Sliding Into Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You..... you had a poster of that on your wall when we were kids. You always talked about that car." Fiona exclaimed.

"Yep and now I have one. Or actually have had one for 3 years. Divorce present." I said.

Fiona looked at me and just shook her head. Jess had already opened the door and climbed into the driver's seat. I smiled at her before sticking my head in the driver's window and was talking with Jess. I told her I was organising to have these all registered here and I wouldn't be driving them until I did.

I looked across and could see Fiona looking at the other cars, so I got in with Jess and told her some of the details of the Ferrari. By the time we finished talking, I noticed Fiona had left the shed. Jess and I quickly put the covers back on the cars and jet ski's before locking up. As we left the shed I called out and Fiona replied she was out near the barbecue.

The sun had faded from the sky, and night began to fall. Fiona was carrying things inside from the barbecue. I told her to leave those things.

"Why Adam? Do you have a maid to come and clean for you too?"

I shook my head. "No I don't. I will clean those things up." And smiled at her joke. Fiona had a strange look on her face.

We all chatted together in the kitchen for a while before Fiona piped up.

"I'm going to have to go to bed. It's been a long day for me, I've been up since 4:30 this morning."

Jess went and said goodnight to her mother and then I gave Fiona a hug and a kiss. She seemed strangely subdued as we hugged, before going to her room.

Jessica and I chatted together for another hour or so, as she wanted to see some of my playing memorabilia. After this she said goodnight I went to my room.

The next morning I was up early as usual and went for a run around my property as I did every day. Then I did some sprints around the improvised diamond I had in the far front corner of the property. When I finished these I walked back into the house through the garage.

Going into the kitchen I could see Fiona was already in there having a coffee. She looked across to me and gave a small smile. I went over and hugged her and she leant into the hug. I asked how she slept and she said not great as she was over tired and was thinking about work things from her meetings in Brisbane.

Just then Jessica came into the kitchen and I proceeded to fix breakfast for everyone. She asked what I was doing today and I replied I had little on until 4 pm when we had a team training and video session out at the field. Fiona said she had lots to do to be ready for work the following day and wanted to head home soon. We then arranged that I could take Jess back to University, allowing her to travel straight home.

We all said our goodbyes a short time later. Fiona hugged and kissed me, but she seemed somewhat distracted. Jessica and I waved goodbye from the front of the house as Fiona left.

"Mum's acting very strange. Did you two have a fight or something?" Jess asked as we walked back inside.

"No we didn't...... Come to think of it, she has been acting a little strange ever since we arrived here."

"You're right Adam. I wonder what's wrong?"

"Perhaps she is just tired from the trip away and work." I pondered out loud.

"I wouldn't think so. She's done that trip before..... I don't know." Jess replied.

A few hours later I took Jess back to University. She hugged me as she got out of the car.

"I'm off to the ballpark now. If you get the chance Jess please ring your Mum and see if you can find out what's bothering her. I will ring her too later tonight."

"Ok Adam. I will. Talk to you later." She said before kissing me on the cheek and giving me a hug.

I travelled out to the ballpark and we had the video session and light workout. Our schedule for the week was announced, with another practice tomorrow afternoon, before a Tuesday morning flight to Melbourne, afternoon practice, Wednesday game at 4pm, them providing the game stayed to time, a 9pm flight back to Sydney that night to be ready for a Friday night game at home.

By the time I had arrived home it was after 8pm. I checked my phone and there was a message from Jess. She had spoken to Fiona who had insisted everything was alright. Fiona maintained she was just tired and overloaded with work stuff from her meetings. Jess still didn't think her mother was being completely honest.

I rang Fiona shortly after and we chatted for a little while. She did sound very tired, but I still felt she was upset with me somehow. I asked her this and she said she wasn't upset with me and everything between us was fine. I didn't push the point.

**********

The next couple of days were busy for me with preparations for game 3 in Melbourne. We did message and chat a little when we could and Fiona still seemed to be somewhat distant from me as we spoke. Thoughts of why she was acting this way plagued my thoughts. Sitting in my hotel room on the Tuesday night in Melbourne I decided to ring her and find out once and for all what was going on.

Fiona answered and we chatted pleasantly for a couple of minutes. Fiona said she was fine, but 'fine' is never fine. I decided to come right out and say what was on my mind.

"Fiona, you've been acting strange ever since you came to my house. What's going on?"

"Nothing..... I liked your house......"

"Well it feels like I have done something wrong. You aren't talking to me or messaging me the way we were before you visited here....."

"Adam..... Adam you're different.... You've changed...."

This took me aback.

"How... How am I different?"

"You've changed....... I still see you.... As Adam from down the road. My friend from school who went and chased his dream...... Now you have this beautiful house, cars. You have a FERRARI Adam."

I tried to reply, but no words would come out. I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"You are different from the man I thought you were." Fiona said quietly.

This totally threw me.

"So you think I've changed because of my house and my cars?"

"Yes..."

"But what about when I came to your house with Jess and I found out Jess was my daughter. Or when I took you out on our first real date? Or our second date? Am I different from when we spent that amazing night together Fiona?"

Fiona was quiet on the other end of the line.

"Yes I have a nice house and yes I do have a Ferrari. But I'm still the guy who went on those dates with you, who has an amazing time with you EVERTIME I see you. I get excited even when I get a message from you. You mean everything to me Fiona. You really do."

"Oh Adam....."

I took a breath. I realised this was Fiona's hang up and not mine.

"Fiona, I'm me. I'm Adam, the guy you've known since you were 10 years old. Yes I'm older, but I'm still me. I'm still the guy who was your best friend, who went and saw you dance and play sport, who shared the most unbelievable experience with you before I left for college. It was an experience that thankfully brought me back to you all these years later. I'm still the guy who you wanted to go out with when we reconnected.... I'm the guy who is still mad about you...."

I sighed. I wished we were having this conversation face to face so I could see Fiona's face, just to see if I was getting through to her.

"I think you need to think about this Fiona. I haven't been this happy in a long time, having you as my girlfriend. I hope I can make you happy too."

I could hear Fiona sniffling a little. Looking across at the clock it was now after midnight and I needed sleep.

"Fiona I will speak to you today later. I have to get some sleep. I have a big day today..... Goodnight Fiona."

"Good night Adam." She sniffled before we hung up.

I couldn't believe she was hung up on my house and cars. I went and took a shower to clear my head before going to bed.

************

I woke the following morning after a less than perfect night's sleep. I put my running shoes on to go for a short run to get the blood pumping and the body moving before the big day. I returned to my hotel room and had a shower. Changing to go down to breakfast I saw a message pop up on my phone. My heart raced when I saw it was from Fiona.

'Hi Adam. I'm sorry for how I've been acting the last few days. You were right. It was my hang ups. I have never been happier than I have been with you. I want to keep seeing you. I won't explain everything now, but I will when I see you in person. I will be watching this afternoon, wanting to see my bf win today, so I can see him and his team win the title in person on Saturday. Can't wait to see you and be in your arms again Adam xxx'

Sitting back on the bed I was so relieved. Part of me thought Fiona was going to break up with me. Seeing that she still wanted to see me made my heart soar. I knew then it was going to be a good day.

That afternoon's game was the toughest of the whole season. It was tight throughout. Runs were hard to come by, defence ruled the game. We led after scoring 2 runs in the fourth. Melbourne got one back in the fifth. Both pitchers were dominating and it was close.

By the bottom of the eighth it was still a one run game. Our starter Peterson had thrown long into this game but was now tiring. He allowed 2 hits on his first two pitches moving runners to first and second. Manager Tim came out to the mound and brought in our closer Rogers. Looking around I could see the tension on our players faces. The noise in the ballpark was rising as the crowd were getting into the game.

Their pitcher Ward was at bat, and the field moved in as he wasn't a good hitter. Rogers pitched and the batter cracked a shot towards me. I moved to my right thinking I was a chance at a catch, but it bounced just before me. I scooped the ball and instinct took over. Lunging across I stepped on third base, turned and threw a good throw to second, right on the base. Our second baseman, Pete, stepped on the base in time then released the throw to first, beating out the batter scampering up the first base line. It was a classic '5-4-3' triple play, getting us out of the inning with our slender lead intact.

This energised our team, and deflated the Victorians. The lower half of our order knocked in a couple of runs in the last before we sat their batters down in order to win 4-1. When the final out happened the team huddled up together. Even though it was a great win and we were all excited, to a man we were all focused on getting the one more win we needed to take the title.

We then raced off the field, showered and changed before catching the bus to the airport. We finished just before 7pm and were at the airport by 8pm for the 9pm flight home. I had messages from Fiona and Jess congratulating me on the win. Fiona asked me what time I was going to be home as she couldn't wait to talk to me. I told her I was expecting to be home by 11pm.

Jess also congratulated me, not only on the win, but turning her mother around. She said Fiona seemed really happy today when they spoke. I replied that we had made up and Fiona wanted to talk to me more tonight.

By the time the flight arrived in Sydney and we bussed back to our ground to pick up our cars it was 10:40pm. I messaged Fiona and let her know I was nearly at my house and she said she couldn't wait to talk to me.

As I approached home, the tiredness of the long day started to make its presence felt. Driving down my road the phone rang. It was Fiona.

"Adam are you nearly home? I can't wait to talk with you properly."

"Yes Fiona. I'm nearly there. I'm just coming around the bend in the road and.... Hang on a second. There is a car out the front of my place."

The car flashed its headlights.

"Guess who?" Fiona said with a laugh.

As I pulled the car up at the front gate I asked "What are you doing here?" with excitement in my voice.

"I couldn't wait to see you Adam."

"Well come in."

I drove down to the garage and Fiona followed me. As I parked my car and got out, Fiona pulled up outside the garage. She hopped out of her car and ran over to me. Her arms wrapped around me and mine around her. We kissed and held each other as close as we could. Fiona smothered me in kisses and I returned them with passion.

She moved her face back from mine and looked into my eyes.

"I couldn't wait to see you Adam. I missed you so much." Fiona said. She kissed me again and leant back. I moved her hair away from her face. Her gaze fell for a second before she looked back into my eyes. Her arms seemed to hold me a little tighter.

"I love you Adam." She said clearly, with a little sigh afterwards.

"I love you too Fiona. So, so much."

The smile on my face was wide, matching the one on Fiona's face. We kissed again, relaxing into each other's arms. This kiss was long, slow, and deeply connecting. When we came up for air Fiona looked into my eyes again.

"I think we should go inside Adam."

"Oh yes... Do you want me to get your things?"

"The only thing I want is you Adam."

I kissed Fiona again, our lips locking and tongues seeking the other. Fiona ground her hips against me and I grabbed her bum and pulled her even closer to me. She began to moan as we kissed. Moving apart slightly from the kiss I released my hold on her beautiful bum and took her hand. We then proceeded into my home.

We kissed our way right through the house, hands roaming over each other. We almost tripped many times, but neither wanted to let the other go. Somehow Fiona and I managed to stumble into my room and fall onto the bed. Lying beside each other on the bed only inflamed the situation. Our kisses and caresses somehow became even more urgent. Any tiredness I had felt driving home had now disappeared.

I was now extremely aroused and Fiona had her hand firmly gripping me over my jeans. My hands were full with her beautiful breasts, caressing her over her t-shirt. Love and lust built up inside me. I wanted the woman I loved more than ever. Fiona fumbled with the button at the top of my jeans but she managed to get this undone. I slithered out of these, still kissing her and she did the same, whipping her jeans off in a fluid motion.

I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her tight against me. My erection was rubbing against the front of her panties, as we continued to kiss and cuddle. I slid my hand down her back, under her bottom of her t-shirt and into the back of her panties. I was caressing her beautiful bottom and kissing her neck. She had her hand down the front of my boxer shorts, stroking my rock hard erection.

Everything had become a bit more urgent. She was moaning and groaning, as I slipped my hand around to the front of her panties and began to gently caress between her legs. I slid my hand right down the front of her panties, and could feel the light covering of hair above her sex. Moving down a little further I could feel her clitoris was already hard, and very sensitive to my touch. She groaned loudly in my ear and held me tightly against her as I touched her.

I slid my hand down lower and gently slipped a finger inside her womanhood. She was very wet and I felt her kisses become more frantic as my finger slid inside her.

"Ohhh Adam, that is soooo good." She panted in my ear. Her stroking of my excitement increased in intensity.

I moved up and kissed her, before moving my way down her body. She was now on her back and my fingers took hold of the sides of her panties. I began to remove them and Fiona arched her hips and lifted her bum, allowing them to come off. I put them on the floor and her legs fell open. She looked at me with arousal and love written all over her face.

Smiling at the love of my life I proceeded between her legs where I kissed my way up her inner thigh. Fiona immediately grabbed my head and pulled me to her sex. My tongue opened her slick lips, tracing all the way up before lavishing attention to her stimulated clit. Fiona's hips bucked the instant I touched her. She moaned and groaned as I tasted and teased her excitement. She held my head, guiding me where she wanted me to excite her.

Just then she pushed against my head.

"Stop Adam. Stop a second." She grunted.

With those words I lifted my head up and Fiona sat up. She threw off her t-shirt and quickly unfastened her bra. She released her gorgeous breasts from their confines. My hands reached out and felt her breasts. Her nipples were already hard and she squirmed with obvious pleasure as I firmly, but lovingly played with them.

I quickly followed her lead, taking off my boxer shorts and t-shirt. She grabbed my erection and continued to stroke it before rolling me onto my back. With a lustful look in her eye she lowered her mouth down and licked the tip of my erection. I throbbed in her hand as she toyed with the head. Moving her tongue a string of pre-cum stretched up to her lips. Fiona licked and put this inside her mouth with a smile.

She then licked from base to tip as I groaned my approval, before taking me in her mouth. Fiona teased and sucked on my impossibly hard member. I could feel every move she made and I couldn't help but moan in absolute pleasure. Looking down I could see her free hand was moving between her legs. Seeing her enjoying this too only made me more excited. Fiona could tell I was getting close, so she slowly raised her mouth off me. Her grin filled her face.

I lay still as she manoeuvred herself so that she was straddling me. Her hand grasped my now throbbing cock to the entrance of her vagina. She slid me against her folds, up to her clitoris and all around her opening, smearing my pre-cum and her juices everywhere.

Fiona climbed onto me and her eyes never left mine. I slid most of the way inside her and she grunted and groaned loudly. She rose back up and adjusted her position slightly, before sliding all the way onto me. I groaned and began thrusting almost as soon as she was on me.

She leant forward and kissed me and I held her close to me. I stopped thrusting and kissed her deeply.

"Oh god I love you Fi."

"I love you my Adam" she replied, as she managed to tighten herself around me

Our tongues intertwined as we kissed and I began to thrust again. Our movements became a bit more intense, a bit quicker. Her long caramel hair fell down over my face as she ground her hips against me, moving with the motions of my thrusting. I could feel her breasts rubbing against my chest, as she began to bite my neck in enjoyment.

It was passionate, frantic but loving. To share our love in this manner was so much more intense than I thought it would be. Our loins were slapping together with that satisfyingly squelchy sound. Fiona's groans and movements encouraged my efforts.

It was all getting too much. The familiar rumblings were happening, and I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Ohhhh baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

"Muunnngh, yes Adam, yes. Cum inside me. I want you inside me." She grunted in my ear.

That set me off. I came and came hard. Rope after rope surged out of me as I thrust into her. She groaned and started to buck her hips really fast. She sat up on me and squealed loudly, her eyes opening wide as she experienced her own orgasm.

"Ohhhh God Adammmmm..... cummmmmmingggg unrghhhhh"

We both continued thrusting and bucking as our orgasms took hold. I finished cumming what seemed like a never ending stream into her womanhood. Fiona's face was contorted in pleasure as she continued to rock her hips on me, milking my orgasm and continuing hers. Shortly she collapsed forward onto me, her forehead resting against mine.

She was panting as her beautiful blue eyes looked into mine. I moved my hand and brushed her hair away from her face. We kissed and she wrapped her arms around my neck and head. My arms held her close. Intense didn't even come close to explaining how close we felt. We lay there revelling in sharing our love, as my erection slowly subsided within her. I slipped out of her involuntarily, as we continued to kiss after our exertions.