Slime Girls and a Mage's Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
Pierre gets desperate, then gets his holes filled again.
2.9k words
4.8
29.3k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizzyviolet here: check out the previous chapter before reading, and as usual, check out the tags.

He told the city that he had gone to the cave, but that it was empty. He left out the part where his ass, mouth, and urethra were all stuffed until he passed out from pleasure and suffocation. They told him to keep hunting those slime girls.

He returned to his cabin, still frustrated by yesterday's events. It took two hours to get all the body paint off him, and he had to buy a few herbs and medicines to ease his aching holes. And he was down a steel wand and an expensive set of armor.

However, he still had his robe and wooden wand. If he used those instead of his now nonexistent metal armor... yep, that seemed like a good idea. He lost because he walked face first into Purple and had his wand and armor eaten. With a non-metal wand, that wouldn't happen again.

And he had a good way of luring them into his house. By dropping off an invitation at their old cave hideout, he could get them to all come.

However... Pierre didn't just want to settle with his wand. He needed extra firepower.

He started furiously writing on vellum scrolls, and he infused them with his mana while adding expensive arcane inks. After a full day of work, he had six paralyzation traps ready for deployment. Next, he wrote the letter on some ordinary paper.

Dear slime girls

My house is the cabin at the westmost edge of town. It's the one far away from the others, and it has all the tulips growing around it. All three of you need to come at midnight.

Pierre.

Short and to the point. He decided to speed up the delivery process and use Arcane Mail to teleport it straight to the cave. He had to use an expensive gold stamp, but it was better than going there himself. He wasn't risking getting caught in another ambush.

If he was lucky, they'd come at midnight either tonight or the next night, or if he was unlucky, they would ambush him while he was asleep. At least he had an Arcane Doorbell that would ping him if anyone entered through the doors or windows, so he could wake up and quickly get into a good attack position.

He put one of the paralyzation traps by the front door, and one by the back door. The other four were placed by the four first story windows, and he now had six nearly invisible yellow sigils on the ground. If only he could plant one inside his own ass without triggering it: that would be a good surprise for the slime girls.

At nine in the evening, he settled next to the unlit fireplace. It wasn't visible from the windows, so the slime girls would have to enter to see him. He also had line of sight to the doors, so if they went in through there, he could prepare. He waited there with a stack of books and planned on staying awake as long as he could.

He read with the fake light of his Arcane Lamp for three hours, and midnight came. No slime girls. Yet. As soon as he saw them, he'd pin them down with a few spells. Traps, a tactical position by the fireplace, magic, and a wand resistant to Purple's metal eating were probably overkill, but he didn't want to take any chances.

He waited for another half hour and thought he heard something outside. He readied his wand. Then there was silence for minutes. He anticipated a sudden crackling noise at any moment from a triggered trap; then he'd point his wand and use a few extra spells for good measure.

Then something wet rammed into him from behind.

"Got you!" Purple said.

He was astonished. How did she get in? His back was to... the fireplace and the big open chimney. He struggled to break free of her grip, and he started casting... nah, Ice Lock would freeze him in place too, leaving him vulnerable to the other slimes if they wanted to come in through the chimney, so Arcane Wind was the better option.

He successfully cast Arcane Wind, blowing himself away from Purple's grip and backwards towards the front door of his house. However, he realized too late just where he was about to land.

After he hit the ground with a thud, the paralyzation trap sent a throbbing shock through his entire body, making his arms and legs go limp. All he could do was breathe, talk, and move his neck slightly.

The front door opened, causing the Arcane Doorbell to ding in his head, and Blue and Green looked down at his paralyzed body.

"You won't believe it!" Purple said. "He launched himself into one of his own magic traps! "

"What an idiot!" Blue said. "Or maybe he did it on purpose..."

Blue grabbed his wand and tossed it into a corner, and Green started undressing him. They didn't envelop

his body, instead just stripping away his clothes.

"Oh," Green said, "Purple, for catching him twice, you get first pick of his stuff."

"Yes!" Purple said, and she went upstairs.

Now he was being robbed too. Great.

As Green took off Pierre's underwear, Blue gave him a sadistic smile.

"You know," Blue said, "I loved seeing Green probe you. But how about I have a turn on you? I'm a little more... creative."

"Can you at least not take my stuff?" Pierre said. The paralysis made it hard to move his mouth, so his speech was slurred "It's all boring wizard things, there's nothing there you'd actually want."

"Check out what i found!" Purple said as she descended the stairs. "This glass orb vibrates when I touch it!"

That inch-wide glass sphere was his Arcane Attuner: he needed that for synchronizing his parchments.

"Hmmm..." Blue said. "Set it down here. I might use it later."

Purple put it down and went back upstairs to pillage.

Green rubbed Pierre's smooth chest, and then she leaned in and kissed him. It was wet, sticky, and her tongue explored his mouth with little resistance.

Blue chuckled. "You know, most guys have a gag reflex: but your throat doesn't seem to mind us being in there at all. How'd you manage to get rid of it? Oh, you wonderful slut... no wonder you invited us back."

Pierre wanted to protest, but he had twelve inches of Green's tongue inside him. If he could speak, he would have defended himself and told her that he hadn't sucked a single dick before. Well, except for that one time, but it was for charity, so according to him it didn't count.

Pierre's cock grew erect as Green toyed around inside his throat, filling it with a long length of goo. She left room for him to breathe, so he didn't even have the gift of unconsciousness to get him through.

Eventually, Green pulled her tongue out of his throat and released him from her kiss.

Green started moving behind him as Blue positioned herself to his left. Green shifted some of her goo to her breasts, enlarging them until they were bigger than Pierre's head.

She picked up Pierre and leaned his back against her warm, gooey body. She placed his head right between her huge breasts, but she didn't envelop him or even touch his ass.

Blue reached down and placed a single finger on the tip of his erection.

"I think I'll play around in here for a while. I have a few plans you'll enjoy, you little slut."

Blue kept the tip of her finger on his cock as a tendril of goo extended inside his urethra, filling Pierre with that familiar yet strange pleasure he felt during their last encounter. Blue's goo tunneled deeper inside him, pleasuring every inch of the inside of his cock.

However, then Pierre started to feel her stop going deeper. She started widening her gooey tendril, pressing hard against the inner walls of his cock and filling it with pain. He let out a sharp moan. And his cock was surprisingly flexible too: as she expanded and contracted her goo, he felt his cock expand and contract with it. He could even see it expand a little from the outside, thanks to how Green held his head up with her chest.

"Aww. It's a shame you can't squirm," Blue said. "You just have to moan and gasp."

Eventually, she shrunk her goo down to a thin tendril, then created a large goo bulge near the base of his cock. She moved the bulge up and down, stroking him from the inside in slow, repetitive movements.

Two of Green's tendrils from her hair-like goo extended down and stuck to his nipples. Her tentacles started pinching and kneading them, playing with them as Blue toyed with the inside of his cock.

Blue teased him by sliding around her inner goo bulge for what felt like forever, and then she pushed it deeper past the base of his cock. It went deeper and deeper, filling his depths with a tight, painful pleasure.

Blue giggled as her goo went deep enough into his urethra to enter his sensitive prostate, and Pierre let out another sharp moan of pain and pleasure. She wiggled her goo around inside his prostate, making him want to squirm.

Blue giggled. "And you know, this isn't as deep as I can go... I can go down a few other passages."

She kept her bulge of goo inside his prostate, but sent tendrils deeper into him. They crept along two different tunnels until looping back around and flowing towards his testicles.

"Your balls will love this," she said.

Her probing goo went all the way into his balls. Green kept massaging his nipples, and Blue kept exploring his balls.

Pierre started to feel his balls moving from left to right on their own.

"Just waving them around," Blue said. "You know, the tunnels get really narrow in there. I might get lost, and then I'd never find my way out."

Pierre felt a light tug throughout his cock, prostate, balls, and everything connecting them.

"Or I could pull really hard and see what happens. Imagine how much that would hurt. But every good slut needs to be nice and fertile, so I won't."

At least she wouldn't do that. Relief spread through his body.

"However..." Blue said.

A strange sensation entered his balls and prostate.

"I think I'll draw out your cum. Why wait for you to orgasm? I can just take it."

Pierre felt fluid from his prostate get sucked up by her goo, and something similar was happening down in his balls as well. She churned her goo around inside him, filling him with pleasure as she happily drank up his semen.

"Oooh! And there's a lot in here."

He saw his cum emerge from the tip of his cock and go into Blue's body in a thin channel. She didn't consume it, but stored it in the middle of her chest. Semen kept flowing from him into her. He was aroused but not near orgasm, and he looked at how much fluid he was putting out; there was a constant stream, almost as much as if he were actually coming.

She kept sucking him dry for a full minute before the flow was reduced to a trickle. His prostate and balls both ached, and there was a white orb in the middle of Blue's chest.

When nothing came out, Blue looked down at him.

"Aww. I sucked you completely dry. But you can't just orgasm with nothing in there. It's bad for you."

Her goo seeped inside his prostate and testicles, filling in the gaps that were left by her sucking him dry. He felt them swell back up, and the aching subsided, replaced by a warm feeling.

It took a while, but she eventually filled him back up with her own goo. She kept stuffing him though, until his prostate and balls were completely full of her goo.

"And I think I'll leave it there. It'll take so many orgasms to get me completely out of you..."

She started retracting her tendrils, leaving her gooey gifts behind inside of him. She left his balls, then his prostate, then tunneled back out of his urethra--but not before playing with it with another bulge of goo, sliding it up and down and arousing him with the agony.

He was left with a warm swollen feeling in his prostate and balls.

"Ah..." Blue said. "You know, if I leave goo behind, I can't control it, but leaving a part of me in there... it's proof I own you."

She grabbed his testicles and gently massaged them, then gave them a good pat.

"And Green, keep playing with his nipples. It'll make him come even harder."

She grabbed the outside of his cock and started jerking it up and down.

"Just a normal handjob. I want to see your cock twitch and squirt."

He was already aroused, so it was easy for her to stimulate him. She ran her hand up and down the outside of his short erection, filling him with a straightforwardly enjoyable kind of pleasure. Maybe for the moment, he could just be content with the firm grip of her gooey hand...

Green kept massaging his nipples, and Blue started forming a tendril of goo from the lower part of her body. It extended towards his ass and pressed against his opening, gently forcing its way inside.

Her tentacle pierced his opening, filling him with even more erotic ecstasy, and then rubbed against his swollen, goo-filled prostate. It was extra sensitive, and pleasure shot through his whole body every time she rubbed against it. She didn't go deeper inside him; she just pleasured his prostate, rubbing back and forth, swirling around it, and sometimes abstaining from touching it just to tease him.

Orgasm was almost there. He moaned in pleasure as he got closer and closer to coming. His prostate burned with need, and his nipples demanded that they be pinched harder.

Finally, he came. His cock started twitching, releasing the built up pressure inside him and overwhelming him with pleasure. Blue leaned his cock back as she kept jerking it, causing him to ejaculate all over his chest and face. Sticky blue slime shot out of his cock in long, pressurized spurts and splattered his paralyzed body. His mind was washed in pleasure, and he barely had the capacity to think about all the goo covering him. His orgasm went on and on, and his twitching cock released the pressure from his aching groin.

When his orgasm was over, his prostate and balls still felt like they had slime in them, but at least the pressure was gone. A wave of calm washed over him.

Blue giggled. "We're not done. You signed up for a night of slutty fun, didn't you?"

Purple came downstairs with a sack full of Pierre's stuff. "What did I miss?" she asked.

Blue and Green took a break to steal more of Pierre's valuables, and Purple had a turn penetrating his holes. When everything that looked remotely valuable was bagged up, all three of them kept penetrating him and forcing him to orgasm all night long.

By six in the morning, he was exhausted from a lack of sleep, from having his whole body penetrated, and from hitting orgasm over and over. His aching, violated, and exhausted body eventually forced him to pass out.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Pierre woke up tied to his bed. Most of the valuable stuff in his bedroom was gone, as were his clothes. He wasn't paralyzed anymore, but the ropes binding him to his bed were sturdy. He looked down at himself: he was covered in slutty messages again, like "Fill my holes" and "I love being fucked by slime girls" and "Stupid himbo who paralyzes himself".

There was a note hanging from the ceiling above him by a little bit of string. Pierre read it...

Dear my little slut:

Good to see you're awake! I don't know how much you remember, but that vibrating ball thing really made you squirm in your sleep. Seeing you just weakly orgasm as you desperately tried to make more fluid to come with... mhm, we'll have to be back. I might fill you up with my goo again, you shot out the whole supply I injected into you.

And we always wanted to learn magic! Thanks for all the books. We'll be back to try some spells on you later. No need to write a letter inviting us. We own you. We don't need an invitation.

Sincerely, Blue

PS: We also found your diary and wrote letters inviting all your crushes to come inside and see you like this. We told them about everything we did to you. Also, some of them are definitely coming to your house, because while rooting through their homes, it turned out that they were a whole bunch of perverts. Chandrelle has, like, fifty dildos in her house, and half of them are for men.

No! It was one thing to be violated by tentacles, it was another thing for Merethyl from the church to know about it. And for Ashryn, that cute elf girl from the coffee shop, to know about it too. And good ol' Chandrelle, who was apparently much kinkier than he thought she was. And the six other girls he had crushes on.

He couldn't escape, so he accepted his fate and prayed that one of them would come by and untie him. At least he didn't have blue slime inside his cock anymore.