Slime Girls and a Mage's Ass Ch. 03

Story Info
Pierre succumbs to his new desires.
3.2k words
4.77
18.9k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizzyviolet here: this is the third part of this three part series. Enjoy!

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Pierre's self-confidence was finally coming back, but the fetishes he had weren't going away. It had been six months since he last met those slime girls. They told enough of his friends and acquaintances what happened to utterly humiliate him; the fact that several of his crushes were the first ones to find him tied up in his bed didn't help. At least Ashryn promised him free coffee, and Chandrelle gave him free dildos.

Fortunately, the rumors going around were widespread enough to get the attention of his guild, who offered him extra defensive magic training at the academy a few towns over to make sure it wouldn't happen again. The extra embarrassment was worth an excuse to get out of town for a while. His small, blue-wallpapered dormitory was about as nice as his cabin, and it had enough room to hold all the important stuff the thieving slime girls missed. It was eleven at night, and the full moon was shining brightly through the single window in his second story dormitory room.

Pierre tried to push thoughts of the slime girls out of his mind as he studied magical anti-disarmament wards at his new oak desk. He had previously discounted them as pointless, but ever since the slime girl incident, he realized that avoiding being disarmed was absolutely necessary. He was going to leave the academy in a month to pursue his monster-neutralizing dreams.

Fighting a dragon seemed a lot more reasonable than a slime girl. Dragons didn't sneak up on you or taunt you, and they certainly didn't put their tentacles inside you. Most dragons didn't even have tentacles, let alone the urge to stick them inside you. And most importantly, they didn't fill you with ridiculous amounts of pleasure or make you think about your body in new ways.

A little arousal crept into Pierre, and he considered getting a dildo out of the closet. He pushed the urge aside. He wanted to master anti-disarmament wards by three in the morning, and he was behind schedule.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Pierre was half-asleep when he jolted fully awake and looked at the window. Was that a shadow outside just now? He had no idea. Maybe a bird flew past the moon, and the sudden shift in moonlight woke him up. Either way, it was two in the morning according to his clock. He needed to wrap up his studying soon.

Thirty minutes later, he caught himself falling asleep again. There was no way he was going to get anything more out of tonight's studying. He needed to go to bed. Class was at nine-thirty. He took off most of his clothes, turned off the light, and climbed into his cozy bed. A single sliver of moonlight shone on him from the window...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Pierre woke up to the sound of a magical ring coming from his desk. It was the sound of mail being teleported. He jolted out of bed and saw a letter on his desk, still glowing from the magic. He sat down at his desk and started to read the letter, hoping it wasn't anything urgent. He really, really needed a good night of sleep.

It's been a while. We've been spying on you, and we know how much you miss us. Finish the teleportation sigil at the bottom of the letter if you want to have a good time.

-Blue

His grogginess melted away, and a shiver of arousal went through him. He clenched his ass in anticipation. They were here? Months later and a few towns over?

The fact that they apparently had the resources for teleportation sigils was concerning too. Pierre looked more closely at it and noticed that this was high-grade teleportation ink; if he finished it, even with the standard-grade stuff in his room, it would still have enough power to send him to a location up to ten miles away. Where did they get the ink, let alone the knowledge to use it?

He was already erect. The idea of them filling his holes again was tantalizing. Pierre couldn't find a single spell or device that could do the things these girls could do to him. The dildos were a mediocre substitute. The craving was in the back of his mind for months, but now that they had sent him a letter, it was at the front of his mind.

Two times, they captured him and then played with him for hours. But both times, they eventually let him go. Sure, they did their best to humiliate him after they were done... but maybe that didn't have to be the case. Surely he could work something out with them.

For the first time, he was excited to meet these slime girls. Who needed sleep anyway?

He took out a pen and carefully finished the teleportation sigil. As soon as the last stroke of ink was in place, he grabbed his wand just in case and then touched the letter.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After teleporting in a flash of light, Pierre appeared on the floor of a dimly lit cave filled with luminous blue crystals. He was naked and laying on the ground; apparently his clothes and wand didn't teleport with him.

He stood up. This cave chamber contained a hastily-assembled magical workshop. Equipment-filled desks, shelves, and crates of magical components were strewn around the room. Someone was busy working here... wait, were those his old textbooks on that shelf? And that was his microscope! There were new things he didn't recognize, like the collection of mind runes in the drawers.

As he searched the room, he heard a wet noise behind him. Blue entered from a tunnel, holding an amethyst-tipped wand.

"Enjoying our secret lair?" Blue asked. "Also, it was so nice of you to strip naked."

"Have you been learning magic?" Pierre asked.

"Oh yes! The three of us are quite good at wizardry; certainly much better than you. Thanks for all the well-written notes!"

Blue raised her wand and cast a teleportation spell on Pierre, causing him to blink forward in a flash of light and arrive just a few inches away from her.

"That's a good one; I was never all that into teleporting things closer to me, just away from me. Still running around and causing mischief, I guess?"

"You're not normally much of a talker."

"Well, the first two times we met... I wasn't as keen on getting my holes filled. I was looking for more revenge than anything else."

Blue giggled as she placed a hand on Pierre's shoulder, giving it a sensual, warm rub. "We broke you that bad, didn't we? You just gave in and came right to us as soon as we sent an invitation."

"Yep. But can you not embarrass me in front of anyone this time? Let's just keep it between you, me, and maybe the other girls if they're here."

"Aww... the public humiliation is one of the best parts!"

"Leave it out and I'm all yours until morning. And I'll come back all the time..."

"Hmm..." Blue was lost in thought for a moment, then her eyes lit up with excitement. "You know what? Sure. I'll make up for it by using some magic on you... you'll enjoy it, but I'll leave it a surprise."

Pierre was a little surprised that he could get her to promise not to publicly embarrass him, especially since she had all the power at the moment. Hopefully she kept her promises.

She pulled him closer, pressing her soft chest against his face. A tentacle from her lower body reached around his legs, and the round tip pressed against his ass. He offered no resistance, letting it pierce his opening and filling him with excited pleasure. The warm, slimy sensation inside of him... he missed it so much.

Her tendril of goo went to work, pressing itself against his prostate and rubbing back and forth. Pierre's body shuddered as arousal flooded into him.

Blue smiled. "It's even more satisfying knowing how eager you are. Remember when you were getting paid to kick us out of town? And we just turned you into our plaything... and now you're hopelessly addicted to us."

Pierre would have responded if his face wasn't cushioned in between her breasts. It was true. He craved their slimy embrace as much as he craved adventure.

Blue didn't go deeper inside him; instead, she simply let him lean against her body as she stimulated his prostate. His erection pressed against the outside of her body, but she didn't let it inside her.

"And don't worry. We'll have a lot of other fun. But for now... I'll just make you come by massaging your ass. I want to see how fast I can make it happen."

She ran a gooey hand through his hair, rubbing his head as she pounded his prostate. Her focused stroking quickly built up more and more arousal inside him.

"Just let it all out. Just come for me."

She thickened her tentacle, filling him with more of her wonderful warm goo. She kept up the fast pace even with the added mass, and his erection strained against the outside of her body.

Pierre let out an aroused moan as he came closer and closer to orgasm. His early morning grogginess was gone, replaced with arousal and excitement. His heart pounded inside his chest, and he was sure that Blue could feel it.

Finally, he came. As soon as his cock started twitching, Blue let it inside her body. Pierre's ass clenched over and over with pleasure as his wildly twitching cock let out release after release of cum into her body. He moaned into her chest as she kept ravaging his prostate, prolonging and strengthening his orgasm and making him almost numb with pleasure.

When he finished, relaxation took hold of him, and some of the night's exhaustion hit him again. He rested against her soft chest, knowing that she wasn't done with him yet.

"It didn't take that long for you to come," Blue said. "You're really vulnerable to focused prostate rubbing. And now that you're all warmed up... I think I'll play with some spells. Why not?"

Blue looked up at the ceiling. "Yep, there's just enough room here..." she muttered.

She pulled her tentacle out of his ass, but left his dick inside her.

Blue started casting a spell that he didn't quite recognize, and Pierre's chest felt tingly for a moment. It felt much easier to breathe with his face against her chest; in fact, he quickly realized that he didn't need to breathe at all. He had read about Breathlessness spells, but never felt a need to learn how to cast one.

Another spell he didn't recognize followed. Whatever it was, it sent a needy burning through his groin, filling him with a feeling that was like arousal, but not quite identical. He felt his capacity for arousal returning as the spell rejuvenated him. After a few seconds, it was like he never came; his cock was excited and ready for more.

"It took me ages to master this one," Blue said. "This Endless Excitement spell will let you come over and over, as much as I want..."

Next was a spell that Pierre did recognize; a highly complex Embiggenment spell. Blue's gooey body started to grow, and Pierre quickly went from pressed against her chest to being sucked inside of her torso. His face went in first, followed by his chest and limbs. By the time Blue tripled her size, Pierre's whole body was engulfed in the center of her huge form. He could barely see the light of the crystals outside of the blue goo around him.

"Try and escape," Blue asked. Pierre could hear her just fine from inside her body. "I want to see how ineffective it is."

Pierre didn't feel any particular desire to escape, especially since he couldn't suffocate inside her, but he obeyed anyway. No matter how hard he tried, the force of her body was strong enough to keep him from swimming; her goo could press against him however she liked, almost entirely immobilizing him.

"Ah... you're right where I want you. Inside of me. Helpless. I could do anything I want... and I think I will."

Goo flooded into Pierre's ass and mouth, making him tense up from the sudden sensations. His mouth was forced open as it was filled with a thick tendril of goo, and his ass opened wide to accommodate the flow of slime going inside of him.

Her delightful goo slid down his throat and past his prostate, filling him from both ends. After long lengths of goo were inside both ends of his body, Pierre shivered as goo pressed against his ears and wormed its way in. She gently massaged the insides of his ears, giving him a weird tingly sensation that he could only get by cleaning his ears with fuzzy cotton swabs.

It didn't take long for him to lose track of how much goo slid past his prostate and buried itself inside his ass, and her goo was definitely all the way down his throat and windpipe. She tickled his eardrums and pressed tight against the outside of his skin.

A thin tendril of goo slid inside of his urethra, filling that hole as well. Her body stroked the outside of his cock and started rubbing against his nipples. Every sensitive place he had was overwhelmed with her touch, inside and out. Soon, she had goo everywhere it could possibly go inside of him: stuffing his ass and making him feel bloated, stuffing his throat and making him feel submissive and violates, filling his ears with slimy relaxation, and sending pleasure into inaccessible places deep inside the opening of his cock, from his balls to the other avenue of entry to his prostate.

"Ah... I missed your body," Blue said. It's so good to just bury myself deep inside of you. You're so sensitive and soft and squishy in there... and it's fun to play around inside.

Bulges of goo slid around inside the shaft of his cock, stimulating it from inside as she stroked the exterior. The entire length of the tentacle in his throat slid in and out of his mouth over and over, heightening his pleasure with a slutty feeling.

He was almost mindless with pleasure. Floating inside her, being ravaged inside and out... this is what he dreamed of. What he wanted. What he needed.

Orgasm quickly arrived again, but Blue's goo blocked the flow of semen inside of him. His twitching cock convulsed over and over in pleasure, but nothing came out. His needy prostate and balls couldn't release.

His orgasm ended, but he still wanted more. He wriggled with pleasure as she kept fucking him. The routine continued, with every inch of his body inside and out being bombarded with slimy pleasure. It didn't take long for him to come again, and then again, and then a fourth time.

Finally, Blue seemed satisfied, and she started pulling her goo out of his body. His stuffed innards were finally given a break, and his ass and throat soon became empty. As soon as her goo was pulled out of his cock, a torrent of built up semen flooded out along with it and floated inside Blue's body. The pressure was finally released, filling Pierre with a warm relaxation.

"Ah... now that was fun." Blue said. She gave him a moment to rest, then slowly pushed him out of her body. Pierre stumbled as he emerged and almost fell from his weak, wobbly legs, but he managed to stand. She ended the spell early with a hand gesture and shrank back to her normal size.

Judging from Blue's horny smirk, Pierre knew that she wasn't done yet.

"Come lay your face against my chest again," she said. Pierre obeyed and leaned against her body, pressing his face between her breasts.

"Just relax," Blue said. "Just relax and press yourself against me. Just lean in and relax."

These kinds of soothing words felt strange coming from her. She was casting some kind of spell as she waved her wand, but his curiosity was quickly replaced with aroused relaxation. Her chest felt nice, and he needed to relax after being stuffed to the limit.

"Simply relax. All you have to do is close your eyes and enjoy my touch."

A tentacle brushed against Pierre's ass, but it didn't enter. It just softly rubbed his rear. It occurred to Pierre that Blue might be using hypnotism magic, maybe the spell Lasting Hypnosis, but he didn't particularly mind: partly due to his existing acceptance of everything she wanted to do, and partly due to the magic's hold on him.

She whispered relaxing phrases into his ear as his mind grew blanker and more content. She allowed his erection to enter her body, and gently stroked his cock as the magic took hold of him.

It didn't take long for Pierre's mind to grow completely blank. He floated in a happy stupor, leaning forward while supported by Blue's slimy form.

"And now that you're completely helpless..."

Blue kept stroking his cock as she spoke, implanting a hypnotic suggestion into his mind.

"Whenever you have a decent chunk of free time... instead of studying, come to our hideout. Be submissive and obedient. Do anything we ask."

She kept stroking his cock as she rubbed his hair.

"And from now on... act sluttier around us. Beg to have your holes filled. Show off your ass. Moan like a girl when you orgasm. Then whenever you leave our hideout, return to normal with no idea that you acted unusually."

Pierre's cock was almost at another orgasm.

"When you come, I want you to awaken and forget that you were hypnotized. You will believe we just had normal sex. Okay, my little slut?"

As soon as Pierre came, his mind returned, and he forgot everything that just happened: everything except for his cock being stroked.

"Ah...." Pierre moaned into Blue's chest. "Oh yes... Ah!"

His twitching cock erupted inside of her, and he moaned over and over as he delighted in his orgasm.

When this orgasm was finished, he looked up at Blue.

"More?" Pierre begged. "Please? I'll do anything I can to make you happy..."

A commotion came from the tunnels, and Purple and Green entered the chamber with a box of donuts.

Green adjusted her new pair of glasses. "Oh. Given how he's speaking..."

"Yeah," Blue said. "I did the thing. Now, Pierre... How about you serve my two friends for a bit? They might let you come."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After getting his brains fucked out for several more hours, Pierre was teleported back to his room at nine in the morning. He had some classes to attend. No sleep? No problem. Who needed rest when you could just have hot slime girl sex instead?

He took one step towards his desk to grab his wand and clothes, and his weak legs collapsed. While on the ground, the exhaustion of a night of lost sleep finally kicked in. This was going to be a problem.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading all three parts! This is the last entry in the series, but not the last story that will be in this setting. I hope you enjoyed it, and check out my profile for more stories and other cool stuff!