All Comments on 'Slime Girls and a Mage's Ass Ch. 03'

by ElizzyViolet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did a great job, picked all the right keys for femdom and even did a solid note for the fantasy setting. Your characters were also well written, and engaged each other well. Great work!

BgwbspBgwbspover 1 year ago

I loved everything about this series! The femdom, the submission, the magic and fantasy was all great!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I find myself coming back to this series over and over again. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like the slime girls more and more with every story in this series. Pierre is one lucky buttslut.

CockRingOfFireCockRingOfFire5 months ago

Enjoyed the lot! A fun read. In fact, I enjoyed them several times again and again. Blue is quite the little tease. What mortal would not desire such domination? I see Blue and the other girls as formless creatures except when it suits their need to be otherwise, as in when they choose to confront, dominate and seduce Pierre. I too am smitten by these lovelies. They are indeed Sirens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizzyViolet@ElizzyViolet
I have a Patreon now! You can get early story access and see exclusive content by joining: https://www.patreon.com/ElizzyViolet Hello world! I'm a freelance writer who posts erotic stories with the hope of bringing enjoyment to everyone. I've been doing this since 2017 and ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES