All Comments on 'Slime of the future'

by Messyboy98

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
FlangeloFlangeloalmost 4 years ago

Loved this! Didn’t realize you’d posted two stories around the same time. How are you doing by the way? How is your work on your other stories going?

Messyboy98Messyboy98almost 4 years agoAuthor

Hi there! Glad you enjoyed it! More will be coming soon. I’m doing quite well thanks! Work on other stories is also going well, there are several custom requests in the making atm! What did you think of the latest Slimy Jealously?? Also, are you on Deviantart?? I post on there too.

FlangeloFlangeloalmost 4 years ago

I loved the newest Slimy jealousy! Also, I’m not on devintart, but I will make sure to check you out on there!

Messyboy98Messyboy98almost 4 years agoAuthor

Good good! So pleased you’re enjoying my works! Also, Abi’s living slimes, what do you think?? Oh I’d there’s any additions or scenes you’d like me to work into any of my current stories, feel free to say!

FlangeloFlangeloalmost 4 years ago

I would love for descriptions of the living slimes in her trousers voicing how much pleasure they feel and how much they love being slimes! Also, what stories are you working on right now so I have an idea of what kind of ideas to give? Also, when do you think the next story will be released? Thanks!

Messyboy98Messyboy98almost 4 years agoAuthor

You’ll find some of that in the next parts of slimy jealousy! Several scenes have already been written about many of them in their new lives inside her jeans. I’ve got a number of stories in the making, including SJ part 4, a new slaver story with Barbara Palvin. Two Wam stories, and a couple of custom requests (I often have multiple stories on the go at once!)

Messyboy98Messyboy98almost 4 years agoAuthor

As for when?? I’m not sure, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing and sexy story! Will there be more?

Hey do you do requests? I was wondering if you can do a story taking place in spider man 3 where the symbiote crash lands on Earth and ends up bonding with Mary Jane Watson instead?

Messyboy98Messyboy98almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi there! Yes there will be more eventually. I've got an upload schedule posted on Deviantart, feel free to follow me on there as well, I'm under the name EricVancure.

I do take requests yes. Your idea sounds interesting, I like the idea! 😜 However I'm not currently writing any new ones until I've completed my upload schedule. But I'm more than happy to note your request for the next schedule!

Also feel free to add me on discord if you'd like to chat more about any other requests you may have.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So, how about futurama in hall of presidents heads. The girls could straddle the containers while the pres. licked there pussies. also, the little known hall od first ladies heads, where the guys dangle there cocks into the jars, cumming into the mouths

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can you do another story like this but in Star Wars and Ahsoka Tano getting the slime?

Messyboy98Messyboy988 months agoAuthor

I’m sure I can think of something ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please do my slime Ahsoka story idea.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is there a continuation to this story? I like it alot!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have a request. Can you do a story where Mandy Baxter from Last Man Standing encounters a slime and keeps it as pet? (Breast/ass expansion inculded)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Will you do more stories with actresses with slime? How about Willa Holland or Violett beane and a cute alien blob going inside her boobs? (Breast expansion.)

Messyboy98Messyboy983 months agoAuthor

There will be more stories to come. I haven’t forgotten any of them :) I’ve taken down notes for your requests and will work on them as soon as possible. Thank you all for your interest and support with my content :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hi. I'm the same commenter who suggested the Willa Holland and the Violett beane slime blob ideas from before. Thank you for listening. Its okay if you want to inculde butt/body expansion as well. I hope you'll do them eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good read! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Spectacular story! What happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMessyboy98@Messyboy98
Many of my stories will revolve around beings known as Slavers (Humans with supernatural powers, they feed on all kinds of energy in order to become more powerful and extend their lifeforce, often by any means, including draining the lifeforce of other living beings. Feeding o...