All Comments on 'Slip of the Tongue'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 401 Comments (Page 2)
ThabesThabesalmost 11 years ago
Re-read Again

What really stuck in my mind was the 6 months of betrayal, and her description of how good looking and fun he was when explaining to her husband, even after half a year. Unforgivable.

I could never take her back.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

you have great talent and this time, as in most except "when we were married" you use that talent to make fucking wimps. i cant belive it is an accident that you write cuckies, you seem to always do it. so be it. you did good, you make the wimp you wnated to make.

OR maybe like JPB you just do great fucking low class slut whores very well too. they do go hand in hand with cuckies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!!!

What a waste of Print...

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Definitely indefinite. Not very reassuring.

As the author of fiction, you are the Creator of the characters plots and storyline. This story was well written but burdens the reader to establish an ending. The characters were well developed and obvious. The story was not enjoyable in its vascilation of the main characters. The wife was a hot wife with husband not in with any alternative lifestyle fetishes. The apparent differences allowed for emotion and conflict. It was extremely unpleasant when the resolves in characters are watered down.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
He is a cheating liar and a bastard -

They are a perfect pair -

She is probably a lot more honorable than he is - she is willing to admit her failings to both of them he cannot really admit them to himself the hypocrite -

What they both did sucks and the two of them are weak - he has all that self-righteous fervor and he is as bad as she is at first and just gets worse sitting in judgement of her when he should have sat down looked in the mirror and cleared the air so they could decide if either one of them was willing to try again not just let her think she was the only bad guy -

Great read and well written thanks -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tavadelphin

He is a wimp, and she is a cheating bitch. You must be on meth because your logic sucks big time, idiotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Time-Waster

Thanks for another limp, cuck/wimp story. Does anyone on this site write stories from a man's point of view? One star, this sucked.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 THE MANY A SLIP BETWEEN LIP, TONGUE AND BRAIN

allows Divorce Attorneys to become rich and bitter. TK U MLJ LV NV

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 11 years ago

I keep seeing people say what a great author this guy is, and a guy like Starstang06 sings his praises, but all his stories seem to be willing cuck reunion stories..... wow just wow, another decently written story with another male lead that just walks away but goes back to the whore.... I'm sorry no 40 year old guy divoces a whore, has a super hot 25 year old on his cock, and says sorry honey I want the whore back.....

1 of 5.... this is horrible to see an author this respected and this is the stuff that got him that respect, makes me think twice about some of the authors around here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Author does the best written dialogue on

the site, the tens of thousands who appreciate DQS stories do so in large part to the believable dialogue, the score of whining virgins (no, blowup dolls and own right hands don't count) whose IQs are lower than their ages are barely literate anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love all your stories but even if I didn't

I'd vote a 5 to offset the assholes e have on Lit. Those ho have written NOTHING and bitch at every writer hois good. Keep writing, you're the best

ValundarValundarover 10 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written story.

* * * * *

That said, I do not like the ending.

Still gets 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two skanks

Just two cheaters, they deserve each other and the mistrust and hurt that will always come from it.

He throws her ass out even though he had already cheated? Scum of the earth, pure and simple.

But I enjoyed it! ;)

Rogn123Rogn123over 10 years ago
as long as he drives a mustang

He can count on the bitch fucking around on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Extremely Well Written

Some of the content with regards to the story line of course is chaffing but that's reality in many situations and here it was in an enjoyable to read format. The author demonstrates wide ranging skill while he cranks up many folks but no one can bitch about him needed an editor or any of the basics and that alone is refreshing!

Bravo and send more!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Hey I enjoyed it immensely. But I am a consummate romantic.....sorrrrrryyyyy cuckold head hunters. :-) Well written, consistent, I liked the sudden revelation he had cheated on her. Somehow however I really cannot accept that she will NOT cheat again. :-( Thanks for a most entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

What a sneaky bugger!

That was a good twist at the end, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
juxtaposition.

I've read quite a few of your stories now. I t seems women now are the ones sport fucking. The men are there for love.. Are you actually a man? I like your stories....that's why I'm still reading. My problem is that all your women are way over thr top. They are so loose it would take either a saint or an idiot to take these skanks back.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

I liked the story but was disappointed to find out he was no better than her.

green117green117over 10 years ago
missed points and imagined moral imperatives

This one seems to drive hallucinations - people seeing what they want to see. I see:

"I knelt down beside her and lowered my voice.

"Just be honest with me, Rox. We were married for eight years. I loved you. Don't I deserve some honesty at the end? Just tell me!""

and

"For a minute I couldn't see her for the tears that filled my eyes. Even now she couldn't be honest. This was how it was going to end. With lies upon lies."

Perhaps he was going to admit to his one failure - I do believe the story has him doing Christina only once before the Rox reveal. If so, perhaps they can stay together. Perhaps, if she had asked for the truth, he would have been honest.

But the characters were not that honest. Refreshing in a very odd way.

The time-lines were a bit hard to track - the details of the time between the reveal, the divorce, and the affair with Christine, and the getting back together were not highlighted to stick in the readers mind.

Some editing errors - but still a very good story.

Green-something

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Second time around probably reads better

I read this one when it first came out and didn't care for it, but as HDK and others have noted, the writing is excellent and flawed characters are realistic. Not sure I'd seek friendship with any of the characters in this story, but it is good entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nother

delta sierra tale of cucks begging for 2nd time around

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gag

there's love and there's stupidity, an extended affair with regular trysts just doesn't sound like love. his relationship with Chris might not have worked but the has to be other avenues to pursue than that bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That was awesome...

A very good write. Thanks for sharing your stories and talent....bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry, but he is the king of wimps!

For Gawd sake man, she cheated for months and months.Why would any sane man trust her and, without trust, there is no future.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
Only worthy of a "1"

A pathetic tale full of weak characters and a very weak plot. There was no suspense, you knew right from the start that he was a wimp and she was a slut and they would live happily ever after. She probably still cheats and he licks her lovers semen out of her cunt.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
TRUE LOVE AND SHOW BIZ

can they ever co-mingle TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Honestly?

She tells him that first night, she would probably still have fucked the asshole because she was too hot, even if hubby was standing there watching?.... and they end up getting back together????

Christ!

Bodes well for the future, no matter how regretful she is in trying to re-hook her useless cuck.

As for the asshole, the hubby should have released the tape of his confession out into the wild. It's as simple as this... if the asshole STILL gets off scott-free, even when caught dead-to-rights, then he is gonna root everything that has a heartbeat. He is gonna think he is untouchable... and fuck over a lot of other marriages.

Even if the asshole wrecked one other marriage, it's on hunter.

So hunter made a promise to let him off the hook? Big fucking deal. The asshole is without honor, and does not deserve honorable dealings. At all. Instead, he deserves to be brought down, and HARD.

I do agree that hunter and christine would never have made it... because hunter is NOT good enough, at the end of the day, and what he knew of christine... that she would eventually trade up, was right, because simple genetics have given her the equipment to be a gold-digging, ruthless, self-absorbed bitch.

A very bad outcome all round. No likeable people here at all.

The lesson is, stay the hell away from people in the glamor industries, every one of them is there because they think they are 'it' people, and want to swap body fluids with other 'it' people, and have their ego inflated through their faithless anuses.

And just so you know, I did not capitalize any of their names on purpose. They are not worthy of that.

I once liked your work DQS, but if you can paint a picture like this, you have lost me big-time. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Change the Story

Kind of shitty to change the whole dynamics of the story with a cheap attempt at a twist. Tommy's reaction to Rox cheating makes no sense if he was already cheating on her. Puts him on exactly her level, except for the slip on camera. Just so you could slip in a mediocre reconciliation.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
I hate stories like that...

You know, the kind of mystery stories where it turns out the killer was someone we never read about in the book, someone that was never even hinted at through all of the previous pages, just the author going "Whoops, surprise".

In it's way it's like them saying they knew they weren't talented enough to play fair with their readers so had to resort to cheating to keep the reader from guessing the killer.

Not once during this sorry did we get any indication he was cheating... in spite of the fact the story was told from his perspective, he apparently NEVER had one single thought about it... never thought "Good thing she doesn't know about me." Or "Too bad she couldn't be as discreet in her affair as I've been. "

Nope, instead we're tricked into thinking he has righteous indignation right up until the end. And he even CONTINUES to do to her something she did to him - not just the cheating but the "if our eight years meant anything, just finally be honest with me. "

So what, she wins the award for bad wife but he wins the award for bad spouse...?

I like good surprises, I hate authors being treacherous.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
So it turns out all right in the end...

Because no faithful people were harmed by cheating spouses. They belong together instead of with new partners they'll cheat again on.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

All of your stories suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He was not a cuckold... no way, he would have to step up 5 places to make cuckold

Tommy was not a Cuckold. He screwed married women before he got married, and figured it was no big deal, thereby declaring "Barnyard Rules" Anyone can screw anyone, same rules as in the barnyard. Then later he screwed a subordinate and had also cheated before that... but it was not cheating and not a cuckold, he was just following the norm for the barnyard.. He was a bit crazy screwing married women then wanting to kill the guy that screwed his wife. If you follow Barnyard rules you should not be suppressed when other people in the barnyard plays by the same rules you do.

A bit like Hollywood actually, always interesting and a fine story. Sordid, true, but all tales don't have to be about honorable people, otherwise the choice of stories would be severely limited.

Like sordid tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're the best!

Your expression of feelings and the motives of the characters is unmatched on this site. The pain, the betrayal, the aftermath always holds the readers' interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story would have been better if the husband was not a hypocrite. anon.1

But it was still great.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Finally you had to write one

This is how Bill & Debbie from WWWM will eventually wind up.

It's a Jax, Fla. thang! :o)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
no cigar

Good storytelling, but......

Carol or Carole ??

Two different names, used for the same one person, even in the same paragraph.

Simple proofreading should have caught that.

Four and a half pages and then we find out that he was cheating even before she was.

So from sympathy for him to disgust for his hypocrisy.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
They might as well reconcile

They were both cheaters, and cheaters deserve each other. Neither of them should be available to marry and cheat on someone faithful.

VickieTernVickieTernover 9 years ago
"Love"?

Of what? Love is caring. It's appreciation of mutual need, friendship, partnership, each other, especially of each other's gifts, each other's admirable traits. It's the warmth and delight and comfort experienced when in each other's presence, knowing the other feels exactly the same way! A joy in sharing, knowing that what's being shared is each other's whole life!

What IS this peculiar spiritual lust that your characters feel for each other and ratify with a physical lust occasionally felt for other people without the spiritual equivalent -- therefore they imagine it can come, then go, without a sense of consequence. You're a fine writer, but a great fuck or passion -- even lifelong, as none can ever be -- is no equivalent. When you start writing again -- and I devoutly hope you will -- get real!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Undecided

I DID give 4-stars for a well-written story, but I'm not sure how I feel about the way it all turned out.

I'm not BTB unless I feel it's called for, and I AM a sucker for a happy ending, but I don't really feel that the reconciliation was earned here.

The length of the affair, her denial even when confronted with the lover's name, her supposed inability to resist is attractiveness, her stupidity in having to go see him to tell him she can't see him any more, all argue against taking her back.

At a MINIMUM, when her husband said "I know about Robert Anderson," reconciliation requires an admission, NOT further denials.

As was mentioned in the story, what assurance does he have that some other beautiful man won't be irresistible to her?

I'd like to see an epilog where either she does cheat again, or where she rebels at his distrust, one or the other more likely than a happy outcome.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I GUESS CHANGING MINDS IS NOT ONLY FOR THE WOMAN

a man can exercise that option if his ego can let it happen, TK U MLJ LV NV

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
This story could easily have a second chapter....

Roxanne may be able to keep her mouth shut about her affair, but her lover won't. And when that happens, Mr. Tommy Hunter can then forget all the promises he made, and set out to both destroy Robert Anderson AND prove the dept of devotion now professed by his so-far repentant ex-wife. And, he can use her to help destroy her former lover when she also becomes enraged to find out her fellow cheater is now bragging about "bagging the hot wife of his competitor!" Let the games begin......

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Codependents Anonymous is what he needs....

90 meetings, 90 days, working his program and he might begin to be autonomous enough to make healthy decisions. That said, his ex will ultimately destroy him if they get back together.

The end took a sad turn for me. The writing is great but the characters, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But the ending didn't work

Congrats. Another great story. Four out of five. But the ending just didn't quite work for me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a hard core BTB guy. I like a good RAAC story. I know this ending was just them dating and not getting remarried, and I liked the twist about him cheating first. But the ending just didn't quite work. I criticize only because your quality is so high. It was close. Maybe we needed to see that painful anal between them. OK I can't believe I just typed that. But some sort of closure/reckoning/sacrifice. If you wrote more about these two I would read it.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
yes yes yes

Finally a story with some common sense. And the fact that something that was suppose to be did end up happening. Very good story, well put together. Not to mention a nice story line. Damn good job putting this story together. I really enjoyed reading this one.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
good read

wife just didnt seem remorseful enough to be givne another chance

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
The Only Way

The only way I can stand this ending is if there were to be a part 2 about him leading her on, and then breaking her heart and freeing himself from the spell of the selfish slut.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Just declare victory and get on with it

She cheated on him with the handsome guy, he cheated on her with the gorgeous gal. Neither of them were aware that they other was cheating when they did it. The only difference between them is that he kept his affair secret while she blurted hers and publicly outed herself. He hasn't got the moral high ground here, he's won the cheating game, and unless he's going to get a sudden attack of integrity and tell her the truth - which would be suicidal now that he's divorced her and decided he wants her back - what he should do is just enjoy the tactical advantage he now holds over her.

green117green117about 9 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories here

and so I'm going to reprise what I said earlier, a bit more obviously...

If anyone can tell me that the male lead had the affair first in time, please post and let me know - we have about a six month window between the start of the female lead's affair and the reveal, so did the event between Tom and Chris occur during the affair between Rox and Rob or before?

Not that it really matters - moral high ground is almost always an illusion, and worthless in any case. Did he have any sense of balance and mercy? -

"So that's why you went back to him and fucked him in his car? I could understand the Ritz - you were drunk and he is hot. It happened! He said you wouldn't do it again that night. I could have gotten by that - but you went BACK to him! You couldn't love me and betray me for six months."

So perhaps he did... but then again, there were all of the lies, in particular the one about smoking. Smoking, for gods sake! He tries to help her live longer, and she lies about it for reasons of ego?

As I said, people tend to read into this one what they want to see - perhaps a measure of a very evocative piece.

Wish DQS wrote more where I could get at it.

Green-something

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
We don't really know who cheated "first"

Just that he did his when he thought he still had a "happy marriage," which only tells us that he started before she made her slip onstage. But it really doesn't matter, because neither of them knew the other was cheating when they started to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typical DQS1 tale..

Cheating wife, initially husband with some guts, than wimp man. Sorry excuse of an author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave this a 5 becasue of the story

the effort that went into it and because annony is a asshole

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
Note to annony...

Fuck you I liked it.. prick..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To icebrick

You like it cause your a bitch,,,, stupid cuck

Benedict12Benedict12almost 9 years ago
Complex Male Characters

First of all let me be clear on one thing. I am a devoted fan of DQS' writing. I am buying his work now on Amazon since he has stopped posting on Literotica. One of the things that intrigues me about his stories is the subversive nature of his principal male characters. The reader is initially encouraged to sympathize with the aggrieved husband victimized by his cheating wife. The BTB crowd is then infuriated when the story turns to reconciliation. Condeming the husband as a wimp misses the point. DQS' male characters are virtually all flawed,exhibiting characteristics that contribute to the breakup of their relationships. In this story Tommy is very much a hypocrite. He has slept with married women without regard to the damage he might cause to their marriages. In that way he is really no better than Robert Anderson. He was evidently engaged in an adulterous relationship at the same time Rox was involved with Anderson. In his own unique fashion DQS is suggesting that moral purity is often an illusion and that one sinner should not deny forgiveness to another particularly when love still exists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a crook of s--t

What is it with all theses writers writing cuckold stories. Do they identify with a guy is willing to have hid balls cut off and take back a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RAAC not RAAC

@Benedict12 Only innocent husbands have moral foundation for BTB, a cheater husbands's BTB is 100% hypocrisy as the cheater wives are annoyed with a cheater husband who cheated after his wife's cheating. So when two cheater spouses do reconciliation that is not RAAC.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Fallout from Breadwinner

Before Breadwinner, DQS wrote very good stories about stand up guys who...ahem...loved their wives and ex's far too much. Lyle. Maitland. Bruce. Lew. Dan

All of these gents are flawed (workaholics, not career driven, culturally different, burned too badly by another relationship etc) but they are all GOOD men! And one, if one has any sympathy, can understand why their wives are dissatisfied with their lot, even if one cannot gloss over the pain they willfully caused their spouses.

But then came Ghosts and Shadows. He gave us Hugh, this lovable guy who cried at the dissolution of his marriage, who insisted his kids have a relationship with a woman who cheated and allowed her new interest to grope her in their presence...and was causing indescribable pain to their father by her intransigence. A man who, even considered a tough as nail troubleshooter, could not even force himself to keep an EYE on, much less hurt.

For five chapters.

And in a very cheap writing trick ala Agatha Christie and a lot of crap detective novelists over the year, we found out that loveable faithful Hugh was finger fucking every girl in Jax in this pathetic reveal to make an otherwise ridiculous reconciliation work. And the fans were not amused.

Then in Breadwinner, we found out that Hugh, who could not hurt the man who fucked his wife, was more than willing to spiritually rape a friend of his! He was willing to murder Maitland...just so his faithless boss could continue to act faithless and disloyal. (As a minion such as Hugh...I would have some very mixed feelings about how much loyalty she would show ME if she can treat her husband like that. But once again, I raise difficult questions) The fans started waving torches and pitchforks. And not for DQS' forgiving nature (something I have never dinged him on) but because he ruined beloved characters by making them EVIL! No, they weren't 'flawed'. They were EVIL!

So what lesson did DQS take from this? Sigh. The wrong one. Now all he will write are scumbags. Which is a shame. His best selling points are his emotional engagement which is accomplished by his excellent pacing, description, psychological insight and characterization.

BUT...when every single character is a scumbag, revealed in the beginning or in the end, honestly, how do we feel as close to, as bonded to, as ENGAGED in their emotional pain, when Hugh and Tommy are cheating ass scumbags too?

We can't. I have been unmotivated in life careerwise, so I can relate to and sympathize with a Bruce. I have worked very hard indeed at a cost to my marriage ala Maitland and Lew. But I haven't cheated. So the blatant hypocrisy on the part of these men dampens otherwise good stories.

Hopefully he continues writing and he finds some bearings which doesn't force him to make all his characters moral equals. Most people are NOT moral equals. That is why we have Jails and the Jerry Springer show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*

hated the second part. hated RAAC ending. hated that he was a pussy whipped moron. hated that he proved to be a scumbag too. hated that they deserved each other.

hey, DQS, why are all your latest characters pieces of shit?

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
so he cheated as well

when they were married? i wasnt sure if thats what it was saying.... but on a side note 6 months is not a mistake she made a decision to give in to lust with the other man and forget her marriage vows. No way in hell he should give her another chance, based on her character im 90 percent sure she would cheat again. Though i disagree with the ending it was well written.. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WIMP!

That guy likes pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
generic

Story about a pussy whipped boy who got angry when his wife who had no respect for him but was fond of him stepped out.

He got over it and took her back as she knew he would and as we all did too.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Reconciliation Whore

Regardless of the facts in the story you are going to have a reconciliation. Bullshit.

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Good story

DQS you are a very very good writer. I know there are lots of the readers here that only like the types of endings they think they would write or do but they are not writing, you are.

Life has lots of different endings and it takes a very talented writer to make others feel emotion when they write and you do. You generally have a twist or two in your stories which is great. Would I have done what he did in your story???? Maybe, maybe not. I was not living it. If it was a real person in a real relationship that blew up like that it would only be the person involved that would know how they feel and how they would get past it.

Thank you for writing. I really enjoy your stories and your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bullshit

No way in hell does she get a second chance. Six months is like forever. He is just setting himself up for more hurt. Good story just a terrible ending. He should have just burned the bitch. Very few if any people would take someone back after fucking another for six months. Maybe you but no one I know.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Just reread this

Favorite author of all time (for this site at least). Wish he were still posting on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Believable, well-written dialogue

Even though I don't always like the characters/story, all DQS stuff has excellent dialogue.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
Loved the writing

but i have to be honnest,i could forgive a fling,a short affair but six months ? i'm honnestly not sure,there are other storys like this one like"the house of cards" and there too i was asking myself the same question

Nevertheless it's a great story with very well written dialogues and DQS is a fantastic writer and let's not forget it IS a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A little bit confused

Hey DQS. I know you'll probably never see this comment but I guess I have to get this off my chest. I love your dialogue, I love your characters, I love how the story itself holds my attention more than any kind of sex scene.

And yet as Benjen Stark said: "My brother once told me that nothing a man says before he says the word But matters."

But...

I don't quite understand how every guy has what appears to be a halfway decent brain in his head in your stories almost always manages to find some reason to slink back to the woman who did him so wrong. (Paul and Paula & A Moment of Clarity thankfully aberrations in the usual trend I've noticed in your stories.) What exactly is wrong with these guys just finding a different kind of happiness with the women they discover in these stories? What precisely would've been so wrong with Tommy finding something different with Christina even if it wasn't Roxanne? Christina was a fairly developed character for the short time we got to see her and it didn't really seem like there was any actual reason for him not to try to stay with her other than 'I want to get back together with my ex because I've never heard of the Sunken Cost Fallacy.'

I know people generally aren't rational when it comes to emotion and tend to think a little too much with their hearts instead of their brains, but seriously? Why do they always feel like they're equally as responsible for the wife choosing of her own free will to cheat when the worst they ever appear to do is be a little absent or boring? What precisely is so unforgivable about that sort of thing that the narration constantly implies that the women in these stories have a point when they say they're both "equally responsible" when the guy is, at his worst, a little dull and committed the sin of not being telepathic while it seems like the women inevitably leap over any intemidary steps like "talk to them like a rational human being" or "make their unhappiness known with more than a sniffy glance and passive aggressive looks" before leaping straight into "Welp, better fuck someone else to see if he'll go Captain Caveman on me. Because attempting to reenact a Jerry Springer segment in real life can't possibly backfire right?"

And the thing of it is: in about 80/90% of your stories it really doesn't. Deidre emotionally blackmails her former beau into taking her back while O'Brian and his wife think it's simply adorable that she's using a four year old child as leverage to get what she wants like the worst kind of manipulative dirtbag. Lew "The Shark" Walters KNOWS without a doubt that Mona drew up the sperm contract with the express intention being that she can be free to cheat on him and he's willing to bet that she won't want to make their possible kids unhappy by cheating on their dad. (Which has always prevented wives the world over from cheating before as one of the biggest hot-shot lawyers would know.) The less said about A Second Vacation, the better.

I guess...I guess I'm just confused as to why none of them seem to think that they can find happiness outside of the already gutted remains of a marriage that didn't work. It seems a fairly depressing ending to an already sad tale. People make a mistake, the mistake makes them hurt and then at the end they make the exact same mistake again.

If a man in the desert has a choice between two sources of water, I'd like to think that if he found oasis nearby a poisoned well that he wouldn't decide: "The well may be poisoned, but at least it's comfortable and familiar."

I don't know. I guess I'm just hoping for a different ending. Maybe get Cyndi and Lyle to give each other a chance. Cyndi's sister may have broken his heart, but there's no reason the nice, respectful and loving Lyle can't find it in him to see Cyndi for the lonely but good hearted and loyal woman she is.

Thanks for the stories, even if they confuse me a bit. And regardless of my confusion, don't give up writing. You're good at it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Sneak Attack Hubby Cheat DQS Fetish

I am beginning to despise these dishonest and manipulative plot machinations from Steele. Can't this author write an honest plot once in a while? Was it the last three dqs yarns where Kilroy pops up all of a sudden and "Surprise, He Cheated, Too!!". I'm tired of this bullshit.

The m.o. has begun to cloy: a horrible, horrible cheat marathon occurs and the husband, rightly so, simply can't live with it. But after his transparent hissy fits there is scene after scene of the cheater bitch's wiles. Then he is predictably drawn into overwrought, clichéd, sappy claptrapping with her (and these conversations are the pinnacle of sickening capitulations). Then, surprise surprise, he is back with the blistering, sweaty sex sessions and a 180° reconciliation.

I've read more than half of this author at this point and it's hard to believe the same author could write Moment Of Clarity (as taut a masterpiece as anything on Lit) and then write bullshit like this, but even worse is that Seperate Vacation garbage and Ghosts, with the sappy and downright sloppy saccharin nonsense appended as the ending.

I like to read talented authors, but these plot manipulations are dishonest and just plain bad writing (even Ohio himself was moved to point some of this out). And frankly, having to endure these waffling nutless protagonists is worse than the dental chair or scratches on a blackboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sap! Wuss! Idiot! Dumb Fu**

You divorce for a reason, "To get rid of the cheating partner!" Idiot, should of found someone else, not the cheating wife or Christian(she's way to young for him).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

He just set himself up for a lifetime of thinking along the lines of, "Gee! I wonder who my wife is fucking tonight!" So, basically you wrote a cuckold story and tried to pass it off as something else.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

that delicious meal tasted so good, but now i feel so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Right all beautiful women will cheat!

I guess that the Coasters song about marrying an ugly woman is true. "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, so from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you." You will get all of the sex you can handle and she will always be true to you! The problem is no one wants to marry the ugly wife, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
playing field leveled

Both cheated

BUT IT WAS WHO SHE CHEATED WITH THAT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO FORGIVE HER

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
like usual

the author introduces a male character who is hurt all innocent and then turns out he was a cheating asshole pissed at his cheating bitch wife, really tired plot repeated over again and again. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She'll cheat again.

How pussy-whipped can a "man" be? He's got no self respect and yet, I can't feel sorry for him because he cheated on her too. Apparently his was a one time thing, his wife cheated for over 6 months and only stopped when she thought she might be caught. She says she cheated because the other guy was just so gorgeous, so handsome, so beautiful, that she couldn't resist.

"And then I fell and he was inside of me and...If you had been standing there looking at us, I think I would have still fucked him. I couldn't stop myself."

Does that sound like a wife that's sorry for what she did? Repentant? Nope, that sounds like a wife who can't control herself around pretty boys and men - and there are lots of those in the world. She'll cheat again.

Bet on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great writing however...

...true the scales were balanced in that they both cheated. My problem is the character of the guy with whom she cheated.

Just because husband was man of his word and couldn't make photos of her lover public, nothing stopping him from telling the source of those photos to make them known and destroy that arrogant blankety-blank. You ruined story by letting him off the hook

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

I would agree with SirThropas (another great writer). This may be your best. You DO an excellent job of setting up a heart wrenching betrayal. This was authentic. Her rationalization were crap, but you did an amazing job of capturing the passion between these two. No matter how much I would have been inclined to see her suffer in perpetuity, even I couldn't deny the logical direction this was headed. It was fated.

Miss your stuff. Wish the sequel to WWWM would finally appear.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
No

This author is a talent, but even he can't make all these RAAC stories he writes believable......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
slip of the tongue

Since they were both cheating, I guess I'll accept them getting back together. Otherwise an excellent written story. Bob R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is sad

a many of husbands miss the Slip of the Tongue of his wife... and blunder into the dark for years.... and Then day I wake and Gee... what the hell did she say? And a geek/nerd like I am I just keep my mouth closed.... This is a 5 for me thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
with only reading the 1st page

If she cheats and he takes her back I swear to god.....I don't understand why all your stories are essentially he same plot crazy wife cheats and husband takes her back. No reverse roles or btb. O sure sometimes u do karma for the cheating guy but never the wife. I hope this isn't the same shit you keep spewing. Also loving woves don't fucking cheat unless they are blackmailed. Or their husband does otherwise. I hope this one is realistic

Moloch_The_MysticMoloch_The_Mysticover 7 years ago
Lost me

Lost me when we found out Tommy cheated. So they both slept with irresistible news anchors. Is Tommy excused because he only did it once and Rox did it repeatedly? Just the fact that he cheated too makes him seem like a bitchy hypocrite. Most of my sympathy goes out the window.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
I'm Left With....

....a bad taste in my mouth finding out that Tommy was cheating. IMHO, that spoiled what was coming along as another fine RAAC story.

I guess it's my own hangup, a relic of growing up in a home where my Dad was a serial cheater from my earliest childhood memories up until the day he died.

Still 5* for writing skill and execution!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
hypocrite...

So we find out that our poor whining, teary eyed Tommy is a cheater himself. Once or twice, what's the difference? How magnanimous of this hypocrite to give her a second chance. Good story though and well written.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
I hate cheaters

But a good story so split it 3***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lol WTF

No idea how to rate this story now after that ending. What a hypocrite. No way in hell that relationship will work. They should just do an open relationship if they really want to be with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Thats the crap which is posted at literotica - pervert shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
👎

Would you take back back your wife knowing she was a used condom for some guy .

It was good until he the reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Um?

I gotta say I agree with those commenters who are perplexed and dismayed with the ending here. I don't mind the reconciliation; if he's so in love that he can't leave her, so be it. The discovery that Tommy is a cheater as well completely undercuts the moral outrage which drove this story to that point. Move his relationship with Cris to the post-apocalyptic period and the story hangs together. Otherwise, meh. It was a balloon with most of the air let out. Nobody to care about. Still, a mostly good read. 4 stars. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
slip of the tongue

I like your writing, but I don.t like the way you "always" have the husband accept the cheater back.#3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap

I really don't get why people make such a fuzz about you as a writer. This plot is so full of bullshit and cliches. And the stupid RAAC you wrote at the end doesn't make sense at all. A truly dissapointing story about a stupid wimp and a cheating whore. *1 for me. Glad you stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! To offset the asshole of LIT"s 1 vote

Annony has never given more than 1 to any LW story. They remind him of his dead ex wife and what she did to him when they were married. She cheated and he cleaned her their entire marriage. He never knew until she died. So he takes it oot on the writes of LW stories especially Cuck stories. He's fucking nuts!

SystemShockSystemShockover 6 years ago
Those who don't learn from history...

If he feels he's happier with her around, so be it. But he'd do well to avoid getting too attached. Rox's explanation about her smoking is really the biggest thing here, in my view; even bigger than her cheating. Instead of making the effort to kick the habit, she goes to such extreme lengths to hide it and sees no problem with lying about it every day. That alone shows a deep character flaw that isn't exactly conducive to a long-term relationship, as she ended up proving.

Something like that doesn't just go away, even if she stops doing whatever it is she feels she needs to hide. There's a better-than-average chance she'll return to that sort of behavior, the pathological lying and sneaking around. And even if it's not her cheating that causes the "relapse", it would definitely open the door for it to happen again, just like it did the first time in her own words.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Sweet.

Brilliant introduction to a multiple chapter story. Really terrific beginning. The characters are fleshed out and draw the reader wanting more. ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 6 years ago
supurb

With two sinners who sinned against each other in the same way...forgiveness is perhaps easier as the transgressions are equal.

you ever imagine the reality of learning of your love's adultery? I don't suppose you can, any more than you can imagine the pain of someone in the burn ward with extensive burns, skin grafts and cosmetic surgeries seemingly without end. This man and woman could not imagine the pain.

When Eve span,and Adam delved, who then was the Gentleman?:

When she fucked her lover, and he fucked his lover, who then kept their honor?

Who had a right to expect their future spouse to be true?

Very well written

Chilley

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
chilly sorry

she cheated with no good reason , no neglect, abandonment, no infidelity on his part. marriage contract is voided right there. dqs writes his male characters as fat clueless, no self respect at all. id have outed both her and the coke snorting shallow pretty boy as i left with Christina

. his honor is intact!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 6 years ago
This is my third read

I have to tell you I feel dissatisfied with the ending. The fact that he wound up with Christina is telling and many on here are ready to tear him apart for it. Her smoking is another issue. However the way I see it is kind of the way he does in that had she slipped once he may have been able to get by it. However, when she went back over and over and over, not giving him a second thought, thinking that because her fecal matter doesn’t stink that he would forgive her so she could burn their marriage down without consequences. Well as we used to say in the military, once is coincidence, twice is happenstance, third time is enemy action! He could forgive a slip, as he had slipped once himself, but repeatedly going back is another matter all together!

After a year apart he was willing to try to forgive her, yet I cannot help but feel that in the real world it would be doomed to failure. He wouldn’t remarry her in the story, but without something or someone to tie them together, like maybe adoption of a child would then I cannot see them staying together. I would have wanted him to go off with Christina. Why are all the men in dqs stories so weak? This is just too much here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
our you ready the same story

he end up with Rox not Christina , he cheated on Rox before her cheating on him, hypocrite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous