All Comments on 'Slippery Nipples'

by Rita_Skeeter

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very curious story. Sexy and hot.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

No, you don't write like a boss, and I don't believe you're pregnant. 3 months along is not swollen.

But to your writing.

Maybe if you had someone that actually is fluent in English read it before you publish it, it may be palatable. In its current state, it is not. Maybe you could try Hindi, or Urdu, or whatever you do speak fluently. You are forced to try too hard in English, and that results is a mishmash of broken phrases, mismatched participles, and badly chosen adjectives.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

No matter whether your primary language is this was a good story. In future if you write about Indian related customs please give a little intro note what and where it’s taking place. I was lost for first few paragraphs as yo what was going on. I live in USA so not overly knowledgeable about customs of foreign lands. Hope to see more stories soon

Rita_SkeeterRita_Skeeterover 2 years agoAuthor

@cageysea9725 I am thrilled that you find my writing triggering enough for you to type out this mean piece of filth in the form of a comment. And as my first venture, I consider that as a success. As for feedback for my writing, this is something that I typed out on the pot, when thinking of ways to let out my hot flushes. And you're right, I'm not swollen. But this is Literotica, it's the world of make believe, of fiction! Do you really think my name is Rita Skeeter? Have you even seen Harry Potter? I mean broken participles and mismatched adjectives aside, couldn't you for once be that person you allows people to go as crazy with the platform as they'd like? What's with being a nagging cunt bitch? Lot of Hindi and Urdu aunties I know, have this tendency to unnecessarily poke fun at someone.

About writing for them, like you advise me to, seems like a better idea. Oh yes they touch themselves inappropriately under the pleats of their sarees. Maybe my next post should be in Hindi. Thanks for the very constructive idea. At least they'd be better cunt bitches than ones like you who don't relish Hinglish. The world is opening up to South Asia. Get with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Abstract brushstrokes of a story making up a picture that's controversial yet captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Abstract brushstrokes of words painting a picture that's delightfully depraved. Kudos.

Shafat_AKShafat_AKover 2 years ago

One of the best story i ever read on Lit. Writers have unique ability to blend dark emotions with realism.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

If you never write in English on this site again, then my work is done here.

Rita_SkeeterRita_Skeeterover 2 years agoAuthor

@cageysea9725 Please continue to entertain me.

Rita_SkeeterRita_Skeeterover 2 years agoAuthor

@Shafat_AK Thanks hon. Means a lot.

Rita_SkeeterRita_Skeeterover 2 years agoAuthor

@TheKeeperofSecrets Glad you enjoyed it so much!! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really very hot and well written. As an Indian I could visualise it so well, and descriptions are so erotic!

Looking forward to more from the author :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice.... add anal defloration as well.....may be introduce a muslim male..... as well .... alaong with hindu traditions....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Rita your pussy must be leaking bcz of your father in law . I wish your father in law starts sharing you , I would love to lap up your dripping juices from underneath your saree .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

68 year old male here hon. I'm having nasty thoughts about my daughter in law aftr reading this. Live in USA. My son bk in India has just married this darling from India, a village beaut tbh. I just can't. Will you tell me what to do with my bulbous cock now? 11' inches though. You suck baby? Hv PM'd you privately ;) Call me. This is unfair babe. Hope you understand you can't get away with this. You need a serious pounding for making dis ol man this hard. Fuck you. #bitch #whore #slut. I'll cum in you hippity skippity bloody little face!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh this is so yummy. Made me cream in my pants. Asl hon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so patriarchal I just can't. Urgh. How can they. The whole family?? Yuck. Poor girl. I knw, I get d quirks of group sex and umm.. am ashamed to say dis I hv myslf indulgd in jst a few high school sleepovers, but. Dis is just wrong. I dnt know why bt it is so wrong.! nri feminist indian here. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rita, makes me cum so hard. My daughter read it to me. My wife couldn't control her bladder and released hot steaming jets of urine down her thighs while pretending to sleep, hlf listening to us below the bedsheets. Y dnt u rply to my messages to join us Rita. Do u too hv jugs for breasts? I cn only imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Rita, does your FIL and hubby fuck you together now that you are a house whore ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a different pleasure altogether to have someone's wife watch her husband's head into my pussy! Way to go tht bride chick rlly took hr fatherinlaws cock all the way in. Such sugr daddys need to be humped..... And humped baaaaad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You nailed it ! Literally 🔥

Write more parts please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You nailwd it Rita ji ❤️

Just want more parts of it ..

KatMondieuKatMondieuover 1 year ago

OMG! This is the third story I've read on Literotica and i was so shocked and amazed. The first story I commented on was daddy/daughter from daughter POV but written by a man, now this! I *love it*... I can't say as much about the story details as I'd like because I am like *literally* overwhelmed! There are *so* many ideas running around in my head (and more to the point, my *other* erogenous zones) I can hardly think. Rita, you have opened me to so many things I never thought of, it's driving me kinda crazy right now...

Ilov2fckIlov2fck12 months ago

Good story. Write the next part from bride's presepctive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRita_Skeeter@Rita_Skeeter
I love being watched—in secret—darting eyes—hot flashes—sweaty cleavages spilling over—a nip slip here—a twinge straining the pants over there. Professor cum housewife cum ex page 3 journalist here from India. Starting out on this as a side venture/hobby basically because my h...