Slipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it just dancing or are you fucking guys for money?" Paul shocked her.

Sarah looked at him startled. She froze not knowing what to say.

"You must be getting more than having your tits played with," Paul pressed on. "I don't see that look of sexual frustration that was building in you after the shooting," he went on. "I know sex was a big part of our relationship. It's gone now."

Sarah broke down in tears. Despair overcame her as she thought about losing Paul's love for her.

"Oh my god, Paul. I'm sorry," she bawled. "I am doing this for us," she cried as tears ran down her face. "Please don't stop loving me," Sarah wept.

"I know you need a lover," Paul said trying to console his wife. "I just don't want you to degrade yourself like that."

"It's not degrading Paul," Sarah said trying to compose herself. "It's just sex. You are my only lover. The only lover I will ever have."

Now Paul was beginning to feel despair. He had confronted his wife to find out how truly she loved him.

"I'm sorry, Sarah," Paul apologized. "I was only afraid. Afraid our love was going to slip away."

Sarah leaned over and kissed her lover on the lips with passion. She didn't need to say anything more.

...

Sunday morning Sarah closed her eyes as Andy's hard throbbing cock penetrated her. In her mind, she was back in that apartment where, so many years ago, she made love to that tall handsome fly-boy.

The end.

12