Slither Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sura felt the strong twitch of both of Valko's cocks and carefully pulled her mouth off of the first cock. She looked up at Valko, a smile on her face, admiring him in the throes of pleasure, as she continued to work both cocks with her slick hands. His fangs were bared and his eyes squeezed shut as writhed and bucked hard, sliding in and out of her squeezing fingers.

Valko let out a thunderous, hissing groan as his cocks twitched and pulsed, spilling gouts of opalescent fluid all over his cocks, Sura's hands and all over his abdomen. His hands slid down to her back and gripped her tight for a moment, panting from his intense release, before he opened his eyes and looked down at Sura, a dreamy, satisfied smile on his face.

"Are you okay?" Sura asked softly as she gently took her hands from his cocks.

"Oh yes," Valko said, stroking one of Sura's cheeks with a thumb and catching his breath, "That was both quite unexpected and incredible. I loved the feel of your mouth and tongue on my cock. How did you enjoy your pleasure, my star?"

"Those little flicks of your tongue against my clit could be my undoing, alone." Sura blushed and smiled. "Your tongue was amazing inside me."

Valko kissed Sura softly and she looked down between them, her hands still messy from Valko's release.

"It looks like we both need a bath, this time," Sura laughed lightly

"Indeed," he said with a throaty chuckle as they left the comfort of the alcove.

The water was still a bit warm from Sura's bath and they washed each other off. Valko gently removed the lariat from her sensitive nipples, set it aside and insisted that they retire to the hearth. He lightly oiled Sura's hair and gently combed it out. Sura laid on her stomach, supported by a large pillow and Valko took some of the same oil and massaged it in to her skin, focusing on her neck and shoulders. He moved down the rest of her back, admiring the red pricks and lines down Sura's spine that he had left and the bites and bruises on her neck.

"That feels good, " Sura murmured, her voice soft and satisfied as Valko's hands glided over the small of her back, her hips and legs. "You should let me do this to you sometime..."

"It pleases me that you are happy," Valko said, as he nudged her gently to turn over. He brought the end his tail around the back of Sura's head and she reclined against it as she stretched out before him. "I would enjoy your hands on my skin and scales. It's been some time since I've indulged in something like this for myself."

"The Flower Moon festival is soon," she smiled, reaching up to idly stroke Valko's hair behind his ear. "We'll have to change that. And... I'm sure I'll be ready for you by then."

Valko hummed his approval and dipped down to kiss Sura. He rested his forehead against hers for a moment and smiled softly.

"I have no doubt--we've been enjoying each other quite often, but don't rush for the festival. It's the start of mating season but it goes on for two months after, dear one."

"I want you, Valko--I meant what I said. I would adore you taking me as your mate, and I

adore, you. You're gentle, attentive and passionate. You make me happy."

"I'm grateful to have you, Sura," he said, taking up her hand, kissing it and briefly nuzzling her wrist before he rose up and returned his attention to the rest of her body. "If you truly feel that you will be ready by the Flower Moon, we'll talk again about mating."

There was a comfortable silence between them and Sura let out a content sigh. Valko's oiled hands smoothed over her shoulders and down to her toes, paying special to the front of her shoulders, breasts and the tops of her legs.

"I'll remember this moment when dealing with Rylin tomorrow." Sura smiled slightly. "I don't think he likes me very much. He's not too keen on me helping him."

"Rylin is not inviting at the best of times, Sura." Valko said, as he finished working in the last of the oil on the inside of her legs. "He's rather ... abrasive and not having help is making it worse for the guardsmen under his care. There have been complaints..."

"Complaints?" Sura asked, sitting up now, her brow furrowed. "What sort of complaints?"

"Even before we increased patrols there were complaints, his bedside manner aside." Valko said as he arranged his coils so that Sura could lay next to him face to face while his human half reclined on a larger pillow.

"Seemingly unnecessary treatments or treatments that went on for longer than they should have. In some cases, there was delayed treatment for illnesses or injuries. But..."

"But?" Sura said, her concern quickly growing.

"All of Rylin's records seem to be in order," Valko said, "Anything that seemed out of place or complained about seemed to be easily explained away. Some of the guardsmen won't even see him if they can avoid it and, I confess, that is why I went to see Dathan. I didn't trust Rylin..."

"I could look at Rylin's records and see if anything stands out," Sura said, thoughtful. "There's a standard way that records are generally kept. It makes it easier to look back and see patterns, report any unusual patterns in illnesses to the temple healers, that sort of thing."

"Just observe and see how he interacts with those in his care for now," Valko said, drawing her closer to him. "Don't put yourself in any... unnecessary predicaments."

Valko kissed the top of Sura's head and gently stroked her hair. He didn't like the idea of Sura drawing Rylin's ire by poking around in his notes and records. He wasn't thrilled to have Sura in his infirmary and the last thing Valko wanted was for Rylin to snap and do something rash, particularly to Sura.

"Let it be a worry for later, dear one. Shall we retire for the night? It will, no doubt, be a long day for both of us tomorrow."

Sura only nodded and yawned against Valko's chest. He picked her up, cradling her in his arms, and carried her back to the sleeping alcove. Valko arranged his coils and gently sat Sura down in the center. She gave him a kiss before she settled down next to him, her back pressed against his chest. Sura felt his tail wrapping lightly around one of her legs up to her calf and she nestled close to him as he brought his arms around her.

It wasn't long before Valko was asleep, but Sura remained awake for some time, pondering what kind of mess she'd gotten herself into with Rylin's infirmary.

****

12