Slithering Date

Story Info
Takes place in the setting of X-Com Chimera Squad.
3k words
4.56
2.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valsion
Valsion
10 Followers

In front of a mirror, a viper was looking over herself one last time. Rhaha looked quite pleased with herself, as she inspected how her dress was fitting. Luckily, the serpentine alien found a good store that had some larger sizes for her that were still pretty cheap all things considered. With the last thing missing was the beautiful silver and amethyst necklace Roland got her for their first anniversary. Last detail added, she was completely satisfied.

Roland worked at a bakery she frequented. Rhaha had a rather big sweet tooth and with how often she was at his bakery, they eventually began talking and fell in love. Of course being with the source was not exactly the best thing for her figure but to her fortune, Roland didn't mind that she was a bit chunkier than most vipers. He even mentioned sometimes how cuddly she was. It really helped her to keep a positive body image as well as she looked how that dress flattered her curves, looking fancy enough without being stuffy or too formal.

"Hey hon, you ready for tonight?" came the voice of her lover from the hallway of their shared apartment. Being built for humans it was cramped sometimes but had all the comfort they needed. They even got a special mattress that was built a bit like a nest, providing great comfort for Rhaha. Tonight was their date night and the two had looked forward to this for a week. Their plans were nice and simple, enjoy a good movie together and then have some dinner, special but not overly fancy.

"Yeah, I just got done, let's go before we are late." Viper threw final, evaluating glance at her reflection, before her eyes darted to the pair of tickets, resting on the table, "I've read the reviews and they said the film is a real hit. They got some good actors for it too," she chirped, smiling widely in anticipation. It's been a while since they had seen a good movie as their schedules often conflicted and watching some alone was not nearly as fun. The couple exited the apartment and made their way downtown. Both the cinema and the restaurant were close to each other and just a short walk away, making for a good opportunity for a little stroll as the evening was pleasantly warm.

It's been years since Advent was defeated and the remaining aliens integrated into earth's society and during that time, more and more interspecies relationships sprung up. Case and point, her relationship with the human Roland.

Back then, a couple like them was still a bit rare. Not unheard of but for many the war with Advent was still a bit too fresh and even those who had no problem with letting the now freed aliens live on earth thought that interspecies relationships were a bit much. Fortunate then that the public opinion changed so much in the last couple of years. At the theater, they even saw another couple. A male Muton with a human woman but they paid them no mind. Right now, all that mattered was their time with each other and so Rhaha slithered next to her lover, arms interlocked.

Unfortunate then that the movie sucked. Sitting somewhere in the back, Roland and Rhaha looked utterly bored. It was an action flick but... everything was just so predictable, the effects lacked some serious punch and the characters were just such cookie cutter stereotypes of their role. "Ugh, that was the last time I trust magazine reviews." Rhaha sighed. Now they were getting to a steamy romance scene between the protagonist and their love interest. A romance that came right out of nowhere and there was no chemistry between them at all. The couple sat in a row reserved for Vipers, that had some more storage space beneath the seats for them to tuck underneath.

"My guess is whoever wrote that review had no taste or got bribed by the makers of this snorefest," Roland assured her. They had a reservation so they couldn't just leave and push the dinner ahead. For a moment it seemed that they were doomed to another hour of boredom. However, a sly grin came across his face as Roland looked around. They were nearly alone here and it was dark enough. Perhaps they could bring some real action in here. "Hey, if you're bored, I got an idea." He began whispering his little plan into the big viper's ears and her eyes widened. Rhaha had to stifle a gasp, especially as Roland stroked over the soft scales on her underside.

"A-are you serious? We are in so much trouble if we get caught." She whisper-hissed back. But to be honest, the idea was not that unappealing. Rhaha looked around nervously but no one seemed to be looking in their direction. Most of the other patrons looked about ready to fall asleep from what she could tell. "Alright but I swear if we get caught...." She said, moving her tail tip onto Roland's lap.

"I'll be falling to my knees to apologize every day for a month at least," Roland assured her as he stroked over those soft, smooth scales with one hand, the other undoing his belt buckle and unzipping his fly. His girlfriend's long tongue slowly slid down and the forked tip began to stroke his dick, making it harden under her careful lapping. She wasn't going at it as hard as during regular lovemaking sessions but the thrill certainly made up for it as be began to probe that special scale plate for her cloaca. Gently prying it open, his fingers made their way into that delicious opening. As those digits entered, the man enjoyed the feeling of her juices, making her cloaca slick, eager for more. Sadly they couldn't go that far, no matter how dark the room was.

Rhaha almost began moaning as her boyfriend's dexterous fingers probed the inside of her cloaca, something he had more than ample experience with but she managed to keep herself silent. Still, her eyes darted around to see if anyone heard her but no head was turned towards them. The chubby viper had to remind herself that it was very dark at the moment, so even if someone glanced towards them it would be unlikely they saw enough. As nervous as she was, there was something very exciting about licking her lovers cock right in the middle of a movie. At least it was a lot more exciting than said movie.

On the screen, the romance between the bland protagonists concluded but the one in front of the screen just got to the good part. "Rhaha, get ready.... I'm about to cum..." Roland warned her. Just as he was about to blow his load, Rhaha quickly went down and took his dick into her mouth proper, lest he "spill" any in the room. No matter how bad the movie was, she didn't want the staff to have to clean up cum. Dutifully she swallowed and to her fortune, it muffled the light moan that escaped her as Roland's fingers twitched inside of her cloaca, bringing her to climax as well. Both smell and taste were intoxicating, filling out her mouth and making the snake feel hazy for a moment before she caught herself again and swallowed the last bit, getting back to normal sitting position. Once the deed was done, both quickly put down her tail, closed his pants and wiped their mouths to erase all traces of their misdeed.

Outside of the theater, once they were a bit further from all the other customers, Rhaha punched her boyfriend in the shoulder. "I can't believe you talked me into this. Oh man, if we had been caught my sister with the police would never let me hear the end of it," she said, still blushing at it. "Still, that way we at least had an enjoyable time." Rhaha admitted with a slight smile. As scary as it was, there was certainly a lot more excitement to be found in public indecency than in that movie.

Roland rubbed his shoulder and then the back of his head. "It may have been a bit reckless, sorry about that. Truth be told, I found some video with a similar scenario and I thought that I could spice things up to save that part of the evening. Still, you got a point, let's not try that again, I wouldn't want to embarrass you publically. So, I hope you still got appetite cause our reservation is waiting. My colleague recommended me that restaurant so if that one is bad too we can go visit him together and give him an earful."

Much to their fortune, the restaurant was indeed a lot better. "The Potluck" was a restaurant that specialized in mixed species customer groups. While the menus did not have as many items, humans and the different alien races all got their own menu catering to each species needs. Rhaha even found one of her favorite dishes on there. Enjoying a bit of wine together, the two of them laughed as they reminisced about some old stories with friends and family.

"So yeah, that was pretty much the last time my cousin tried getting into Muton drinking contests. It's still fascinating sometimes that even the worst of drunks somehow manage to still find their way home." He said, chuckling as he remembered how said cousin couldn't even change into a pyjama without help once he got back from the bar. Their food arrived just as the story was done and the two began to eat.

Beneath the table, Rhaha's tail teasingly rubbed up against Roland's leg. Despite her large size the viper was a bit of a lightweight with alcohol, therefore a few glasses of red wine were enough to get her rather tipsy. For dessert the two of them ordered a slice of cake for each, one that was marked to be suitable for both humans and vipers. Rhaha for her part enjoyed it a lot, even letting out a slight moan as she bit into the creamy sweet. Roland on his part could point out a few suggestions on how to improve it a bit but Rhaha only rolled her eyes and stuffed a forkfull of her own into his mouth. "Oh, hush up and just enjoy it. If you wanna do it better, don't let me stop you when we get back," she teased, though to be honest it has been a while since Roland baked something for her and it was always so mouth-watering when she came back home and the enticing smell of his baking hung in the air.

Despite the rather suboptimal start to their date, the couple considered the night to still be a very fun one. Rhaha's slithered in zig-zag lines, slightly buzzed as she teasingly kept bumping into her lover as they made their way back home. "Hope you are not too grumpy about that little prank I pulled sweetie," she said. As they were done with their dessert, she used her tail to pull out his wallet while distracting her man with a kiss, making him think he forgot about it when he tried to pay the check. Roland did panic for a moment but laughed along with Rhaha as she offered to cover the cost, holding out the borrowed wallet.

"Oh, terribly upset, an unforgivable offense. Just how exactly are you planning to make up for it?" he asked. Of course he already knew just what they were going to do as he put an arm around her waist, pulling his girlfriend closer. Reading the mood, she was clearly thinking about it too. The human could tell by the way she had this light sway in her hips and her tailtip shaking lightly that Rhaha was not willing to end the night just yet either.

"You know that perfectly well, so get a move on my dear," she said, giving him that seductive look while licking over her snout with that long tongue. That was all the motivation he needed to pick up the pace.

With hormones rising high, the couple barely managed to stay decent as they ascended the stairs towards their apartment, already making out passionately as they closed the door behind them. Rhaha slithered towards their nest-bed, laying down in that pit of pillows. She was on her belly and motioned with one hand towards the zipper at the back of her dress, inviting Roland to help her get naked. She also tucked the base of her tail underneath her, keeping the main prize away from him just a little bit longer.

Roland for his part already tossed aside his shirt and unbuckled his pants before sitting down on the long and thick body of his lover. Rhaha was naturally strong like most vipers and could hold his weight with ease as he slowly unzipped her dress, letting it slide off of the vipers soft scales. More exciting was the bra underneath, ready to be opened up as well, earning a satisfied sigh from Rhaha. Her bosom was very generously proportioned and even the biggest bra sizes could feel rather constricting. With the undergarment undone, her breasts flopped out freely, expanding a good bit to the sides as they formed a pair of natural pillows beneath her, additionally to the ones the snake was already lying on.

With the clothes on her discarded, Roland wasted no time reaching beneath her, kneading those large, soft breasts and feeling his hands sink into that soft flesh. Her smooth scales feeling a bit leathery and providing a nice texture. Those soft, cute moans were music to the humans ears as Rhaha clearly enjoyed the massage he provided. "You know my love, with certain baked goods I prepare I actually use the softness of your breasts as a good comparison of how the dough is supposed to feel like," he joked, giving those mounds another squeeze.

At these touches, Rhaha got increasingly excited. "Perhaps I need to start selling hot dogs just so I can make bad jokes as well," she huffed in retort, giving him a sly grin before another idea hit her. Due to being rather chubby, most would not think her to be that quick but her reflexes were still spot on. That is how Rhaha managed to quickly turn around and wrap her large body carefully around her lover, reversing their position as she now towered above him. "But enough small talk, time for the real meat of our date night." Much faster and with less teasing, she began to pull away Rolands underwear, licking down his chest and close to his already hardening cock but not touching it yet with her tongue. Instead she moved her tail and dragged the base, right where her cloaca was over him as well, inviting the man to take that decisive step himself.

Roland traced his hands down Rhaha's sides, enjoying the soft texture of her scaly, squishy body as he wandered down to her tail base, gently taking it into his hand. His body where she rubbed the tail against was already wet from her juices and he could see that the plate scale covering her up was open, inviting him inside. With one hand the human guided his cock into the soft flesh, slowly sinking himself into her as he listened to her lustful gasps. With his other hand, he began pulling Rhaha in for a passionate kiss.

Rhaha pushed against him, wrapping her own arms around her man in a tight hug as his tongue danced between the forked tonguetip inside of her mouth. When it came to kissing, she let him take the lead after a little... accident at the start of their relationship when she got a bit too enthusiastic. Moving her tail, the slick, wet sounds joined their heated makeout session in a nice little song of lust that filled out the room now.

Slowly as they were enjoying each others bodies, Roland managed to get into a more dominant position again as Rhaha leaned back against the pillows, squirming lightly in their nest as her boyfriend picked up the pace. At this point he was thrusting hard against her, keeping the end of her tail in place with a hand. Roland loved the feeling of her scales touching him, her tongue dancing with his and those large breasts pushing against him. His head could probably disappear completely in between them, he mused for a moment. A thought that only served to heat him up even further.

Reaching around a bit, Roland began to finger the twin clits that were poking out. The motion was enough to make Rhaha break the kiss and moan loudly at the waves of pleasure this managed to send through her body. Roland winced as her fingernails dug into his back but it was not bad. He loved the reaction he managed to get out of Rhaha though and continued, the warm mass of scales shivering and squirming beneath him, filling the human with a feeling of pride at being able to pleasure his girlfriend that much.

"F-fuck, ROLAND!" Her mind fuzzy with pleasure, Rhaha did not even manage to get out a full sentence anymore before she climaxed, pushing her lover against her body as the pleasant shiver ran through her spine. At the same time, she could feel him push his cock into her as deep as he could and another wave of bliss surged through her body as Rhaha could feel herself being filled with his cum. Going past the moaning, a lengthy hiss escaped from her as she pushed Rolands head between her breasts. Just like he assumed, he disappeared almost completely between them and with a lusty grin he wouldn't have it any other way as several squirts of cum were pumped deep into the serpentine cunt.

After their orgasms subsided, Rhaha let herself fall backwards, her entire body relaxing. Roland too let himself be pulled down, using her large breasts as a pillow and cute belly as a mattress, only moving to pull himself out again, leaving behind a small trail of fluids. Panting heavily, they tried catching their breaths as the couple looked into each others eyes, smiling before lovingly kissing each other. Comfortable and content, the both of them were about ready to sleep.

"Goodnight my sweetheart."

"Goodnight my little sugar snake."

And with that they drifted off happily.

Valsion
Valsion
10 Followers