All Comments on 'Sloppy Seconds'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not gay !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
OK

But to make it really gay he should of had his cherry popped while he was cleaning out Sloane's sloppy seconds. And of course Bert and Wes needed to leave him filled with sloppy seconds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is under the wrong section. Maybe try group sex? But there’s nothing really gay about it.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Here’s mine: Tina Turner’s “What’s Love Got To With It”: ‘You must understand, though the touch of your hand makes my pulse react’. Teenage me thought she was singing ‘…makes my bulge react.’ For. Years.

MVP6MVP6almost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry all. So far all of my stories have been bi except “The Flu”. When I wrote this I got caught up in the cum licking and forgot to add any more blatant bi action. Though, on the flip side can licking another guy’s cum not be gay? How much penis contact does there need to be?

NathanButlerNathanButleralmost 2 years ago

Gay? Not gay? Hard to choose where to place a story sometimes in Literotica. "Straight" stories cant have any male on male stuff - forget about cum eating! The angry comments and low ratings pop up like mushrooms.

Fun story pulled from the musings of a song. Well done.

NicebiguyNicebiguyalmost 2 years ago

Seems like the perfect cuckold story to me. I doubt a straight guy would lay under his wifes pussy while two other guys fucked her doggie, their smelly cum covered cocks and balls inches above his face,dripping and splashing cum on him. If it were me I'd be kissing,licking and cleaning their balls as they fucked away. Then after he blew his load stick that spent, cum and pussy juice covered cock in my mouth. After cleaning them she would plop that smelly, beat up,cum filled pussy right on my face feeding me their manly loads. Yummm Does that make me gay? He He.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once while I was still in college I bedded a guy that went down on me while I was licking and sucking his marvelous warm spent cumin a 69 position. I loved the taste of our mixed juices right after sex. I guess that is what you would call an acquired taste I truly loved it! Cleaning my lovers cock was something I actually loved!

He started by softly licking the outer lips of my well sucked pussy. It surprised me. I'd never had a guy eat me after we had had sex before. Now this guy was what you would call a heavy cummer. and a real keeper.

Orpheum69

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

Sounds delicious. But only occasionally. Can’t let her get used to being fucked by other guys

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, it would be a very hot way of trying out bi sex with my wife, something I'd dearly like to try but never will as my wife would never consent to try this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ah, yes. Mondegreen.

Without it, how would I have ever known that there's a bathroom on the right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous