All Comments on 'Sloppy Seconds'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jay1459jay14598 months ago

Loved it!!!!!!!!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland8 months ago

Far above Cayuga's waters there's some serious hanky-panky underway. A nice, middle-class, young, happily married couple is discovering (Adam) or rediscovering (Samantha, "Sam") the joys of kinky, multi-partner sex -- threesomes for Sam, sloppy seconds for Adam.

.

This story is comic, sexy, and great fun to read. I particularly like the scene where Sam tells her somewhat naive husband a little more about her past. I especially like the nonchalant way she talks about "my spit roast" of some years back.

.

Beyond the story's comedy is an enjoyable subverting of traditional values. Apparently one thought never entered Adam's mind: the thought that a loving marriage requires that hodgepodge of misogyny, possessiveness, insecurity, and obsession with female sexual exclusiveness that many men confuse with morality. A number of earlier JBEdwards stories -- despite their irreverence and their sexually adventurous (unmarried) heroines -- ultimately come down on the side of traditional values. Some recent stories -- notably this one -- seem to be straying farther away from the straight and narrow path.

.

Good work, JB! Five stars, easily.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not really much of a plot. It just wanders around. The characters don’t act like real people, so it was impossible for me to get into it.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit8 months ago

Lovely story, Samantha is a lady who obviously enjoys sex.

Anna

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes8 months ago

Five stars. Highly erotic. Got me aroused. Why else do I come here? Thanks. It feels so good to have an erection.

Pippa76Pippa768 months ago

Oh wow jb! This is brilliant thank you. So much in this story that is familiar to both myself and John. We both loved it and give a very deserved 5 stars. X

tennesseeredtennesseered8 months ago

Adam knew what he was getting when he married Samantha. Adam folded like a deck chair when opportunity came knocking, like he always knew he would. Fair dinkum. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

YUK!!! I would gut the bitch and geld the guys.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, I’ve always loved imagining I was getting secondhand pussy. That my wife or girlfriend allowed another man to stick his cock in her and made her cum and still wants more is sooooooo hot. I love her letting them ride her and hearing them talk about how much she loves all them taking turns on her and her taking all they give her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...