Slow Burn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm... that's great... what happened to your bra?"

"Oh?" She pulled open her shirt at the neck and looked down. This afforded me a glance of the top curve of her breasts. "Huh. I guess I left it in their car. After they showed me all the cool features of the car they asked if I wanted to make out with them. And I mean, yeah. So we climbed into the back seat, and I was between them. So I started kissing Derek, and Jimmy went straight for my boobs. I mean seriously, give me a sec, right?"

She popped more kernels into her mouth before continuing. "Guess he hadn't seen any in a while. He kept telling me wow, these are so beautiful, and stuff like that."

"But Derek was a really good kisser. Man, it was awesome. And then the poor boys were so hard that their pants were going to explode. So I stopped kissing Derek for a minute and concentrated on Jimmy first, since he was right in front of me. I turned toward him, which meant my ass was all up in Derek's face. Derek pulled my pants down, slid my panties aside and fingered me. Just slid those fingers right up there, in and out real slow."

I watched her tell the story, and could feel an erection growing again. I had stopped trying to hide it over the last few months. She noticed, and put her foot in my lap to play with my dick with her toes as she talked, still eating popcorn. She always noticed. Was she watching me for my reaction? Did she enjoy teasing me like this?

"Then, Jimmy pulled my shirt off, and my bra, and started playing with me. I sat up on Derek's lap so he could get to them better, and Derek kissed the back of my neck while he was reaching around me to play with me, and all that time Jimmy's just going after my boobs." She grabbed her boobs and bounced them up and down to emphasize her point. "It was kind of like this." She sat up and jumped on my lap, grabbing my hand and wrapping it around her waist, putting my hand directly over the part of her jeans that her pussy was right underneath. I could feel the warm, slight dampness through her jeans. "See? And Jimmy's just rolling his tongue all around my nipples, and sucking on them. Derek actually managed to find my clit, isn't that amazing?"

"Mmmhmm," I said, trying with every fiber of my being not to cum right then and there. My face was pushed up against her back, and I could feel her bottom grinding up against me. My left hand had nowhere else to go, so it grabbed on to her hips, and I could feel her rolling around.

She slid back over onto the couch next to me, picking at the popcorn with her left hand as she continued to stroke me lightly with her right. The sudden weight off of my penis was like a stroke in itself, and I stuffed down a moan. This seemed to have no effect on her, she was too busy recounting and reliving her story.

"Well, I evidently was really into what Jimmy was doing, because the next thing I know, somehow Derek got his pants open while I was sitting on him. He's some sort of Houdini, I guess. Or, maybe it was open the whole time. I guess that's possible. Maybe it was still open from when I unzipped him at the bar? Anyway, he slid me forward, and popped out this huge dick." She made a motion with her hands to show me the size. "I mean, god, it was so huge. I was completely fascinated by it."

I shuddered, involuntarily moving my hips against her foot. "W-w-what did you do?" I managed.

"Mmm, you're a curious boy tonight, aren't you? Do you like my stories, Trey?" Leaning in close, she gazed intently into my eyes. I was frozen, my mouth hanging open. All I could do was nod slightly in response. Her voice got deeper as she reached up to lightly stroke my face. "Well then maybe I should slow down and let you enjoy them some more. But you can't cum, okay? You don't have a change of clothes here." I nodded slightly again.

She sat back, satisfied with my response, and licked her thick lips absently as she thought. Seeing her tongue sweep out of her mouth, I felt the blood rush out of my head and down to my stomach. I momentarily thought... what would it be like to feel that on my...

"After that," she interrupted my reverie, "I looked at Jimmy. He was groaning and feeling himself up while he was feeling me up, it's like he was nothing but hands. I told him it wasn't fair that I got to see Derek's dick and not his. So I reached over and unzipped his pants, too, and his dick was already popping out of his underwear. He had this lovely cum stain on his underwear, they were all wet. So I turned to him, and leaned over so I could taste it. Do you know what precum tastes like?" She looked at me for a minute, an endless pause as she gently pushed against my erection. I jumped and shuddered again, unable to stop a sound of pleasure from escaping.

"Nah, of course you don't. It's kind of salty and tangy, I think. While I was leaning over, Derek was sliding his hands all over my ass, moving his hands over my pussy, and by now I was really hot, like the dripping kind of horny. I could feel his penis pushing up against my leg as I licked all that juice off of Jimmy's tip. I rolled my tongue over him like this," and she demonstrated by circling her tongue around her finger like a lollipop, sticking it in her mouth and sucking, releasing it with a soft popping sound. Her finger emerged, glistening with her saliva.

"So at this point they're both out, and I decide to get on the floor in front of them. There wasn't much room, so I was pretty close to their laps. But I got to bend over, and take turns putting each of them into my mouth. At first I'd just hold on to them, and lean over one and put his tip in my mouth, suck on it just a little, and then stroke him while I did that same thing to the other one. Each time I'd take a little bit more of them into my mouth. They were both leaning back, their eyes closed, moaning and pushing up against my hands and my mouth. Such greedy boys, lifting their hips up trying to fit more of themselves into my mouth. I guess the inside of my mouth feels really good. What do you think?" She grabbed my hand and stuck a finger inside her mouth. I could feel the warm wetness encircle it, and almost lost control. I stared at her with glazed eyes as she moved my finger in over her lips a second time, wrapping her tongue around the tip of my finger and sliding it further in.

"Emma..." I breathed out as she slowly slid my finger out of her mouth.

"Hmm?" she replied, looking curiously at my crotch. Taking her foot away, she started drawing little circles with her fingers over my dick. "You know, Trey, we've been friends a long time."

"Uh huh," I replied, frozen and staring at her fingers as they lazily traced the path of my zipper.

"I don't know if it's fair that I've never seen your dick. I mean, I got to see Derek and Jimmy's and I don't even know them."

"Uh..." I squirmed under her touch.

"Trey, I think I should get to meet whittle Tway." She deftly popped open my button, then slowly slid the zipper down. Her fingers drifted to the waistband of my boxers. In a fluid and surprisingly quick motion, she yanked them down and my erection burst out from beneath the waistband. I sat, fully exposed. My cock involuntarily vibrated as she stared at it.

She sat back and looked at it, appraising. She licked her lips and leaned forward a bit. We sat for a good few minutes like that, with my dick out and hard in front of her, as she continued to eat popcorn and look at me.

"Oh, Trey, this is very nice," she purred, resuming her tracing over the lower part of my stomach, down along the top of my thigh over my pants, then back up to skim my balls. My cock bounced in response as I shuddered and shivered, trying not to cum. "I think sometimes you'll take this out for me when I ask and let me play with it. It would be a shame to keep him hidden."

I nodded weakly, my eyes rolling back into my head with the effort of restraint.

She turned back to the movie, leaving me exposed. I couldn't do anything but sit there, absolutely terrified to move because I was so close to cumming. Every time I regained control and my erection would start to subside, she would reach over and lightly stroke my tip, spreading my precum over my shaft until I was fully erect again. I spent the entire movie like that.

At the end of the night, as I pulled my pants up and wiped the sweat from my forehead, she patted my face. "Good boy," she said.

12