Slow Burn Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another muscle tightens within my stomach and a low heat spreads deeper between my thighs. At least we'd had the same effect on each other.

I understand fully that Aiden would never hurt me. He's taken care of me since middle school, and I him. We've looked out for each other.

Is it selfish to look for that in him now? To know that he will take good care of me if I decide to keep pushing?

"Don't hide from me" I try to say, but it comes out as only a whisper.

He moans and rolls his head back. "Don't-" he chokes it out. A deep breath again. "Don't fucking say shit like that to me right now, Nessa."

It sounded like an almost threat, but there was nothing angry or threatening about him. His use of my nickname made something happen in my chest that I couldn't explain. My knees begin to feel weak.

I hadn't stopped thinking about what Sarah said yesterday at lunch. Aiden had said my name while hooking up with her. Had it been a drunken slip of the tongue, or had he somehow thought it was me instead of Sarah? Had he wished it had been me?

As I look at him now, nearly naked in front of me and obviously physically affected by my touch, I wonder what he sounds like when he moans my name. I wish to hear it for myself.

I take a half step towards him and watch as he tenses further. His body is still as I approach him again. He watches my every move, careful not to react. Something about his stare seems hungry.

I hover in front of him, the air between us feels thick. We both are breathing heavily, though neither of us has done anything yet. The tension hangs around us. Who will break it?

I think about what his body would feel like against mine, wondering if he's a soft lover or an emotionless fuck. I'm not sure what I'd prefer, but I'm curious to know. With how kind he has always been towards me, it's hard to imagine him being rough in any kind of way. The thought of vanilla sex with him is suddenly disappointing.

I bow my head into his neck again and find his ear with my nose. He inhales sharply at my touch. I nuzzle into him and connect my lips to his skin. His pulse dances quickly beneath my kiss.

"Are you sure?" He croaks, still unmoving. I ask myself if I think this is worth the aftermath, but decide that I shouldn't care. Spencer never cared about that, so why should I?

I hum my reply against his neck, breaking apart my lips and striking my tongue along his skin. He trembles for a moment, and I relish in the effect I have on him.

His hands find my shoulders and he coaxes my face away from his neck. Before I can feel disappointed, he connects his mouth to mine. One of his hands slips up my neck and buries into my hair, the other one falls to my waist and tugs my body against his. He moves quickly, smashing the fronts of our bodies together and attempting whatever he can think of to get closer.

He presses the back of me against his desk and I sit on the surface of it, allowing for him to settle his body between my legs as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I can feel his muscles move and ripple beneath my hands as I explore his chest, his back, and his arms. He grips me tighter, shifting his hips and pressing them deeper into mine.

I can feel his erection growing in his sweat pants as he grinds against me. The friction from our clothes reaches my clit and I match the movement of his hips, desperate for the sensation it causes. I brace myself with my hands on the edge of his desk as he leans further into me, our kisses becoming more aggressive and our breathing labored. I would have never guessed that Aiden held such passion.

He breaks away from me and our chests heave. While I struggle to take a deep enough breath, he takes a half step back and dips down to his knees in front of me.

I get nervous when he begins to claw at my clothes, desperate for them to be torn away from my body. Being naked in front of another person, another man, after Spencer had used and threw me away was something I didn't feel totally prepared for.

The look in Aiden's eyes relaxes me, though. The wonder as his face makes it seem as if he's looking upon a naked woman for the first time in his life. He finds the waistband of my pants and pulls them off quickly, setting them on the floor besides him. I open my mouth to try and speak but am silenced when he connects his lips to my clit, the full sensation of his mouth being blocked by my panties. What comes out of my mouth is a sound I don't think I've ever made. I close my eyes and allow my head to fall back. A groan escapes from deep within my chest, and it's hard to know if it was from the pleasure of his touch or from the frustration of wanting my panties off.

Aiden responds with a groan of his own, burying his face deeper into my center. I grind my hips against his mouth, feeling empty and wanting to be filled by him.

His hands come to grip my thighs, and then his right hand drifts towards my center. He touches me over my underwear, running his fingers along my crease. I can feel the cloth of my panties dampen as he does and I release another sound from deep within.

His mouth remains focused on my clit through my panties, his fingers find the edge of them. I squirm as he explores the flesh of my desire, and he lets out a low moan when he discovers the extent of my wetness.

He breaks away from me again and I try to find his gaze, but he's focussed on the task at hand. He finds the top of my panties and pulls them down my legs, his eyes never breaking from the place between my thighs.

His mouth connects to my clit again and this time I gasp. His right hand finds my crease and his fingers explore for my entrance. As his tongue dances against my clit, he wets his fingers with my desire and begins to ease one inside of me. And then another.

He plunges his two fingers deep inside of me then without any warning and I squeeze my eyes shut. He fucks me with his fingers as his mouth works on my sensitive mound. Moans and sighs are coaxed from me as he works to pleasure me. I bury a hand into his hair and hold his head as my hips begin to shift against him. As I grind my body against his face, I accept that I'll surely cum from this.

I feel the muscles in my body tighten as an orgasm approaches. I clench around Aiden's fingers and tremble through my legs. He suddenly stops and pulls away.

My head snaps up and my eyes search for his face. The fleeting feeling of my almost orgasm and the missing sensation of his fingers makes me feel empty again.

I watch as he finds the waistband of his sweats with his hands and shoves them down his hips. His erection is set free and I watch as it sways and bobs as he fully removes his pants.

My breath remains held in my lungs as I take in the whole sight of him. Naked in front of me for the first time. His cock is hard and twitches when I look at it, uncut and crowned with a patch of short hair that grows up to his belly button.

He reaches for me and takes the hem of my shirt into his hands. I lift my arms for him as he removes it. He'd put me to bed almost fully clothed, and now all that was left were my bra and socks.

I reach my arms behind me and unhook my bra. He peels it from my chest and slips it off of me. As soon as he's dropped it to the floor, his hands cup my breasts and his body moves back between my legs. I press hard into the surface of his desk, the edge of it leaving marks on the backs of my legs.

I can feel his cock press against my center, paying attention to how it twitches when he squeezes my breasts and plants kisses along my neck. I drop my head to the side as to open myself up to him more. My body aches to be filled by him.

He grinds his hips into mine and I can feel his erection become slick with my wetness. I wrap a leg around his waist and pull him deeper against me, anxious for him to bury himself inside.

He pulls his hips back and takes his cock into his own hand. I watch as he strokes it. "I don't have any condoms." He admits shakily, struggling to control his breathing.

"I do. In my room."

He follows me down the hall leading him from his bedroom to mine. I rummage in the dark for a condom from my bedside table. He makes himself comfortable on the bed, laying on his back and using one arm to prop up his head. With the other he reaches for his cock again, taking it into his hand and stroking it as he watches me.

I find the square foil packaging and shut the drawer. I climb onto the bed and begin to open the condom. Aiden never takes his eyes from me.

Before removing the protection from the package, I sink my body between Aiden's legs and watch as he touches himself. He looks painfully hard within his own hand.

My fingers find his thigh and I explore the skin that lay between his leg and his erection. He removes his hand from his cock when I insist on replacing it with mine.

The feeling of his arousal in my hand makes the fire in my core burn hotter. I lower my head above his lap and bring the tip of his erection to my lips.

He takes in a sharp breath as I allow him to enter my mouth. I sink down upon him, taking him as far past my lips as I could. He twitches against my tongue. A groan erupts from his chest.

I bob my head around him, slipping my tongue against his bulging flesh. He bucks his hips when I take him deep into my mouth and twitches when my tongue licks his tip.

I continue to take him into my mouth, motivated more and more with every sound of pleasure that Aiden makes. I feel his muscles tense beneath me and he swiftly pushes me off of him.

Now with both of us brought to the edge but unable to find release, we smash our bodies together roughly. His kisses are hungry and eager as his hands find my hips. He rolls us over and lays me on my back before mounting between my legs.

He takes the condom from my hand and removes it from the packaging. As he rolls it down his cock I find my clit with my fingers, applying pressure to the sensitive spot. He watches intently as I pleasure myself below him, stroking himself once he's got the condom on.

"Are you sure?" He asks again, rubbing the tip of his cock against my crease. I rub my clit harder, but the feeling I really want is for him to plunge inside.

I can only muster a nod, but he takes that as my consent to continue.

He's slow to find my entrance, easing the tip of his cock between my folds patiently. I can feel him twitch as he enters me, and he releases a shaky breath.

I grind my hips towards his and moan at the feeling of being filled. He buries the rest of the way inside of me and holds me there, our bodies desperately trying to handle each other's.

He doesn't stay still for long, quickly adjusting to the heat of my body as he starts to rock in and out. A knot starts to build in my stomach as he grinds his hips into mine.

My legs drape around his waist as he takes me, the headboard rubs against the wall. I tighten my legs around him, his fingers press deep into my sides.

"'I'm already there, Ness." He chokes between breaths. I feel his body tense above me, his movements becoming shallower. I tighten around his hips again and feel him sink back inside, and then I can feel him orgasm into the condom.

He freezes above me, his mouth slightly open and his eyes locked with mine. We gaze at each other while he rides out his orgasm, his body pulsing with pleasure. He looks at me with a fiery desperation I'd never seen in a man before, and that turned me on even more.

He closes his mouth once he's recovered and I release my legs from around him. He slips out of me and off of the bed, dealing with the condom and discarding it into the trash can by my dresser.

I prop myself up on my elbows to watch him.

He turns around to face me again, a smirk across his lips. "I'm not done with you yet." He says as he approaches the foot of the bed.

He kneels and begins placing kisses up my legs, slowly making his way back up my body. He already reached the finish line, now he felt relaxed and like he was taking his time with me.

"Aiden." I breathe, and I feel his resolve soften. His hands find my ankles and he pushes them up to bend my knees, opening my body to him. I lay back on the pillows and watch as he parades kisses across my thighs.

Finally, his mouth hovers above my center again, and I feel his hand leave my ankle. He gives my thigh a squeeze before bringing his fingers to my crease once more, which pushes a breath from my lungs.

He hums and I can feel his breath hit my clit. His fingers explore my center and tease the entrance, becoming wet with my desperation for a release of my own. I grind my hips against the tips of his fingers and he plunges two of them inside of me, making my body buck from the sudden fullness. My hips jolt up and his mouth descends upon my clit. My thighs tighten briefly on either side of his head, but I relax into the bed again when he begins to pump his fingers in and out. There's no controlling my volume now, I nearly yell his name.

I bury a hand into his hair and the other into the bedsheets. His free hand is wrapped around one of my thighs, he holds it tightly as it trembles at his touch.

I felt the muscles deep in my gut begin to tighten and I know he felt it too. His fingers begin to move faster, his mouth becomes frenzied. His dedication to my pleasure is so arousing.

My legs begin to quake on either side of his head and I try my best not to clamp around him as my orgasm rakes through me. My body clenches around Aiden's fingers and my moans turn into loud cries of pleasure.

Aiden doesn't remove his fingers until I've stopped writhing around them, and then he quickly sinks them into his own mouth. I'm sent over another edge at the sight, already aching for another orgasm.

He removes his fingers from his mouth and climbs back up the bed. His body sinks against mine, his arm wrapping around my waist.

He holds me for a long time, until our breathing has synced and our hearts have stopped racing.

"I'm going to get some water." He whispers to me. I nod as he peels away from me. "Get ready for round two, Nessa. That was the warm up."

12