All Comments on 'Slow Change'

by wannabused

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Best Femdom story I ever loved to hate

" Reflections " by Subbietraneman. This can be found at storiesonline. The Femdom theme isn't my personal kink, but this account explored the spectrums highs and lows. I thought storytelling and character development were borderline supurb. I hope the author reads and learns. That's kind of presumptuous of me , but I'm guessing that he is not unaquainted with being presumed upon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Get an editor

That's my advice. Don't post another word until you do. The story was pretty hot but the writing was a mess. Get an editor.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
My wife buys toys but that doesn't mean I'm submissive

As well, couples will see a decrease in their sex life. Life gets in the way. We're tired, there's chores, honey-do lists, family gatherings, video games...life. It gets in the way of sex and that's ok as well, it doesn't mean we're more submissive or kinky, it just means we're adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sigh!

This was just awful, where is FTDS 11, surely there is somebody to fill his shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@Whackdoddle

You are a fuckin Sub ! It's obvious from your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Some details showing even without reading, that this was in wrong category...

Some details showing even without reading, that this was in wrong category: 1st - the writer alias: "wannabused"...being abused is another category...2nd - What was said about it: "A femdom story"...Any kind of Dom, is another category...3rd - The first line of the story: "I started hanging out with Jessica once in awhile for coffee or lunch..."...She wasn't even his girlfriend, much less his wife...So again wrong category...4th - Going straigh to the last line of it: "You will be my stay at home sex servant"...again no marriage, no nothing...just a slave...And so wrong category again and again...1*

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 8 years ago
Interesting start

To the idiot anon's - it's not a cuck story, unless another dominant male is brought into it - right now it's a femdom story. I will enjoy reading these UNLESS and UNTIL another male is brought into it, I personally can't stand cuck stories - but understand some people enjoy that fetish.

Please keep writing and ignore the dipshits.

5/5 for a good start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Woman in Control

Love to read stories of women in control and being dominant. Just ignore & delete the comments from insecure males that live in old fashion & outdated ways of life. "It's a man's world." Those meatheads probably support Trump (had to put that out there)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too much potential

For the ultimate betrayal.. not conducive to a good relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Interesting

Off to agood start, Tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

FASfanFASfanalmost 8 years ago
Bring us the second chapter ASAP ...

... and don't listen to Neanderthal nonnies. I loved your story -- thank you -- five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't

Don't bother with chapter 2 or 3 or 4 etc etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No, I'm not up for that...

... you stupid cunt. With that he freed himself and gave her a good beating before selling her dumb ass to a mexican whore house.

Please, continue with your story but take care for your mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep writing

good start to a strong and realistic domination idea. a good platform for the couple to move on to marriage and his submission characterized by feminization and giving her complete control of every aspect of his life. all of it stemming from very intense oral sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous