Slowly Opening up on Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still sporting a hungry grin "No apology necessary." Trying to keep eye contact he continues "You and your husband missed your appointment with me to book your excursions this morning so I just wanted to come by to see if you guys still wanted to book something. Do you mind if I come in?"

"Sure, come on in," Maddie said after a bit of hesitation.

Mateo walked past Maddie into the room while I was putting shorts on. She stood there with her arms across her chest, slightly annoyed that he would invite himself in knowing she wasn't wearing any clothes. Expecting this would be a quick meeting Mateo and I sat at the small table we had and discussed the options we had. With our primary goal of relaxing in mind we only wanted to book a single excursion: a guided hiking trip. Mateo showed us 4 different ones we could go on and I couldn't decide as they were all pretty similar.

"Hey babe could you help me pick one of these," I asked, waving Maddie over.

With Mateo holding the book Maddie came up behind him and saw the one she wanted so she let go of her tits, leaned over Mateo's shoulder and pointed at the one she wanted. As she did this her breast that she was holding dropped and swung down, grazing Mateo's shoulder then he turned his head and was met with a face full of her tit. Maddie immediately jumped back causing both her tits to bounce behind the shirt allowing Mateo a nice little show. Maddie went back to holding them and into the washroom to get dressed and by the time she came out Mateo had left.

With that visit we were both now fully awake so we stopped off at the buffet for breakfast and went to spend the day by the pool.

We got to the pool around 1 PM and each got a drink, feeling a little better after some food. We find a set of lounge chairs by the water and we settle in. Maddie removes her shirt and shorts and to my surprise she is wearing the yellow bikini from the cab and like before is only covering her nipples by the smallest margin. The bottoms were normal, covering the front like a smaller triangle but when she turned around, I saw that her ass had devoured it and it seemed to barely cover anything in the back. "This could get interesting," I thought to myself. I started applying sunscreen and again when offered, Maddie declined.

About an hour later I noticed there was a group of 4 men in the pool not far away from us who kept stealing glances towards Maddie. She was obviously reading her book enjoying the sun while these guys silently laughed within their group and made excuses to get close to us. At one point their football that was getting tossed around overshot the target and bounced underneath Maddie's lounger causing her to get surprised and her body to jolt up. As she did, her tits jiggled and I half expected them to fall out right then and there but being as tight as it was, it was apparently secure. It did however knock over her drink so I told her I would get her another one. As I stood up, I heard the group collectively moan an apology. The ball had kind of rolled back towards the pool so I didn't bother to throw it back as they could probably just grab it from the water. As I got up to get the drink which was only a walk to the other side of the pool but there was a bit of a lineup.

As I got to the line, I looked back at Maddie who settled back into her lounge chair and then I noticed someone got in line behind me. I saw out of the corner of my eye that it was the gorgeous Latina woman who greeted us at the front entrance. I turned to say hi and she remembered seeing me and asked how my stay was so far. She told me her name was Martina and I told her about some of what we experienced and she was happy that we were having such a good time. She told me that some of the staff get the use of the resort on their days off so she was just hanging out with a friend. She pointed behind her and I glanced over and saw a man who looked like he was a male model, with a perfect head of hair, chiseled abs and a tan. Behind him I noticed that Maddie was no longer alone, but talking with 2 of the guys from the pool who were sitting on the loungers on either side of her while the other 2 were at the edge of the pool not far away. I started to get a familiar pang in my stomach and a tingling in my groin that was synonymous with my cock starting to swell. I turned to see how much longer it was going to take to get the drinks but we were only halfway through the lineup. I watched as one of them pulled out my sunscreen and continued to talk to her for another 5 minutes before retreating to the pool. I was still talking to Martina who for some reason was very interested in what I was saying and I was trying my best to engage in the conversation while still keeping an eye on Maddie. I don't even remember the whole conversation but I snapped out of it as the conversation was coming to an end and she said to me. "That sounds lovely, Bruno and I will see you and Maddie tomorrow then." She then wrote her number on a napkin and gave it to me in case something changed.

I wasn't sure what I had agreed to so I just smiled and added "can't wait." Immediately after taking our drinks and heading back to my seat. Luckily my cock had only swelled a third of its full size and since I wasn't exactly huge, I don't think it was obvious. On the way back I realized that I had invited her and her boyfriend on the hike with us which did sound like fun. As I got closer, I noticed the guys in the pool start to drift further away from the pool's edge by our seats.

I gave Maddie her drink and she took a few big gulps that almost emptied the whole thing. "I saw you had some visitors while I was gone," I said fishing for information.

"They came to apologize and said if you hadn't left, they would have gotten me a new drink themselves," she explained. "Todd is here for a bachelor party I guess and after I explained that I was married I..."

"Hold on, they asked if you were married," I said, cutting her off.

"Yeah, actually he did. He also told me I was starting to burn and offered to rub sunscreen on me," she said playfully.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah! I thought you said you'd tell me if I was getting red. I thanked them for reminding me and I put a generous amount on my front myself even though they persisted. I told them I wouldn't need any on my back just yet as I was lying face up. Anyway, he said they got here this morning and were staying a full week so Todd wrote down his number and left it saying we should all get together for some drinks, he seemed like such a nice guy."

I just got Martina's number a few minutes ago so I figured I didn't have a leg to stand on and I just decided to not make a big fuss over it. Maddie rolled over onto her stomach and asked if I could put some sunscreen on her back as she planned on staying here for another hour. I started at her legs and worked my way up to her ass which was about 90% exposed so I took my sweet time on that part applying generous amounts, even giving it a couple extra subtle squeezes. I thought I heard someone whistle and turned to look but couldn't tell who it was. I did however notice that not only were those 4 guys watching intently but several men (and women) walked by slowly while craning their necks on the way by. I worked my way up her back and she asked me to undo the back of her bikini so I did and rubbed it everywhere including the sides of her boobs that probably already got some from when she did it.

I stood up and admired my wife and thought to myself that with the straps undone it looks like she wasn't wearing a top at all. Just the thought had me almost at half mast so I laid down in the chair in a way that wouldn't let on what was happening in my trunks. After it had subsided, I took a dip in the pool and laid there for the next while thinking about how that makes me feel besides obviously being turned on. I wondered if it would change our relationship and if it was even worth it to bring up the topic to her as that might make her mad. In the end I decided it was worth the risk and that I would bring it up at dinner after a few drinks for courage.

We both awoke about an hour later to a splash from somebody jumping into the pool. The water surprised Maddie and she began to sit up but quickly realized she had her top undone laid back down and tied it back up before getting up. She was far enough up that a less well-endowed woman would have been completely exposed and I almost caught a glimpse of her nipples from the side. The cool water had the effect of making her nipples erect and in her tiny bikini top they really stood out. We gathered our stuff, put it in my bag and headed back to the room to get changed, getting several ogles on the way out of the pool area and pathway back.

We got a reservation at the seafood place earlier and headed there for a nice little date. The food was great, the service was very attentive as we probably drank a bottle and a half of white wine each. As we sat at the table digesting and making conversation I asked "so is Josie letting you keep your new bikini?"

"She said if it didn't fit, I could give it back but I love it," Maddie said.

"You look absolutely stunning in it! It's a fair bit smaller than your other ones but you pull it off with ease," I added. "I'm not sure if you noticed but I don't think it was a coincidence that you got as much attention as you did and the bikini you wore to the pool."

"Really? It isn't that revealing, is it?" She replied.

"It is, but in the sexiest way possible. I think you should wear it again," I say, giving her a mischievous grin.

"You know, now that you mention it, I was approached like 4 different times today. Once at the drink line, another time when you went to the washroom and those guys in the pool hit my drink," she said, recalling the afternoon's events.

"Wow that's more than I thought, I was just going to say the guys staring at you when you were reading your book and when I rubbed sunscreen on you," I said, a little surprised but also excited.

"I hope it doesn't make you mad, you know I love you and nothing on this Earth can change that. Certainly not some hedge fund ex jock named Todd. Believe me, I dated that type way back when and after dating you I realized how many ways I have it so much better," she said reassuringly. "But I am curious how you feel seeing all those guys looking at me in that little bikini."

"Honestly, I've always enjoyed seeing you get attention from guys. I sometimes don't think you realize just how gorgeous you are. Wow! I can't believe I said that out loud, it's kind of been a bit of a suppressed feeling but it feels great to finally share it with you. I hope you don't think I'm crazy." I said with relief emanating from my voice.

"Interesting, I didn't know you had this little fantasy. Of course, you're not crazy. Thank you for sharing that with me and if I'm being completely honest, I have noticed a bit lately that I've been getting more attention and it does feel good," she said leaning over to give me a kiss and raising a glass. "To your little fantasy, and me looking hot in that bikini, Cheers!" We clinked glasses and had some more laughs before leaving to head back to the room.

After dinner we went for a walk along the beach to where the resort had bonfires. Around the roaring fire were 12 chairs and 2 other couples were occupying them. One couple seemed to be making out in their own world while the other couple introduced themselves to us as Kevin and Amanda. After introducing ourselves we get to talking, sharing stories, and sharing our experiences on vacations when Kevin pulls a joint out of his pocket. He lights it and takes a few hits then passes it to Amanda who after taking a hit herself offers it to Maddie. Now we aren't frequent pot smokers, we do it maybe once or twice a year, but I do know Maddie is a lightweight when it comes to pot but it also makes her horny so it can be fun. Maddie hesitates, before saying "ahh, what the hell." She takes a big toke, holds it in then starts to exhale before coughing hard a few times. I take it from her while she recovers and have a hit myself before passing it back to Amanda.

"Pretty strong stuff, right? We got it from some guy on the beach here a few days ago. The guy said it has something in it that makes people horny apparently." Amanda said giggling, the pot seemingly having a quick effect on her.

"I can confirm that," Kevin said with a smile. "You guys are in for a night, let me tell you."

Maddie and I both felt the buzz growing as our inhibitions disappeared as evidenced by the nature of the conversation becoming more sexual. It almost became a game of sexual truth where one couple asked questions about what the other couple has or hasn't done.

"What is the craziest place you guys have had sex?" Kevin asked.

"We really don't have sex anywhere too crazy, we used to drive down a country road and pull over somewhere secluded and have sex the back seat sometimes when we first started dating," Maddie replied.

"Oh, come on guys, that can't be the craziest place!" Amanda stated.

"It's true, we're not too experienced in that department I guess."

Maddie added. "What about you guys?"

"We've done it all over the place: in the plane bathroom, an elevator, multiple bar bathrooms, and maybe our craziest yet, in the chairs we're sitting in right now. "Amanda said with a grin.

"Wow, really? How was it? Were there people here?" Maddie said eagerly awaiting an answer.

"It was incredible but no it was about this time last night so not many people were on the beach, though there were a few people further down that might have gotten a bit of a show," Amanda said proudly.

"It was so amazing, we smoked some of this pot and we were so relaxed. We started making out by the fire and my hand found its way up her dress and slowly started massaging her clit. The next thing you know she pulls my dick out and starts sucking my cock and rubbing my balls." Kevin continues as I start gently rubbing the inside of Maddie's leg, inching slowly towards the top. "In a few minutes we were both so worked up I stood her up and I bent her over the chair and we fucked doggy style before I pulled out and came all over her face."

"That's so hot," Maddie blurted out, completely immersed in their story. "Sorry, this is some strong stuff," Maddie laughed, and snapped out of it and clamped her legs together, trapping my hand short of the top.

After her laughter had subsided, we turned to face the couple who hadn't replied and realized it was because they'd started aggressively making out. It was much steamier than the other couple that was here earlier, their hands roaming each other's bodies squeezing and caressing as they went. Kevin Lifted her shirt off revealing a black lace bra covering a nice set of DDD tits. Amanda looked to be about our age with huge tits but a skinny waist. He placed his hand over her breast and squeezed showing how soft they must feel in his hand.

"Let's go back to the room," Maddie said, turning to me.

"Yeah, I think these guys might like some privacy," I say as I stand up and reach for Maddie's hand to join me.

We walk back the same way we did last night, down the back way on the unlit path. About the same place we stopped last time Maddie has a quick look around, grabs me by the collar and drags me behind a group of trees. As soon as we get behind the trees Maddie drops to her knees and undoes my shorts and pulls out my dick.

"I bet you thought I'd forget." Maddie said, looking up at me with a sexy grin.

She turns her attention back to my cock, gives it a few strokes with her hand before wrapping her lips around the head of my now fully erect cock. This is now the sluttiest thing Maddie has done with me and it's making me even more excited. With Maddie's mouth going down my shaft further and further with each attempt she finally reached the base and as she did it felt so amazing and my body reacted by thrusting my hips forward as I pushed my cock even further into her throat. She slid her mouth off and through a moan said "Do that again."

She slid her mouth back down my length and towards the end I thrust forward ramming the last inch into her throat. She responded with a muffled moan which I took as approval to continue so I started thrusting my cock in and out of her throat about 2 inches and within 15 seconds I felt my balls start to tighten and my cock start to swell. I feel the cum start to travel through my shaft and I unleash my full load straight down her throat as she holds her head in place while grabbing my legs. After I deposited the last of my load, her head came back up and sucked hard at the top and released it with a pop, looking up at me the whole time.

I pulled my shorts up and we made our way back to the room where I undressed her and returned the favor. I don't know if it was the wine, the pot or the erotic scene that was unfolding at the fire but Maddie had never done anything like that with me outside of the bedroom. It was amazing and I'm hoping that it's the start of a sexual awakening in our relationship. Maddie drifted off into a deep sleep after an intense orgasm and I fell asleep while thinking about how far I was willing to try to push these new experiences.

12