Sluggers (Chicago #02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so hot to imagine. I figured he wasn't likely in bed with his wife, after all. I wanted to know where he was, but he told me not to talk, so I didn't. I just kept rubbing my clit, picturing Mark, his hand wrapped around his cock as he jerked off. I heard his muffled moans and started breathing harder, feeling myself building up for the fifth time that night. More flashes from the storage closet flooded my mind and then I was cumming, holding the phone close to my mouth so he could hear my stifled moans and curses as my body jerked and spasmed through another intense orgasm.

"That's it, cum hard for me, Sam," Mark whispered when he heard me. "I'm so close. I love hearing you cum. All your sexy little sounds."

His words helped to extend my pleasure. I kept rubbing over my clit vigorously until the waves finally subsided. Then I heard him getting there.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Mark muttered.

And then I heard his muffled grunts, remembering how hot it was to hear his unrestrained noises as he came down my throat earlier. I thought about how much I wanted to hear him grunting like that while he was on top of me, filling me.

"Oh fuck, I just came so hard. It shot all over my chest and stomach," Mark shared, still breathing hard.

"Ooh my god!" I gasped. That new image, added to the already vivid pictures in my mind, sent me into yet another orgasm as I kept rubbing my clit.

"You're so hot," he muttered, hearing me cum for him a sixth time.

"Mmm," I moaned languidly, rubbing my legs together and squeezing my breasts as I came down from another high, feeling sated and so relaxed. I knew I wouldn't have any trouble sleeping at that point.

"I'll text you in the morning," he said then. "I expect you to cum for me again."

"Okay," I agreed easily, a huge grin on my face.

"Goodnight," he whispered, and I thought I could hear a smile in his voice, too.

"Goodnight," I said back before ending the call.

I got up to go to the bathroom and rinse off the dildo, then returned it to its drawer and plugged in my phone before climbing back into bed, under the covers. I curled up on my side and smiled, my limbs still writhing and rubbing together a bit as I drifted off to sleep.