Slummin It - Kaylin and Lena Ch. 05

Story Info
Kaylin and Lena sink lower in their depravity.
1.9k words
4.71
4.3k
4
0

Part 17 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This story is fiction and contains rough interracial sex, group sex, scat, pissing and rimming.

A few days after Kaylin had spent the day with Big Mo, Lena called her friend.

"Hey ass-licker!"

"Hey slut, what's up?"

"You're right on that 'slut' comment. I can't wait for two-and-a-half weeks so I'm going to track down the boys on Wednesday. Are you interested in tagging along and licking a couple black asses?"

Kaylin had already promised Big Mo that she'd be back on Wednesday, so she said, "Absolutely. Count me in, Lena."

"Hah! I knew you couldn't keep that slutty white tongue out of their black asses for a month, you old whore!"

"Takes one to know one, you gang bang slut."

"You got that right, bitch. I'll pick you up at 10:00. OK?"

As soon as they hung up, Kaylin felt her insides begin to churn with excitement and anticipation of seeing Big Mo again. It had just been a few days, and she really didn't think it was necessary to tell Lena that she had already caved in and ran back to Mo just a week after they had been gang banged.

When Lena hung up, she grabbed her battery operated 'best friend' that she kept in her suitcase and began working on her clit. She remembered when it used to fit snugly inside her pussy when she first got it, but not anymore. No, having three big black cocks crammed into her white cunt at the same time had pretty much destroyed any remaining elasticity. Her husband even commented last week that she wasn't as tight as she once was. But as she worked over her clit with the big vibrator, she hoped that Wednesday would find enough cocks in her to stretch whatever was left of her once tight pussy.

On Wednesday, the two hot 34-year-old wives parked between the UPS store and the coffee shop and went in to the coffee shop. They were drinking coffee and had waited over a half hour. "They're late," Lena said. "Or maybe they've changed their minds."

Kaylin began to worry. "I hope they don't change their minds, Lena. We're dressed like two high class hookers sitting in a coffee shop waiting for two of the dirtiest grossest-looking men I've ever seen. Why would they change their minds?"

"Why would we change our minds about what, slut?" Slick said as he slid up behind Kaylin. Kaylin grinned as she saw Big Mo behind him.

Lena mumbled, "Well, uh.. we thought maybe you weren't going to come today."

Both of the black men laughed and Slick said, "Oh, we plan on cumin. We plan on cumin in you bitches and getting our black asses reamed by your friend right here." The two women giggled as the men sat next to them. After coffee and pastries, Mo grabbed Kaylin's hand, pulled her from the booth and announced, "We'll meet you guys back at the apartment in a couple hours. Right now, my bitch has an appointment with an 'old friend' that she met last week. See ya." Mo led the white slut wife down the street to the same neighborhood bar from the previous week. Kaylin remembered her 'old friend' and smiled when she saw him sitting at the bar.

"Well bitch. I guess it's just you and me," Slick said to Lena.

As she looked at the skinny weasel-looking man, she wondered 'what in the hell is she doing here?'

"Let's go get a drink and then go back to the apartment so I can reacquaint myself to that big gash that you call a pussy. Maybe I'll fuck your ass instead since it's a little tighter.

They left the coffee shop and were walking down the alley when they heard, "Hey Slick! Who dat white bitch following you? Is she lost or sumpin?"

They turned and saw a group of teenagers playing basketball part way down one of the cross alleys.

"Bring dat bitch down here so we can see her."

Slick nodded and turned down the alley. He recognized all eight of the boys. They'd been in and out of trouble around here for years, but they usually left him alone.

As they got closer, one of the boys said, "Whoa, Slick. You got a fine lookin piece of pussy following you around today. You gonna fuck her?" Slick grinned and nodded at the boys. The boys stopped playing and walked over to them. The same boy said, "Maybe you be sharin dat white ho wit us too."

Slick chuckled nervously and said, "You boys ain't old enough for a fine piece of ass like this."

"Sheeee-ittt, Slick. We all 18 here. Well, exceptin for Harly, and he's 20." The boys had surrounded Lena. Two of them were squeezing her ass and two others had their hands boldly on her breasts. She knew better than to stop them because it would embarrass Slick. She was actually enjoying their young hands moving over her body.

"You boys bullshittin me. You ain't 18. And you ain't tryin my bitch if you ain't 18."

The leader of the group stood looking at Slick. "Well, me, Jamal and PJ, Bobby T, Jayden and Justus and Big Frankie all just outta the lockup for that minor problem down at the mall. No juvie for us. We big boys now."

"Oh shit, you're right," Slick said. "I remember someone telling me about that. Everyone prosecuted was adults. That was you guys??"

"Yep. Caught on camera. No way outta that one. Anyway, since we're all 18, cept for Kahlil, maybe you let us spend some time wit your white ho. She suck cock, bro??"

Lena stood looking at the eight young men as they continued to fondle her body. One of them was 14 years younger than her and the others were 16 years younger than her. They were all sweaty from playing basketball and none of them were really good looking. Three of them were fat and she was taller than two of them. She knew she should have been disgusted by their appearance, their ages and their general demeanor, but she wasn't. She was actually getting hot just thinking of these eight teenagers using her white body.

Finally, Slick nodded and said, "Tell you guys what. I'll be back in an hour. You can have her till I git back."

"Really?" one of the boys asked as he slid his hand down the front of her short skirt. Lena moaned when he touched her mound, which elicited a laugh from the boys.

"Really," Slick said, "but don't hurt her." With that, Slick disappeared down the alley.

PJ stepped to her and ripped her tank top open. When the boys saw her braless tits, they let out a loud Whooop! Big Frankie always had wanted to kiss a white woman so he moved in front of her, stooped and engulfed her lips in his own big black lips, which elicited another moan. Lena's skirt was quickly unfastened and dropped to the alley and her panties were ripped from her body.

Jayden grabbed her legs and lifted them while moving between them with his erect cock. As he easily slid his big cock into her fuck hole, he said, "This slut's hole is huge. What a skank ho."

As she began to fall backwards, Bobby T caught her shoulders and lowered her until her head was level with his black cock. When she saw his cock, she thrust her arms between his legs and grabbed his thighs as the cock flopped into her mouth. Bobby T and Jayden began pounding her from both ends and within seconds had developed a rhythm as they fucked the willing white woman. Both of them were calling her names and saying, "Take that, you fuckin whore," and "You like this young black cock, you old slut?" Within five minutes, both boys had dumped their cum into the hot older woman.

At that point, Big Frankie laid on a big piece of cardboard and she was lowered onto his massive cock. It would have split most women in half, but Lena's gaping holes took it with ease.

"Holy shit," Justus yelled. "Nobody has ever taken Big Frankie's cock without screaming. This bitch must have a mare hole big enough to drive a truck in. Kahlil, see if you can get your cock in her too."

Another big man stepped forward and pulled his cock out. He moved behind Lena and slid his cock into her pussy alongside Big Frankie. "Aaarrrgh!" Lena screamed. "Owwww! Ahhhhh!"

As the two teens pumped the impaled white woman, Jamal straddled her ass and slowly inserted his cock into her ass. Lena was screaming and crying and the three teenagers pummeled her. PJ stepped up to her face and fed his sweaty black cock into her mouth and all four young black men roughly pounded the older woman.

"You're nothing but a fucking black cock whore!" Kahlil yelled at her as he continued to pump his cock into her.

"Your fuck hole is as big as a canyon. You're nothing but white trash." Justus said to her.

"You're nothing but a white cunt where we can dump our cum," PJ said to her. But Lena was beyond caring what they said to her. She was having one orgasm after another and was almost delirious with the pain and pleasure the boys were giving her.

At the end of an hour, Slick came back down the alley and grinned as he saw two boys leaning against a dumpster, four others were lying on the cardboard and the other two were gone. The boys looked exhausted. Lena was lying between two of the boys jerking on their cocks, probably trying to get them hard so she could fuck them again.

"Ha Ha Ha!" Slick laughed. "Don't tell me that an old white skank was too much for you boys." Lena looked up at him and grinned. "What did you do to these pussies, bitch? Looks to me like they just can't handle white pussy. Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

Lena got up and put on her skirt. She found her ripped tank top and put it over her head, but it was completely open in the front so she had to hold it together. As Slick motioned to her to follow, she looked at the six young black men and said, "Maybe we can do this again someday," as she walked after Slick.

When they finally made it to the apartment, they found Big Mo sitting in a chair watching their small television. He was wearing his clothes, but his white slut was sitting naked on the floor at his feet with her head on his leg.

Slick said, "I thought you guys would be busy fuckin. That's what I plan to do to this hot little slut." His hand squeezed Lena's breast.

Kaylin winked at her friend and smiled at Slick. She said, "Mo has a well-used and clean cock and the cleanest ass in town. Just let me know when you're finished and I'll come in and clean you too, Slick."

"Uh uh," Lena said. "I can take care of Slick by myself, you slut."

"Well, you old whore," Kaylin said. "Don't tell me you're going to clean his ass when you're finished."

Her friend smirked down at her and said, "Yes I am. I want to see what all the fuss is about, you old skank."

The two ugly black men leered at the two beautiful white sluts and then looked at each other. Without saying a word, they knew they had hit the jackpot with Lena and Kaylin.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers