Slummin It - Xara

Story Info
Curvy white woman dominated by black at bachelorette party
3.7k words
4.19
24.8k
34

Part 33 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

When Richard Potter turned 70, he retired and promoted his oldest son Richard Jr. to CEO of his company. The old man retained the Chairman of the Board title just to keep tabs on things. His oldest daughter Sally was promoted to chief financial officer (CFO) and his youngest son Doug became the chief operations officer (COO). All three of them had earned their MBAs from prestige's private colleges and immediately went to work for Potter Industries, a medium sized industrial concern in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Richard Jr. was 36 years old, married with two children. Sally was 32-years-old, married with one six-year-old son, and Doug was 29, married with a two-year-old daughter. All three of them live in an upscale community outside of Fort Wayne just a few miles from their parents.

Richard's youngest daughter is named Xara, and she is the one who gave him his gray hair. Xara is 25 years-old and earned a bachelor's degree in general studies from a state university that was designated the biggest party school in Illinois. Richard thought her degree in general studies was pretty much worthless to the company, and he was proven correct within the first few weeks of her employment with him. Her grades had been just mediocre, but she was never lacking for dates since she was known to be rather promiscuous. She's still unmarried and periodically needs to be reminded not to date employees of the company.

Richard knew that she wasn't as focused as his other children, so he kept her away from managing any facet of his company. He created the position of 'Community Liaison' for his daughter, gave her an office and a decent salary.

All four of Richard's kids had been raised to spend time exercising, and as a result, Richard Jr, Sally and Doug are all considered thin. Richard, who golfs and plays tennis, is six-feet tall and weighs 175 pounds. Sally also plays tennis and is five feet seven inches tall and weighs 115 pounds; and Doug is six feet two inches and weighs 204 pounds and is in a senior soccer league.

Xara also spends time exercising each week, but has never been as fortunate as her siblings in the weight department, although most people considered her the most attractive member of the family. She is five feet eight inches tall and weighs 172 pounds, and her skin is tanned, soft and tight. She doesn't look fat. She's just a curvy big girl with measurements of 42-30-45. Men have always loved her big ass, especially if they were fortunate enough to slide their hard cocks between her big cheeks.

Xara also liked to wear more suggestive clothes than she probably should. Her jeans looked to be sprayed on her big ass and shapely legs. Her blouses were too tight and her skirts and dresses too short. Her family figured she would just have to get over dressing like a street walker on her own.

For the past three months, Xara had been seeing Donny Bartlett, a parts manager for a local auto dealership, and two weeks ago, she had turned up with an engagement ring. Her father and siblings weren't the least bit impressed with Mr. Bartlett and have been trying to convince her that she shouldn't rush in to anything. But as usual, Xara ignored their advice and planned to get married in two more weeks. She figured they would live happily ever after in her condo.

Xara's best friend Tammy planned a weekend in Chicago as a bachelorette party for the coming weekend. Tammy, Xara and the other six women arrived on a Friday afternoon and checked in to the hotel. Xara had her own room, but the others all shared with another member of the party.

The women found the bar in the lobby and each had a few drinks before taking the rented limo to dinner. The women were all dressed much the same; summer dresses or skirts and tank tops. One wore mid-thigh length shorts and a tank top. Xara wore a short form-fitting summer dress that buttoned up the front. She left the bottom two and top two buttons unbuttoned, leaving just the four buttons in the middle.

They had a nice dinner with a few more drinks and then began hitting the bars and dance clubs. As the booze continued to flow, the women danced with each other and with some of the men who asked them. Xara was on the dancefloor all night and never turned down a request to dance. She also didn't turn down a drink.

The crowd in the last bar was made up of whites, blacks and Hispanics, but it was the black men who first took notice of the pretty young woman with the big ass. Even though the other women danced several dances with some of the men, Tammy noticed that Xara danced every dance with the black men, and one in particular. And she was swinging her ass and her body much more than was necessary. Everyone noticed the men taking liberties with Xara's body as they put their hands on her ass and brushed her breasts every dance. When the DJ finally finished for the evening, Tammy rounded up the women and sent them to the limo.

As she approached Xara, she saw the black man with his hand on Xara's big ass. When Xara saw her get near, she handed the man something and then leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. As she turned, the man slapped her ass making her squeal as she walked away. She smiled at her friend and said, "Thanks Tammy. Tonight, was a lot of fun." The two friends headed to the car.

When they arrived back at their hotel, all the women went to their rooms, and Xara retired to her own room. She flopped on her bed with her clothes on. As she was on the verge of falling asleep, there was a light knocking at the door. Xara jumped up and opened the door to welcome her dance partner. He was over six feet tall and probably 30 to 35 years-old. He was just average looking, and his arms looked solid, but he had a bit of a gut at his waist. "Hey baby," she said.

He stared hungrily at the young white woman as he stepped in to the room and reached his hands out and began unbuttoning her dress. She smiled at the big black man as he slid the dress from her shoulders leaving her standing there in her bra and bikini panties. She reached up and put her arms around his neck and pulled his head down for a kiss as he unfastened her bra and dropped it to the floor. As they continued to kiss, he slid his hands into her panties and slid them over her big hips. Xara was naked in front of the big black man. She had goose bumps on her body as she slid her tongue into his mouth.

She finally pulled back and said, "If you're going to fuck me, at least tell me your name."

He stepped back and looked down at the curvy white woman's body. "I'm Johnny. Do you have a name or do you just want me to call you 'slut?'" He started to squeeze her breasts.

"Mmmm. M-m-my name is, uh... m-my name is Xara," she said as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his machinations of her breasts.

"Well, Xara, I'm gonna do a lot more than fuck you tonight. You understand what I'm sayin?"

"Mmm Hmm," she moaned.

He quickly spun her around and put his hands around her waist. One hand moved up and began working on her breasts again and the other slid down and cupped her pussy. He grinned as he slid two fingers into her soaking wet cunt. "You're soaked, bitch. I ain't gonna have no trouble getting my cock into your pussy. That's for sure."

"Mmmm," she moaned as she climaxed on his hand. Her legs gave out and he let her fall to the floor.

As she lay on the floor, he removed his clothes, grabbed a beer from her room refrigerator and walked to the footstool in front of the small loveseat. He sat down and looked down at the big curvy woman on the floor. Xara slowly got to her hands and knees and looked over at Johnny. She crawled across the carpet to him as he spread his legs. She knew what he wanted and she wasn't going to disappoint him.

She looked into his eyes and then kissed his knee and then worked her way quickly up his legs. When she reached his cock, she kissed the tip and then fluttered her tongue over the pee hole. His cock was sticking straight out and she guessed it to be about 10 inches long. She continued to look into his eyes.

She slowly licked down its length and then back up again. She licked the tip and then put it in her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip. Slowly she moved her mouth down his cock until almost all of it was in her mouth. She spent the next 10 minutes sucking Johnny's black cock as he watched and drank his beer.

Her hands were on his thighs as she again licked down the length of his cock and back up again. The next time she did it, she stopped and began licking his balls. She kissed and then sucked one into her mouth. After sucking on it for a while, she put the other one into her mouth and licked and sucked on it.

Johnny was enthralled by her big ass as it moved much like Jello as she moved. He also liked to watch her 'C cup' tits swinging back and forth. He was really happy that he found this little slut before anyone else did.

She continued to look up at Johnny as she licked up the length of his cock and sucked on it for a couple of minutes before going back down and trying to get both of his balls into her mouth at the same time. With her hands still on his thighs, she continued to suck on his balls.

Xara slid her hands from the top of his thighs to the inside of his thighs and then shoved her arms under his legs as she continued to suck his balls and look into his eyes. Johnny felt the pressure on his legs as she tried to lift his legs while sucking on his sack.

He smirked as he realized what she was trying to do, and slowly lifted his legs. He knew he had only had that done to him a couple times before, and never by a white woman, and certainly never on the first night.

Johnny felt her tongue began to move from his balls towards his ass. When she reached his ass, she licked and fluttered her tongue around the hole. She moved her tongue back and forth a few times between his ass and his balls, and then finally, rammed her tongue deep inside of his bowels.

"Oh fuck," he thought. "This hot little slut is wild."

As the tongue worked on his ass, she moaned, "Mmmm." Her tongue licked around his ass hole again and she heard, "Ahhh, yes. Mmm," as her tongue returned to the depths of his ass.

Johnny had no idea how long she ate his ass, but he knew that if she didn't stop soon, he would blow his load all over her. He looked down into her eyes and said, "Suck my cock, slut. And swallow my cum."

She worked her way back to his cock and began sucking. It didn't take too much longer before he groaned, "Unnng! Ahhh," as he dumped his load into her mouth. She swallowed most of it, but some leaked out around her lips. As she looked up at him, he moved his cock to her lips and scooped the remaining cum into her mouth. She lovingly cleaned his cock.

"Wait here," he told her as he walked to the mini refrigerator and grabbed another beer. When he returned to the stool, he opened the beer and then turned his back to her and lifted a leg onto the stool. He took a drink and then looked down at Xara. "Eat my ass again, slut."

Xara eagerly shoved her face into the black man's ass. Her hands were on his cheeks as she spread them as far as she could before driving her tongue into his ass. She licked his crack from his ass to his balls and back again over and over. She tried to get her tongue deeper and deeper into his ass as she reached around and jerked his black cock. It didn't take long before Johnny's cock was hard again.

He turned and said, "Get up and bend over that desk chair, slut." Xara jumped to her feet and quickly bent over the desk chair. Johnny moved behind her and licked his fingers shoving them into her pussy. "Ahhhh yesss!" She yelled as she reached a quick climax. He withdrew his fingers and then put the head of his cock against her cunt and slid it all the way into her. His balls touched the tops of her legs as she moaned, "AHHHH! Oh f-fuck! Tha-that f-f-feels so g-good!"

For the next 22 minutes, Johnny ruthlessly pounded Xara's white pussy. She lost track of the number of orgasms that he gave her, but she knew if he wasn't holding her against the chair, her legs would have given out long ago. As he fucked her pussy, he slapped her ass watching it jiggle each time he hit it. He pulled her hair and told her that she was a black cock whore and a cheap slut. Xara was too far gone to care what he did to her or called her.

Johnny finally shot his load into Xara's fertile pussy and let go of her. She fell to the floor and passed out as the cum dripped from her used cunt onto the floor. He grinned down at the hot little white slut with the big ass. He thought, "That fat ass is next. Before I leave here, I'm gonna own that big ass."

He finished the beer and went for another as Xara lay on the floor. When he returned, she was sitting on the floor smiling up at him. "That was the most intense fuck I've ever had."

He smirked at her and said, "Clean my cock, slut." She crawled to him and slid his cum-covered cock into her mouth and sucked and licked it clean.

She got to her feet and stumbled to the mini refrigerator and got a bottle of water. As they sat on the love seat drinking, he said, "I ain't done with you yet."

"But... but, I'm ex... " she tried to say.

"You're gonna lick my ass again and then I'm gonna fuck your big fat ass before we're through. I'll bet you like to have that big ass fucked, don't you, slut? You probably like having a big cock between those massive ass cheeks, don't you?" She smiled at him and he said, "I thought so. I knew you was a slut when I first saw you." For some odd reason, the names he was calling her was turning her on, and he picked up on it.

"With an ass like yours, you must be a cow. Are you a cow, Xara? Tell me you're a cow. Let me hear you moo, bitch. I want to hear you moo before I fuck your fat ass." He turned towards her and put a hand on her throat and gently applied pressure. "Let me hear you moo, slut."

She looked into his eyes and hesitated. He increased the pressure. Finally, she said, "M-m-mooo."

"Get on your hands and knees and show me that you're a cow."

He released her neck and shoved her to the floor. She got on her hands and knees and he heard her say, "Mooo. Mooo." Johnny broke out laughing at the white woman who had completely submitted to him.

He continued to laugh as he walked to the stool and put a foot onto it. "Crawl over here, cow and lick your owner's ass."

Without any hesitation, Xara crawled to the black man saying moo over and over until she reached him. Her hands quickly went to his ass cheeks and her face went into the crack of his ass. It took him a little longer to get an erection this time, but Johnny's cow kept working on his ass until he did. This time he bent her over the bed. He shoved his cock back in to her pussy to get it lubricated and then slowly shoved it between her big ass cheeks watching them jiggle. His cock found her ass hole and he slowly shoved it all the way into her ass.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed. "Owww, it hurts! Ahhhh! Ple-please sto... Ahhh!"

Once she was used to it, he again pounded her body unmercifully with his cock as he slapped her, pulled her hair and watched her big ass jiggle. "You're nothing but a fucking cow, you slut! You're just a whore for niggers! You're nothing but white trash! Understand me, slut?"

The only sounds coming from Xara were "Uh, uh, uh, uh," as he continued to pound her ass. When he dumped his load into her ass hole, he shoved her onto the bed. "Ooof!" She grunted.

"Roll over and clean my cock, slut" he demanded. Without a second thought, Xara rolled over and opened her mouth. Johnny slid his cock into her mouth and she quickly sucked and licked it clean. When she had finished, she rolled into the center of the bed and looked admiringly up at the black man who had owned her body for the last few hours. He smirked down at the curvy voluptuous white slut on the bed. "Have you always been such a slut?"

She shook her head. "N-no. I thi-think you did it t-to me. I-I've always like sex, but I've n-never done som-some of the things you made me do t-tonight." She paused for a few seconds and then asked, "Will you spend the night with your cow?"

"Roll over so I can slap your fat ass and then I want to hear you moo. Then I'll think about it."

She quickly rolled over and Johnny moved to the bed. "SLAP! SLAP!"

"Oww!" She cried.

"Shut up, slut." He slapped her again. "Now let me hear my cow."

"Mooo!" She said. "Moooooooooo!"

He laughed at her and said, "Yeah, slut. I'll stay so I can fuck you some more. Where do you want it the next time?"

"Mmmm," she moaned while smiling at him. "Anywhere you want to fuck me, baby."

They slept for a couple of hours before he woke her and fucked her ass again. She eagerly cleaned his cock and they drifted back to sleep. When she woke in the morning, she quickly moved down and began licking and sucking his black cock. She was soon rewarded with a mouth full of his cum, which she swallowed and then showed him her empty mouth.

After they shared a room service breakfast, she said, "I'm supposed to meet the others soon for some shopping. Can you come back tonight about the same time?" He looked at her but said nothing. After a few seconds, she added, "Mooo?? Please?"

He said, "If I came back tonight, I might want to do a few more things than last night. You OK with that, slut?"

She nodded at him and said, "Mooo!"

The girls had a fun day shopping although Xara was dragging a little. When she made it back to her room around 4:30, she took a nap until they were scheduled to meet again for dinner. They had another fun night eating and drinking, and then they went to a musical play. When it was over, they had a nightcap and then everyone went to their rooms.

When Xara made it back to her room, she quickly showered and then put on another short summer dress without a bra and panties. She left just one button fastened. She had butterflies in her stomach when she heard the knock on her door. When she opened the door, Johnny smiled down at her and immediately unbuttoned the remaining button on her dress and slid it from her shoulders. It fell to the floor and Xara stood naked in her doorway. When he said, "Hey slut. Are you ready for a fun night," she threw her arms around his neck and said, "Mooo." He lifted her and stepped back into the hallway.

"Damn! You were right, Johnny. This cow does have a big ass."

"Yeah, man. I can't wait to get my cock between them fat cheeks."

Her eyes flew open when she heard the two strange voices, and she saw three more black men leaning against the wall. Before she could say anything, Johnny carried her into the room and she saw the others follow them in.

Johnny put her back down and grabbed her neck with his hand. He smiled at the naked slut as she glared at him and the other three men. She tried to speak, but he was squeezing her neck too tightly. He said, "These are my bros DJ, Red and Lar and they all want to check out my slutty cow. Understand what I'm sayin?" He squeezed harder and she nodded her head. "Your job tonight is to do everything we tell you. And the only thing we want to hear you say is Mooo."

He threw her to the floor and she looked up at the four men. Johnny said, "She likes to begin by licking our ass holes, don't you, slut?"

Xara had never done a gang bang before, but she realized that she had no say in it, so she may as well make the most of it. After all, she would soon be married. She looked up pleadingly at the men and said, "Mooo!"

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers