Slumming

Story Info
She needs to be humiliated.
2k words
3.99
18.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see her sitting at a table in the corner. She is nursing a drink and looking quite uncomfortable hanging out in a rundown bar in a rough neighborhood like this. She is wearing a white t-shirt that shows the outline of a bra underneath. Short skirt. A little Miss Goody Two Shoes talking a walk on the wild side? This could be a lot of fun. I walk directly over to her, sit down next to her and say "Hi, I'm Brian."

She looks nervous and tries to say something like I'm waiting for someone.

I just laugh and say "No, you aren't, it's obvious that you are slumming. Looking for something you can't find in your comfy life at home."

She looks down. I've struck a nerve. I order another beer and watch her continue to nurse her drink. She looks a little scared now but she isn't leaving, or telling me to fuck off. I ask her name and she quietly says "Debbie."

We chat a little and I find that she isn't from this area, she lives in a nice safe suburb about a 45 drive from here. I know what she needs now, what she is here for.

I look her in the eyes and grab the back of her head and pull her in for a hard kiss. She offers a little resistance at the beginning but gives in quickly. She is hot and ready to go. I grab a tit roughly as we kiss and she gasps into my mouth. Pulling back, I order another beer. When it comes I quickly dump it on her shirt. My own private wet t-shirt show. She is shocked but she doesn't say anything or get up to leave.

Men and women in the bar are watching, waiting to see how far this will go. I reach under her shirt and unclasp the bra and pull it away from her tits. Now I can see her hard nipples under the shirt. As I rub my hands over her tits her nipples get harder and she whimpers softly.

Grabbing both of her wrists in one of my hands. I reach under the table to find the slut isn't wearing panties. She is smooth. I push two fingers in. They slide right into her soaked pussy. Fucking her wet pussy hard and fast with my fingers I let go of her wrists and tell her to put them on the table and keep them there if she knows what is good for her. Nodding and putting her hands on the table, I begin to roughly play with her tits. Pinching and squeezing her nipples. Her hips are moving with my fingers now. She is straining to cum. My thumb begins to play with her clit and she explodes into a one massive orgasm followed by a second. The others in the bar are hollering and laughing. Both men and women are yelling out and calling her names. Her face is red with embarrassment.

Taking my hand out of her pussy, I place it in front of her mouth. She looks disgusted and shakes her head no. I hold her nose and and when she opens her mouth I shove the fingers in her mouth. "Suck them clean or I will beat your ass" I tell her. She licks my fingers tentatively before giving in and sucking them.

Pushing her to her knees on the grimy bar floor I open my pants, take out my cock and tell her to suck it. I tell her if she spills as much as one drop she will be licking it off the barroom floor. She starts sucking and after a short time I place one

hand on the back of her head and start to shove myself in and out of her mouth. I hear her gagging as I face fuck her. Soon I am cumming and hold her head in place to make sure she takes it all.

I take my hand off her head. "Not bad" I say. She slumps down and remains kneeling on the grimy floor as I order another beer and relax. She looks exhausted and confused by what has happened so far. But I am not done with her yet.

Getting up from my seat I grab her roughly by her hair. "Get up bitch." She gets up looking stunned. She must have thought I was done with her. I smirk imagining all the possibilities of using her. Everyone in the bar is looking at her in anticipation. I decide they need a show. Turning her towards the crowd I grab her t-shirt at the neckline and rip. Her tits are completely exposed. Hard nipples sticking straight out for everyone to see her excitement.

Guys and girls are jeering and laughing. She moves her hands to cover her breasts and I slap her ass hard. "Hands at your sides slut." She hesitates but realizes there really is no choice. No one is going to help her here. She drops her hands to her sides. I can see she is starting to realize her predicament and my cock starts to get hard again. I grab her skirt, bunch it up at her waist. "Hold it there" I command. She starts to say no, but I grab a nipple and twist hard. She screams in pain. I let go and say "Do it!" She reaches down, bunches up her skirt and holds it there.

She is completely exposed. I can see her face is red, I reach down to her pussy, tell her to spread her legs and push two fingers in again. She moans as I yell out to the crowd "She's soaked!" Again the calls of whore, slut, tramp ring out.

I tell everyone to form two lines, men and women. I then grab her hair, tell her to hold on tightly to that skirt and lead her between the lines. Everyone grabs at her tits, pussy and ass. Slapping, pinching. She closes her eyes but I tell her to keep them open. Finally we reach the end of the line. She is shaking in fear, excitement and embarrassment.

I take her over to a table by the door and push her face down on the table. Her tits smashed flat and I push her legs open. Grabbing a beer bottle I show it to her. "I don't have a dildo with me to use on you, but this should work." I laugh as I walk behind her. She doesn't move. She has accepted what is going to happen. I know inside she needs this to happen. Placing the small end of the bottle against her wet juicy pussy I use it to fuck her.

Slowly at first, building the speed. She starts to move her hips. Trying to fuck back in this awkward position. I stop and hold it just outside of her pussy. She screams "NO!"

I ask her "What do you want?"

She stammers "I want an orgasm."

"No, tell me what you want" I say.

She begs "Please don't make me say it."

I tell her I will beat her ass if she doesn't tell me.

She whispers, "Please keep fucking me."

"Louder" I say.

She hesitates, I smack her ass. She says louder "Please fuck me."

I ask her "With what?"

I know she doesn't want to say it. I grab her hair, get in her face and yell "Say it!"

She yells out "Fuck me with the bottle!"

I turn the bottle around so I am holding the thin neck. I shove the bottle bottom first into her pussy and a few strokes later she is cumming again. I let her cum three times and pull the bottle out.

Grabbing her hair and pulling her head up I put the bottle up to her mouth. "Suck it like a dick." She hesitates.

Pulling her hair even more, her head pulled back completely I lean in close, look in her eyes and softly say "You really want to obey and do this bitch." Slowly she licks the bottle with her tongue, tasting herself as she cleans the bottle. She opens her mouth as wide as she can and tries to suck it. I push it in and watch her mouth straining to take it in. I pull it out let go of her hair suddenly. She isn't ready and her face hits the table hard.

I laugh loudly "A well trained slut" I say to the crowd as they all laugh and jeer.

Talking my belt off, I loop it around her neck. "On your hands and knees." She gets down quickly. I can see fear, anticipation, excitement and apprehension on her face. I am ready to fuck her but I want to truly enjoy the moment. Ripping her clothes off completely I walk her around the bar like a pet. Again others are grabbing, slapping, pinching and groping her. A couple of them make her stop and tell her to look at them. Her face is a deep red. They pour their drinks over her face. A couple of women spit on her face and tell her how pathetic she is.

Reaching our original table I open her purse, find about $200 in cash. I walk my pet to the bartender and tell him to buy everyone a round of drinks. Use any money left over to pay for cleaning up the mess this horny slut made. The crowd cheers.

Putting the strap of the purse in her mouth I walk her through the bar, her bare feet stepping into the puddles of the drinks that had been poured on her and then we start out the door.

She panics. She can't go outside like this. She instinctively draws back which tightens the belt around her neck. As she struggles to breath, I look at her and say "Your choice, you can continue to fight it and pass out and I then I will just drag you to my car. Or you can be a good little puppy and follow." She gives up and follows me out the door on her leash.

Leading her over to my car in the parking lot I tell her that we have a whole night of fun ahead. Its Friday night, maybe we'll have fun all weekend.

I open the passenger door and tell her to get in. She crawls in and huddles on the floor. I slap her ass and tell her safety first. "Sit in the seat and buckle up." She looks mortified. Laughing, I get in the driver side and drive off.

I reach up and put on the dome lights. "Spread your legs now" I say. She is defeated and doesn't hesitate to open them.

"Put three fingers in deep and keep them there." She quickly obeys. I drive around a bit with her totally displayed until an SUV passes that has four young guys in it. Catching up I match their speed. The driver looks over and sees her. He starts talking to the guys in the car and they are all looking at her. "Begin to fuck yourself and play with your tits till you cum."

She starts to say no until I reach over and slap her tits hard. The guys are laughing and hollering. She is already on the edge and it doesn't take long for her to cum again. Her whole body seems to redden in humiliation.

Seeing a turn coming up, I wait till the last minute and make a quick turn so they can't follow. "Clean your fingers slut." She does it automatically now. Arriving at my house I tell her to sit in the car.

I go around and open the door. Telling her to get on her hands and knees in my driveway I grab her head and push it towards the mess she has made on the seat. "Bad girl" I say as I rub her face in it. Knowing what to do she starts to lick it up without even being told.

After she is done I pull her by the leash and lead her across the yard and into my house...