Slut E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see the point, now. Every part of you is mine to touch when I want to, here in my home or anywhere we happen to be, and I will ask you to take this inspection position every time. So, are you excited by this in spite of your training as a better girl than this?" Her fingers explored Edith's hardening nipples and slid into her vagina and to touch the clit and check her wetness. Edith was wet, breathing slowly, with her nipples aching. The submission was making the sex much more meaningful and pleasurable to her.

Acadia ran the flat side of the scissors against Edith's cheek while whispering in her ear.

"Perhaps we should not allow you to shave anywhere, would that excite you as a means of control? Uncontrolled hair here under your arms and on your legs, a womanly natural bush to remind you someone else is making your choices now?" Acadia cupped the breast and hefted it. "I could decide to transform you with some plastic surgery, maybe instead of this nice C cup I should make you a D or EE, what do you think? Something so exaggerated it will be all anyone notices, that woman with the huge breasts? I might just decide to get you only padded bras, to have you on display in your clothing in a way that would amuse me."

"We both know a lot more about you than we did an hour ago, when you were that cool professional woman sipping her latte. You have not objected as you gave up control, gave up all privacy, and presented yourself to me and others as an object. You are in a submissive position, ready for more. Does that sound like the person you thought you were? So let's be clear before we go on: this is about trading control for attention, which both of us want to do, but we are not mildly kinky lovers who will laugh and hug later. I never believe those stories about domination as seduction, who would want to allow a submissive to touch them? I have a lover, and she is not you. The power trip for me is to break you down from who you were, to the point that you allow me to make the decisions for you and to keep reminding you what a sexual being you are now. I will have you touching yourself and others, and to be used by others in ways that I think you need. If you leave now, all this hour of excitement has cost you is your fine clothes, though I know you'll want me to keep the silver cuff and the silk blouse for myself. If you stay, all you have is reduction to your lowest level."

Edith leaned on the wall, feeling Acadia's hands running over her, taking away her areas of privacy. She closed her eyes and spread her legs wider and stayed where she was.

It suddenly felt very real to Edith. She had surrendered control of her mind and body to Acadia. Instead of feeling frightened she felt giddy. Edith's body language told Acadia the same. Acadia pressed forward to impress upon Edith who she belonged to.

"OK then, we know where we are now. Sit on the floor, with your back against the wall, legs out wide and use your hands to present your breasts. Mouth open, too." The stone floor was cold as Edith sat on it, and the rough plaster of the wall pricked her bare back. She was holding her breasts up and watching as Acadia took the picture, not smiling but with her mouth receptively wide open.

"This will be your day one class photo; I'll send it to you so you can study it. Remember how this felt, to give up your privacy and offer your body to me and anyone who sees this."

Acadia showed Edith the photo on her phone, and she could see the way her high heels and legs in dark stockings, with her legs spread wide apart, framed and emphasized her naked center, and that her breasts, held high, were available to anyone Acadia would choose. It was the pose of a slut, not a professional businesswoman.

Edith thought there would be more now, and she was surprised when Acadia stepped away for a few minutes and came back carrying some clothing. She had changed from her sweater to Edith's own gray silk blouse, and she was wearing Edith's Tiffany silver cuff on her wrist now. "Stand up now, sub, and I will take you back to pick up my car. I have a full evening today, no time for a play session. We'll get you some proper outfits later, just wear these for now." She handed Edith a bra, and a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. She saw that the bra was her own, the cream lace Wacoal that cost much more than she had ever paid for lingerie before; Acadia had used the scissors to roughly cut away the center of the cups, so that her nipples would be exposed. The stained old shirt was cropped off to expose her belly, and the running shorts were sizes too small. When Edith had dressed, she saw in the hall mirror that she looked like a whore in a 30-year-old movie, wearing heels and stockings with small shorts and a belly shirt. Acadia, of course, looked fashionable and sophisticated, which was the point. Edith knew what she was now.

Chapter Two

Marie's Dress Shop

Acadia didn't call her for days. Everything at work seemed like it was in shades of gray, dull and uninteresting, colorless as the life she'd carved out for herself. Just the short time with Acadia convinced her that her true emotional center was as a submissive. She could feel the raw emotion of life for the first time. It was powerful and delicious, and for the first time she felt a true purpose in her life.

She sat in her kitchen eating a half of bagel for breakfast as she studied the photo in her email of her sitting on Acadia's floor, naked, presenting herself as a slut to her owner. She remembered the loaned clothing tucked deep in the back of one her drawers, along with the photo, were the only material proof that what happened was real. But her body told her the truth. She craved that tightening of her muscles and that burst of endorphins from her submissive acts.

But Acadia hadn't called in four days. This was in itself an act of control but was no different than the submissive acts Edith performed without protest. The waiting was more painful than the biting wind when Edith stood in the shopping center parking lot, her breasts on display to anyone who happened by. Time flowed like a glacial river as Edith sat in mind numbing meetings during those four days and listened to the drivel from her clients, complaining about how much in taxes they paid. She realized that the life she had carved for herself was without meaning, and that Acadia would break down all of those meaningless facades and show her who she really was and what she really wanted. She hungered to know more.

She poured herself another cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table, leafing through a fashion magazine, where even the bright colors and bold fashions suddenly lacked the spark they once held for her.

She heard her phone chime and saw the name on the display. Acadia. Her heart started racing.

"Yes, Ma'am," she said curtly. She had already learned that words from her were extraneous to her relationship with Acadia. Acadia would ask if she had a question. No time was spent on small talk.

"Good girl, you remember your place. I think to begin your training we need to get you the right things to wear. I will pick you up at the coffee shop where we met before, bring your credit card, your tallest high heeled shoes, and do not wear more than two pieces of clothing plus a coat. Be there in an hour."

Thank God she called, Edith thought. During the four days she'd been waiting Edith fretted that she'd failed to meet Acadia's expectations and would never be called again. Edith checked her watch, thought about her schedule of meetings that were to start in an hour, and then looked at her closet. Two pieces of clothing: skirt and blouse? Dress and panties? There weren't a lot of choices. She settled on a dark print button front dress, something she had worn before to the office, and a new pair of black bikini panties. She slipped on the tall black patent heels and a raincoat and went out the door, feeling her loose breasts moving under the dress, something she was not used to at all.

As an afterthought, she reminded herself that she had a series of important business meetings that morning. She smiled to herself. She'd already changed. She would have never forgotten these meetings, yet she almost walked out of the house without addressing them. She called Roxanne, her long-time personal assistant.

"Edith? Where are you?" Roxanne asked. Her voice carried concern because Edith was usually in the office by that time. She managed the office and made it clear that others should follow her example.

"I'm still at home Roxy."

"It's 8:30. You've got the Jepson meeting at 9:30. If you leave now you can make it in time."

"Cancel the meeting. And the others today."

Edith waited for an acknowledgement but there was nothing but silence.

"Hello?" Edith asked.

Roxy was composing his thoughts. This was so completely out of character for her boss. Roxy respected her, but she was direct, controlling, and purposeful in all of her actions. She took pride in the esprit de corps in her office. She'd spent two months juggling schedules to make the Jepson meeting happen.

"Are you sure boss?" she asked.

Edith took a deep breath. This was her new life. She had to let go of her old life.

"I'm sure."

"OK. I don't know if we're going to be able to reschedule."

Edith set aside her discomfort. "Don't worry about it. Trust me, what I'm doing is more important."

* * *

When Acadia picked her up at the curb, she slid into the dark car with its leather seats. Edith's hand slipped down to her side to feel the glove soft leather of Acadia's Audi RS7 sedan. It felt good to be on this adventure, away from her mundane colorless office. Edith allowed Acadia to fasten her seat belt. She knew now that Acadia had complete control of her life, down to the smallest detail.

Acadia drove about an hour to a small store Edith had never noticed though she'd been down that exact stretch of road dozens of times. It was a nondescript one-story white brick building set off by itself along a tree-lined street populated by professional offices and small, luxury apartment buildings. Edith waited while Acadia came around to open the passenger door. The glass front door of the building was covered on the inside with expensive-looking fabric. It was a small women's shop with a French name on the striped awning she couldn't translate, apparently only open by appointment. The door displayed a "Closed" sign. Acadia knocked on the glass door panel.

The curtain was drawn aside just enough so that the person on the other side could see who it was. The door was opened by a thin forty-ish looking woman with shoulder length gray-streaked dark hair. She was dressed fashionably in a tight-fitting short dress and wearing full make-up, though it was still early. In heels, she was still shorter than both Acadia and Edith. Her bright blue eyes sparkled.

"Acadia, what a pleasant surprise. It's been too long," she said, holding her arms open for a hug. Acadia was swept into Marie's arms for a long hug and a passionate kiss on the lips. It was a kiss of familiarity.

"Much too long," Marie added.

Edith watched with interest as Acadia and Marie renewed what was clearly an intimate relationship. Edith was a voyeur as she watched Acadia's hand rest on the back of Marie's dress as she cupped the older woman's buttocks in the same casual manner as she handled Edith. Acadia made no effort to conceal her caress and Marie showed no embarrassment in being handled in such an overt manner.

The long-time friends walked together towards the back of the shop. There were no display racks, just a few mannequins with what looked like very expensive cocktail wear or brocade suits and some in the rear of the store wearing elaborate hand beaded wedding dresses.

A younger woman with smooth short blonde haircut was sitting at a small round table resting against the back wall, sipping tea. She was wearing a black leather skirt and tight thigh high boots with stiletto heels. To Edith, she looked exactly like the Dommes she pictured in her mind when she did her research. The woman took a sip of her tea before looking up with disinterest to see Acadia and Marie, with Edith in tow.

"Hello Acadia," the blonde said, though it was an icy greeting. Her eyes went to Marie's hand in Acadia's before she went back to take another sip of her tea, breaking eye contact with Acadia before she could reply. Edith wondered why Acadia ignored the cold shoulder.

"Hello Andrea," Acadia said, though Andrea was paying no attention. Edith saw there was no love lost between these two women. There was clearly history between them.

Marie took Acadia by the hand while looking at Edith up and down as if she was noticing her for the first time. Marie's brow furrowed.

"So, Acadia, you've brought in another one, dear? You seem to have such a talent for finding these... uhh... challenged women."

Marie pursed her lips when she saw the clothes Edith was wearing. Edith thought they were fashionable. She was wrong. They screamed "tax accountant."

Acadia let out a long sigh of disappointment, though she was anything but.

"Yes Marie, I seem to attract the needy ones. I brought this one in for your evaluation, and she obviously needs a new wardrobe."

Acadia then addressed Edith as if she was Acadia's personal assistant. "Honey, give her your gold card -- I'm sure you have one."

Edith's face was red as she looked in her purse. She handed the shop owner the credit card from her wallet without making eye contact. Acadia already knew her too well.

Marie smiled. It was the same Acadia, who once was Marie's trainer.

Marie smiled and took the card. "Yes, let's begin, we have another bridal party fitting upstairs now. Dear, step up on the low platform by the mirrors."

Edith moved onto the low riser, with her back to the mirrors. Marie stepped closer and casually unbuttoned Edith's dress without asking, smiling as she saw she was almost naked under it. She slipped it off her and tossed it aside, leaving Edith standing in heels and panties as she took pictures from all angles.

Marie eyes went askew. "Stop holding your breath," she said to Edith. "Relax, let your tummy out. We need to see your flaws so we can work around them."

Edith sighed to herself and stopped holding in her stomach and keeping her chest out.

Acadia spoke up and interrupted. "Actually, Marie, I think this one needs her flaws pointed out and then accentuated, she is way too full of herself I think."

Marie nodded. Again, without asking, Marie woman ran her hands over the younger woman's body, feeling the shape of Edith's belly and breasts, pushing her thighs apart, stroking her mound in her panties then sliding them down to her ankles. She delivered her pronouncement.

"Well, clearly, nicely shaped breasts for someone her age but small, with small nipples, a bit of a belly on her, too many donuts perhaps, wide hips shaky ass and thighs pressing together. Hardly a sexy young 20-something."

Acadia circled Edith and looked at the sub up and down. "So instead of concealing her flaws, help me show them off. What do you suggest?"

Edith had to stand still, naked, reflected in all the mirrors, as Marie and Acadia looked her over and ignored her blushing. Andrea was still at her table, drinking tea, and trying not to watch.

Marie put her slender fingers on her chin. "I think we accentuate her curves; a padded bra will remind her she is inadequate and you want her to show more curves, when she is dressed; small g string panties will make her belly and ass look bigger and her thighs heavier, short pleated skirts will show off her ass and look a little ridiculous on someone her age at the same time, and if we use a fitted bodice like a corset in her dresses it will keep them from being loose and comfortable and accent her new padded bras. And of course all the bras with a front closure for easy access, and dresses with front buttons all the way down."

Marie spoke from experience. She too went through the same ritual that Edith was going to shortly go through as a woman late to BDSM. Marie had divorced her French husband at age thirty-five. Acadia discovered her as a divorcee and introduced her to lesbian sex, Acadia style, which was her way. Acadia helped Marie discover she was submissive. Like many of her subs, Acadia eventually tired of Marie and let her go. Andrea was Marie's current Domme. Hence the jealousy when Marie coddled with Acadia.

Acadia was proud of her former submissive. She had her own shop now and catered to persons of Acadia's taste in both fashion and sex. Marie had escaped from a loveless marriage, and Acadia bore no resentment to Andrea because it was Acadia's decision to let Marie go. But the reverse wasn't true. Marie could never forget her first trainer, who introduced her to the joys of lesbian sex and submission. Andrea could see it in her eyes. Jealousy was a powerful emotion.

Acadia voiced full agreement with Marie's assessment.

"Sounds good, take her measurements and make up a selection of things for her, when I take her home we can collect her other clothing to donate somewhere." The shop owner went over Edith with a tape measure, taking down the data on a small notepad, with her hands all over Edith's body, touching every part of the submissive's body as she studied it.

Marie jotted a few figures on a new page of her notepad.

"Ah, let's see, with your usual discount, it looks like $2,250 for her new clothing. Shall I put it on her gold card?"

Acadia was told there would be a bridal party there when they showed up. She could hear muffled voices coming from the room upstairs.

"Absolutely," Acadia answered. "And while she's here, do you think she could entertain that bridal party? Has the Champagne started flowing up there?"

Marie nodded. "Mimosas all morning. They're feeling no pain. I think she might be amusing for them." She paused and gave a mischievous smile. "Let me think for a moment about how to dress her."

Edith was still standing naked in heels, trying to keep her eyes straight ahead. Inspired, Marie handed Edith a tiny piece of fabric.

"Put on this thong and let me give you some flowers."

It was awkward and embarrassing to have to struggle into the small tight thong as they watched. Edith felt even more exposed wearing a wisp of material that covered nothing. Andrea suppressed a giggle, though she pretended not to be watching. The shop owner came back with a band of flowers laced together, draping it over Edith's shoulders to hang over her breasts like a feather boa. She had a dark red lipstick, that she applied first to Edith's mouth and then to her nipples. Marie stood back to admire her handiwork.

"Now, she looks like she could entertain them."

Edith turned to the mirror, to see herself looking foolish, not sultry. The stems of the decorative flowers were itchy, the small hot pink thong made her belly look more prominent and her ass look bigger, and the high heels left no doubt that Edith was a slut available for use. Andrea put aside her petty jealousy and joined the party. She brought Edith a well-used leather dog collar and fitted it around her neck, then attached a chromed leash. Acadia took up the end of the leash and gave it a gentle tug, telling Edith she should follow her Domme up the stairs. Marie stayed behind with Andrea.

At the top of the stairs, Acadia slipped a rhinestone trimmed blindfold over Edith's eyes.

"I don't think these girls are ready for eye contact with a slut, yet. Just do as I tell you and learn about yourself."

Acadia opened the door to an oversize fitting room and the trainer, and her sub stepped out into a flurry of voices, laughing young women there to get a bride and bridesmaids dresses. The bride, Carson Simpson, was trying on a strapless wedding dress that highlighted her deep cleavage. Her bridesmaids, already on their third pitcher of mimosas, were whooping it up because of Carson's overly racy wedding dress. The laughing abruptly stopped as Acadia and Edith were greeted with dead silence as the women saw that Edith was dressed as a caricature of a cheap slut. Edith felt a tug on her collar as Acadia pulled the leash sharply to direct her to the middle of the large room, leashed and blindfolded.