Slut E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edith closed her office door firmly and then went around to the back of her desk and dutifully got on her knees. The man was already stroking his penis to its full, impressive length. He had seen the video of Edith and Marie in the dressing room more than once. He knew that Edith was a slut, despite the trappings of a successful business executive in a fancy office. He normally would squire this type of woman around town in his limo, and now one of them was kneeling in front of him and wanting to suck his cock.

Her lips plunged down his shaft. She struggled but was able to stuff most of his length in her mouth and down her throat.

"Fuck yes," the man uttered. Edith gripped the base of his cock and pumped it as she fellated him. She could feel moisture trickling down her bare thighs. Roxy had returned to her desk and could hear something going on in Edith's office.

"Yes... yes," the man cried between panting breaths. Roxy could clearly hear his voice through the door. The man used his muscular hands to hold Edith's head still as he fired his cum into her mouth, feeling her lips milking every drop out. He relaxed his grip and his cock softened in her mouth. He took a moment to regain his composure, then picked up his phone to take a picture.

"Show me Slut E," he said.

Edith dutifully stuck out her tongue. There was a glob of white cum in the middle of her cupped tongue. The man snapped several pictures and then dipped his finger into the puddle. He smeared his cum covered finger on Edith's designer skirt, leaving a noticeable wet spot on it.

"Acadia wanted me to do that too. Maybe the people in the conference room will think that you spilled coffee on your skirt, or maybe were a bit careless washing your hands, but we'll know the truth, won't we?"

Edith nodded.

The man pulled up his boxers and pants and zipped his pants.

"I'll be seeing you again Slut E. I had a good time." He pulled up Edith's skirt and saw her obvious wetness.

"I guess you did too."

Edith smoothed her skirt, checked her hair in her compact mirror, and left for her meeting with a big cum stain on her skirt. Roxy noticed the stain on Edith's skirt and the "just fucked" look on the face of the man who followed her out of her office. She shook her head in disbelief.

Edith paid no mind to Roxy's reaction. She was energized by the brief sexual encounter and could taste the man's cum in her mouth and feel Acadia's chain tapping against her pussy. She opened the glass conference room door, and with a beaming smile, greeted her guests, unapologetic about her tardiness. She conducted her meeting with more enthusiasm than normal, the meeting attendees impressed by her energetic presentation made without the benefit of her notes. They were of course oblivious to the fact that only minutes before she was swallowing a load of cum in her office and still tasting it as the words came out of her mouth.

Her worlds were colliding - - her successful business career and her desire to be a submissive slut. Could she have both?

* * *

Look for the next chapter of Edith's adventure with Acadia.