Slut E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madame Marie sent you some entertainment, use her as you like," Acadia announced, cupping Edith's sex with her hand as casually as if her hand was on the sub's shoulder. Feeling exposed and ridiculous, Edith felt her nipples harden and an embarrassing dampness forming between her legs. Acadia suppressed a smile at feeling Edith's wet thong.

At the same time, Edith felt an odd sense of pride and release. She was one of Acadia's special submissives now, accepting this humiliating role which was outside of her normal controlled self. She wasn't responsible for her behavior now that she accepted Acadia as her natural leader. For the first time in her life she was exposed as a sexual being (and not an emotionless tax accountant). She was meeting people in her new role, which was as Acadia's slut. Her sexuality was awakened.

The laughing bride spoke up. "So, dance for us. Amuse us."

Edith took a deep breath, and she did, with an eye on Acadia, hoping she was pleasing her trainer now.

* * *

The bride, Carson, a tall curvy blonde, had a hold of Edith's collar, her ridiculous outfit and blindfold discarded in a heap in the corner after a clumsy strip tease. Edith had already exhausted her limited repertoire of dance moves, and the bridal party was in the mood for something more erotic. Carson was Marie's niece, and had participated in several of Marie's "parties," making her anything but a blushing bride. She knew Edith was a newbie and was channeling her mind to a deliciously perverted line of thought.

The three other women, who were Carson's bridesmaids, hadn't been to Marie's place of business, but were well versed in what went on, having viewed a number of explicit pictures from the last party the bride to be attended. Edith's lewd naked dance made clear this was not going to be an ordinary bridal gown fitting.

Carson decided to break the ice. She sat in a puffy upholstered chair and pulled up the flouncy hem of the wedding dress she was modeling. She wasn't wearing any panties and exposed her well-trimmed blonde bush. Carson had hold of the leash and brought Edith to a kneeling position in front of her. The other three women in the group, along with Acadia, watched with keen interest.

This gathering shared nothing in common with the meeting Edith conducted with the IRS on behalf of an important client not twenty-four hours before. Edith was naked, collared, and kneeling in front of a woman in an expensive wedding gown with her private parts fully exposed, about to give her first performance as a slut.

"Edith is learning so much more about herself," Acadia said as Carson waited for the Domme's direction. "She also is obsessed with me, but I haven't allowed her to touch me yet. I'm not sure I ever will. Maybe Carson, you'll be as close as she'll ever get to me. Why don't you tell her what to do and have her tell you how much she wants to do it?"

Carson giggled. "Sort of a slut of the day?"

"It's on special, today only Carson," Acadia said with a straight face. "Edith wants to give herself to you."

Carson pulled on the leash so Edith's face was close enough to her sex to smell, but not touch her. Edith couldn't help herself from issuing a low growl. If she couldn't have Acadia, Carson would do. She'd never before had sex in front of other people and now she was going to do it front of strangers really, including the bride, without a moment's hesitation. Carson's scent was driving her wild.

"Please Miss," Edith asked, trying to restrain her emotion. Although Acadia enabled it, it was Edith's decision to act like a slut. Shame was not part of her equation.

"My feet first, slut," Carson said, holding out her left foot. There was a high heel dangling from it. "I've been trying on dresses all day. My feet are killing me," she added.

Edith wasn't experienced in giving foot massages, but she had received them and remembered reading something about it. She held Carson's foot with both hands, her fingers on top and her thumb underneath, and started to gently knead it. It surprised her that even this act excited her sexually. Carson slumped back into her mountain of white silk and moaned.

"Ohhh, that's heavenly," Carson said as Edith moved to the ball of her foot and stroked downward with her thumbs. Edith finished the left foot and started with the right. The young blonde's legs fell further open, her eyes narrow slits. She spoke to Edith in a firm voice.

"Now nice girls don't go any farther than a foot massage, do they? But you're not a nice girl. You're a slut. Tell us all who you really are."

All eyes were on Edith, and Carson's directive made her shiver, not with fear, but with an awakening of her submissive streak. It made her feel intensely alive, every nerve ending crackling with anticipation. Her answer wasn't to please Acadia, or Carson, but herself.

"I'm a slut," Edith said loudly and clearly. It made her shiver again to hear her say it. "My body tells me to give myself to you. I've stopped listening to my mind and started listening to my body. I want you to use me. Use me and make me your slut."

Carson was openly fingering her pussy as Edith spoke. She widened her legs so Edith could see the wet blonde hairs of her cunt. Carson saw that Edith's eyes were transfixed on her fingers, smearing her labial juices on her puffy lips.

"What would a slut do now?" Carson asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it.

Without hesitation, Edith answered," To lick your pussy, Miss Carson."

"And where else?" Carson asked while raising her hips off her chair and exposing her pink pucker.

"Your ass, Miss Carson. "I want to lick your ass," Edith answered. Saying this in public made her tremble.

Edith took a moment to savor the sweet smell of Carson's earthy essence. Outwardly, she was a socially upward mobile prim and proper bride to be, but in Marie's she could, like Edith, be what she wanted to be. The young blonde couldn't wait another moment.

"Come here," she said, pointing over the wedding dress that was bunched on her waist. She let go of the leash, freeing Edith. Edith buried her face in Carson's fragrant pussy, surrounded by her pale white thighs. Carson started to breathe heavily. Her bridesmaids were certainly blushing, but not from what was normally expected. They were told what to expect, but actually seeing it was something that words would not do justice. Even Acadia's hand slipped inside the waistband of her skirt.

The room was getting warm, but no one got out of their seat or moved. No one wanted to miss a second of two people perfectly matched, a Domme to be and a new submissive, each finding their way through this awkward introduction.

Edith felt that delicious tightening in her loins as she put Carson's legs over her shoulders and licked the isthmus of skin between her pussy and asshole. She flicked her tongue back and forth, tickling the tiny rib of skin, and causing Carson's asshole to clench and unclench. Carson's head was laying on the back of the chair's fine silk covering, moaning as Edith made love to her asshole.

"That's... it... slut," Carson uttered between panting breaths. It turned Carson on to know that Edith was loving the reaming she was giving out. Edith's mind soared as she savored the rippled skin of a blonde sorority girl. A sorority girl she used to look down on as an intellectual inferior. But this was better. Being her slut, down on her knees in front of her friends, licking her asshole.

Carson fingered herself to a rousing orgasm with Edith's tongue buried deep in her ass. Her muscular thighs squeezed Edith's face as waves of pleasure overcame the young blonde. Edith didn't stop until Carson, satiated, tugged on the leash to pull Edith away.

"That was divine," said Carson, her eyes half closed. "So who's next?" she asked.

The bridesmaids, voyeurs to that point, looked at each other. Acadia smiled when the maid of honor, Maeve, an attractive redhead, full figured with pale skin and freckles, raised her hand. Maeve wasn't clear on the question and got on her knees between Carson's legs, eager to eat her best friend's pussy. There was clearly some history between those two women, with Carson emerging as a budding Domme. After all, Carson was marrying another woman who had no issues with an "open" marriage.

Carson laughed. "Not with me, silly, with the slut."

Maeve was not to be denied. She wanted to eat pussy and satisfy her own submissive desires. She helped Edith onto her back and then raised Edith's knees over her shoulders. Edith was soaking wet, and the first touch of Maeve's tongue sent the sub's mind spiraling out of control. Edith lost count of the orgasms she experienced, all the time basking in the glow of Acadia's studious gaze.

Edith went through both of the other bridesmaids, and when done, her body was smeared with their secretions as well as her own. She wallowed in her slutdom, savoring every moment of the debauchery.

Acadia had seen enough to satisfy herself that Edith had indeed embraced her new persona. The hour was starting to get late, and to groans from the bridal party, announced an end to the festivities.

"It's time to go ladies."

Acadia jerked on Edith's lease, pulling Edith's head out from between Carson's legs, where Carson had demanded her right to seconds. She reluctantly surrendered custody of the sub.

"This was just a tease," Acadia told the group. "Marie knows how to reach me if any of you would like a private session with Edith."

Acadia was always looking for the next "project." It was clear to her that Maeve would be next in line and guessed it would take less than twenty-four hours for her to get a call from the maid of honor.

Acadia always liked redheads.

"Come with me slut," Acadia said. "Let's pay Marie a visit before we leave."

* * *

The bridal party was a huge success. Marie took in over $20,000 in sales from Carson and her bridesmaids, and was tallying up her daily total when Acadia, with Edith in tow, stopped by her desk.

"Sex is good for business," Marie said with a big smile. "It's a win-win. I have a big sales day and get to watch a slut fuck the bride to be." Marie pointed to the bank of monitors on her wall, one of which was in the bridal fitting room. "Anytime Acadia."

"Edith would like to thank you by granting any request you'd like," Acadia said, meaning it. "Aren't I right slut?"

Edith was humiliated but also thrilled to hear her body offered as a tip to a friend. How easily Acadia manipulated the situation so Edith would have no real choice but to go along. The seductiveness of submission overshadowed any doubts Edith had that she was on exactly the course she wanted for her life. She also saw that Acadia arranged each new acceptance of submission as two more steps down. Her answer was immediate and unwavering.

"I would be pleased to serve you," Edith said with pride.

Marie threw her head back and laughed. "I'm with Andrea now, and I have another party arriving in a few minutes."

Acadia slipped her hand under Edith's thong and lifted it so Marie could see her pussy, wet and wanting.

"I know a thing or two about wedding dresses," the tall Domme offered.

"So maybe I'll speak with Andrea? You could hold down the fort while I see what I can do?" Marie asked.

* * *

Andrea smiled when Marie relayed Acadia's offer.

"That's generous of her," the young Domme said. "I have to admit that Edith has her qualities."

"What should we do?" Marie asked.

"Why don't you go ahead and have your fun."

* * *

Marie pulled Edith into one of the oversized dressing rooms and locked the louvered door. There was at least a foot of space between the floor and the bottom of the door, so there was minimal privacy. Marie pushed a stack of wedding dresses over into the corner to clear space in the well-lit dressing room.

"I've probably only got five minutes, ten tops," Marie said, eyeing Edith in the flimsy oversized tank top and hot pink thong that Acadia had given her to wear. Edith's breasts were fully visible as the top did nothing to cover them, and Marie could see that Edith's nipples were hard and erect. As a submissive of Acadia's, Marie knew the power Acadia had over her subs, and it was obvious that Edith would do anything to please her Mistress.

Marie motioned for Edith to remove her few articles of clothing and toss them in the corner.

"Present for me," Marie said.

In the confined space Edith stood upright facing away from Marie with her legs spread apart wide enough for Marie to get her hand between them. Edith's hands were clasped behind her back. Her eyes were low on the floor.

Marie ran her hand down Edith's spine, feeling each vertebra as her fingers traced an erotic path down to the sub's buttocks, and then between the cheeks to smear the sheen of moisture Edith had in ample supply between her legs. Marie's hand stopped when it reached Edith's anus.

"I like asses. You have a pretty one," Marie said.

"Would you like me to sit on your face miss?" Edith asked. It's what Acadia would have expected her to do.

"It's exactly what I'd like you to do."

Marie ran her hand along the carpet to make sure there weren't any stray pins stuck in it. She pulled a wedding dress off the pile in the corner and folded it in half and laid on it as an impromptu mattress. Edith looked behind her as she squatted over Marie's face, her pussy landing squarely on Marie's lips.

Edith had already fucked the entire bridal party that had just left, so her sloppy wet cunt smeared itself on Marie's lips. Edith wiggled her hips before sliding a few inches backward so Marie could tongue her ass.

"Ummm," Marie hummed as she tongued the beautiful woman's asshole. She loved the feel of Edith's thighs against her cheeks, and how they would tense when Marie put her tongue inside Edith's ass (not to mention the extreme satisfaction she felt at having her tongue buried deep in Edith's ass).

Edith felt joy at being allowed to have sex with Marie without any limitations. Marie was clearly practiced at the art of analingus, and Edith's quivering ass made her pussy ache for attention. Marie knew what Edith was feeling, having been there before.

"Touch yourself slut. Cum on my face."

Edith had only ever been private about masturbation. She needed the right mood and setting and a lot of concentration to slowly pleasure herself in a private admission of need. Now, however, Edith was eager to comply. Her fingers went between her legs as she straddled the shop owner's face. She found herself wet and aroused and past the point of humiliation.

Edith ran the edge of two fingers slowly against the hood of her clitoris, making her eyes flutter.

"Oh!" she let out involuntarily. She was horrified that she spoke without permission, but it felt too fucking good.

"Don't stop," said Marie. She was touching herself as she licked Edith's ass. She was close to her own orgasm and wanted to feel Edith have her own.

"Oh my!" said Edith. A sharp, quick orgasm took her by surprise. Her thighs squeezed hard against Marie's face, trying to make it last.

Edith's reaction triggered Marie's orgasm. It ripped through her, intense and satisfying. Marie thrust her hips towards the ceiling and made a fanning motion on her pussy, spraying fine droplets of clear fluid around the dressing room. She shrieked, which is something she normally didn't do. Edith was startled by Marie's scream.

Edith hopped off Marie. "Did I hurt you miss?"

Marie laughed. "Only my brain. I thought it exploded."

Edith took a deep breath. She had sex with five women in one day, and the day wasn't over. At no time during her trip to Marie's shop did she think once of work. Would she rather slave away in a corporate salt mine or live her life as a slut, for the first time feeling strong sexual urges and satisfying them?

That was not a difficult question for her to answer.

* * *

Marie could see "the look" on Edith's face. She'd had that look herself. It was the look of a true submissive. A look of longing. Longing to feel that rush of adrenaline when Mistress Acadia asked you to offer yourself to a stranger.

Marie envied Edith. Marie never wanted to leave Acadia. Never. Like Edith, she was plucked from a joyless life and given a new perspective, one focused on her needs and not the needs of others. Acadia taught her how to discover her own needs and then how to satisfy them.

But there was another dimension. One that was bound to happen to Edith. Marie was still head over heels in love with Acadia. Andrea knew it. Before Marie became Acadia's submissive, they were lovers for over a year. It was a hot and heavy relationship, but soon they discovered that Marie's submissive streak needed to be sated. It was Marie who asked for the change in their relationship, with Acadia going from lover to Domme.

Acadia didn't want to change their relationship but knew that Marie would eventually leave her if she didn't assume her role as Marie's Domme. So she reluctantly agreed. She also told Marie that no sub had ever lasted with Acadia for more than a few years.

So Acadia's sudden reappearance at Marie's shop was a mixed blessing. Marie felt the elation of seeing her again, but also the misery of seeing her with a fresher, younger, version of herself. Having sex with Edith was a good consolation prize.

* * *

As Marie was reflecting on her past with Acadia under the glow of a memorable orgasm, Edith was wondering where she should be. Acadia would be waiting for them to return, trying to keep Marie's arriving customers occupied. Edith quickly got "dressed" in her tank top and hot pink thong and helped Marie straighten her skirt and smooth her hair. They hurried back to Marie's office. Marie opened the door and they were greeted by Acadia, along with two customers, a gorgeous young woman who was wearing a sari and an older woman, presumably her mother. Andrea was standing there as well, the chill clearly gone between her and Acadia. They were standing next to a bank of closed-circuit monitors, one of them displaying a camera trained inside the dressing room that Edith and Marie had just left.

"Bravo," said Acadia, lightly clapping her hands. "Best performance of the day."

Edith blushed a bright shade of red. So everything she'd done with Marie had been witnessed by four people, two of whom were complete strangers. Marie saw that look again on Edith's face. "She's hooked," Marie thought. "She'll never go back."

"Inspection," Acadia said.

Without any hint of shame, Edith put her hands against the wall and allowed all four women to feel all over her body, hands everywhere, inspecting her mouth, breasts, genitals without regard to Edith's personal space. Edith sucked in her breath as fingers went inside her sex, her anus, her not knowing who was doing it. It was better than any corporate meeting she'd ever been to. Then it stopped.

"We'd like Edith to stay, and 'help us' with our fitting," the bride to be said.

Andrea gave Marie a passionate kiss, tasting her and Edith. "And once you're finished I'm taking this one home with me."

Marie missed Acadia, but she was the past, and Andrea was the present.

* * *

It was dark outside when Acadia decided it was finally time to leave. Edith was hot, sweaty and sticky, but Acadia didn't allow her to clean-up, but instead told her to put back on the flimsy tank top and hot pink thong she'd been wearing that day. Edith was skimpily clad and freezing by the time they got to the rented black car Acadia had reserved for Edith's trip back to her apartment. She shivered as her bare bottom hit the frigid black leather of the back seat.

Acadia leaned into the back seat of the limo to dispense her last piece of advice.

"I want you to think about how I'm already changing you, and about your future. Is this what you want... truly want? I think you've seen a glimpse of what you are. Are you ashamed of what you're becoming, or do you want to embrace it?"