Slut E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in true Acadia fashion, she left Edith with a mind fuck. "Think about this on your ride back. Will I text your driver a copy of your nude 'class photo,' or maybe the video of you and Marie in the dressing room? What will he do when he gets it?"

Edith looked at Acadia doe-eyed, wanting to be what she'd become, but feeling the discomfort that her Domme had intentionally left her with. What would Acadia send the driver?

Acadia shut the door and the black limo whisked Edith back to her sterile apartment and all of the possessions that she'd carefully accumulated over the years. Slowing to a crawl in Midtown Manhattan traffic, Edith heard the driver's phone chime several times and wondered if Acadia had made good on her threat. She felt overly self-conscious in her tank top and thong and wondered how she'd explain herself to the doorman at her apartment building, let alone any of the residents who happened to see her on the way up to her apartment.

Edith was relieved that the driver did and said nothing after his phone received several texts, concluding they didn't come from Acadia. The car slowed as it came snug to the curb in front of Edith's building.

The driver, a middle-aged man with a cap and uniform on, turned his head back to address Edith after he'd shut the car's engine.

"Here's my card," he said, extending a white business card to the sub. "Acadia said that she wants you to text me your contact information... Edith Karike."

So it was becoming done. Her transition from a put together, practical and hard-working business executive to a slut, to be used by strangers. The driver knew her name, and undoubtedly had nude photos of her, and maybe the video. He'd soon have her contact information. Edith realized she was now another pawn of Acadia's, to satisfy her perverted urges. Instead of being scared, she was elated.

* * *

Edith dashed back to the elevator bank, giving a perfunctory wave to the doorman, his mouth half-open seeing the usually buttoned up attractive business executive running through the building's lobby looking like a cheap hooker. Edith banged on the "up" button, praying that no one would see her on the way up. She breathed a sigh of relief when the elevator doors opened, and no one was in the cab. She pushed "42" for her floor and leaned against the wall of the elevator, her heart pounding in her chest.

Instead of thinking about what frozen Trader Joe's entrée she'd defrost for dinner, she looked at her ridiculous outfit and laughed out loud at herself. "So this is what it feels like to be alive," she thought.

As she was reflecting on the changes Acadia was making to her the elevator chimed. It stopped at floor 32. The doors opened, and a well-dressed woman holding a small dog in her arms looked inside, seeing Edith in her tank top and thong.

"Oh my!" she said with her hand covering her mouth.

She made no move to get in the elevator and stared at Edith until the doors closed.

Chapter Three

Edith Becomes Slut E

Edith wanted to call Acadia, and stared at her mobile number that was displayed on her phone. It had been two weeks, two long weeks, and she had heard absolutely nothing from her Domme. She didn't know it was Acadia's modus operendi to let her new subs stew. She wanted the lessons Edith had learned to be fully digested before she was pushed to the next level, and for Edith to realize that what she was becoming was what she wanted.

Acadia's instincts were, as usual, spot on. Edith did spend those two weeks reflecting on her trip to Marie's dress shop, and how she had become a different person, one responsive to her own needs and feelings and not what others expected of her. The grind of her daily work routine lost its meaning for Edith, and she thought about Acadia and little else.

She resisted calling her Domme and was finally rewarded when a large box was delivered from Marie's shop, marked with a 'Do Not Open ' label. When Acadia called, it was very matter of fact.

"Ten minutes slut, I'm almost there. I want you at the door to greet me properly, panties and heels only. Leave the door unlocked."

The phone clicked and she was gone. It was another first for Edith to be displayed this way in her own elegant and carefully curated apartment. It wasn't clear if Acadia was coming alone, but in the end it didn't matter. For the first time Edith undressed consciously in her bedroom, leaving her other clothing in the closet and digging out her tallest black heels and her French black lace panties. It felt like a lewd display to walk almost nude across her classic Persian rugs with her bare breasts swaying. She knelt in the marble foyer to wait.

Acadia came in quickly, using the key she made for herself, dressed as always in elegant and tasteful casual wear, an expensive tweed skirt and a cashmere sweater under her designer coat. It was her shoes Edith saw first: very expensive, very tall, glossy black patent leather. No pleasantries were expected or given.

"Present, sub."

Acadia was looking around, taking in the tasteful decor and fine furniture as Edith got to her feet and put her arms out to lean on the wood-paneled wall of the entry. Her heels tilted her hips forward as she stood almost naked in panties, with her breasts swaying and her nipples hardening. She felt Acadia's cool hand tracing her back first, then sliding around to cup her breasts and feel the swell of her belly. Then it was her ass, inside the panties, and her thighs and cupping her sex. None of this was a lover's caress, it was more like a thoughtful inspection in the stable. In less than a minute, Edith had gone from being a proud luxury apartment owner to being stripped and on display in her own front hall.

"I'm thinking about how we can maximize the training aspects for you, sub, so show me all of your place first."

Edith had a new apartment in the toney Upper West Side with a view of Central Park. It had a formal entry, living and dining room, fully outfitted kitchen, a luxurious master suite, a guest bedroom and a study. Edith's usual summary of the tour felt strained as she walked ahead of Acadia bare breasted and in heels, conscious of her ass swaying in the thin panties. They were in the guest bedroom when Acadia turned to her.

"Sit here, on the floor, while I explain. You're off to a good start, but I want you to be more in touch with your desire for humiliating submission in contrast with your successful executive professional life. Of course, everything I suggest Is voluntary, just say 'stop' anytime and we'll never go this way again. If you pull away, I'll still give you my accounting work, so you can think every day about what you lost."

Edith nodded, shifting her position on the floor. She had no intention of ever leaving Acadia.

"You'll start by moving into this guest bedroom to remind you who you are now. Take out the decorator bedding and comfy chair, you are allowed to have only a stripped-down bed and a hard side chair. The clothing Marie sent over will go in the closet here. Maybe later we will decorate more, if I decide to put you to work as a cam girl. I'll go through the regular clothing you have and decide what you can still wear for your other working life. You will sleep here, and only go to the other bedroom to dress and undress in street clothes. I'll use some blue tape to mark out areas you are not allowed to use; naked sluts are not allowed on the furniture, and you won't be needing that big screen home entertainment system. You'll still have your professional life, but when you're here I want you to think all the time about how I control you now and I'm revising you.

"This submission is not just some weekend game. When you're in the apartment, only wear clothes from Marie, you need to get used to feeling differently about your body. I'll start a subscription to a prepared meal service, so I will decide what you eat, and I will have a video company come over to install a security system. I will take a look from time to time, and everything will be recorded, but you should assume I am always watching and aware of what you're doing. Of course, I may send others to check on you, and anyone who mentions 'Acadia' is to be obeyed fully. Any questions so far?"

Edith sighed quietly, all of this was clear and surprisingly exciting, the idea of her life and her body under control now. She wet her lips.

"No, Mistress Acadia, I understand. Thank you."

"Present."

Edith got to her feet, joints creaking, and took her place leaning on the wall. Acadia stroked her hair, then cupped a breast and circled the hard nipple with her thumb. Her other hand went between Edith's legs, cupping her sex.

"So, slut, sopping wet panties just from the idea of control? Close your eyes."

Even though Edith was in her home, in familiar surroundings, with her eyes closed her mind went elsewhere, completely focused on Acadia. There was only the sound of her voice and the smell of her seductive perfume.

"Do you hear me Edith?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Touch yourself. Make yourself cum for me."

Eyes shut tight, her hand wandered between her legs, the juice from her pussy already running down the inside of her thighs. She started fingering herself, thinking only about making herself cum for her Mistress. The self-consciousness of performing a sex act in front of another person was gone. Her only focus was pleasing her trainer and Domme.

Acadia felt immense satisfaction watching her sub perform for her, stirring her own sexual desires. She wanted to touch Edith, to taste her, but she knew that doing so would break the bond they had between them.

Edith's head was swirling with thoughts, all of them sordid, as her fingers performed their familiar dance on her clitoris, though with Acadia watching, she didn't feel the inevitable orgasm bubbling up from her loins. Acadia knew this would happen.

"You want something from me?" Acadia asked.

Edith was hoping Acadia would allow her to touch her Mistress. A kiss. An intimate touch. Anything.

"Yes, Mistress."

Acadia went into the guest bathroom and sat on the toilet. She didn't remove her panties and strained until she started peeing through her panties, soaking them.

"Come here slut," she said to Edith, who was still masturbating. Edith went into the bathroom, standing in her heels.

"Kneel slut and open your mouth."

Edith knelt in front of the seated Acadia. Acadia carefully removed her pee-soaked panties and stuffed them into Edith's mouth.

"This should help you. Now make yourself cum, slut."

Acadia wiped herself, dropping the used toilet paper and standing up. Edith had her first sight of Acadia's well-trimmed pussy. She sucked on the panties, tasting her Mistress's pee. The additional stimulation brought her to a rousing orgasm.

"Ah... ahhh... ahhhh," Edith moaned as her fingers worked their magic. The metallic, gamey taste of Acadia lingered in her mouth.

Acadia ran her hand through Edith's shiny black hair.

"The panties are yours slut. Do you remember the limo driver?"

Edith nodded her head.

"He'll be seeing you." Then Acadia said offhandedly, "I just don't know when."

* * *

Edith settled into a new life as Acadia's sub. In the small guest bedroom, Acadia's crew had reduced the bed to a bare frame and removed the closet door so that the new clothing from Marie's shop was always visible. Some of it was luxurious and subtle, a lot of it was cheap and lurid, but all of it was overtly sexual. Anytime she wore these clothes would mark her as a slut. At home in this 42nd floor apartment she was allowed to wear only tank tops and thongs with high-heeled mules, so that every reflection of her in the dark windows reminded Edith of what she was now.

Blue tape on the floor marked her warm, luxurious living room with its skyline view as off limits, and a dotted line at the main bedroom reminded her it was only used now as a place to change into her professional wardrobe. Acadia had curated that, removing some conservative items, snipping a few top buttons off her silk blouses, using scissors to cut the cups of her expensive lace bras so that her nipples would be exposed. Her panty drawer was taped off, she was not allowed to wear them anymore.

The refrigerator was filled with prepared vegan meals now; Acadia had her luxury food and wine removed. There were security TV cameras in the corner of every room with a steady red light, all being recorded by Acadia's system somewhere online. Every detail of her life was managed and recorded.

A few days into this new life, her apartment door buzzed as she was getting ready to go to work, dressed in one of her former tailored wool skirt suits. Edith checked the peephole and opened the door; it was a tall, slender blonde she had seen before in the apartment lobby.

"Hi, it's Edith, right? I'm Kate, from the 32nd floor. Acadia asked me to stop by, can I come in for a minute?"

Edith was shocked and glanced at her Rolex; her car service was due in ten minutes but there was no denying someone connected with Acadia.

"Yes, sure, I'm running late but nice to meet you Kate. Come in."

Edith looked at Kate as she breezed by the sub to take in the view. Kate looked to be ten years younger, maybe in her mid-20's, short with big breasts and curvy hips, an exaggerated version of Edith's body. Kate seemed to be bubbling with energy as she stood at the floor to ceiling window with a view of Central Park.

"Oh my God," the blonde said. "You've got a fantastic view of the park." Kate noticed that Edith hadn't crossed the blue line of tape and was standing about fifteen feet away from the window.

"So what's with the blue tape?" she asked Edith, expecting maybe an answer about construction in her apartment.

Edith hesitated for a moment, but knowing Kate was sent by Acadia, she had to be truthful.

"Acadia set limits for me. I'm not allowed to cross the solid blue line."

Kate's nose crinkled in an oh so cute way. She smirked at Edith, noticing her standing just behind the blue line, and then looking up at the blinking red light of the living room camera.

"I appreciate you being honest with me Edith, so I'm going to be honest with you. This isn't strictly a social call. Acadia has hired me as your supervisor, sort of. I'll come by to check on you most mornings, but sometimes if I'm out of town it may be my boyfriend Rob. She sent you a gift today. Remove your skirt."

All of this was a new surprise, but Edith could see Acadia's devious mind at work. She blushed hotly as she unzipped the expensive skirt. Stepping out of it left her exposed, with dark thigh-high stockings, no panties, and an untrimmed pubic bush Acadia was having her grow out. She felt a chill of wetness as she exposed her body. Kate was busy opening a large envelope.

"Edith, she sent this for you, You need to keep it on at all times. I'll be checking it every morning. They'll be a punishment if you're not wearing it." Kate slapped the back of her hand. The snapping noise made Edith flinch. Kate enjoyed seeing Edith's reaction. She thought Edith was exotic and beautiful and was going to be fun to "supervise." She was already envisioning a three-way with Rob.

Kate held out a thin silver colored metal chain with some rings and clips and a stamped metal tag. Kate read the tag and laughed. She then put her hands on Edith's hips, reaching around her to fasten the chain and seal it with a numbered plastic tag. The chain hung loose enough that the metal tag dangled over her pubic hair. Edith realized it was the sort of custom tag you could make at a pet store.

Kate squatted in front of Edith, running the palm of her hand across Edith's oozing slit. Kate's tongue flicked at the streak of wetness on her hand.

"Yummy," Kate said, tasting Edith for the first time. She leaned slightly forward to grasp the tag.

"Here's what it says," she said, reading to Edith. "Owned Slut E, property of Mistress Acadia. Obeys on command, reward if found. 201-555-6266."

"So congratulations. Acadia is now going to call you Slut E and so will I."

Kate's words gave Edith a delicious chill. "Slut E," she thought. It was a perfect name from a perfect Mistress.

Kate pushed her hand between two of the buttons on Edith's blouse and cupped the bra cup covering Edith's breast. She gave Edith's hard nipple a squeeze through the lacy material.

"This should be interesting. I'm a writer, and I work at home, so Acadia said I could come by anytime to check on you. She gave me a spare key to your apartment and access to the cameras as well."

Kate took out her phone and accessed an app Edith didn't recognize. Suddenly they appeared on the screen of the phone. Edith looked up at the camera and out of the corner of her eye could see her face on the phone's screen.

Kate unbuttoned Edith's blouse and snaked her hand inside Edith's bra.

"Acadia said you're a shameless slut who loves to suck and fuck and needs to be reminded of her lower status as often as possible. She's paying me $500 a week from your bank account but I would do this for free. I've told Rob about you, and he wants to meet you. I haven't decided if I'm going to let him fuck you, but I know he's going to want to watch you eat my pussy and ass."

"Oh, I almost forgot," she added. "I just need a daily photo then you can be on your way."

Edith held still for the picture, legs apart, body exposed, and the tag and chain shown clearly, then pulled her skirt back on.

"Enjoy your life, Edith."

Then Kate was gone, and Edith had to try to focus again on the big audit meeting and client lunch that day. As she took a few steps, she realized the tag would be tapping against her skin to constantly remind her why she was naked under her skirt, and how Acadia had inserted herself into every thought.

* * *

Edith got to the office late. The audit meeting was to have started ten minutes ago, and she hadn't had the chance to review her notes. Edith noticed through the glass wall of the large conference room that three client personnel and two of their outside lawyers, as well as three of her own staff, were already seated and waiting for her. She hurried back to her office to grab her file, along with a pad of paper and a pen. Her assistant Roxanne, who sat just outside Edith's office, stopped Edith before she went in her office.

"There's someone waiting in there for you."

"Now?" Edith asked. She didn't recall double booking an appointment over the audit meeting with her most important client.

"He said he was with Acadia. He was most insistent that he wait."

"OK," said Edith. "Don't worry about it Roxy. I'll take care of it."

Edith put on her game face and opened the door to her office, expecting to see one of her other clients. Wrong. It was the limo driver, grinning ear to ear. He was tall and thin, probably in his 40's, and was wearing a Mets jersey, jeans and sneakers. He was standing, but then sat down in Edith's desk chair.

"Acadia told me to meet you here. She knows you've got an important meeting right now, but before you go in she wanted you to do something for her."

He lifted his bottom off the chair and pulled his pants and boxer shorts down to his knees.

"She wants a picture of my cum puddled on your tongue."

Edith blinked hard. There was a conference room full of people waiting for her. She sighed as she felt that tightening in her body after hearing his lurid request. She was powerless to resist. She leaned out of her office to speak to Roxy.

"I'll only be a few minutes. Could you go into the conference room and tell everyone I'll be a few minutes late?"

Roxy looked up from her computer screen and nodded. It was another out of character request, and Roxy suspected darker forces were at work. The man in her office was clearly not a client, and the type of person Edith wouldn't normally give the time of day. Yet she was making a roomful of people wait for a meeting she organized and was going to lead. She shrugged, got up for her desk, wondering what excuse she was going to contrive to placate an early morning gathering to which her boss was already ten minutes late.