Donna Free Use Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Donna's free use fetish gets discovered.
2.7k words
4.34
14.9k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Donna. She is 5'4, green eyes, silk, and mousy brown hair. She wears it almost to her shoulders, a sort of shag cut. She is in her late twenties. Breasts are full and wide apart. She is slightly petite with delicate features. She decided to attend the party, thrown by her friend from work and her husband, alone this evening. There had been a few people she dated over the years, but nothing special. She worked for a venue that hosted concerts and shows of a variety of artists. So, there were always new and exciting people to meet.

Her host this evening was her friend from work Sandra and her husband Jack. They are a nice couple, a little older than Donna. When she arrived, she made her way straight to the table full of wine. She needed a glass of strong red wine to settle the nerves in her stomach. She enjoyed meeting new people and having new experiences. And though she was always afraid of people finding out her secret, that she enjoyed being used physically and sexually by anyone, Donna went out alone fairly regularly. Everyone has their predilections, their special tastes, their kinks. Hers was free use, coupled with the enjoyment of the shame and humiliation of being what "some" would call a slut. Over the years she learned to enjoy many different ways of being used by both men and women. Donna did become aware that the excitement she got from humiliation and degradation was made even sweeter by allowing her partner or partners to hurt and abuse her. The thought of it even now made her heart race just a little and her smooth hairless slit moisten and thicken.

As she sipped her wine, she moved about the room saying hello, seeing who else was here, and casually bumping into and brushing against people she thought were attractive. This was a habit that she discovered herself doing as far back as high school. Just accidentally making physical contact. Through high school and college, she realized she enjoyed the thrill of brushing up against someone. And occasionally that someone would take advantage of it. Using the moment to brush back, using their hands to grope her. She found this reaction occurred a great deal at college parties and bars. At times she found herself being groped on a crowded train or at an outdoor concert. Donna would never try to stop the person or move away. She found it to be an especially effective way of being used at a crowded nightclub or bar. Many of those hookups made her feel especially nasty and slutty. Tonight, there were a few touches that lingered but nothing overt.

It took years for Donna to admit to herself that she dressed to be noticed and used. Tonight, she wore a pale pink blouse, not totally sheer. She left the top three buttons undone. She wore a burgundy wrap around skirt that she tied at the hip. It was about mid-thigh in length and flared a bit when she walked. It was long enough to cover the tops of her thigh high stockings. She enjoyed these and paired them with ankle strap 3-inch heels. She wore a very thin strappy black garter belt. Not wanting it to ruin the soft lines of the skirt. The only other thing she wore underneath her clothes were silver rings that twisted around each nipple causing them to stay hard and erect. They were extremely sensitive when the fabric of her blouse would glide across them or when she brushed up against someone in passing. She often wondered what other people would think if they knew how she prepared to come to their parties or to go to work for that matter.

She was talking to Sandra and Jack when she noticed a man looking at her. She had seen him a few times at the party, glancing at her. When he caught her eye, he smiled at her, tilted his head slightly and nodded. She blushed a bit and smiled back. She was also tingling all the way down deep inside her and there was a growing warmth and wetness. She watched him out of the corner of her eye, as she continued gossiping and talking with her hosts.

The man came up and stood close next to her as he said hello and commented to Sandra and Jack how nice the party was and that it had been a while since they had gotten together. He was standing remarkably close to Donna, almost, but not touching her. Donna twisted at the hip to look at him full-on as he spoke. He was about 5' 8", mahogany brown hair, hazel eyes. He was wearing a navy-blue polo shirt and khakis. It looked like he was drinking whiskey or rum on the rocks. Sandra smiled and asked if they knew each other, looking from Donna to the young man. Donna replied, "No." Sandra introduced him as Alex. He smiled at Donna, inclining his head slightly to her left and held his hand out. Donna put her hand in his and at once felt his grip get slightly firmer on her small hand. "Pleasure to meet you." Alex said. Not releasing Donna's hand. She replied, "Thank you. It's nice to meet you too." Leaving her hand in his and feeling another wave of warmth pass through her. Alex smiled and said, "I think we've met before."

Donna got a quizzical look on her face and then said, "I don't think so. I don't remember meeting you." Still gripping Donna's hand, Alex replied, "I believe it was four or five weeks ago at the club Fallout shelter." Donna at once began to blush in a semi-frozen state. She did not remove her hand from his but remembered the evening at the club. Sandra made the comment that wasn't Fallout Shelter a fetish club downtown. Jack nodded his head and said, "Yeah, I'm sure that's it," looking at Sandra. "We talked about going there," he added. They both looked at Donna and smiling slightly Sandra said, "I didn't know you enjoyed playing at fetishes." Alex tightened his grip ever so slightly on Donna's hand sending another thrill through her as he smiled and said, "Oh yeah, she does." Jack casually commented that he and Sandra enjoyed switching, playing top and bottom to each other occasionally, just to keep things interesting.

Donna was standing there still looking at Alex. She remembered that evening at the club. She remembered meeting someone on the dance floor. Someone during the dance groped and fondled and fingered her. Sending her into subspace. She always wore clothing that allowed easy access when she went clubbing. When the set ended, she remembered him placing his hand, the base for a neck, and leading her to the men's room. He pushed her over to one of the sinks, pressing her hips against its edge. He pushed her head down, bending her over the sink. Her short skirt rose up. He brushed it out of the way. She instinctively reached down and started fingering and rubbing her wet pussy. "Please fuck me, please use me as you're fuck toy." He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her back so she could watch in the mirror. He was not slow or gentle entering her but plunged hard and deep into her hot dripping cunt. trapping her hand between her hips and the sink. Her fingers playing with her clit. He pounded into her repeatedly. She was so excited from the dancing and the groping she couldn't help herself; she climaxed first, one wave followed close behind by a second and as he erupted in her. She flooded a third climax. Both his and her fluids were running down her legs. He pulled her head back with a jerk looking at her reflection in the mirror. He smiled and said, "Good little fuck toy. You like being used." She nodded and he jerked her head back hard, she looked at his reflection and said, "Yes sir." She had heard other people coming and going while he was fucking her. Now she could see in the mirror that they had an audience. There were two other men standing there watching her. As the man inside her straightened up, his cock slipped out of her wet pussy. He pulled her by her hair to her knees. She slid down over the edge of the sink automatically turning around to face him. Her mouth, already open, waiting to suck his cock clean. The other two men walked over, opening their pants. She reached her hands out and they guided her to their cocks. She started to stroke them gently as she finished sucking clean the cock in her mouth. He pulled out and zipped his pants. Looking at the other two guys he smiled and said, "She's all yours, she likes being used hard like a slut."

Her eyes refocused on Alex and realized he was one of two men who started as an audience and then took control of her. Alex let go of her hand and then moved her around her to her other side. All the while his hand sliding across her ass, up her back to the nape of her neck. Taking a mild but firm grip for slender flash. Jolts of electricity shot down her spine, her knees quivered a little. Her nipples started to swell in the confines of her rings. That is when she realized that Sandra had asked her what her fetish was. When she did not reply, right away Sandra prodded with, "come on you can tell us." Donna was blushing and stuttering a little. She liked the fear and humiliation and shame of having to admit to her friends that she is a free use submissive. While she was trying to get the words out, the pressure on the back of her neck increased ever so slightly, and Alex replied, "Come on tell them. Tell them your fetish is free use."

She gasped slightly as she heard the words. She tried to turn her head to look at Alex, but he kept his grip on her, preventing her neck from turning. Instead, she looked in the faces of her hosts. Jack parroted free use as a question. "As in you'll have sex with any man.?" "Anyone," Alex interjected. "I've seen her play with other women as well as men." Again, Donna tried to turn her head but could not. Her breathing was getting faster, her heart rate increasing, her blush becoming stronger. She heard Sandra saying, "Oh really? You are bi?" Donna replied, "no not really. I enjoy being made to pleasure women. And the shame of getting off while I do it." While she was speaking Donna raised her gaze from a spot on the floor to her friend's face only to see a sly and lustful smile at the end of her words. Sandra replied, "I can help with that."

Donna could feel herself beginning to sink further into that slutty subspace. The growing fire between her legs took control of her decisions. Looking to find a way to fulfill her need to be used by anyone, anyway. She looked at Sandra quietly and meekly said, "Yes." Alex pressed his fingers and thumb to the back of her neck slightly and without breaking her gaze she added, "please?" The next portion of the evening was a blur of teasing and foreplay. Alex told Sandra and Jack the rest of the story of him meeting Donna. How, while she alternated between sucking him and his friend off. They pulled her dress down off her shoulders. She was bare to the waist with little clamps on her nipples. She blushed more as he described pulling the clamps off her nipples, then twisting them, and pulling them, hearing her moan, and feeling it on their cocks. Donna squirmed a little, feeling the moisture in her pussy building as he described realizing that the slut who was sucking his cock, enjoyed the pain and humiliation. All the while other men came in and out was the restroom. All of them making nasty filthy comments about the cock sucking cunt. After they both came, the two men left her there on her knees on the tile floor. Alex relayed how he remembered as he was walking out another man walking toward her. Pulling his cock out and grabbing her by the back of the head. Sandra looked at Donna smiling. "I'll bet you had a busy night before you got out of there." Donna looked at her with a slight smile, then said, "yes and this slut's belly was full."

Alex removed his hand from the back of her neck and slid it down along her spine until it was tracing the crease of her ass through her skirt. Donna sipped her wine and Jack questioned, "I wonder if she's dripping wet right now? With a smile Alex said, "why don't we find out." Using his hip and the hand on her ass, Alex pushed her forward a little bit shifting her over half in front of Jack as he moved behind her as well. "Donna," Alex said, "reach around with your free hand, pull your skirt up so we can check to see if you're wet." She froze for an instant, thinking whether people could tell what was happening. What would they think if they saw her holding her skirt up and sticking her ass out for someone to finger in the middle of a party. "Donna," Alex said again without thinking she slowly reached around grabbing her skirt at the back of her thighs, bending ever so slightly at the waist. She pulled her skirt up until the hem was barely covering the crease of her ass. She felt Alex's warm hand on her skin following the curve and crease down between thighs. "Spread your legs a little baby," Alex said, and Donna shifted, never taking her eyes off the room till she heard Sandra say, "Why you are a nasty little slut." That moment she felt Jack sliding his hand along her ass as well. Alex slipped two fingers into her hot pussy. She was sopping wet. She gasped slightly and looked at Sandra. Sandra smiled, almost giggling, licking her lip. "You love it," she croaked, "being fingered right now don't you." It was more a statement than a question. She never took her eyes off Donna's. By this time Jack's finger slid into her already crowded pussy. He looked at Sandra and smiled. "This little bitch is hot and wet." Sandra quickly replied, "I wonder what she tastes like?" Jack worked his finger in and out of Donna's wet slit rapidly, several times and when they were fully coated with her warm juices, he pulled them out, licked them and grinned wider. "Hmmm. Here you try for yourself," and he held his finger out for Sandra. She casually glanced around the room and then swallowed her husband's finger sucking the slut's sweet juices off it. As it slipped out of her mouth Sandra smiled, "Oh yes she is delicious." All the while, Alex just slowly worked two fingers in and out of that pussy. He pulled them out. Then told Donna to let go of her skirt. The silky fabric slid down, covering her ass and she straightened up. Hot dripping juices oozing down her thighs. He moved around to her side again. Looking at Donna's face, Alex brushed his wet fingers around the rim of his glass, He lifted the glass to his lips and licked the rim before sipping heady liquor. Then he held his fingers out to Donna. Not thinking or hesitating, her mouth opened. She moved her mouth around his fingers. Swallowing them in, all the way to the knuckle. Her lips closed around them, and her tongue went to work cleaning all the juice from them. Alex whispered, "almost like my cock. "Another wave of shame went through her which only added to the excitement. Alex slipped his fingers from her mouth and wiped them on her cheek. After that, the three of them agreed, Donna would be always with one of them throughout this evening.