Slut Girlfriend Pt. 01 - Beginning

Story Info
Shared cumdump slut girlfriend wants to be used.
2.1k words
4.35
44.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening Statement:

Every word is true. I'm simply not into fiction. Reality is much more gratifying as well as fulfilling. That being said...

I met my still current girlfriend Christine back in 1988 when she showed up at a party with a friend of mine. She was 16 years old and had a full head of flaming red hair and sultry fuck me eyes. After knowing one another for 4 years we eventually started a relationship and moved into an apartment together and started a relationship.

Our sex together was wonderful as her sexual appetite was ravenous and her sense of adventure was equal if not surpassing mine. Sometimes while we were having sex I would remember times before we were together when she would often be around and would be having sex back in a bedroom or whatnot with a revolving door of guys while I was around and how I would hear her panting and whimpering in rhythm to the slapping sound of a good hard fuck. I was surprised to find that thinking about such things turned me on.

I started fantasizing about her screwing other men and decided to share my thoughts with her and see what happened. Her reaction was at first very uncertain as she wasn't sure if I really meant it and was concerned about any kind of negative reaction on my part either during or more importantly after it happened. You know, after a certain point there's no going back and things are never the same again. Over a period of the next few months, I started mentioning how much it turned me on to imagine her with other men while we were having sex. She started getting into it as much as I was and we both started to slowly commit to her sleeping with another guy.

The man we decided on was a friend of ours named Jim who came over a few nights a week to hang out and drink beer. We felt it was best for her to come onto him instead of approaching him beforehand and taking the chance of him getting nervous and chickening out. The night it was to happen we sat around watching tv and getting drunk. All the while I'm getting both excited and nervous thinking about what she's going to do and what's about to happen.

Later that night I winked at her as I got up to go to the bathroom. That was the signal for her to do her thing. I remember coming out to an empty living room and feeling an overpowering thrill shoot through me as I thought to myself that it was really happening. I crept back to the bedroom door. I began shaking as I started to catch the familiar sounds of her fucking someone. Except for this time she was my girlfriend. I stood transfixed as her moans and whimpers of lust with another man drifted through the hall. I felt so turned on and excited that I couldn't help but to pace around in a sexual frenzy the likes of which I had never experienced before. After about 15 minutes they got quiet and I could no longer help myself. I slowly opened the bedroom door and in the light spilling into the room from the hall light, I saw her on all fours sucking on his cock. I immediately came up behind her and reached my hand down and felt how freshly wet and sticky she was. I undid my pants and slid inside her from behind and I will never forget how hot, sloppy, slick and stretched out it felt. I was so excited that I came what seemed like a gallon into her after only about a dozen thrusts. I was hooked........

Over the next year, he would come over once or twice a week to screw her and she would always make sure to end up doing it where I could watch, and thankfully he didn't have a problem with that kind of situation. She said she really got off on the look of total lust on my face and the fact that she was being naughty and fucking some other guy. Sadly though Jim quickly spiraled headlong into the depths of alcoholism and got kind of scary to be around. Christine and I agreed that it might be a good idea to end at least the physical aspect of the relationship. Things got kind of funky rather quickly and we ended up having to have nothing to do with him at all.

With him gone and no one around for her to have sex with I started having her tell me about her deep dark sexual secrets and getting off quite well on them. There are really too many to list but the ones I found made me the hottest were the ones where she participated in really slutty behavior. Due to her strong sexual curiosity, she started having sex at age 13 and quickly developed a taste for much older men although she still was more than willing to play in general and had the neighborhood slut thing going on. When she started high school she became "that girl who puts out at parties". Her love of older men grew as well and soon she was screwing numerous 40-50 year-old men she had met while hanging out at the mall and a number of men her father worked with that she came in contact with.

All told she had fucked roughly over 150ish men by the time we became an item when she was 20. It's actually hard to come up with a number when you're that active. This kind of information I did not easily get as she was profoundly concerned that I may take offense somewhere along the line and freak out and things would never quite be the same in our relationship because of something she had done before we met. I got bits and pieces over a period of time which really turbocharged our sex life. As a result, the more we fucked the more sex we ended up having. I'm pretty sure there are some things I still don't know and perhaps never will.

After a while, I started really fixating on her again being with a guy in the here and now. I kept telling her I would like for her to be naughty again but really didn't have much to add when she said, "I would love to! But with who?!?". I chewed on that question for a couple of months with the whole experience of watching her fucking another guy and getting addicted to sloppy seconds whirling in my head.

During this time Christine had been going through a very nasty cross-state divorce and had used a telephone recorder to tape conversations with her ex for possible future legal use. I had noticed that she started becoming slightly concerned about the recorder being off unless we knew it was her ex when we usually left it on just in case. The more I thought about it the more I became curious about who she might be talking to. One evening she got a call from someone from work and she walked away into the kitchen for privacy and I crept back to the bedroom and turned the tape recorder on. When I heard her hang up I quickly turned it off and acted like I was looking through some books. Sure enough, she came in the room to see what I was up to and I was sure to act very casually.

I didn't get a chance to listen to the tape that night and had to wait until the next day after she had gone to work. In the morning I stuck it in and was shocked when I heard a strange man with a rough voice talking dirty to her and teasing her about coming over and having some "fun"! It was very obvious by the way they were talking to one another that they were having sex and had been for a long time. A deep burning heat started to build in me as things started to click into place about what she was really doing when she left the house sometimes at night or on weekends. It was a vicious angry heat that suddenly blossomed into a burning lust centered on the fact that she had been naughty to the very definition of the word and had cheated on me in the process. It was just the beginning of the wildest ride of my life.

I confronted her the second she walked in the door after work. I told her that I thought she might be cheating on me and she went to great lengths to assure me that nothing was further from the truth. I then dropped the bombshell of the tape of her conversation from the night before. She was silent and looked rather scared as well as shocked. There was nothing she could say. I had caught her. I then explained that I got off on the idea of her cheating on me and that the only thing I didn't like was not being able to enjoy her after she had been freshly used. She didn't believe me at first but after discussing it for a long while she came to see that I actually approved of her behavior. She told me she had been having sex with this man at work named Rick since before she split up with her husband. Her relationship with him was expansive. He was basically her sugar daddy and sometime pimp as well as being a rather dark, twisted and sadistic man. I was totally and utterly floored when she went on to confess that she had in fact been fucking most of the guys at work at one time or another and was afraid I might be suspicious because I had teased her all the time about how she was always so loose.

She took the leap of faith and opened up about the state of her hypersexual behavior. Her fetish was being used for sex. Another fetish of hers was to come home and fuck me after having fucked other guys. Simple as that. My mind was reeling with the visualizations of her having really seedy sex wherever and whenever she could with a large number of different men. For example, she told me Rick would arrange for her to pull trains with groups of Hispanics and "good 'ole boys" all the time at the factory she worked at. I got so turned on that we immediately ended up fucking for hours over and over again while she told me of some of the most out-there acts she had been involved in.

I was surprised that I was honestly kind of relieved in a strange sort of way as I didn't have to try to facilitate her sexual adventures because someone else was doing it for me and at a level I could never ever achieve. In all honesty, I was totally into the fact that he basically owned her body and was always pushing her limits as far as sex acts were concerned. A few examples would be having threesomes with Rick and his sister, Taking her to a local truck stop and sending different truckers to fuck her while she waited in a room in an adjoining motel. He even "loaned her out" to an underground beastiality group to make videos and take pics. I treasure our copies.

I was introduced to a vast world I didn't even know existed and the person I loved was at the center of it. I had a world-class slut as a girlfriend.

I'll share a short and rather sweet story first: After I was carefully introduced to Rick and his perverted imagination I found myself able to be present for a number of events. One such took place at his house where Christine was the house entertainment as she often was. The twist was that she was laying on the floor naked from the waist down playing a racing video game while guys would just hop on her intermittently and fuck her while she just played on... Talk about a case of blue balls. I can tell you from personal experience that a woman can take just about any number of men as long as they bareback her because semen is the best lube in the world.

I will share more adventures and pics of my cumdump girlfriend if this gathers enough attention.