All Comments on 'Slut Girlfriend Pt. 01 - Beginning'

by MyBarebackSlut

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These are two very twisted, fucked up, diseased people. What a slag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PLEASE do share more. I dream of having another slut girlfriend - I've had one in the past and it was an immense turn on! More please!

dynasty919dynasty919over 1 year ago

great story, plz write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting and strangely erotic. An illustrated story with real pics of your slutty girl would be perfect.

Diomedes5465Diomedes5465over 1 year ago

Write more - def want to know where this story goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Want more. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did enjoy it and would like to see more

daganetdaganet11 months ago

Sloppy seconds one of my favorite fetishes. Please continue writing. We need more authors in this fetish category.

daganetdaganet11 months ago

And please, put in more dialogues.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Use to share my wife. One of the best was she liked DVP and we had found a person that wasn't hung up about it. Well we got together and were having a grand time, but he slipped out in the excitement. Well with everything going on when he reinserted he entered her ass. I felt her tense and told her to let him know but she said it was alright. Well he finished there she readjusted and put me up against her asshole and sat back.It was great, we had tried anal but I'm pretty thick and it was too uncomfortable for her but with him stretching it and lubing it she got me in and enjoyed herself. We tried anal after that but no matter how much foreplay or lube it was too uncomforable for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBarebackSlut@MyBarebackSlut
My girlfriend and I find men to fuck her. Her fetish is to be used for sex. I like to watch her have her fun and my fetish is sloppy seconds so it has worked out extremely well for us over the years. She has literally had countless encounters.