Slut in Denial Ch. 01

Story Info
Isabella is initiated into a strange game.
979 words
4.72
8.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Congratulations Isabella Harper!! You have met the requirements for a special game! Welcome to the Slut System!]

That was what Bella saw and heard when she came down from her late night orgasm. She had worked herself up and over the edge with a vibrator after an annoyingly long day at work. She planned on going to sleep right after, as she had to be back at work the next morning.

[Every morning you will have the opportunity to spin a wheel. The wheel only has two outcomes, either you get to orgasm that day, or you are given a task to complete and you can not orgasm that day. You can choose to not spin, and not orgasm, on a day and your chance of getting an orgasm will go up the next day. You will start at a 1/50 chance of orgasm. Every day you choose to not spin, will increase that probability by 1. Day 2 gives you 2/50, day 3 gives you 3/50 up until day 49 which gives you 49/50. You may choose to skip past that but the probability will not increase any further. After you spin the wheel the count is reset back to 1/50 for the following day regardless of the outcome.]

Bella tried moving her head around but the message went wherever she looked, almost as if they were in her head. If this thing was real then that meant it was technically possible, although highly unlikely, she could never cum for the rest of my life.

"Even if I wait 49 days to try my luck, I could still get unlucky and miss my chance to cum." Bella thought. She had not slept with many people throughout her 23 years on this planet, but that didn't mean she didn't love to cum. She could best be described as shy but insatiable. Insatiable, because she needed to cum very often, she usually used her vibrator to work herself to at least 1 orgasm a day on weekdays and typically multiple on weekends. Even with that level of sexual need, she had not had many sexual encounters with others because she lacked courage. The few experiences she did have failed to live up to her expectations, mainly because she was too nervous to truly enjoy the experience. She was still trying to figure out what was happening, and whether it was real or a strange hallucination when more messages showed up in her vision.

[Each task must be completed the day it is given, unless otherwise specified. If it is not, a punishment will be given. If you do not like the small probability of orgasms, do not worry! You will be offered opportunities to increase the chance and offered perks to decrease it.]

Bella realized this meant that not only could she no longer cum when she wanted, she also had to complete some weird tasks and would get punished if she failed. She was also realizing what kind of tasks these would be considering the name of the system.

"At least I can get better chances of cumming, but I doubt that will be easy. I really hope this is some weird hallucination." she thought out loud.

[As a present for initialization, here is a one time offer]

[Benefit: You will be allowed one final orgasm before being locked into your game of chance.]

[Price: After you orgasm you will be edged for 1 hour before being allowed to sleep.]

[Do you Accept?]

Bella looked at the clock on her nightstand and saw it was 9 O'clock. She had tried edging herself before and found herself to not be a fan. Still, she realized this could possibly be her last chance of an orgasm for a long while. She had to take it. She also figured this would be a good way to find out if this thing was real. Besides, while she hadn't enjoyed edging herself, it wasn't torturous. She figured she could survive an hour of it.

"I accept." she thought in her head. Instantly she exploded in orgasm. There was no buildup, just instant release, one she had never felt before. She squirted her juices in a way she didn't know was possible, some droplets flew a good 6 feet to land on her bedroom wall. There had been no direct stimulation to her vagina but she felt as if a vibrator was pressed on every single one of her erogenous zones and turned to their max setting all at once. She felt it on her clit, her g-spot, her nipples, in her cervix, her ass, and every sensitive part of her skin. After what felt like eternity but in reality was 30 seconds the orgasm stopped, but the stimulation didn't.

"Fuuuuccck! What the fuck-is happening?!" Bella screamed. It seemed she misunderstood exactly how she was to be edged. This was not at all like when she played around with her vibrator. No she was feeling more pleasure then she ever had but there was a cap on it. She couldn't go over the edge and it was making her desperate.

After what felt like eternity to Bella, she managed to look at her clock. It read 9:13. To her horror she realized only 13 minutes had passed and she was already barely keeping herself sane, and didn't think she could last much longer.

Eventually the stimulation stopped, but Bella's body still writhed from the lasting pleasure for some time. When she finally stopped and gained some semblance of rationality, she felt an animalistic need to cum. She quickly grabbed her vibrator and again started working her very sensitive pussy, trying desperately to cum. It took her some time and serious frustration to come to terms with the fact that she wouldn't cum, not today at least. It was with that realization that she passed out.