Slut in Denial Ch. 03

Story Info
Bella finally gets a chance to earn an orgasm.
1.8k words
4.43
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, hope you enjoy.

The next two days Bella was able to stop herself from spinning the wheel. That didn't help how horny she was, she was still barely able to work and found her hands drifting to her slit whenever she wasn't focused on anything. However, when she woke up on the third day, she was too desperate to hold off another day.

["Good Morning! Today is Day 3 since you've spun the Orgasm Wheel. Would you like to spin today?"]

'Yes' answered Bella in her head.

[Spinning the wheel!]

[Orgasm Chance: 3/50]

[Result: No Orgasm Today]

[Task: You must give one blowjob to a man. You must swallow the resulting semen. The man must be 18+.]

"Goddamnit, I just want to cum!" Bella practically screamed. She knew she should have built up the probability more, but she was just too horny. She couldn't stop that small hope and now she would have to start from 1/50 again. If this continued she would never be able to cum again. As she contemplated this, another message popped into her view.

[The system has an offer"]

[After you complete your task, provide blowjobs to more men. The number of men you fellate today, aside from the one required for your task, will be your starting probability tomorrow. If you give 10 blowjobs today, your chance for orgasm tomorrow will be 10/50"]

["Do you accept?"]

"Yes!Yes! Yes! I accept, I accept" Bella shouted in excitement. She sprinted out of bed and hopped in the shower. She knew she had to be quick. She only had until midnight and if she wanted to have any chance of cumming tomorrow she needed to get her probability to at least 15/50, which meant she had to suck 16 dicks before midnight. Luckily, it was a Saturday so she didn't have to work, which meant she had all day to suck some dick.

Bella quickly finished up her shower and morning routine before starting to get dressed. She put on a brown halter top, pink g-string and a dark green skirt that reached halfway down her thighs. Considering her planned activities for today, she tied her long blonde hair up in a ponytail. She decided it would be best to just hang out at a nearby cafe and find guys, as it should be relatively busy this early in the morning. She had to be efficient, so she picked the cafe that was right down the street from her and would only be a 5 minute walk to her house.

Bella walked into the slightly busy cafe and ordered a mocha for herself while looking at all the other customers both the ones in the store and the ones on the patio outside. She decided to sit outside after she grabbed her order as she had already found her first mark. A decent looking guy, probably in his late 20s. He wasn't bad looking but he also wasn't anything special, she figured it would be easier to convince guys who weren't as good looking to just give them a blowjob and send them on their way. As she walked toward his table, she noticed him pushing his short blond hair upwards at the front with arms that showed he worked out somewhat regularly.

"I-Is this seat taken?" Bella asked as she got to his table, pointing at the seat opposite him.

"Hmm?" He looked up from his coffee and stared at her for a second, wondering why this beautiful woman was talking to him. "Oh, yes. I mean...no. It's not taken, you can sit if you would like." He managed to respond in his nervousness.

"Thank you." replied Bella as she sat down. "I'm Bella." she added before taking the first sip of her mocha.

"Hi, I'm Sam. Nice to meet you Bella." Sam shared, still confused about just what was happening.

'Oh fuck! I'm really not good at this. How the hell do I bring him back home. I can't just say "Hey, I have to suck a lot of dicks today, wanna come back to mine so I can blow you?" Can I?' Bella panicked in her head. Truly she had never been good at such things. The few experiences she had before had been guys coming up to her and powering through her lackluster social skills.

"Hello?...Helllooo?" Sam waved his hand in front of Bella's face. Apparently she was lost in her thoughts for longer than she realized.

"Oh, sorry. Just spaced out a bit." Bella finally awoke from her thoughts.

"I see. Is there a reason you chose this seat when there are tables free?" Same asked, still not fully understanding just what was happening this morning.

"Ahh, yeaaa..." Bella responded before pausing in frustration and nervousness. 'Stupid fucking society, I just wanna suck him off. Why can't I just ask him to let me suck his dick! Goddamnit Bella, get it together and just say it.' She berated herself in her mind. "Actually, I-I-I was h-hoping I could s-s-s-s-s-suckyouoff." She stuttered and mumbled.

"I'm sorry, What?" Sam asked unsure if he heard her correctly.

"Dammit! I asked if you let me suck your dick!" Bella whispered/screamed while her face turned bright red.

"Is this some sort of joke or something? Where's the camera?" Sam said, starting to get upset.

"It's not a joke. I just wanna suck a dick. If you don't want it, I'll just ask the next guy. So, yes or no" Bella responded, starting to gain confidence, mostly out of desperation. Afterall, she had no choice, if she wanted to cum soon she had to suck a lot of dicks today. She couldn't afford to waste a lot of time convincing each guy.

"...Alright. Fuck it. Let's do it." Sam hesitated before throwing caution to the wind.

"Let's go then. My place isn't far." Bella got up and started walking home.

The walk was quick and uneventful. Bella just wanted to hurry up and get this over with. Bella unlocked and opened her door to let Sam in before walking in herself, closing and locking the door behind herself.

"Take off your pants and sit over there." Bella pointed to her couch. Sam followed her instructions and quickly found himself with his dick out on her couch. The walk to the apartment must have built his arousal since his dick was already hard at an average size, standing at 6 inches tall and 3 and a half inches in girth.

Bella quickly threw herself to her knees and grabbed Sam's dick and started stroking it. Soon her mount was slightly open merely inches from it. It was here that she paused. She realized this was a moment of no return for her. If she did this just for a chance to cum she would eventually do anything and everything the system told her to. She would be a slave to her orgasms and through them, the system.

'I'm already a slave.' Bella remembered what she had already done. The flashing she did on that first day was beyond anything she had ever done in her life, anything she could ever have done if it wasn't for her orgasm being locked. Even more than that however, she couldn't forget that first orgasm the system had given her. She became a slave the moment she felt it. She knew she would never orgasm like that ever again without the help of the system.

She quickly started licking the head. After a couple licks she wrapped her lips around the before slowly going deeper before stopping halfway. She realized at this point, that in her excitement of increasing her orgasm chance, she had forgotten that she had only ever done this once and failed miserably at it. It was too late now though, so she tried to give it her all. She moved her head up and down going from the head to about halfway down the shaft.

Sam was surprised. He never expected to be offered a blowjob this early in the morning, or at any time of the day really, by a random girl. He never expected himself to be the type of person to expect such a proposal from a random person. Last but not least, he never expected a girl who offered a blowjob to a random person she had known for maybe a minute to be this bad at sucking dick. He had gotten a few blowjobs from his past partners and while they never completely blew his mind. They at least kept him hard and worked him towards a finish, but this, he wasn't sure if he would cum even if she sucked him for 10 hours, in fact he was slowly losing his hard on.

Bella could tell this wasn't working. It was taking way too long. It had already been around 20 minutes and this guy didn't look like he was gonna cum anytime soon. In Fact she felt the dick in her mouth was starting to soften up. She needed some help on how she was gonna make this man cum, otherwise let alone gaining a chance to orgasm tomorrow she would fail her task and be punished. That's when she was given an offer she couldn't refuse.

[The system has an offer"]

[Benefit: Oral Expert. You will be an expert at oral sex, whether you're licking a vagina or sucking a penis, you will know just what to and how to act to get your desired result. You can play with them or make them orgasm quickly. You will also lose your gag reflex and be able to hold your breath for 5 minutes without any issues. ]

[Price: Your base orgasm chance is now out of 75 instead of 50.]

["Do you accept?"]

'I accept.' Bella answered in her head. She hated having an even smaller chance for an orgasm but knew she could use this new skill to make guys cum quickly and increase her overall chance. Instantly, she noticed what she was doing wrong. She quickly worked up more saliva in her mouth, pulled the dick from her mouth and licked from base to shaft and back before sucking on the balls to get Sam back to fully hard. Soon, she had the dick back in her mouth, only this time she took it in much further and sucked on it, while painting it in her saliva using her tongue as the brush. She looked up and maintained eye contact with Sam before plunging the dick into her throat. She knew he would come quick if she did that, and indeed pretty quickly she was swallowing a load of cum. The first spurt launched straight down her throat but the next two pooled in her mouth as she pulled the dick back just a little.

'Tastes a bit salty and bitter but not bad I guess.' Bella thought as she continued to lick around the tip. When the cum stopped, she pulled out Sam's dick while sucking out anything left inside of it before she opened her mouth and showed his load to him. Then, while still holding eye contact she swallowed exaggeratedly before smiling and showing her empty mouth.