Slut Lessons For Scott's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,354 Followers

Sam took charge.

"Laura," he said. "Put your hands on the hood behind you, and spread your legs. And smile!"

Laura found that the smiling was the hardest part. The hood of the car was cool to the touch, but not uncomfortable. Six men stood watching her, intently, one of them recording her every movement with his camera. She leaned back and she spread her legs. She surrendered to it and let herself smile, despite her nervousness. She noticed two of the men clutching their crotches as she put herself on display.

"That's great, Laura!" Sam said. He took a lot of photos from various angles, at one point putting the lens of the camera no more than 12 inches or so from her vulva.

Scott watched on the TV screen as Sam put his naked wife through a variety of poses on the car hood: lying back on the car, crouched doggie-style, butt in the air, and sitting up with legs held straight to either side. He stroked his cock furiously the whole time.

Then Sam had Laura hop off and pose again with her arms and elbows on the hood and her butt pushed out and legs spread wide. Scott noticed that Laura's ass wasn't gaping quite as it was before, but it wasn't closed fully shut either.

"Fuck that's hot," Jose said. He stood to the side of the car. "Can you lift up a little so I can see your tits better?"

Laura complied. She lifted the top of her body until the tips of her nipples barely touched the car hood.

"Oh, fuck, look at those tits hanging," Jose said again. He reached a hand out. "Can I touch?" he asked, looking at Laura and at Simon.

"O.K.," Laura said. She felt barely conscious of saying it. Her body, not her mind, was in control. She felt rough, strong hands on her breast, squeezing it and pinching the nipple hard.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

"Shit, look at Jimmy!" Rick said.

All the other men did, and Simon swung the camera around to capture Jimmy's face. He appeared to be the youngest of the mechanics, with a wide, innocent face and sandy hair, and his expression was frozen in a wide-eyed stare at Laura, with his mouth hanging open. It didn't look like he could move.

"You want some of that, Jimmy?" Jose asked.

Jimmy couldn't say anything at first, but when he did it sounded like a very faint, "Oh, yeah."

"Go for it, Jimmy," Zach said. "She's waiting for you."

Simon stepped in and spoke.

"Wait a minute, guys," he said. "This is supposed to be just a photography stop. I don't know Jimmy and he hasn't been checked out. We can't let people fuck the model if we don't do that."

"Well, shit," said Jose. "That sucks."

"Wait," said Rick. "You're worried about . . . what? . . . one of us having a disease?"

"Something like that," Simon said.

"That's not a problem with Jimmy," Rick said. "He's a virgin. 18, going on 19 next month, and he's still a virgin."

"Fuck, Rick," Jimmy said, embarrassed. "Why'd you say that? Fuck you!"

"I didn't know that," Jose said. "Our boy's a virgin? Really?" He turned to Simon. "No risk of STDs with this one, Mr. Camera-man. How about it? Let Jimmy have a go with her."

During the conversation Laura stood perfectly still against the car. It felt strange to hear people negotiating whether one of them might fuck her.

"Look, she wants it," she heard Rick say, behind her. "Look at the way she's moving her ass."

Laura hadn't been aware of it, but it was true: she was swaying her ass behind her. The possibility of being fucked by a stranger excited her, and her body reacted without any conscious thought.

"Well, I guess if he's a virgin . . . " Simon said, his voice trailing off. "Laura, what do you think? Are you ready?"

Scott watched his wife's round, full ass swaying in front of the men, the slit of her pussy coming in and out of view between her cheeks. Do it, Laura, he thought. Let him fuck you. His hand went to his phone to send her a text of his approval.

Before he did, though, he heard her voice coming from the screen. It rose meekly above the murmur of eager male voices around her, but her words were unmistakable.

"OK, do it," she said. She looked back over her shoulder at Jimmy, the young man who was going to fuck her, and she nodded. Then she pushed her ass out more.

"Go for it, Jimmy," Jose said. "She's ready for you."

Laura was ready. She could scarcely believe it, but she wanted Jimmy's young virgin cock inside her. She looked at Jimmy as he fumbled with the zipper at his pants. He was more nervous than she was. Of course, he was; it was his first time.

"Go ahead," Laura said to him. "I want to feel you." She spread her legs wider.

Scott, stroking himself while watching and listening to his wife inviting the strange man to fuck her, lost it. Before he could control it, his cock let loose with a spray of cum that splattered over the bed spread and carpet.

Jimmy moved forward, to Laura's ass. His cock was out. He was embarrassed. He knew there were bigger cocks than his; he'd seen them in locker rooms. But it was rock hard, and he was young and horny, and Laura's pussy, which he could see was both open and wet, was waiting for him. Horniness and impatience won out over embarrassment, and he pushed the bulbous head between her folds.

Laura let out a sharp "Oh!" when she felt the head bump into her. It wasn't quite in the right place -- not surprising considering he hadn't done it before. She put a hand between her legs and grabbed him, guiding him into the hole ready and waiting to engulf him.

He slid right in without further delay.

His cock wasn't big, but what Jimmy lacked in size he almost made up in eagerness. He wasn't subtle. He didn't really know what he was doing, but he didn't need to. Instinct took over. He thrust in and out of Laura like a jackhammer. Laura had to push back from the hood of the car to keep from being pushed into the front grill. She adjusted to his quick rhythm and soon she thrust her ass back at every one of his thrusts.

I'm really doing this, Laura thought. I'm fucking another man. In front of other men. My husband's watching me on TV.

It excited her, and she felt the growing slipperiness between her legs as her pussy responded to her arousal.

I hope Scott likes this, she thought.

Scott did. Back in the room he watched his hot wife getting fucked furiously by the young guy while he dabbed up his own cum from the carpet with Kleenex. He couldn't take his eyes off the screen.

Jimmy's coworkers cheered him on. If Jimmy was nervous, he didn't show it anymore. He appeared to be focused solely on the task at hand. Suddenly, only a couple of minutes after starting, his hips bucked, and he came. Everyone around them could tell, because his pace slowed, and then he pushed into Laura one last time and held himself as deeply inside her as he could while his cock emptied. Jimmy was a virgin no longer.

Laura felt it inside her. That's a lot of cum, she thought, and she pushed back and squeezed him to milk his cock of every drop possible. Slut, she thought to herself. You're a slut now. You let a strange man fuck you in front of other men while your husband watched.

She liked it. She liked the feeling of her body being used and being on display for the men around her. She knew without seeing their faces that they were gathered around her and staring at her wet vagina stretched and filled by Jimmy's cock.

Laura also wasn't done. She hadn't come yet; Jimmy had come too quickly. But she wanted to come. Her body was in a fever pitch of excitement she didn't want to quell.

Jimmy pulled out and let go of her hips. Somebody handed him a paper towel, and he wiped himself off and put his shrinking cock away. His coworkers clapped him on the back while he looked around, sheepishly.

Simon's attention, and his camera, remained on Laura, who remained standing against the front of the car with her ass turned up and her pussy gaping open.

"Did you come, Laura?" Simon asked her.

"No, not yet."

"Turn around and get yourself off," Simon instructed her.

Laura turned around slowly, her legs wobbly over the black heels. She leaned back against the car on one elbow, spread her legs again, pushed her hips out, and she brought her free hand down between her thighs. Her fingers found her clit and started to rub.

Usually it took Laura more than a couple of minutes to come, but her body was so charged with arousal from Jimmy's furious fucking and her exposure that she could tell she wasn't far off.

The men around her immediately stopped looking at Jimmy and watched Laura. Laura looked up from what she was doing, scanning their faces and noting with pleasure the rapt attention with which her nude body held them. She didn't feel like herself anymore. She was someone else, someone she didn't even seem to know very well. But she wanted to get to know this new person better.

She knew what the men wanted to see, so she moved her fingers from her clit for a moment, down to her labia, and pushed them apart. She spread them as wide as she could so her audience could see everything. She looked away from their faces at her exposed sex, and as she did so she saw a small stream of Jimmy's cum leak out of her and spill to the ground, leaving a milky puddle on the concrete. Arms and cell phones were extended and taking pictures of it all around her. The men around her had grown quieter than before, but she heard an occasional exclamation.

"Holy fuck!"

"Look at that pussy!"

"That's so hot!"

After only a few minutes of the show, and of steady fingers mashing against her ripe and ready clit, she felt the surge inside her, too. It accelerated quickly and swept over her. Her hips buckled, and her body shuddered, and she let out an uncontrollable shriek as the orgasm took her.

Scott sat on the bed, watching his wife and stroking his cock again. Simon was a skillful cameraman, because the picture on his screen never wavered, with his wife's open cunt perfectly occupying the center of the screen while the other men and their phone cameras framed her. His gaze turned from Laura's pussy to her face. It was familiar, but not familiar. His wife's usually shy demeanor was replaced by that of a lusty animal, with her mouth wide open and panting and her eyes wild and shining with desire.

When Laura's body stopped shaking she took her hand away and lay her arm back against the car. She held that pose and didn't move, letting herself take a minute to come down and compose herself.

One of the men, Jose, stepped forward and put a hand out, toward her. Her heavy breasts lolled and swayed over her rising and falling body, and Jose's fingers went toward a thick nipple. Laura looked with interest at Jose and his hand, but she didn't move away.

"Can I?" he asked.

"Sure," she said. It seemed silly to deny him after what she'd let Jimmy do.

Jose pinched her nipple, gently, and then grabbed her breast in his large hand. He cupped it underneath and raised it and dropped it several times.

"Wow," he said. "You have nice tits."

"Thank you," she said. Her voice was still shaky.

The puddle on the floor between her legs had grown larger. Jimmy's cum had continued to fall from her to the concrete with a low "splat . . . splat . . . splat." Finally, Laura stood up and away from the car.

"How'd you like that, Laura?" Simon asked.

"I liked it," she said after a short pause, and she gave him a small, nervous smile.

"I'll bet Scott liked it, too," Simon said. "I'll bet he's stroking himself right now, watching you, unless he's come already."

Back in the hotel room, Scott had come already, minutes earlier, but he was still stroking, anyway.

"Laura, it's time for the next step in your lessons," Simon said. "Gentlemen, we have to be on our way. Laura has lots of things to do and limited time to do it."

Laura had no idea how much time had elapsed. She'd completely lost track of time. Simon gestured to her and picked up his black gym bag, all the while keeping the camera trained on her. She followed his directions toward the door. It appeared he wanted to take her outside again. After what she'd just done, she didn't think it would be hard to be in public again for the short walk to the SUV. She wondered where they were going next.

Most of the men stayed behind, but Sam, the owner, said something briefly to Jose and then held the door open for Laura while Simon recorded. Laura walked through the door and squinted when the bright, mid-day sun hit her eyes. Both Simon and Sam followed her out the door. Simon said something to Sam she couldn't hear, and he handed Sam his car keys. Sam walked quickly to the SUV, opened the driver's side door, and got in. The engine started.

Laura looked at Simon, puzzled.

"What's he doing?" she asked. "Are we going with him?"

"Nope," Simon said, keeping the camera focused closely on her face to capture her expression. "We are going to walk to our next destination."

"What?" Laura called out, as she saw the SUV pull out of its space, exit the parking lot, and take off down the street with a low hum. "I can't walk down the street like this!"

"Actually, Laura, you can," Simon said, "And that's what you're going to do. The place we're going is about five blocks away. Not too far. This part of town isn't too busy this time of day, and it's not dangerous. I will be behind you, recording and watching, and I can step in if something goes wrong. But you have to get yourself there. You can use this phone." He handed the phone back to her.

"I've pulled up the map screen. We're going to a bar -- an English-style pub, actually. The address is on the map. You just have to navigate the way there. If you get in a pickle and can't get there, you can call Uber. The app icon is on the phone, there." He pointed.

"You can call or text your husband, but he can't pick you up or interfere in any way. If he does so, the lesson ends." He gave the phone to her.

Laura clutched it and crossed her hands over her chest. Suddenly, she was aware of the absurdity of what she was doing. She stood naked in the parking lot of the auto shop, not far from the street, and her clothes were miles away. Simon was telling her she had to walk down streets she'd never walked on, naked, to another place she'd never been. The sheer insanity of what was being asked swept over her. She bowed her head. She didn't know if she could do it.

"Does it seem overwhelming?" Simon asked. His voice was not unkind.

"Yes, it does," Laura said. Her voice sounded very small to her, like the voice of a mouse that feared being heard or seen by a hawk swooping overhead.

"Laura," Simon said. "I know it seems overwhelming. But it's not. It only seems that way. You think it's impossible, because that's what you've been told, all your life. You can't walk naked down the street. But the fact is, you CAN walk naked down the street. Is there a risk? Sure. There's a risk with everything. There's a risk every time you get in a car and drive on the highway. But you do it, anyway. You can do this too. You can do it because you want to do it. You know you do. Think about what you just did. You've come this far. You know you want this. Do it. If everything goes to hell, I'll be behind you, to help. But it probably won't be necessary.

"Laura," Simon said, and his voice changed, becoming more forceful. "It's time to get going. But before we do, I need to do something."

Laura looked at Simon with curiosity. She wondered what he had in mind.

He held up the butt plug.

"I need to put this back in you," he said. "Believe me, you'll thank me later. Now turn around and spread your legs."

Laura still was conscious of the craziness of a man asking her to do this in public in bright daylight. But she did what Simon asked. She turned away from him, and she bent over, and she turned her ass up toward him.

In a few seconds she felt the tip of cold steel at her ass. Simon pushed it forward. Laura's ass offered less resistance this time, and the butt plug slipped into place without much struggle. Still, it was a big plug.

"Look at your phone, Laura," Simon said.

Somehow, Laura looked up, and she held the phone in front of her face. The screen showed a street map with two dots -- one showing where she was and one showing the bar where she was supposed to go. It was difficult to focus on what the map was telling her, but after looking at it for half a moment she figured it out. One block to the right, then turn right and go two blocks, then turn left two blocks, then turn right again, and the pub would be there.

"O.K.," she said.

She forced her body to move forward, toward the street, scampering on small steps on her ridiculously high heels.

"Can I take these off?" she asked Simon, looking back at him. In bare feet, she thought, she could run to the pub. She would get there much faster than she could in the high heels.

"Nope!" he said. "The shoes stay on. Away you go!"

Nervous, wobbling on her high heels, Laura reached the street. She closed her eyes, for just a moment. Then she opened them.

"I can do this," she thought.

It was mid-day, Sunday, and traffic was light on the street. Laura didn't see anyone on the sidewalk, and no cars were nearby.

"I have to hurry," she said to herself. "One foot in front of the other." She wished she could run, but the high heels wouldn't allow that. She took a deep breath, turned right, and walked down the street. She wanted to cover herself, holding her hands over her breasts and between her legs, but doing so would slow her down. So, she walked with her hands at her side, moving down the sidewalk on her high heels as fast as she could.

Laura felt the warm, Southern California air against her bare skin. She had never been so aware of the feeling of her body before this moment. She felt her heavy breasts bouncing with every step.

A car horn blared suddenly behind her, and Laura jumped. She landed awkwardly on her heels, and almost fell. From the car, now speeding by her, she heard a loud male voice: "Yeah, baby!" She had been seen.

Laura picked up her pace, as much as she could in the high heels. After what seemed like an eternity she reached the corner and turned to the right.

"One block down," she thought.

She kept going. Despite the warmth of the air she had goose bumps on her arms. She let herself look around. She could tell that she was walking through a commercial area of the city. All the buildings were stores or offices; there were no houses. Some of them were closed, but some of them looked open.

Laura felt something, suddenly, on her thighs. Moisture. It was Jimmy's cum. It was still leaking out of her. She felt it trailing down her leg.

Without warning a door burst open in front of her and several people walked through it. The sign above it said, "Skip's Café." Three men and a woman walked out, laughing and talking loudly, but it didn't take more than two seconds for them to see her. They quieted down right away.

Laura kept walking.

One of the men whistled at her.

One walked toward her. He looked at Laura's nude body and then he looked back at Simon, behind Laura and recording her with his camera.

"What's this for?" he asked, looking at Laura.

Laura didn't know what to say or how to explain what she was doing. She did not know how to make sense of it to herself.

Simon, coming up behind Laura and continuing to record her, spoke first.

"I'm making a little video of Laura's adventures," he said. "She thought the weather was too nice to wear clothes."

Laura wasn't sure what to do, so she kept walking, which brought her closer to the four people that had just left the café.

"Hey," said one of them. "Can I get a picture with you?"

"Jeremy," said the woman with them. "Are you kidding me?" She looked annoyed. Simon spoke again; Laura felt glad he was doing the talking, because she didn't know what to say.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,354 Followers