Slut Lessons For Scott's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,357 Followers

Laura lost track of time, and of any sense of control over her own body. She couldn't even feel her own body, in the sense that she had before. It was nothing more than a collection of orifices, being invaded and filled for the pleasure of others. But it gave her pleasure, too. Her body had never received such attention in her life.

She was aware of a succession of hard cocks entering and filling her pussy, while she lay spread out on the table. She thought she even could feel their jets of cum spraying inside her. She lost track of how many there were. It was difficult to pay full attention to the assault on her pussy with cock after cock slapping against her face and pressing forward between her lips.

After a while --she had no idea how long -- she felt strong hands lifting her off the table. She was carried, from the table to the floor, where someone had laid a heavy bed comforter. A large man lay back naked on it. His cock rose straight up and long from his body, and the men carrying her positioned her body so that the hole between her legs lay directly over it.

Not just one hole, she realized, but both holes. The man's cock sought the other one, the one nobody had filled yet. Laura felt someone's fingers on her ass, gripping the handle of the butt plug. It resisted, but they twirled it this way and that until it came out. Laura couldn't see her ass, but after all the time growing accustomed to the butt plug she assumed its absence left a wide, gaping, inviting hole. One of the women near her stepped forward with her fingers covered in thick white lotion. The fingers went down until they found Laura's ass, and they pushed into the recently emptied hole and coated it. Then she withdrew her hands.

As soon as the fingers pulled away, the men carrying Laura lowered her onto the upright cock of the man lying on the floor. Her asshole still was stretched wide from the plug, so the tip of the man's prick slipped in without any problem. As he pushed forward, though, she felt her sphincter's reluctance to accept the further invasion into her ass. But Laura wanted it. She pushed her ass down. Before long the cock was in her, all the way. It was long and thick, and, though the butt plug had stretched her asshole, it hadn't prepared her fully for what filled her now.

The man beneath her pushed hard and fast into Laura's ass. Laura rocked against him, her movement matching his.

Laura looked up, all around her. She saw faces looking at her nude body, rising and falling on the cock of the man beneath her. A small remnant of her was embarrassed at what she was doing, but that part was overwhelmed by a new person -- a slut. That person reveled in fucking in front of others.

Her full ass rose and fell over the man's thick cock. Laura closed her eyes for a second. When she opened them, she saw another man, naked, approaching her. His cock was hard, and it swung wildly back and forth as it neared her gaping pussy.

His hands went to her inner thighs, pressing them back. He grabbed his cock and pointed it forward. Now Laura knew what he wanted to do. He was going to fuck her pussy while the other man fucked her asshole. Laura had never been fucked in both holes at once. She wasn't going to resist now. She wanted to be fucked in every way possible.

Laura lay back against the chest of the man whose cock was in her ass. The new cock entered and pushed up inside her. It slid in and out of her in its own rhythm, distinct from that of the thick cock in her ass.

Laura threw her head back in silent rapture at the sensation of the double fucking. But she had scarcely done so when her face was assaulted as well. Cocks from several directions slapped against her forehead and her cheeks. Their engorged heads sought the lips of her mouth.

The only trouble for Laura was deciding which cock to suck first. She took the closest one, sucking it in with open and eager lips.

Scott, on the bed, was spellbound, watching the furious triple-fucking his wife was getting. Every one of her holes was stuffed full of cock. In a second, another gout of cum erupted from his own cock tip.

Love you, baby, Scott said to himself, watching Laura's boobs bounce and shake amid the chaos of the group fucking she was getting.

Laura felt a hot splash of cum fill her open mouth. She gagged. Some of it went down, and some of it spilled out the sides of her mouth when she coughed and spit. But she had no time to recover. Another cock went in her mouth, and she acquiesced to it.

I'm a slut, Laura thought. I'm an animal. I'm a bunch of holes for others to fill and fuck. Some part of Laura rebelled against what she was doing and told her what she was doing was wrong. But that part was silenced by the other part of her -- the part that couldn't get enough of the furious fucking she was getting from every direction. That part of her wanted more. It didn't want to stop until every cock had emptied its cum in or on her.

The man under her -- the one with his cock in her asshole -- shuddered and shook violently. His cum filled Laura's ass, and he pushed Laura up and moved away from her. He had hardly done so when the man on top of her shook and came too. He pushed his cock in as far as it could go, and Laura squeezed him to milk every last drop from his cock, which spasmed in her for almost a minute.

When he pulled out of her, Simon zoomed in between her legs. Laura's pussy gaped before the camera. It spasmed, too, Laura having just come again.

"Fuck, look at that," someone said.

Everyone did look at it: Laura's wet and freshly fucked pussy. Laura held her legs open as wide as she could so everyone could see it.

"I'm thirsty," one of the women said. "I need a drink."

Scott watched on the screen as he saw a beer bottle come into view.

"Hold her," he heard the woman's voice say.

Laura was pushed back against the comforter, and firm hands held her legs open, exposing her, as the neck of the beer bottle came into view. The bottle tipped over and rich, amber ale spilled out, sparkling in the subdued pub light.

The ale spilled right into Laura's open pussy.

Scott watched the TV screen as his wife's gaping pussy filled with ale. He was surprised at how much ale it accommodated. When it was full to the brim, he saw the milky film of men's cum floating on the ale's surface.

"That's for me," Scott heard a female voice say. Then he saw the face of one of the women in the pub enter the frame and descend between his wife's legs. She slurped and drank the ale from Laura's open cunt. When she pulled back, Laura's cunt was pink and open and ale-free.

The bottle came into view and tipped over and filled her again. The process repeated several times, with men and women drinking ale from Laura's pussy.

When they were done Laura lay spent and quivering on the floor, her legs still apart and her high heels in the air above her.

Laura wondered what was going to happen next. She didn't have to wonder long.

"Flip her over," she heard a voice say.

It was the tall man, Ray, the one who had picked her up off the bar counter. Scott watched as the camera zoomed out and took in the whole scene. A few people put their hands on Laura's body and rolled her over, from supine to prone. Before, her back was on the comforter on the floor. Now her breasts pressed against the comforter, and her ass poked up and out, to the ceiling.

"Take her, Ray," Scott heard a voice say off screen.

Ray, the tall man, entered the screen that Scott watched. He pushed his pants down, and the biggest cock Scott had ever seen sprang forth. It was a monster -- long and thick and heavily veined. Scott couldn't imagine such a long and thick cock inside his wife's pussy.

But that's where it was headed. Hands held Laura's body and spread her legs open while she crouched, doggy-style, as the huge cock approached Laura from behind. The thick, purplish, bulbous head of Ray's cock pushed forward. Simon positioned the camera so Scott could see everything. The cock head pushed into Laura's lips, parted them, and entered her. Ray thrust forward and Laura let out a high-pitched moan, "unhhhhhh."

Ray pulled his cock back, slowly. It was so thick and so long that it took a long time to pull out. Finally, Scott saw the crown of Ray's cock head begin pulling out of Laura. Her inner labia clung to the circumference of his thick shaft, as though her lips wanted to hold onto it at all cost. They were stretched thin. Just before his cock left Laura entirely, Ray pushed back in, fast and hard. Then he began fucking her for real. Laura, on her hands and knees, doggy-style, pushed back against him.

Scott watched his wife getting fucked hard. Her ample breasts swayed and rocked in every direction at the force of the hard fucking. Scott watched, amazed. He grew hard again.

Laura felt sore from all the sex, but it was a good kind of sore. She had never been fucked so much before. She'd lost count of the different cocks that had been inside her. The one inside her now was the biggest and thickest she had ever had. It rocked inside her with a frantic pace. Laura didn't know how much more her body could take.

Fortunately, she didn't have to wonder for long. Ray's pace inside her quickened, and she heard his breathing become ragged. He moaned. And then, suddenly, he pulled out of her. Less than two seconds later she felt cum splattering over ass and on her pussy. At the same time, someone else's cock gave way and issued sharp bursts of cum on her face. Laura opened her mouth. She didn't get all of it, but what she got she swallowed. The rest dripped off her chin and cheeks.

The fucking stopped. Laura raised her head. She looked up, to Simon's camera. She knew her husband Scott was watching.

Scott looked at his wife on the TV screen. Her face was splattered with the cum of other men -- he'd lost count how many. Her full breasts rose and fell with her quick breathing. Her skin sparkled with sweat.

He'd never loved or desired her more than at this moment. He wanted her back in the room.

Laura sat up on the blanket on the floor, her hands splayed out to the side of her. Her nude body was wet and hot and sticky from the fucking she'd received. She felt more raw, animal joy in her body than she ever had before.

Her nude and exposed body was a riot of feeling, every sense a fireworks show, and the show continued after the assault on her body had stopped. Laura was sore -- in her stretched pussy and ass, in her mouth, around her pinched and pulled tits. But it was an exquisite soreness, a soreness that threw into relief the sublime sensation of being fucked hard down into her deepest self. Laura was spent and exhausted. But she'd never felt so alive.

People pulled away from her, but they kept staring at her body, sticky and dripping and shaking.

After another minute, during which she sat quivering and open but otherwise still in front of the crowd around her, Laura heard Simon's voice.

"Time to get up, Laura," he said.

He held a hand out to her, even while his other hand held the camera, which continued to record her.

Laura took Simon's hand and she stood up on legs that rocked side to side. She felt something wet between her legs, and she looked down and saw a thick, pale slurry of men's cum and beer pour out her pussy to the floor. Another cum puddle. Everyone else saw it, too.

I should be embarrassed by that, Laura thought. But she wasn't.

At this point it seemed like everything happened in a fog. A few people hugged her and said good bye. Two of the women kissed her on the lips. Several men groped her tits and ass and pussy. Pedro, the bar owner, took her hands in his and said something that seemed genuine and kind and appreciative. But Laura couldn't focus enough to know exactly what he said.

When the farewells were done Simon led Laura out of the bar. Once again, they were on the street, in public. Cars passed by. The late afternoon sun warmed her nude body. A few car horns honked at Laura. But this time, she barely noticed.

Simon's black SUV appeared, and he opened the door and Laura stepped into it. When she sat down, she realized anew how wet and sticky she was.

She looked at Simon in the driver's seat.

"I'm going to mess up your car seat," she said. "Do you have anything I can clean up with?"

"Nope," Simon said. "I don't want to clean you up. Scott needs to see you like this. He needs to see you as a cum-filled, cum-splattered wife. It's important. Part of our process. I can wipe off the seat later."

Laura's daze lifted as they drove along the streets. It was late afternoon and the sun hung low in the west.

The leather seat of the Lexus felt good against Laura's naked bottom. She was amazed at how comfortable she felt, being naked and splayed open on the car seat wearing nothing but a collar and high heels.

"Simon, I'm curious," she said. "How did you get involved in this?"

"Good question. I found out about the Agency from a friend. My wife went through the program 10 years ago. Once you complete the program, you can join the club. Slut Club. We've been members ever since. We have chapters in England, too. I handle corporate training programs for a living. That's my day job. I'm good at it. Some people at the Agency knew what I did. After a few years they approached me and asked me if I wanted to do some training for them. I said yes. And here I am."

"Your wife," Laura said. "Does she still . . . "

"Participate? You bet. All the time. 10 years and counting. I don't think she'll ever stop."

Laura's mind was working frantically.

"How many . . . uh . . . how many . . .." She couldn't quite say what she wanted to say.

"How many men has she fucked?" Simon asked, completing her thought. "You know, I kept a log for a while. I was very meticulous about it. I liked knowing exactly how many different cocks had been inside her. But I lost track after 237. It's over 300, now. I know that. But I don't know the precise number."

He looked away from the road for a minute and looked at Laura. His face was friendly but serious.

"I'll tell you something else. Our marriage has never been stronger. We have no secrets. No lies between us. She lets me know everything that happens. And that's a lot. It's pretty fucking hot, to tell you the truth. You're going to like it, too, and Scott's going to like it just as much."

Laura hoped so. She sat naked and spread open in a strange man's car and reflected on the fact that the cum of other strange men sloshed around inside her vagina, her ass, and her belly. She'd been used by these men as an object of their sexual desire. She had been used by women, too. And she had loved it. She still loved it. She wanted more. She hoped Scott would be able to accept her for what she'd done. She hoped he respected her new self, and her newly found need. She hoped she hadn't crossed a line and hurt her marriage. In that moment, despite having given so much of herself to so many men, she loved her husband more than ever. She hoped he still loved her as well.

She would find out, soon. The SUV pulled into the parking lot of the hotel where they were staying. Simon parked near the door to the stairwell that they had descended earlier.

Simon got out and walked around the car and opened Laura's door. Before her legs hit the ground, Simon snapped the leash onto her collar again.

Laura wanted to be back inside the hotel room with Scott. The climb up the stairs to the fifth floor seemed to take a long time. But at last they reached it. Laura walked ahead of Simon, who kept recording her, walking ahead of him with the leash attached to her collar. She walked along the fifth-floor hotel corridor. She wasn't as nervous as before. She even hoped someone would open their hotel room door and step into the hallway and see her nude body, with her boobs bouncing and her freshly fucked pussy on display. But no one did.

Before Laura reached the door to her hotel room, Scott opened it. He had been watching her on the TV and he knew she was coming. Laura walked to him, her face afraid and uncertain. But Scott took her quickly in his arms. He reached up and unsnapped the leash. Then he lifted Laura in his arms and carried her into the room. Simon followed behind and kept recording.

Nobody said anything. Scott put Laura on the bed. Then he gathered his nude wife into his lap. He stroked her hair and gazed at her lovingly. Simon finally put the camera down.

Scott picked up a small heart-shaped box and opened it. It held 8 dark chocolate truffles. Scott picked one and put it to Laura's lips. She bit into it and purred at the taste.

"Did you like your Valentine's Day present?" Scott asked Laura. He tapped her pussy lightly with a finger.

"I loved it," she said, after swallowing the chocolate. "Did you like your Valentine's gift?" she asked, pointing to the TV screen.

"It was amazing. You were amazing. I want more."

Scott kissed her gently and pulled his lips away from her.

"My pretty slut wife," Scott said.

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves," said Simon. "She has to earn the title of 'slut,' and she hasn't earned it yet."

Scott and Laura looked at Simon at the same time, puzzled.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"Just that . . . to be a slut, she has to finish the program. She's not done."

"I'm . . . I'm not?" Laura asked, eyes wide.

"Oh," Simon said. "I see. You don't know. You didn't read the whole contract. Always read the contract." He chuckled.

"My friends, you are not done," he said. "This was lesson one. You must go through more lessons to finish the program. Then, Laura, you will have earned the right to call yourself a slut. Then, and only then, you can join the club. Slut Club." He enjoyed their surprised looks.

"Scott and Laura," Simon said. "Happy Valentine's Day. You've just gotten started."

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,357 Followers