All Comments on 'Slut Series: Loving a Straight Man'

by reader207

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are not ready for love. Love is unconditional

Reader777Reader777almost 2 years ago

Very touching story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It’s too bad that politics has so completely divided us personally and as a country. I’m glad that you have found love again. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel you man. I have been seeing a straight man since 2012. He's been dating women and is planning on getting married. If there ever was a man I'd like to be with it'd be him.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

First and foremost, I’m so happy you found your true love. I’m on year 23 of a life sentence with my true love. Ah, 2016. You and I are like minded, sir. Many connections severed by the political landscape that year. Honestly it’s probably more controversial sharing that opinion that writing about MM sex. Thank you for sharing! Per usual, Five Stars from me, your fan, Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another really Hot story from you, though I did feel a little sad at the ending. But I totally understand your reasoning and feelings in this instance. And as my comrade in comments, Dan stated, we are like minded on this issue. I too have broken with many friends and even family members over politics since 2016. BUT, BUT, BUT you did find not only love but also marriage, so the world still spins in the right direction. Love this series former slut, and please satisfy this other former slut by sharing another ***** story. MLF

trappedinthecl0settrappedinthecl0setalmost 2 years ago

5 stars until the ending… Can’t believe you’d let go of a special guy and amazing connection like this over something as inane as politics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is the first one on Lit that I did not give 5 stars.. Why? Because of the politics brought into the story.

I agree with the previous commenter: you are not ready for love if you let politics get between you and your partner.

In reality, I'd say you used him like a sex toy, to satisfy yourself, in spite of his politics..

The media, and constant brainwashing by the left and the resulting cultural and value split in our country is just awful.. But if you actually felt real feelings, you would have worked out a way to co-exist. You just want to live in YOUR echo-chamber, and not discuss or compromise in your 'beliefs'..

The story itself was well written and I will read other stories by you, but if they are as divisive as this one in regards to politics.. I'll be seriously disappointed that you choose to use this venue to be politically divisive..

reader207reader207almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments both positive and critical. There was more to his political beliefs that became inexcusable, but I did not want to vilify him. Thank you again for taking the time to read and provide feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG reader207, it appears you ruffled some feathers here. Of course, it also looks like they rather proved your point for you. I would like to make one suggestion though. Next time you write something like this, have tissues available for the whiny little crybabies. :'-( MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The assumption that Karim was “straight” and had never had M2M sex seemed presumptuous. Maybe irl they discussed things like this but it was not explicit in the story. There was plenty of evidence that Karim was mighty bi-curious and knew his way around having sex with a man. The flirting and hook-up was hot, but I would have greatly preferred that politics had been left out of the story. Even among commenters, it promotes division and lashing out. Erotica doesn’t need that type of energy, imo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous