Slut Series: Loving a Straight Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit, please," he said, releasing me and returning to his stool. "Please, let me buy you a drink."

I sat to his right, next to the wall. It was like our own little corner for us to share and connect.

"How was your flight?" I asked after ordering an IPA from the bartender.

"Long, uneventful, boring. Mostly though, I was just excited about finally seeing you."

He looked at me and smiled. I instantly felt the same chemistry we have over text. It put us both at ease. We chattered about our weeks, the weather, and other mundane small talk.

"I figured we could get dinner tonight," I said as both ordered another round of drinks. "And tomorrow maybe we can do some touristy stuff."

"Sounds good to me!"

We finished our second round of drinks. Karim said he wanted to go upstairs to get a coat and asked me to go with him. I truly hoped this was a subtle hint on his part.

We paid our tab and headed for the elevators. The ride up was silent, but I could feel the sexual tension rising between us. He ever so slightly brushed my hand with his pointer finger as the floor count dinged higher. We got into his room which had a great view of the city. He disappeared into the bathroom momentarily.

When he finished, I turned my attention back to this gorgeous man. My handsome Arabian prince.

"So, what're you hungry for?" I asked.

"You," he said, giving me a look that could mean only one thing. "I mean, that is, if I don't kiss you right now, I'm going to lose it."

I nodded my consent, and he rushed to me. Instantly he had each hand on either side of my face under the ears. He stared into my eyes briefly and pulled me closer. Our lips met softly, almost tenderly. We pulled apart and he dropped one hand to the back of my waist. Pressing our hips together, he leaned in again to kiss me. This time our lips parted and our tongues met. It felt like fireworks going off between us.

"Let's stay in tonight," he said. "We'll order room service. All I want is to be with you right here, right now."

"We can do that."

He grinned and kicked off his shoes. I did the same and tossed my jacket to the armchair. We met at the foot of the bed, kissing again. Our hands were free to roam, and we slowly started to explore each other's bodies.

I'm quite positive this was his first time with a man. It almost felt like he was holding back and I wanted him to know he didn't have to treat me like a delicate flower. I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. I ground my hips into him, placing my hands on his firm pecs.

"I can't believe this is happening," I whispered.

"Me either."

He pulled me down fully on top of him, kissing my neck. We rolled around, each trying to take dominance and be on top of the other. He was bigger than me and much stronger. More often than not he had me on my back. His knees pushed my legs apart, which I was more than happy to wrap around his waist.

I tugged at his shirt, trying to pull it up over his back. He hopped off to one side of the bed and ripped his shirt off and fumbled with his belt.

"Wait," I said, getting up to stand in front of him. "Let me help."

I put my hands on his muscled arms and kissed him. He unbuttoned my shirt and gently eased the material down over my shoulders where it fell to the floor. I kissed his chin and down along his throat. I kissed his hairy chest, slowly making my way down his torso.

Finally, I dropped to my knees in front of him. I looked up at his face, our gazes meeting. I smirked and put my hand over the zipper of his pants. I could feel his raging hard-on through the denim. I reached up and unbuckled his belt before unbuttoning his jeans. I slowly pulled the zipper down but the tight denim still clung to his trim waist. I gave a gentle tug, and they also fell to the floor.

He had on tight black boxer briefs. I put my mouth on the fabric over his hard cock. I felt along his shaft with my lips before pulling his underwear down around his ankles. His 7" cock pointed directly at my face, the skin tone matching the rest of his body.

I kissed the tip of his cock. I kissed it again and then down along his shaft to his trim bush. I took the head into my mouth and ever so slowly swallowed his cock right to the hilt. I wanted to savor this moment, this burning lust that was years in the making. I cupped his smooth balls in my palm with one hand and reached behind to feel his firm glutes with the other. His hands caressed the back of my head and a moan escaped his lips.

"You're gonna need to slow down," he said, pulling me to my feet. "But damn does that feel good."

He kissed me and reached down to undo my pants. I helped him along and my jeans fell to the floor.

"Now, get these off," he said in between kisses, tugging at my briefs.

I pulled down my underwear and stood in front of him, fully exposed.

"You're beautiful," he said. "I hope you know that."

We fell into each other's arms in a naked embrace, our cocks rubbing together. I rested my cheek on his hairy chest. His hands ran up and down my spine. I shivered, not from cold, but the sheer thrill and passion of this intimate moment.

Karim backed me up to the edge of the bed until I fell backward. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched Karim sink to his knees and repeat my earlier gesture. He looked to me, then to my dick. I couldn't tell if he was being hesitant, but he slowly took my 7" into his mouth. I had a strange sense of pride knowing that I was the first cock he'd ever put in his mouth. Karim was straight no longer.

I encouraged him and asked him to mind his teeth. His initial hesitation quickly faded to enthusiasm. It wasn't great, but it was a start. I appreciated his eagerness.

"Come kiss me again," I said, moving back to give him room.

"Gladly," he said, grinning wickedly.

He lay on top of me again, assuming a position with his knees spreading my legs. This time our cocks we're free to rub against the other. He thrust his pelvis against mine and showed me once again just how passionate he could be with his lips and mouth. I wrapped my legs around my waist and maneuvered his cock downwards. He took the hint and thrust his cock against my taint and hole. I had my arms around him, fingers digging into his back. I wasn't fully prepared for going further than this, but I thoroughly enjoyed the simulation.

"It feels so good to be with you, Karim," I said. "I've wanted this for so long."

"Me too, babe. Me too."

Fuck. He called me babe. That's always been a weakness of mine. I held onto him tighter and shoved my tongue into his mouth. If all we ever shared was foreplay like this, I'd be a happy man. Karim, however, wasn't satisfied and I was more than willing to help him explore.

I guided Karim into a side-by-side 69 position. I took his dick into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head. I tried to blow him how I enjoy it. Karim was a fast learner and quickly emulated my actions. He seemed to enjoy my mouth as he began bucking his hips to fuck my face.

"Ah, fuck, Rob," he said, pulling off my dick. "I'm gonna cum!"

He put my dick back in his mouth. Within seconds he was shooting his load down my throat. At long last, I satisfied my craving for salty load. This nearly sent me over top.

"I'm gonna cum, too," I said.

Karim stopped blowing me and instead jerked my dick. It wasn't long before I shot my load all over his chest. We both lay on our backs, panting. I got him a towel to clean up and we crawled under the covers. I lay with my head on his chest, our fingers interlocked. I hadn't felt this happy in a long time.

We ordered room service, watched movies, kissed, and cuddled naked. It was the perfect evening.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" He asked. "Please?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

It was getting late by my standards, though Karim was still on west coast time. Around 11 pm I felt myself drifting off. Karim was true to his word and laid behind me. I was the happiest little spoon. I fell asleep quickly in his arms.

The next morning, I awoke early. Karim slumbered peacefully face down on his pillow. Not having a toothbrush, I was feeling a bit grody. Gingerly, I existed the bed. I didn't want to wake him while he recovered from his jet lag. As I put my clothes on, Karim softly stirred from sleep.

"Where are you going, babe?"

"I need to go home for a little bit," I assured him. "Keep sleeping and text me when you're awake."

I sat on the bed next to him. I softly kissed his stubbled cheek and rubbed his smooth back until he fell asleep. I walked into the door of my apartment shortly after 7 am. I lay in bed with a cup of tea, marveling at how well this visit was going so far.

Around 9:30 am, Karim, texted that he was awake. He said he wanted to go for a run and then have brunch together. We spent the whole day together. He was familiar with the area as this is where first met, but we still enjoyed doing some exploring. We were happy just being together.

By midafternoon and walking towards his hotel, I noticed Karim seeming a bit sluggish.

"I'm just tired is all," he said. "Traveling does that to me."

We stopped outside in front of the lobby doors.

"Why don't you take a nap," I suggested. "I need to run an errand anyway."

I wasn't about to tell him I wanted to race home and douche.

"You sure? I might take you up on that. Here, take this," he said, fishing the spare key card to his room out of his pocket. "Come wake me up when you're done."

We hugged, and much to my surprise, he kissed me on the lips. Right there on the street in front of people. His confident actions were an incredible turn-on. I waved from the street as he entered the lobby before heading to my apartment.

I cleaned out everything and showered, scrubbing and scouring every square inch of my body. The sexual tension Karim and I have been growing over the past ten months was still alive and well. I just knew it would culminate in full-on fucking.

I put on my favorite jockstrap, one that made my ass look amazing, or so I've been told. I finished dressing and brushed my teeth. Not before long, I was letting myself into Karim's hotel room, closing the door behind me gently.

The curtains were drawn and the room was dark. Karim's dark form could be seen, showing signs of sleep. I sat next to him as I had earlier and caressed his shirtless back, coaxing him from slumber. I opened the curtains and blinds figuring the gentle light would help wake him up. When the room brightened, he stirred from sleep and sat up.

"Huh? Hello?" He said, confused.

"It's just me," I said, waving from the armchair.

"Come get in bed with me," he said sleepily, raising a hand towards me.

I took off my shoes and jacket and joined him, still mostly clothed. I didn't want to ruin the surprise underwear just yet. I curled up next to him to find he was just in a pair of boxer briefs. His skin was hot to the touch.

"Why do you have so many clothes on?" He asked, keeping his eyes closed and breathing deeply.

"Cuz it's October and cold outside."

"Unh unh, not allowed. Get rid of 'em," he demanded.

I did as he asked, undressing from under the comforter.

"Is this better?"

Blindly he reached out to find my near-naked body, his hands pawing at my chest.

"Much better," he said. "Now turn on your side so we can cuddle."

I turned to my right side and positioned himself behind me. The bulge of his underwear, mashed against my bare asscheeks. One of his arms went under my pillow, and with his free hand, he dragged his fingers up my thigh from my knee to the waistband of my jockstrap.

"Wait, what're you wearing?"

"Underwear, silly."

"Yeah, but what kind?"

"Take a look for yourself and find out."

Karim threw back the comforter and looked down at my body.

"Oh snap," he said, becoming fully awake. "Stand up so I can get a good look at you."

I stood next to the bed, slowly turning so he could take me in. I made sure to slightly arch my back to make my booty pop.

"God damn you're sexy," he said.

Before I knew it, he was standing behind me arms wrapped around my shoulders and chest. Karim gently kissed my neck, trailing his fingers through my chest hair. I could feel his groin also starting to wake up. He turned my chin enough to kiss me and pressed his growing erection against my ass. I could feel the heat even through the fabric of his trunks.

I spun around and sank to my knees, tugging at his underwear. He smelled musky and sweaty from the day's adventure and I loved it. I took his balls into my mouth, lavishing his natural taste. I took his dick in my mouth, balls deep on the first try, eager to sample his precum.

Karim held onto the back of my head, forcing me to continue deepthroating him. This is what I wanted. Last night was tender and passionate. I sought that same passion, but this time I wanted him to absolutely manhandle me. I felt completely submissive to his every whim.

I reached behind and held onto his ass. I started rocking his hips, encouraging him to use my eager mouth. He needed no further goading. After a few minutes of pumping in and out of my mouth, he repositioned me so I was kneeling with my back to the bed. He put one foot up on the mattress, standing over me, and guided my head back onto his cock.

He placed both hands on the back of my head again and resumed his assault on my mouth. The momentum made his nutsack swing and slap me on my chin. I was in my happy place. He continued this for another ten minutes and my dick strained under the fabric of my jockstrap.

"Get on the bed," he said, helping me to my feet.

I got on all fours at the edge of the mattress. He lowered himself into a crouch behind me, giving my ass a light slap. He spread my cheeks wide and lowered his mouth onto my smooth hole. He knew a thing or two about having sex with a man.

I finally freed my cock from the pouch of my joke and precum dribbled onto the hotel comforter. I felt a little bad, but this also wasn't the first time I'd gotten cum on hotel linens. I looked back and watched Karim hungrily lap at my hole. I relaxed and let him in my hole, feeling his tongue penetrate me. His dick twitched and bounced between his legs.

He stood up tall and slapped his 7" dick on my ass. I gyrated my hips so his cockhead rubbed against my hole. I wanted him so badly. I needed him.

He gently pushed me flat on my stomach and lowered himself on top of me, his dick sandwiched in my ass. He slowly thrust on top of me, kissing my neck.

"Can I put it in?" He asked softly. "Can I fuck you?"

His tender side was back.

"Here, lay on your back," I said, trying to get out from under him.

He lay on his back resting on the pillows, his hands behind his head. I wanted to see the look on his face when he penetrated a man for the first time. I slurped on his knob for a few more minutes, trying to coat his shaft with saliva. I spit in my palm and worked it against my wet hole. I straddled his waist and lined his dick against my hole. Without breaking eye contact, I slowly sat on his slick pole, easing my way down until I felt his pubes on my ass.

His face went from surprise to shock. A man's hole is so much tighter than a woman's. He closed his eyes as the pleasure of my warm insides gripping his cock washed over him. Having him inside me, I felt complete and whole.

"How does it feel?" I asked, starting to rock my hips.

"Oh my god, so good, your hole is so tight!"

"Sit up a bit."

He did as I asked. He sat up, bent at the waist, his long legs splayed out underneath me. I shifted my legs so I could wrap them around his waist. I held onto him tightly around his back and slowly started rocking my hips up and down on his cock. He bent his knees to help get better leverage and matched my motions, timing his with mine. Our lips locked together and my dick rubbed up and down his abs.

I felt him getting soft and climbed off of him.

"Sorry," he said, trying to hide a blush. "First-time jitters."

"Hey, it's okay," I said, holding my palm to his cheek. "Happens to everyone."

I put his dick back in my mouth, working to bring it back to life and full hardness. I made a fist with one hand to jerk his dick while I bobbed up on down. I felt him growing hard again, my intentions paying off.

"See," I said, smiling and fisting his cock. "Right back where we started."

I rolled over onto my side.

"Come lay behind me, I know how much you like being a big spoon."

Karim lay behind me, angling his dick towards my ass. I lifted my leg upwards, exposing my hole. Through a combination of him inching forward and me scooting back, I managed to impale myself on his dick.

"Mmm, I love having your dick inside me," I cooed.

Karim still seemed nervous, so I wanted to help boost his ego. In no time, he was again thrusting into me, encouraged by my loud moans.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me good!"

"Yeah? You like this dick?"

"I fucking love it!"

Spurred on by my dirty talk, he rolled onto his back, taking me with him. I lay on his chest, my feet on his strong thighs. Karim jackhammered his dick up into me, his arms holding me tightly around my chest. I could feel his body getting slick with sweat from his exertions.

He got out from under me and stood to the side of the bed. He pulled me by the waist to move me closer to him. He pushed inside me again, my legs clamped tightly around his waist. He started up quick thrusts, slamming his pelvis into my ass with loud slaps. Whatever he was doing in this position hit my prostate just right. I held onto the bedspread, my hole clenching around his cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

My dick erupted all on its own, spraying cum across my stomach and chest. I hadn't even touched it. Feeling my insides tighten on his dick, Karim's face scrunched in concentration. With a roar and one final thrust, he emptied his jizz inside me. Karim collapsed on top of me, his still hard cock spurting inside my hole.

"Wow," he gasped.

"Agreed."

We washed each other off in the shower and resumed our plan for the evening: more room service, more cuddling, and more kissing. Again, I fell asleep in his arms. His hard cock woke me up in the middle of the night. I spit on his dick and worked him into my hole. He woke up and dumped a second load inside me and we quickly fell asleep.

Morning came, and we were both quiet, somber even. Time for our lives to go back to normal, if they could ever be normal again. I drove him to the airport, hugged and kissed him goodbye, and he was on his way. That was the last time I ever saw Karim, and he took a piece of my heart with him.

We continued to message, of course. With the 2016 November election, however, I knew there was no hope for us. Karim voted for Trump.

Me: I know now we can never be together. We're just too different. What I do know, is I fell in love with you. You'll always have a place in my heart, but this is the end of the road for us.

Karim: Thank you for helping to find a new side of myself. I love you.

I never talked to him again. It would have been too painful. Part of me wondered if he was gay all along, or bisexual, but I never questioned it. That was his journey to face. Luckily, a year later, I found a new chance at true love and we've been married for almost three years now.

The end.

Thank you to all my readers for your kind words of support. This story was very cathartic for me, so thank you for taking the time to read it. I welcome any additional comments, suggestions, questions, or even story ideas through my profile

12