All Comments on 'Slut Son Ch. 03'

by DomGuardi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mizkid2022mizkid2022about 2 years ago

The story was great thank you !Glad the mom finally gave in and got what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

PID, Stu-pid . The dumb sound effects "SHLURK SHLURK SHLURK. " The her stomach swelled when he came. Back to elementary school you go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sound effects admittedly unneeded but! Great story, clearly some people don't read disclaimers otherwise they'd know it has unimaginable sizes and events. Either way ignore them and keep writing, Kain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anyone complaining about bow unrealistic this is didn't read the disclaimer, the author says before hand it's fantastical. The story is great, and you're hitting the target audience just fine. It's extremely hard to find a unique take on a story these days, and the male-slut genre is definitely thin.

Could there be some grammatical changes and enhancement? Sure, but sometimes the simplicity of it is better. Keep up the awesome story please. :)

DomGuardiDomGuardiabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'll be the among the first to admit that I'm not very good, but I do want to get better and I greatly appreciate the feedback. Ultimately, I just want entertain you all. I'm glad to know the sound effects are not working now, rather than ten chapters into this. Thank you all for the favorites and follows, and the comments. Please check back for chapter four.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeabout 2 years ago

To the author: there are always gonna be haters and trolls in the comments. I hope you don't let them get to you. This series has been amazing so far and i'm really looking forward to reading MANY more chapters (hopefully). You truly earned the 5 stars, a favorite, and a follow. Thank you for sharing your talent with us all and keep up the great work.

DomGuardiDomGuardiabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Daddydonthurtme, thank you very much for the supportive message. And all the supporters, you're the one's I'm writing for and am glad you're enjoying this series. Chapter 4 is coming, although I probably need a few more days before submitting it to Literotica for approval.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

I hope this series has a long a wet run, If not, many more shorter but just as wet stories.

Well done!

Darkshooter213Darkshooter21312 months ago

Very delicious story. Please keep sharing your stories. You are very much gaining a fan!

DomGuardiDomGuardi12 months agoAuthor

@Darkshooter213, I'm you're enjoying the Slut Son series. So many great authors and stories on here, so I appreciate you reading mine and getting a fan :)

I saw on another chapter you mentioned liking the female ejaculate, there's a bit of a lull in the later chapters but please stick with it because there's a lot of squirting cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomGuardi@DomGuardi
303 Followers
Hello everyone, my name is Dominic (Dom) and I'm here for the love of the craft of reading fine erotica, letting the imagination run wild, and being part of a community that finds entertainment in all things sexual. I am recently married, and strangely we find ourselves explo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES