Slut Son Ch. 05 - The Delivery Tip

Story Info
Food delivery girl gets a huge tip.
14.9k words
4.79
31.1k
49

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
293 Followers

Disclaimer

All characters are 18 years of age or older. Any characters, or situations, depicting real-life people or events are purely coincidental. This story contains strong sexual themes, including: unrealistic anatomy, fellatio, cunnilingus, incest, exaggerated volumes of male and female ejaculate, distended abdomens, unprotected sex without resulting in pregnancy, and a threesome. This story is for entertainment purposes only. Please...enjoy yourself.

******

Chapter 5 - The Delivery Tip

A lot can change in a weekend. Typically, that sentiment is saved for busy weekends that are filled with events like: traveling to see friends and family, celebrating a holiday, going to a game, or possibly the most common, working on the house. On rare occasions, a person might have their entire reality completely turned upside-down in the matter of just a few days. Some might win the lottery, or win an all expenses paid trip. Or perhaps, they celebrate the finding of long lost relatives or get reunited with missed loved ones. Although, on the other end of the scale, others might suffer turmoil or a terrible upheaval, such as the death of someone very dear to them, or suffering abandonment altogether and are left alone and terrified. Fortunately, for Simon Memphis, he suffered no devastating loss or rejection. Instead, he was somewhere in between reuniting with loved ones, and winning the lottery, or sorts. After years of no contact with his aunt, his mother's eldest sister, he was surprised with a visit from her, and just the mere sight of her gorgeous figure intoxicated him. It was as if his aunt cast a spell and he became lost in a fog of lust and licentiousness, devoid of rational reasoning and thought, and left only with the strongest of carnal desires that succeeded in quickly demolishing his inhibitions.

***

It was very early on Monday morning and when Simon awoke, his body was slow and sore. An uncomfortable and painful, yet wonderful side-effect from engaging in a weekend long session of imaginative sexual exploits conjured up by his dominating aunt, and his newly discovered insatiable mother.

Crack. Pop. Pop! CRACK! His joints composed an eerie symphony as he stretched his body.

Ow! Fuck! I can't believe I'm this...CRACK...sore all over. I can barely move. But my god what an incredible weekend. I wish I could just make a living having sex all day. Simon thought to himself. Hmm, if it wasn't illegal, I'd whore myself out. Better yet, I could start one of those adult channels. Simon frowned as he got dressed. Although, you have to be super hot...and a woman...to make any real money off one of those.

Simon exited his room and when he saw the door to his mother's bedroom wide open, he peeked inside and found the room completely empty.

Whoa! A dense cloud of sex fumes could still be smelled from the devastated quarters. That's right. Simon remembered that his mother's bed had become too saturated by everyone's sweat and cum. Mom and Aunt Brigit must still be asleep in the guest room.

Simon exited the house as quietly and carefully as possible, got in his car--still parked along the street--and drove away. Never before had Simon been filled with so much dread and depression when leaving his mother's house to go to work. And no one was more surprised at that revelation than Simon.

The drive to the resort was uneventful, and Simon was early enough that he even had time to swing by one of his favorite local eateries for their trademarked massive breakfast protein smoothies. And by the time he arrived at work, he had finished nearly half of the beverage.

Damn! That's the fastest I've ever drank one of these. Simon thought, never removing his mouth from the straw. I guess I needed to replenish my proteins. He smirked to himself but knew it was such a juvenile reaction.

Simon entered the facility through the loading area by the employee service entrance, got settled at his desk--which was surrounded by boxes and palettes--and opened his email where a delivery schedule was already waiting for him.

Sigh. Simon collapsed in the chair and threw his head back. I really want to fuck someone.

***

Simon had been left alone for the entire morning, and a fortunate thing for him too, for he couldn't stop stroking himself through his pants. More often than not, it was a subconscious and comforting reaction, but several times he sat at his desk, opened a mobile browser on his phone in incognito mode, and looked up various milf and cougar pornstars. While he filtered through the images, he focused on the ones that even slightly resembled his mother and aunt, and stroked his thickening member that quickly became horribly obstructed by the confines of his clothes.

Just call out. Just go home. Just tell Kelli something came up. Simon repeated in his mind, trying to psych himself up to leave.

Then, Simon's phone lit up with messages from both his mother and his aunt. He jumped at first, but quickly scrambled to close the browser and open his messages.

"HOLY SHIT!" Simon said aloud.

First, Simon looked at his mother's messages. "She didn't expect this when she woke up," the first message read. And Candice included an image of herself, straddling her sister's face, and her sweet pussy cream already coating Brigit's face. The next pic his mother sent was of the two sisters mashing their breasts together, although his aunt's clearly overtook his mother's, he could make out that they were clearly digging their hardening nipples into one another.

Simon then opened the messages from his sexy aunt. The first pic Simon saw was his aunt riding his petite mother's face while she jammed a dildo into her tiny pink snatch. The caption read, "Payback's a bitch!" The second image Brigit sent Simon was of herself being impaled on a colorful and rather bulbous looking dildo. Brigit's face was twisted in agony and only his mother's hand was visible as she held the grotesque phallus steady. A caption was included that read, "Be careful accepting dares from your mom." And Simon's favorite pic was the one of his aunt's mouth tightly locked onto his mother's quivering and exploding pussy. Brigit's eyes were closed tightly and her cheeks bulged at the intense strain of trying to contain an immeasurable amount of fluid. Simon was all too familiar with that sensation, and quite jealous.

The vision of his aunt quenching her thirst on his mother's cum was too much. Simon fled with his phone to the bathroom, and to his happy surprise, found it completely unoccupied. He intended to quickly rub one out, but just as he had released his cock, his phone alerted him of a message from Kelli.

Kelli: Tried to get you on the radio, no answer. Did you leave for lunch?

Simon rolled his eyes and then responded.

Simon: No, not yet. Stepped away for one sec to go to the bathroom.

Kelli: Someone is here to see you.

Simon: Who?

Kelli: Dunno. But if I were you, I'd get out here now. Seriously, this woman is crazy hot.

Huff, Simon exhaled.

Simon: Is she out front?

Kelli: By check-in. I'll tell her you're about to go to lunch and take her to the grotto.

Simon: Thanks

Simon was disappointed for not being able to finish, or even start, masturbating. Shouldn't be jerking off at work anyway. What the hell is wrong with me?

In a secluded section, on the beach side of the property, there was a special private grotto for resort employees to: have lunch, take breaks, or on very rare occasions have a happy hour. Simon arrived and was instantly aroused by the vision of his stunning aunt waiting for him. She had treated him with black six-inch heels that accentuated her sculpted legs, a black mini-skirt that was stretched over her thighs and meaty ass, and a light-purple buttoned blouse that by some miracle did not burst open across her chest.

"Hello handsome!" Brigit greeted her nephew.

Simon hugged his aunt tightly, "Aunt Brigit! It's only been since last night, but I couldn't wait to see you as soon as possible."

"Aww, you missed me that quickly?" Brigit asked sweetly.

"Of course." Simon replied and lowered his right hand to his aunt's muscular ass to get a firm grip.

"Think you can 'cop a feel' whenever you want now huh?" Brigit raised an eyebrow at Simon, but couldn't hold back a bright smile.

Simon laughed and shook his head. Then he inquired, "so, what brings you by?"

"Well, your mother told me where you work, so I just wanted to stop by and say goodbye in person."

Simon stepped back and shot his aunt a surprised look. "Wait, what? You're leaving? I thought you said you'd stay through the week." There was a hurt tone in Simon's voice.

"I planned to, baby." Brigit stepped forward and placed her left hand on Simon's face. "But I got some messages from my investment manager about some properties that I've been looking at for a while." Brigit slipped her other hand around Simon's waist and pulled him in tightly. She enjoyed the feeling of his stuffed meat pressed hard against her pelvis. "I'm just heading out to inspect the properties one more time before I pull the trigger." Brigit felt her nephew's cock grow as it was pressed against her hard abdomen. She then snaked her tongue inside of Simon's mouth and lowered her left hand all the way down to work his imprisoned cock through his pants.

Simon smashed himself against his aunt's massive jutting breasts and reached behind her to dig his fingers into her perfect rump.

"Mmm, you don't know how badly I want this Simon." Brigit moaned into his mouth.

"Dammit this fucking sucks!" Simon said bitterly. "You're leaving."

Brigit reluctantly left her nephew's embrace. "It's just for a couple of weeks tops, baby." Simon turned his head away from her. "What? Why do you look so disappointed?"

"It's just...I really liked being with you. And, from the moment I woke up it's all I could think about." Simon said with a rather sad tone in his voice.

"Aww, that's really sweet. Trust me, we'll pick this up when I get back. And besides, you're going to get plenty of action while I'm gone." She said as she winked. They embraced each other again, and that time their spit-swapping was so aggressive they could taste one another's tonsils. Finally, they parted and a thin strand of saliva still connected their lips. "You have to continue being my number one slut while I'm gone." Brigit grabbed Simon by his chin and looked deep into his eyes. "Lot's of women, especially your sweet mother, need dirty raunchy sex without fear that the guy is a creep. That needs to be you." Simon simply nodded, but the sad expression never left his face. "So, always make yourself available. And never say 'no'. Not to any kink. Do you understand, my pet?" Then, Brigit stroked Simon's hair, "oh baby, I'm glad you were having so much fun. I never expected this when I came to visit, but this is your new lifestyle now, and I promise you'll really come to enjoy it. Will you do this for me?"

With eager eyes, Simon responded, "yes, I'll do anything for you."

Brigit giggled. "Thank you, slut," and gave Simon one last kiss. "Now, I'm going before I take things further and get you fired for having awesome sex with a hot mature redhead in public." And with that, Brigit grabbed her purse from a nearby table and left through a side gate.

Simon, with a slow pace and melancholy in his steps, returned to the delivery bays and found his supervisor waiting for him.

"What? No sneaking away? No hooky? Sigh. You disappoint me Memphis." Kelli teased and shook her head.

"Huh? Oh, no. She just...uh...came by to see where I work." Simon was nervous. Kelli had already guessed too much, and under no circumstance did he want to divulge that the woman that came was his aunt.

"Uh huh. Who is she?" Kelli asked.

"No one." Simon lied.

"No one?" Kelli responded with a skeptical tone. "Some random woman, who's hot as fuck, just came by to see where you work." Kelli then stood uncomfortably close to Simon. "You're at least hooking up with her, right? I don't know why you'd be embarrassed. Come on, man up and tell me."

Simon was still for a while before he was finally able to answer, "Y...yeah. A few times, actually."

"GASP! Is she a pornstar? Are you doing porn now?" Kelli became very excited.

"What!?" Simon couldn't believe what his boss was asking him. "What the hell is a matter with you? No, she's not a pornstar. And I'm not doing porn." Simon responded defensively. Then, under his breath but still heard by Kelli, "although, that would be pretty cool."

"Wait, seriously? You would do porn?" Kelli had become the one who was confused.

"No! No, I was just kidding." Simon awkwardly laughed. "Awkward humor. I...I was just messing with you."

"Hmmm." Kelli was suspicious and sneered. "Well, if you do, send me a link." And she smacked Simon's right ass cheek before leaving the bay.

Really? Simon rolled his eyes. Every time.

***

The rest of Simon's work day was filled with the few remaining deliveries, several erections, and constant fantasies of sex with his mother and aunt. He even began thinking about the logistics of making porn with them.

If I could set up one of those 'adult' streaming accounts, I could probably make a pretty good living. Especially if Aunt Brigit let me film our nasty fucking. Although, Mom would probably be more into it. She's always taking pictures and videos. I wonder what she meant when she said she wasn't going to share those pics 'for now'?

Simon's mind continued to wonder as he filled out shipping manifests.

I'd have to hide our identities somehow. Sooner or later, we'd be found out, if we don't get doxed instantly. Simple masquerade masks then? I wonder how comfortable they are? We still need to be able to use our mouths. I'm not missing a chance to drink Mom's cum.

Simon continued thinking like that for quite some time, and before he knew it, 4pm hit and he was ready to leave. He packed up quickly, hoping to avoid any conversation--especially with Kelli--and left the building making a B-line to his car.

Tourist season was picking up, so the roads around the ocean boulevard were much busier than they were that morning, making the drive home for Simon much longer and slower. That gave him time to daydream and think about what it would be like with just him and his mother at home.

Just Mom and I now. She seemed really into it yesterday, but I imagine I can't just grab her, throw her down, and pound her till I cum. Even if she is that horny now, I should still try to romance her a bit.

Having driven further away from the beach themed shops and restaurants, Simon looked around at the more normal, every-day, local shops along the streets.

I should get her something that says I love her. Or at the very least, 'thanks for a great weekend'.

Simon looked over to the right side of the street and saw a store known for selling intimate apparel.

Some lingerie? Yeah right. What do I say when they ask me who it's for? "Just wanted to get something sexy for my mother." Besides that, I have no idea what size she is, and 'natural and huge' doesn't translate to a cup size easily.

Simon continued to drive as he thought more about getting his mother a nice gift. He thought of picking up chocolate with each grocery store he passed. Chocolate would be easy, but it's not very personal.

Then, he passed a florist shop that had placed ostentatious flags out front to advertise their new and fresh stock.

That's it! I could get her some flowers. Seems weird though, getting her a bouquet to thank her for sex. Simon then began laughing hard to himself. I've already fucked her, so I guess it's too late to worry about being weird. And I should absolutely thank her for the mind-blowing sex.

Simon precariously cut across several lanes of traffic and quickly pulled into the parking lot of the florist shop. He exited his car and briskly walked into the store. The ding from the door opening alerted the clerk--who was boxing carnations behind the main counter--to Simon's arrival. He was a pristine, well-manicured young man no more than thirty. His skin was flawless; his clothes, including his apron, were neatly pressed and devoid of any wrinkles or folds. When he saw Simon, he perked up and greeted him with a rather excitable and flamboyant reaction.

"Good afternoon!" The florist practically sang the word 'afternoon'. "Welcome, what can we get for you today?"

"H...hello." Simon replied. "I, uh...was hoping to get some flowers."

"Well you've come to the right place. If you were looking for power tools I would have disappointed you." The florist laughed to himself and quickly walked around the counter to accompany Simon in the showroom. "Now," he placed his hand on Simon's shoulder and held it there, "'some flowers' is pretty vague, so is there anything in particular you were looking for?" He watched Simon look around the store and survey the plethora of buckets, pots, holders, wraps, collections, and even single flowers displayed in narrow glass vases. "Is this for a lucky partner? A new romance? Or a lady friend?"

Simon turned back to the gentleman, "oh, a lady friend. Definitely."

The florist grimaced, but it went unnoticed by Simon. "Now, is she just a friend, or someone really special?"

"She's the most...amazing woman. Absolutely incredible. And so it should be something beautiful." Simon explained.

"Are you hoping to get romantic?" The florist said as he winked at Simon.

"Haha, oh yes." Simon laughed nervously. "'Hoping' being the operative word."

"Mmm. I'm sure a...handsome...dish such as yourself won't have any trouble." The florist spun Simon around and walked him over to a very large display. "You strike me as a classic man with a more...classic view of romance."

If he only knew, Simon thought.

"You can't go wrong with roses. Here, we have roses of nearly every species of every color." The florist gestured greatly with his hands at the selection. "Does your 'amazing woman' have a favorite color?"

Sonovabitch! I don't even know my own mother's favorite color. "I think she likes red roses."

"Red." The florist cocked his head. "So, like a French rose? An Imperial? A Bergman?" Simon's eyes darted back and forth nervously. He was quickly becoming overwhelmed, and couldn't for the life of him see a difference between any of the flowers in front of him. "Haha!" The florist burst out. "I'm sorry, I've teased you enough." He then delicately picked up a very large red flower and held it close to Simon. "The 'Lincoln' is probably the sexiest red rose, so why don't I set you up with those."

"Yeah. That looks great. Thanks" Simon responded feeling relieved.

"So, how many were you thinking?"

"Two dozen...no! Three dozen." Simon corrected himself.

"Three dozen." The florist shot Simon a huge smile. "Someone's going to seal the deal, I like it." The florist then grabbed a plastic bag that was shaped like a cone and began selecting roses with a very critical eye. "I'll tell you what, that third dozen is on me."

"Oh, no. Thank you, but that's not necessary." Simon pleaded.

"I insist, but one small favor." He smirked as he continued to assemble the bouquet. "Tell your friends and family."

"Absolutely. You got it!" Simon assured him enthusiastically.

After completing the selection of 36 beautiful red roses, the florist charged Simon for only two dozen and handed a rather large and heavy bouquet.

The florist, disappointingly, watched Simon leave his shop and get into his car. "Sigh. I just gave away a dozen expensive roses. I should have asked him to split me open behind the counter."

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
293 Followers