Slut Son Ch. 05 - The Delivery Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon nestled his spit-covered weapon at the entrance of Mel's pussy and pushed slowly to part her lips. The outer area of her labia was fatter than he was used to and provided him a unique sensation, like a pillowy cushion that softly caressed his very sensitive helmet.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Oh god!" Mel moaned and panted. "I...ah...ah...thought you felt big in my throat. Fuck me your cock is splitting me in half."

"I've barely pushed anything inside you," Simon had closed his eyes and rolled his head back, "but you already feel sooooo good."

"Tell her sweetie. Tell her how good she is." Candice cooed.

"Goddammit Mel." Simon pushed in an inch past the head. "You're so fucking wet. The way your insides slip and slide all over me, it feels like you're massaging and sucking every inch inside you!" Holding her hands down, and sucking on her neck, Simon sank deeper into Mel's pillowy tunnel.

Mel writhed and flexed as Simon's first five inches stuffed Mel's unaccustomed sensitive canal. "I...I...I can't...help...it. Ah! Ah! Ah! Goddammit my body is squeezing you on its own!" Mel almost sounded panicked in her cries, but she was experiencing an intense euphoria she hadn't felt in some time.

Simon kept his pace slow and steady as he fucked Mel with the first few inches of his cock. His fat head scraped and stimulated her vaginal walls, and each time he withdrew from her body her pussy was pulled out with his cock like a sleeve.

"AH! AH! OH FUCK!" SCHLOP. SCHLOP. "FUCK! AH! AH!" SCHLOP. SCHLOP. "YES! YES! OH FUCK!" The living room was filled with the sounds of Mel's cries and her wet pussy sucking on her invader's cock like a sloppy blow job.

Candice's thumb was a flurry as she snapped what seemed like a hundred pictures of her son satisfying the poor unsuspecting girl. After a while, Candice grabbed her son by the base and motioned for him to completely pull out of Mel's tiny puffy snatch.

"Mmmm." Candice moaned. "I can feel you pulsing in my hand." She tilted her son's cock upwards and filmed the excess of Mel's juices and his precum sliding down his shaft and coating her slender fingers. She turned her head towards a winded Mel and gave her a sweet smile, "he's really excited to be fucking you." Candice gave Simon several strong pumps, "sweetie, let's get this fat head even bigger for her," and she proceeded to suck the soft mushroomed head of his cock.

"B...big...bigger? Please, no. I...I...can't...take it." Mel pleaded.

Candice paid no attention to Mel's pleas, the impending sensations would make Mel forget all about her worries. When Candice had quenched her thirst for the lover's sex cocktail, she spat messily on his head and shaft and guided him back in.

"OOOOOH FUUUUCK!" Mel yelled out much louder than before. She startled Simon and he froze. "NO! DON'T STOP. STUFF MY PUSSY! DEEPER! STUFFY MY PUSSY WITH YOUR FAT FUCKING COCK!" She yelled even louder, as if she wanted the entire neighborhood to hear that she, Mel Beiress, was finally having amazing sex.

Simon grinned, forcing himself to only pleasure her with the first six inches of his pussy pounding rod, he lowered his upper body onto Mel's, entwined the fingers on his left hand in her jet-black hair, massaged her large malleable left breast with his right, and picked out a new spot on her neck to mark her with another hickey.

Oh fuck. His mouth is so warm on my skin. It's like someone placed a hot stone on my neck. Mel then noticed Simon's grip on her hair became tighter. Oh my god! How is he doing this? I feel tingles all over my scalp. "Ah! Ah!" I can feel them traveling down my spine. Oh fuck, what's happening to me? Am I getting...oh god, something's building? Oh no, please don't pee on him. Please don't pee on him. Mel worried as she felt a pressure build in her nethers.

Mel was about to experience her first squirt. An orgasm was building inside Mel, but as Mel's dainty pussy had formed an incredibly tight seal around Simon's girth, nothing could escape. Then, as Simon withdrew his cock a few inches, it weakened her vacuum on him just enough to allow a thin sharp spray to escape. It ricocheted off Simon's body and left clear droplets all over Mel's abdomen. Although not nearly the volume of his mother's ejaculate, or even his aunt's, any squirt from a woman excited him and made him pump faster and thrust harder.

"Oh shit. Fuck. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." Mel cried.

"Sorry?" Candice questioned. "For having an orgasm?"

"I..." Mel had a hard time confessing, "...I just pissed myself." Her eyes became teary. "My first fuck in a long time and I pissed myself."

Candice laughed. "Oh. So you've never squirt before? Don't worry, it's not urine. You were just having a stimulation overload and came all over his beautiful cock." Candice ceased taking pictures for a moment to stroke Mel's cheek. "He does it to me all the time."

"Wait. Really?" Mel responded.

"Oh yes. And he loves it. All 'woman' cum really. He's a total slut for it. Especially when you cum on him." Candice's words had a hypnotic and arousing effect on Mel. "You can call him a 'slut' too. It turns him on to be thought of as some trashy male fuck doll for our pleasure." Candice then leaned in closer to Mel and spoke in a low voice. "We can do anything we want with him." That sultry statement made Simon buck even faster.

These people are crazy. Mel thought. I love it!

Candice moved down to Mel's left breast that spilled over the side of her body. "Sweetie, let me take over here. Let's see if we can't coax a little more from her." Candice latched her mouth onto Mel's pebbled nipple and effortlessly sucked with tremendous force.

Yes! This bitch, it's like she's trying to swallow my fat tit whole. Fuck that feels good.

Candice simultaneously devoured and massaged Mel's soft sweater-meat, which distracted her from Simon's next move. He had lowered his right hand down to Mel's puffy mound, and with his middle and ring fingers on either side of Mel's clit, he applied slight pressure and worked his fingers up and down.

"You slick bastard!" Mel cried out in jest. The sudden manipulation of her clit while getting rutted into the couch caused her to jump and she grabbed Simon's shoulders to brace herself.

"What's the matter?" Simon asked with a knowing tone as she sucked on her earlobe.

"Aaaaah! Aaaah! It's...it's...not fair!" Mel's breathing was fast and strong, and she could only scream as she spoke. "Pulling my hair! Filling my cunt! Now working my fucking clit!" Mel rolled her head side-to-side, but she couldn't escape Simon's advances as he kissed her face and nibbled on her ear. Candice increased her efforts and sucked on her breast even harder. "And this bitch! She just deep-throated my tit! You...you two. Are claiming my body for yourselves. Aren't you? I'll be enslaved with pleasure won't I?" Please please please, put that thought in your heads. I'd do anything for his fat fucking cock. And if he's a slut, I'll be his fucking slave!

SLUUUUUUURP SMACK! Candice pulled the tit she was inhaling out of her mouth. "We're just trying to have a little fun."

"Yes! Yes! You two are so much fucking fun! Hah! Hah!" Mel began gasping and gulping for air. "PLEASE! USE MY BODY! I'LL BE A COCK SLEEVE! A CUM DUMP IF YOU WANT!" Mel's eyes shot open and looked as if they would pop from her head. What is happening to me? Am I that starved? Whatever it is, I don't want this to end. Mel ceased thrashing for a moment and grabbed Candice by the back of her head and mashed the blonde's face into her chest. "I'LL EAT YOUR PUSSY. I'LL FUCKING EAT YOUR ASSHOLE! JUST PLEASE, MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM!" Small tears formed in the corner of Mel's eyes, and the only sound she could hear was her own heart pounding in her chest.

Simon maintained his pussy pounding pace, but slowly he slipped more and more of his monstrous member further inside Mel's sensitive body. She could feel the meat of her thighs, her stomach, and even the portions of her breasts not smashed or sucked on, undulate from his rhythmic thrusting. Normally, she would have been disgusted, and taken out of the moment, that her body would be flopping around during an intense fucking. Yet, at that moment, the intense sensations of every erogenous zone being stimulated, coupled with the soothing swaying, gave her a new and strange state of arousal. She was both tense, being on the verge of her most intense orgasm, yet completely subdued and relaxed. For Mel, it was like eating two things at once at the same time, one hot and one cold.

SCHLOK. SCHLOK. SCHLOK.

"AH! AH! AH! OH FUCK ME. FUCK MEEEEE!"

SCHLOK. SCHLOK. SCHLOK.

"GODDAMMIT THAT'S GOOD. MY CUNT'S NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME!"

SCHLOK. SCHLOK. SCHLOK.

"OHIMGONNACUM! IMGONNACUM! IMGONNACUMALLOVERYOURFATFUCKINGCOCK!"

Mel's screams of an impending ecstasy wailed throughout the house, and only the sounds of Simon's cock stirring up her wanting pussy could compete.

In a fit of desperation, Simon sank just slightly deeper into his willing victim.

BAP!

Oh fuck! He just hit my cervix! Mel's eyes were wide with horror. He had to have bottomed out in me. Fuck me he's so deep. Mel was sure that was the last of Simon's cock in her, but when she looked down she saw that she had barely accommodated half of his length.

BAP! BAP! BAP!

He's...he's...crushing my cervix. Over and over again.

BAP! BAP! BAP!

I've...I've never...felt so good.

Having been penetrated that deeply began has a horrible pain for Mel, but the satisfaction of being subjected to such raw uninhibited sex sent her over the edge.

"NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!" Mel continued to scream out. Her face was beet red, sweat pooled and dripped from her face, and her eyes glossed over as they became unable to focus on anything in the room.

BAP! BAP! BAP! BAP! BAP!

Something hard...is slapping my ass. Is that? Is that his balls? They feel so heavy...it's like...he's driving them into me. Oh god, I've never had a guy fuck me in the ass before with his balls. God, that would be amazing.

Wishful thinking on Mel's part, but Simon had lifted his head to witness the look of pure bliss on the face of his new exotic Baltic mistress. He was just in time to notice her eyes roll completely back into her head. He thrusted his cock back into her quivering sex but held it steady to apply constant pressure against her cervix.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Mel had just enough strength to lift her legs and dig her fingers into Simon's back.

"It's okay Mel, let it out. Let it out!" Simon chanted in an attempt to comfort the young woman.

"ITSTOOMUCH! ITSTOOMUCH! YOU FUCKING SLUT! OOOOOH SHIIIIIT!" For the second time in her life, Mel squirted during her orgasm.

Simon basked in the addictive sensations of feeling scalding hot girl cum flush and swirl around his semen cannon. Like before, the pressure that built up inside Mel was too great, and sharp streams escaped and struck him so violently that the spray managed to force its way between their sweaty bodies.

In that moment, he was ready to cum himself and flood Mel's pussy to the brim. He quickly sat upright so he could see her stomach inflate to a ridiculous proportion, but Candice knew her son too well and reached her left hand out and placed a firm grip around his base. His swelling cum chute threatened to pop her hand off, but she focused all her strength on keeping his semen in.

"Arrrgh! Fuck! Fuck me!" Simon yelled out. "I...I...AAAAHH...wanted to cum! Dammit I was so close."

Candice simply chuckled and released Mel's saliva coated tit. "I don't think she's ready for that." She gave Mel a few kisses before turning to Simon, "but I know a place you can pour all that sweet and salty cream for me."

"Is that right?" For the first time during the fuck session, Simon had an almost evil look on his face. "You stopped me from cumming in her," he pointed to Mel. "So I'm gonna fill your cunt, your ass, and your throat with hot jizz until you look like a bloated blonde whore."

"Scoff. Listen to how he talks to me." Candice chided Simon playfully.

The mother-son duo stood and embraced one another. They mashed their bodies together as tightly as possible, and Simon's cum coated dick throbbed and pulsed as it was sandwiched between two slick and squirming bodies.

Simon cupped his mother's ass. "Where do you want it?" Candice fidgeted as he whispered into her ear.

"Right here." Candice lowered her hands to stroke her son's still rigid vein covered steel cock and massage his pulsing clangers. "Neither of us could make it up the stairs." Candice could feel the semen swirling inside of her son's sack.

Candice kissed her son's sweaty body, and lapped at the still clinging droplets of Mel's cum as she descended to the floor and positioned herself on all fours at Simon's feet. She swayed her hips back and forth, and a very noticeable volume of liquid could be seen running down both of her inner thighs.

"Sweetie...hu...hurry. I'm already cumming."

Simon dropped to the floor as if he had just been struck by lightning. He held a planking position just behind his mother and drove his face into the soft flesh of her ass. He forced his way in deep so his tongue could reach the waterfall that was his mother's delicious cum flowing out of her perfect pink pussy.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. Sluuuuurp.

Oh my god. This bitch, it's just pouring out of her. She's like a...hose. Mel rested her left hand on her battered pussy as she watched in awe at the new display. And he's actually...swallowing her cum. Fucking hell, there's no end to how hot these two are.

"N...no...ah ah ah...cock...ah ah...fuck...aaaahh...pussy...now." Candice was short of breath and unable to form her sentence. "Fuck my pussy now!" She demanded.

Simon collected a generous amount of his favorite womanly cum in his mouth and positioned himself behind his mother's waiting rump. Then, he let the cached liquid dribble down his chest and stomach. Every time he indulged in his fetish of being coated in cum, it made his cock bigger and harder. The monstrous fist-sized head throbbed and inflated, and each involuntary flex caused a thick sticky glob of precum to ooze from the tip and drip down his shaft. With the last bit of cum he had, he spat on his own shaft to defile his body even more.

"I'm leaking as much as you are." Simon boasted. "We're about to make a huge mess."

Candice looked behind and flashed Simon a huge smile. "You should know by now, I'm not satisfied until I reek of cum and sex."

"Same." And with that, Simon had smacked both of his mother's bouncing cheeks, worked his fingers deep into her soft tissue, and spread her wide before he lined up his raging hardon at the entrance of her sucking quim.

"Mmmmmmmmm." Candice moaned. Her love tunnel was hungry and eager. Once it successfully swallowed the invading mushroom tip, it seemed to try and suck in as much cock as possible all on its own.

Simon had closed his eyes and filled his lungs with a deep breath. Fuuuuuuuck me. Mom's pussy is perfect. I should be used to her by now, but from the very moment I plunge inside her my body just wants to cum non-stop.

"I can't wait to see her cum." Mel spoke up and it broke Simon's trance.

"Get over here then." Simon instructed. "You're in for a treat."

Mel weakly stood up and stumbled over to Simon and had propped herself up on his shoulder.

Then, Simon widened his knees. "If you can, slide between my legs and put your head under her pussy."

Mel wanted to question Simon. Or at least explain that she was content with just watching, but something compelled her to obey. And soon, she found herself on her back between Simon's legs, with a giant spunk filled nutsack and a stuffed squirting pussy hovering just above her face.

The incestuous couple may have found the mixed contents of their fucking erotic, but to Mel it was rather off-putting at first. The loud sloshing sounds reminded her of some gross sound effects from an alien flick. And the lovers' combined mixture spurt from the woman's mature pussy with each thrust and splashed all over the young man's balls and legs.

Okay, these two are disgusting. They're just perfectly content to fuck and squat in filth like barn animals.

It wasn't long before the semen-squirt combo ran along Candice's bulging stomach and began to rain down on Mel's face.

"Oh! You sick sluts!" Mel squirmed and rolled her head from side-to-side in a vain attempt to dodge the inevitable splashes. That is until she reflexively licked her lips and tasted the intoxicating libation. "What the fuck?" Mel shouted involuntarily. The mixture was of course salty, but somehow syrupy as well that left behind a sweet aftertaste. However, it was the temperature that sealed the deal for Mel. It was hot. Not so much that it scalded her, but it soothed her mouth and throat as she swallowed. And she could even feel the warming sensation within her body as it traveled down her esophagus.

Ah! I see the appeal now, Mel thought as she smirked.

Mel had then propped herself up and began licking the lovers' cum and sucking on Candice's skin.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh sweetie! I...Ah! Ah! Oooooooh. I think...we converted her." Candice replied with confidence.

"Nnnnnnnnnngg!" Simon moaned through clenched teeth. "Yes! Oh god yes! Are you close? Cum all over her!"

"Fuck me sweetie! Fuck me harder! Oh fuck! Deeper!" Candice cried out.

Mel explored the rich taste of where her sexual captors' genitals met. And her tongue flicked Candice's sensitive protruding clit at just the right moment.

"OHFUCKIMGONNACUM! OHFUCKIMGONNACUM! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" With her eyes closed, Candice couldn't see where Mel was but she could still feel her. Candice arched her back and cupped her right hand beneath her pussy. "IT'S CUMMING!"

Mel was not prepared. It was as if the stream from a pressure washer had rebounded off Candice's hand and drenched Mel's upper body with no chance of escape.

"Cough cough cough." Mel choked. Goddammit. I can't see. I can't breathe. The deluge had flooded into Mel's eyes and nose, it filled her mouth and throat, and she even felt as if her ears had become water-logged. No choice. Have to swallow this so I can breathe. A good plan, except that after each swallow when Mel opened her mouth wider to gasp for air, it was instead filled with the sweet pussy juice of the mature temptress violently cumming on top of her. To avoid drowning, Mel finally rolled to her side and pointed her face away from the dangerous stream.

SCHLOOOOP POP! Simon pulled out of his mother's body, which was still shaking as she struggled to stabilize herself on all fours again.

"Cough cough. Y...yes. Cough hak. That was...fucking intense." Mel answered softly and slowly. Simon moved to the side and put his arms under her to prop up her head and chest. Mel looked up into his face and saw concern. "Is it like that every time?"

A little short on air himself, Simon just smiled and nodded.

Then, a weak voice filled the room. "More. Cock. Fuck me. More."

Simon looked back at his mother, who was delirious and reaching behind her and making a grabbing motion with her right hand.

"Round two?" Mel joked.

Again, Simon nodded and returned to his mother's rear. He was ready to cum. More than ready, he had a painful need to climax and expel every ounce of pent up sperm he had. He wrapped his left arm around his mother's waist, and with his right hand he took a firm hold of her hair and gave a firm pull which tilted her head back. With a strong and forceful thrust, he impaled his mother's body with his thick donkey dick and plowed into her balls deep on the first shot.