Slut Son Ch. 05 - The Delivery Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Simon had driven home faster than he had ever before, and it was mere luck that he did not incur the attention of any authorities along the way. With his aunt no longer at the house, Simon sped into the driveway and nearly slammed into the garage door, due to excitement, before stopping just in time.

"Hello!" Simon announced himself as he entered the house. The house was quiet and appeared empty, but soon he heard the sound of dainty footsteps coming from the kitchen, followed by his mother who rounded the corner and greeted him in the foyer.

"Hello sweetie!" Candice greeted her son excitedly. "GASP! Those are beautiful! Sweetie, are those for me?"

Simon held up the very heavy bouquet and smiled. "Of course." As he stepped further into the entryway to close the front door, he surveyed his mother's beautiful figure. She was completely barefoot, and her legs glistened from having been recently shaved and lotioned. As his gaze traveled up her body, he discovered that his mother stuffed herself into a pair of the tiniest white denim shorts imaginable; they left nothing to the imagination as they contoured to her perfect womanly mound and left her ass completely exposed. She had left the zipper undone which ended just above the hood of her tiny clit that Simon so desperately wanted to see. It was a simple, yet effective tease. Her outfit was completed with a light blue tee-shirt made of very thin fabric that clung and outlined every detail of her large full breasts.

"What's the occasion?" Candice asked as she collected a few roses between her fingers and pulled them down to smell their fragrance.

"I...uh...just wanted to say, I love you mom. And uh...thanks for a great weekend." Simon smiled, but the act of thanking his own mother for sex was a concept he stumbled over.

"These flowers, they're absolutely stunning." Candice sniffed the flowers again, then instructed her son, "take these into the living room please, I'll grab a vase." After Candice set the beautiful arrangement on an end table near a window, she turned her attention back to her studly son. "This was a wonderful surprise Simon. Now I think I should thank you." With her eyelids hanging heavy, and a very wide smile, she sashayed right up to son. She felt the heat from his body, and savored the scent of his masculine pheromones.

Candice tilted her head back and raised herself up on her toes to drape her arms behind Simon's neck. Appreciating such a green light signal, Simon wrapped his arms around his mother's waist and lower back and pulled her in tightly.

I guess mom's not wearing a bra anymore. Simon discovered happily.

Even through their clothes, they could feel each other's bodies instantly jump up several degrees. And with her lips pursed, Simon devoured his mother in a series of passionate kisses.

"Mmmmmm. SLURP. Mmmmmm." They moaned into one another's mouths. To each party in the forbidden affair, the other's saliva might as well have been delicious sweet nectar laced with an aphrodisiac, or a perverse mind-controlling drug.

Simon wanted to press his mother's soft body further into his contained python, so he lowered his hands and palmed her ass with a firm grip.

SMACK. Candice broke their kiss. "Oooh Simon, squeeze me harder," she cooed.

Simon strengthened his grip and practically crushed her soft fleshy butt in his hands. Her pale soft skin bulged between his fingers as he massaged each glorious cheek. Her denim "shorts" conveniently exposed her ass, but Simon still found them restrictive. He attempted to slip his hands between her smooth skin and the rough fabric, but his way was barred.

"Wow. These are...really tight." Simon commented. Candice could feel his fingers desperately trying to work their way inside her shorts.

"Haha." Candice chuckled. "I was trying to see which of my old clothes I could still fit into."

"Don't get me wrong, they look great on you, but I can't even get my fingertips inside." Simon explained. "I mean, now I'm wondering, how are you going to get these off?"

Candice pressed harder against Simon's manhood just to feel him throb against her. "Well, here's the thing. I don't want these to chafe my skin, so I'll probably need something slippery poured inside to slide these off."

"I could get you some lube or something. Or cooking oil might even work." Simon offered.

"Mmmm. I was thinking...something slicker." Candice had quickly reached down, grabbed as much of her son's girth as she could through his pants and squeezed hard. "Something I know could cover my whole body."

Simon didn't waste any time, in one fluid motion with his right hand, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. With his left, he used his thumb to hook both his pants and underwear, and forced them down to his knees. A mammoth cock, already stiffening from being exposed to his insatiable mistress, swung upwards towards his abdomen and chest. And in what looked like a well choreographed and practiced move, Simon had completely removed his shirt before his cock had descended and fell onto his mother's face with a WHACK.

"Oh god, I love the feeling of huge man-meat smacking against my body." Candice extended her tongue and licked the underside of Simon's glan before it was no longer in reach. She watched and became mesmerized as his monstrous erection grew, his skin pulled and stretched and every wrinkle was smoothed to accommodate his size. His veins and capillaries became visible to Candice as an incredible amount of blood surged to his pussy destroyer. Candice felt vibrations through her entire body in the anticipation of offering herself as tribute to her demigod-like son.

"Mmmmm, you already taste so manly." Candice removed her own shirt and tossed it far across the room. "I'm hoping I can coax out some of that delicious slippery precum." She licked hard at the base of her son's thickening tower; she licked so hard that his heavy balls bounced against his thighs. With her left hand, she grabbed Simon's shaft in the middle, and with her right hand, she rubbed his glan and flicked his tip with her thumb.

"Goddammit woman! My body is on fire already." Simon felt areas of his body perspire, followed by a chilling sensation when the AC'd air hit his sweat.

"Oh my, already cursing at me?" Candice had ceased licking, and pooled saliva dripped down her chin.

"No..I...I'm sorry. I'm just always surprised...how good just a simple touch from you feels." Simon's breathing was becoming harsher and harsher.

"Slurp. That's okay." Candice replied sweetly to her son. Then she gazed up at him with a very devilish look. "And I don't mind if you feel the need to tell me what a nasty and terrible mother I'm being. Mothers who whore themselves out to their sons should be told as much."

Simon still wasn't very good at talking dirty. Let alone calling his mother names in an attempt to excite her, but he was resolved to try and fail rather than make Candice think he wasn't into her role play. "I can't believe how disgusting you've become Mom. Salivating and lusting after your own son's dick." That made Candice squirm, she dug her tongue into the base of his cock so strongly that Simon could feel her pinching his cum chute closed. "Aaaahh! Oh fuck!" He spat as his mother's tongue sent shivers through his erogenous zones. "You should be ashamed. AAAHH! Nasty whore!"

"Slurp. Oh I am ashamed." Candice said before giving his slick base a few tender kisses. "Ashamed that a nasty mother like me wants to use her son's body for a living sex-toy." Candice then buried her face into her son's burning hot ball sack. She loved, to an inappropriate degree, the feel of his testicles churning and pulsing against her body. When Simon was really turned on, she swore she could feel his seminal vesicles throb and pump massive amounts of fresh semen into his balls. Candice drew a heavy orb to her mouth and sucked on it hard, she pulled her head back further and further until the suction was broken with a SMACK! "You Simon, should be even more ashamed. Getting hot for your innocent mother. You bought her flowers to seduce her. And you didn't even bother to conceal your erection because you planned on fucking her as soon as possible, didn't you? You are a twisted sex-starved slut, son." She could give better than she got. "And I plan on using this slutty body of yours for its intended purpose."

All Simon could do was buck against his mother's hand and mouth. He was unable to control his excitement, and a steady drip, followed by a stream of salty semi-clear fluid, ran down Simon's shaft. Candice still gripped his hot cannon, and his precum cascaded over her knuckles, soaking her hand.

"Oh sweetie, you're already producing that sweet lube for me." Candice moaned, and she pulled her head back just in time to keep her eyes from being flooded by the encroaching solution. Candice removed her left hand and let the contents that covered her skin fall into her mouth. "You taste soooo good. You're such a dutiful son, to make such delicious cream for your poor depraved mother."

"I can't help it." Simon's voice quivered. "I can't stop thinking about what a fucking whore you've become." Each time Simon flexed, another large bubble or precum pooled at his tip before quickly descending towards his mother's writhing body. "I...I...wanna stain your body in cum for turning me on this much."

Drip. Drip. Drip. "Oh sweetie! I love your heavenly cream on my sinful body." Candice was moaning and let her head fall from side-to-side. "Mmmm it feels too good. How can you make so much without cumming?" Candice then touched her hand to her chest. "GASP! You've already coated my chest. My motherly breasts have been ruined with your wonderful cum." She whined playfully and smeared the mess into her skin. "Please tell me you don't think less of me for being such an awful mommy-whore."

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Simon panted. "Of...of...course not. I..." Then, he felt a sharp pinch on his thigh. "I mean...uh...this is your punishment for offering your body so freely. I'm going to drench you in my cum. I'll saturate your body until you stink of sex. I'll transform you from a 'mother' into a reeking cum-dump." Simon had begun stroking himself, which increased the flow of precum that continued to drip down and coat his mother's flawless skin. "Ah! Ah! And...and then, to add insult to injury I'll piss on your collapsed body like the filth-ridden whore you are!" Then, Simon felt a small bite on one of his testicles. "OW!" Yup, I took it too far, he thought.

In a low voice, Candice simply responded with, "don't threaten me with a good time."

They continued to talk dirty to one another, but Simon painfully discovered that he needed a lot more practice.

"Good boy." Candice praised her son. "You've thoroughly soaked my tiny pair of jeans."

Simon stepped back and looked down at his mother. Her formally white jean shorts were now very wet and slightly grayish in color. Candice then stood up and walked to the wide lounge chair that sat across the couch in the living room. After plopping down in the chair, she lovingly asked her son, "come peel these off for me please?"

Simon rushed to his mother and knelt before her. He took her legs in his hands and massaged her smooth skin. Candice purred as Simon's strong hands kneaded her sensitive flesh. Some of Simon's salty lube had seeped below Candice's shorts, which Simon used as a perverse lotion to coat his mother's thighs and calves making them shiny and slick to the touch.

"Mmmmm, your touch is wonderful sweetie, but I really want you to get me out of these wet shorts."

Simon moved his hands further and further up his mother's slender legs, chills ran up and down her spine as he did so. His fingertips made contact with the waistband of the tiny shorts, and then slowly but with firm pressure, Simon pulled her bottoms down. The slickness from the precum saturating her body helped some, but it still took forceful hands to remove her clothing. For better leverage, Simon had lifted his mother's legs high above his head.

"You keep squirming." Simon commented.

"I...I...can't help it." Candice replied.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Oh no sweetie." Candice closed her eyes and licked her lips. "It's just that, with each pull I can't wait to be completely exposed."

That invigorated Simon, and he had begun to pull a little harder. Once he had pulled the shorts down past his mother's thighs, he slid them completely off with ease. No longer feeling any obstruction, Candice opened her legs wide and let them fall on each side of her son.

"Your pussy is so beautiful." Simon complimented his mother as she squirmed on the chair. "I love how the sides are slightly puffy. Your clit is so tiny and pink, yet the moment it's exposed it begins to stand up. And your lips, my favorite part, are always so wet and glistening." Simon licked his own lips and moved further in between Candice's spread legs.

"Oh Simon, it makes me so happy to hear you find my old worn-out body still sexy."

Simon scoffed loudly at his mother's self-demeaning comment. "You're anything but! You still have the youth and vigor of someone half your age." Simon corrected her. "Hell, to be honest, you put me to shame."

After those reassuring words, Candice relaxed a great deal and Simon began tenderly kissing and licking his mother's inner thighs.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Candice let out a long and loud moan. "Your mouth is a secret weapon sweetie. I think I'm leaking already."

Simon kissed his way up to drink from Candice's gushing snatch. "Good, because I'm thirsty."

Candice chuckled, "haha, well then you're in luck. I've been drinking insane amounts of water all day, just for you."

***

The love-drunk incestuous couple had kept a slow pace, and Simon thoroughly enjoyed exploring every inch of his mother's succulent body with his mouth for what turned out to be hours on end. Despite her legs being smeared with a thin layer of his precum, Simon didn't hesitate to lick the fair slender legs of his newfound goddess up and down. He sucked on her toes, which tickled her and made her shoot tiny streams of clear cum every time she flexed. And he paid special attention to her fragrant and leaking pussy in an effort to drink her addictive cum and drench himself in her spray. Candice remained comfortably relaxed in the wide cushioned sitting chair and had propped up her bum with several throw pillows. With her feet supported on her son's shoulders, she had closed her eyes and focused on the incredible pleasures her son was giving her.

"Mmmmm." Candice moaned. "It's torture not being fucked by your incredible cock, but this just feels soooo good...like one long mild orgasm." Her left hand tugged and pulled on her hardening nipple as her right hand grabbed her son's head, curling her fingers into his hair. Her deep breaths made her breasts look all the more enormous on her small frame.

Simon licked slower, and changed up the loving cunnilingus on his mother by dragging the length of his tongue along her clitty that stood up like a tiny thumb.

"Oooooo yes!" Candice's lower body shook in small vibrations. "Oh god! Hah! Hah! Hah! Oooohhhhhh...I feel like my body is melting into the cushion."

Her upper body went limp as Candice flexed the muscles inside her vagina in a very slow rhythm. Each time she flexed, a weak stream--compared to her normal, more powerful orgasms--would pour out of her and Simon would attempt to collect the delicious fluid in his mouth. He savored his mother's flavor, but equally enjoyed the feeling of his body wet with a woman's cum. So, after every few swallows, he would let his mother's juice spill out of his mouth and coat his neck and chest. As it flowed further down his body, he felt his erection become impossibly harder and harder as the trickle reached the root of his pole.

"Oh shoot!" Candice had opened her eyes, and as she looked around the living room, her gaze caught the time from a clock on the wall.

"Hmm?" Simon had disconnected his lips from his mother's body just for an instant.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh...ah...ah...yes. I just, uh...realized what time it is." Candice tilted her head up to look down at her son. "Can you hand me my phone? Let's just order something quick."

***

Carmella "Mel" Beiress bobbed her head and tapped her fingers on her steering wheel to the beat of the song playing on her Pandora channel. Despite the upbeat tune of the song filling the cabin of her old sedan, Mel was feeling quite lethargic, and that the evening of delivering food orders was turning out to be a bust. The weekend prior had been profitable enough, but the slowness of the Monday evening only aggravated Mel, and she had resolved to call it an early night as quickly as possible.

Sigh. Come on already. Mel checked the delivery app on her phone and the status on the order continued to flash "In process..."

God, I'm so bored. I started this because it was less stressful, but it's just drop food off on doorsteps and leave. Mel stopped drumming her fingers and skipped the next couple of songs that appeared on her playlist. Who the hell orders this much food? Seriously, if you have that many people, just go to the restaurant.

Then, she heard a loud DING, from her phone alerting her that the pick-up was finally ready. Mel grabbed her insulated delivery tote and entered the restaurant. Shortly afterwards, she returned to her vehicle with the order in tow.

Yup, definitely going to call it a night after this.

Mel was a young woman in her mid-twenties of Baltic descent. Her black hair and dark eyes gave her an incredibly sexy and smokey look. However, it was her weight that upset her the most and what she attributed as the main reason for her on-going single status. Mel was far from being obese, and by most standards, whe wasn't even considered fat. She recently put on some weight, due to eating for convenience, and subsequently had lost all definition in her arms, abs, and legs. Her breasts, or "fatty milkers," as she called them, had expanded too quickly for her to keep up with constantly buying larger bras and tops. As a result, she looked like she had to stuff herself into all her outfits just to walk out the door.

A lot of nice houses around here, Mel thought as she drove through a seemingly perfect neighborhood with seemingly perfect residents. Curb appeal out front, but it looks like everyone's backyard is pretty private. God, that's what I want. A nice house, with a private backyard so I can do whatever I want.

After a few turns, she checked her GPS again. Getting close, better check the special instructions again. Oh what the hell? They selected 'hand it to me'? Nobody meets face-to-face anymore.

Mel pulled up to the house her GPS instructed and parked along the street. She turned the car off, and grabbed the large delivery bag from her backseat. Not leaving my keys in the car again. Ugh, let's get this over with. Not bothering to use the walkway, Mel walked through the owner's front yard. Sigh. What are the odds all this crap is for some hot guy. Nobody has that kind of luck.

***

Candice's phone played a soft tune alerting them of motion detected by the front door.

"Ah, food must be here." Candice attempted to move but found she didn't have the energy to sit up. Then, the doorbell rang. "Could you get the door sweetie?"

Simon grabbed a blanket from the couch and haphazardly wrapped it around his waist before answering the door.

Shit shit shit! I can barely keep my dick from hanging out. Please just leave it at the door.