Slut Son Ch. 05 - The Delivery Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon was hoping to find their dinner delivery on the other side of the door sitting on the stoop, but instead was pleasantly surprised when he saw the bountiful figure of Mel standing on the other side. It didn't help his already incredibly aroused state that her very large, and very full, breasts strained her low cut top.

Holy shit! "Uh...uh...ha...Hi." Simon stammered. He quickly looked down to make sure the top of his massive erection wasn't poking above the blanket. "S...sorry. I should have made myself more appropriate before coming to the door." Simon didn't expect to find the girl delivering their food so attractive.

"Haha, it's okay." Mel laughed and smiled at Simon. Fucking Christ he's hot! Mel stared at Simon and noticed his face, chest, and abs were soaking wet. "I...uh...must have caught you getting out of the shower."

Simon's eyes reflected horror when he realized he had answered the door, covered in his own mother's cum, in front of a complete stranger. "Huh? Oh yeah. Just grabbed what I could."

Good lord, he reeks of sex from here. Oh god, I'm pretty sure I interrupted him fucking someone. "You ordered quite a bit of food. Working up an appetite?" Mel chided.

"Oh yeah, well...I uh, work out a lot." What? No you don't. Fuck that sounded so lame. Simon scolded himself.

"It's quite a heavy bag. Would you mind if I bring it inside?" Mel asked.

"Yeah, no problem. Here, let me get that for you." Transformed perverted sex fiend aside, Simon was still a gentleman. Simon took a step outside and bent forward to take the insulated bag from Mel. His grip on the blanket covering his lower half was lax and it ended up slipping down and exposing the top five inches of his still hardened cock.

No fucking way! Mel couldn't contain her shock, her eyes bulged and her mouth hung open. That's what he's hiding? A cock like that, he's probably got an entire harem in there he's fucking non-stop.

Simon quickly turned and took the food inside, with Mel following closely behind. Simon placed Mel's bag on a small decorative table, between the entryway and living room, and began trying to take the containers of food out with one hand.

"Here, let me." Mel said as she unzipped the bag.

"Thanks." Simon smiled. Where did Mom go? I thought for sure she'd still be in the nude, showing off as we came in.

Just then, seemingly out of nowhere, Candice walked up behind Simon, wrapped her arms around him, and began massaging his still wet chest and stomach.

"Sweetie? Why are you holding her up? I'm sure she has other deliveries to make tonight." Candice's fingertips lightly dug into her son's fit body.

"Hi. It's Mel. And it's no problem. I was actually going to make this my last delivery." Mel explained. Huh. I was actually expecting an over-the-top bimbo. Or at least some giant-titted Amazon.

Candice's hands had lowered to Simon's stomach, just above where he was holding the blanket. "Can. Nice to meet you Mel. This is my...boyfriend." God, I wish I could say 'son', or 'living sex-toy', or at least 'the man I'm whoring myself out to', but 'boyfriend' just feels...odd. "Why don't you stay then? We ordered more than enough, as you can see." Candice slid her fingers down underneath Simon's blanket.

"Oh no, I couldn't. I should uh...let you two get back to what you were doing." Mel said as she shifted back slightly. She's clearly naked behind this...donkey dicked stud. I'm sure as soon as I leave she's going to jump right on his pole.

"Mmm. You're very kind Mel, but at least let me offer you a bigger tip." As Candice made her suggestive offer, her right hand grabbed her son's cock, gripping him just below the helmet. And with her left, she rolled down the blanket before finally knocking it out of Simon's grip entirely. Simon froze, but held steadfast.

"OH MY GOD!" Mel shouted.

"What do you say?" Candice asked in a low voice.

Mel could only stand completely still in the strange couple's house and gape at the enormous man meat being offered to her freely. Finally, she nodded.

"Why don't you make our guest...more comfortable?" Candice suggested to Simon.

With very slow movements, Simon calmly approached Mel. Better be careful, in case she changes her mind, he thought.

Simon grabbed the bottom of Mel's tee shirt and slowly lifted it upwards. Mel did not fight him, she simply stared at him with a very wanting look in her eyes.

As her shirt was lifted above her stomach, "I uh...kind of fell out of taking care of myself." Almost immediately, she was breathing heavier, inhaling the intoxicating sex fumes emanating from Simon's cum coated body. "Certainly not as hot as your...as your..." Mel looked past Simon and caught sight of Candice in all her glory. Look at her huge tits! The way they hang, they gotta be real. And her ass...it's perfect! "...as your...girlfriend."

As her shirt was lifted above her breasts, Mel blushed and turned her head away in embarrassment. She hated her body, hated that she was spilling out of all of her clothes, especially how her breasts spilled out of the sides of the bra and above the cups.

Before taking her shirt completely off, Simon lowered his head and kissed Mel's right ear. "Everyone's hot Mel. Especially you. You're...smoky hot."

"Exactly! We just need to change your way of thinking." Candice said comfortingly.

Mel took a deep breath, then lifted her arms high above her head. With ease, Simon lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it into the living room.

Okay, go for it. Mel breathed deep and tried to psych herself up. She turned Simon's head towards hers, closed her eyes, and leaned forward with pursed her lips.

Simon happily embraced Mel and locked his lips with hers. Oh my god, her lips. They're actually bigger and fuller than Mom's. I...I think they're even bigger than Aunt Brigit's. He began sucking on her lower lip. Fuuuuuck her lips are soft and firm at the same time. I can't wait to get these wrapped around my cock.

"Mmmmmhm." Mel whimpered. It gets me so horny when someone sucks on my lip like that.

The scent of sex on Simon's body, his heat, his touch, and his mouth on hers caused her head to swim with thoughts of desire.

He's gripping me so tight, he's crushing my breasts. And, he's still wet? What is this?

While Mel was distracted, Candice had come up behind Mel and slipped her hands down inside Mel's pants and discovered Mel wasn't wearing any underwear. "This one's not wearing any panties. Do you usually get lucky while delivering food?"

Mel started to shake a little, and pushed her butt back into Candice. Mel broke her kiss with Simon for only a second, "I...ah ah ah...never wear any with leggings," and then eagerly went back to tasting his saliva.

Candice moaned into Mel's left ear while she caressed Mel's pronounced soft mound with her fingers. "Mmmm, she's really, really soft sweetie. It's like stroking velvet." Mel gasped in Simon's mouth as she felt Candice's middle finger dip between the lips of her neglected pussy. "And so hot too." Mel's lower body quivered against Candice as she felt her pussy lips being spread further apart and several fingers wormed inside her and searched for her g-spot. "I think I'm going to have to cut in line. I want to taste her right away."

Candice dropped to her knees behind Mel, she hooked her thumbs into the waistline of Mel's leggings, and shimmied them back and forth until she was able to work them over Mel's hips. Mel's ass seemed to have doubled in size the moment it was released from its tight confines.

After slipping her shoes off, Mel stepped out of her pants and stood nude before the eager and ravenous couple. Mel GASPED as Candice gripped her inner thighs and forced her legs open into a wider stance. Candice slipped further underneath Mel, and with her nose firmly pressed into Mel's ass, Candice stuck out her tongue to massage the lips of Mel's pussy. Mel jumped from the sudden pleasure, and Simon grabbed her by the back of her head and forced his tongue deep into her mouth.

Oh my god. They're like two depraved...junkies! I can't stop his tongue from invading my mouth. It feels like he's forcing me to drink his spit. Which is...sweet? Somehow? Like, there's some other flavor lingering on his tongue.

"Ooophff!" Simon gripped Mel's weighty tits firmly and had begun kneading them like baker's dough. Fuuuck. He's so strong. I can't break his grip. My only chance is to beg him to let me go. But...but...I think I'd want...him...to..., just then, Simon had heaved up Mel's heavy milk tanks and drew her pebbled left nipple to his mouth. "Fuck!" Mel cried out. God he seems even more turned on than before. I can't believe anyone likes my gross fat tits. Enough to...fuuuuuuck...inhale them and practically swallow my nipple. Mel felt as if her temperature went up ten degrees. When did I become this sensitive?

Slurp. Gulp. Gulp. Sluuuurp. Candice kept herself busy beneath Mel and she spread the poor dominated delivery girl's pussy lips far apart with her fingers and lapped at her leaking juice.

"Squeel!" I forgot about this bitch! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! She knows what she's doing. This slut must have munched a lot of cunts in her day. Fucking talented bitch! Got her tongue inside just at the right spot.

Mel's breathing came faster and faster. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" As a reflex, she attempted to squeeze her thighs together but the petite seductress beneath her was surprisingly strong.

I...can't hold out much longer. These two...they must be pros. Fuck! I'm getting tagged teamed by two pornstars. This could be an incredible way to end my dry-spell.

Candice noticed that Mel began shaking, and had increased her rhythm.

"AH! AH! Please! D...don't...stop! Hah! Hah! M...make me c...cum!" Mel began to beg. He's sucking my nipples so hard. They feel like they've grown two inches inside his mouth. Mel had tilted her pelvis even further forward in an attempt to grind her quivering pussy on the mature blonde's face. Mel then reached her arms up and dug her fingers into Simon's shoulders. "AAAHH! AAAAAH! YES! AAH! I'MGONNACUM! I'MGONNACUM! I'MGONNACUM!" Mel's shrills filled the house, but neither the mother nor the son relented their assault on the delivery girl's body. "HERE IT COMES! I'M...I'M...CUUUUMING!"

Candice's eyes shot open, she had experienced an entirely new sensation. The vagina, which her lips were firmly latched onto, had begun literally vibrating and Mel's inner muscles clamped down on Candice's tongue.

"FUUUUCK!" Mel ground down on Candice's face. Candice felt the young woman practically sit on her, but she remained focused and continued to flick Mel's g-spot with the firm tip of her tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Candice hummed and moaned through Mel's orgasm, trying to add even more stimulation to her already vibrating cunt muscles. She tilted her head back and opened her throat hoping to catch some expulsion of Mel's cum but was disappointed to find that Mel did not squirt.

"N...no...no more." Mel panted, and with shaky legs she attempted to step off Candice's face but she quickly felt her strength give out. Quick to action, Simon released Mel's breasts and held her steady under her arms.

"Are you okay?" Simon asked politely.

Mel's mouth hung open, sucking in as much air as possible, but she managed a weak smile and responded, "hah...hah...gulp...yes, thank you." Simon was mesmerized by her chest with each inhale. "I...uh...wow, almost lost my head there for a second." Fuck me, I gotta calm down if I'm going to be able to keep up with these two. "Ooophf!" Despite her weight--which really wasn't all that much--Simon had lifted Mel into his arms and carried her into the living room to place her weakened body on the couch. Fuck he's strong. And damn, I can't believe I'm getting wet again thinking about what he might do to me.

"I love how full her lips are." Candice had followed them and crouched by Mel's head. With her right index finger, she traced Mel's puffy lips. "I want to get a picture of these." In a flash, Candice retrieved her phone from the end table. "You don't mind do you?" She asked Mel.

"Umm, no. I guess not." Mel replied, and she pursed her lips making them look even larger.

"Oh, no," Candice chuckled, "I meant a picture of these red beauties wrapped around this perfect cock." Candice elaborated as she caressed just the helmet of her son's twitching cock.

Mel's eyes grew wide, wide enough to pop out of her head, yet she did not resist at all as Simon lowered his body above her head, and pointed his cock downwards, eager to invade her mouth.

Oh my god! These people are bat-shit crazy if they think I can take his cock in my mouth. Mel licked her lips several times. Better lube these up, Mel thought as she pooled a large amount of spit. And when Simon rested the head of his cannon on her lips she slowly dribbled her collected contents on his hot member. Simon felt a shiver up his spine, and his cock pulsed and grew even more as he let the rivlets of Mel's spit coat his tip.

Oh wow, Am I...actually turning him on? I don't think I've ever made a guy moan and bite his lip by spitting on his dick. Here goes nothing. If I can fit this damn fat head in, that'll be a personal best.

"Oh yes sweetie! This is hotter than I imagined." Candice had angled her phone close to Mel's face. "Her lips are huge, and they're conforming to the shape of your magnificent cock." Candice purred and stroked the side of Mel's face with her left hand while her right was a flurry tapping the capture button on her camera app. "Now, if you could, be a dear and swallow him further."

Mel squinted as she felt pressure from Simon pushing himself further into her oral cavity. Oh my god! She panicked and quickly loosened her jaw. It's just the first couple of inches, and my mouth is completely full. Goddamn sonuvabitch is gonna choke me.

"Careful sweetie." Candice said as she patted the side of Mel's face. She looked deep into the young girl's eyes, "are you alright?"

With tiny tears forming in the outer corners of her eyes, Mel simply nodded. Can't give them the satisfaction.

Assured Mel could still breath, Candice filled her phone's memory with another twenty pictures of her son's cock completely stuffing the poor delivery girl's mouth.

"Now dear," Candice spoke very softly to Mel, "I need you to relax...and open wide as much as possible." Candice had begun stroking Mel's throat with her fingertips.

Simon heard Mel take several deep breaths, and then following his mother's lead, he sank as far as he could into the unsuspecting Baltic beauty.

GLURK! Mel's eyes shot open again, and her face had turned bright red. Her throat swelled to a ridiculous proportion in order to accommodate the massive invader.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Just like that!" Candice chanted excitedly. "You filled her throat beautifully sweetie, I can't wait to show you this video." Candice had switched her phone's mode just in time.

GLURK! GLURK! Mel started to squirm and buck her head. I hope you got enough bitch, 'cause I can't breathe with your man's dick trying to tickle my stomach. She thought as she flailed and pushed against Simon's hips.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" Simon yelled as he reached under Mel's head to support and removed his veiny snake.

"Cough. Cough. What did you think was going to happen?" Mel chastised Simon. "That thing's like trying to swallow a goddamn arm."

Candice rubbed Simon's leg, "it's okay sweetie. You're used to more...talented mouths." Mel sat up and shot Candice a look. "Perhaps you're done for the evening?" She asked Mel.

"Not a chance!" Mel quickly responded.

"Well then," Candice returned Mel's smirk, "I believe I could use more material." Candice said as she lightly shook her phone.

Simon wasted no time, he moved next to Mel on the couch in an instant and locked his mouth onto her slobbering lips.

Oh fuck! It's like he's sucking the spit outta my mouth. Mel may have been taken unaware, but she was quick to wrap her arms around her new endowed lover. His body is still sweaty and wet. Fuck it feels good to grind my fat tits against him.

Simon also responded positively to such large fleshy breasts that slid against him and warmed his chest. He pushed harder and harder against Mel, and although she fought hard to stay upright--to maintain some semblance of control--she eventually succumbed to his strength and was pushed completely over and laid comfortably under Simon. He snaked his way up her body, letting his tongue graze various parts of her, and he purposefully let his rock-hard engorged cock slide between the wet pussy lips of Mel's cunt.

"Oh my god!" Mel shrieked out. "That just made my clit sensitive as fuck. What the fuck is this," Mel said as she grabbed the soft mushroom head, "like some magical meat stick?" Mel tried to be playful.

"Ha!" Simon chuckled. "I think you're just overly sensitive now." Mel pouted when Simon had guessed as much. "But I'll be happy to take advantage of that."

Simon re-positioned himself much higher above Mel's trembling body. He could still assault Mel's mouth with his own, but he had curved his back so he could rub his slick pole between Mel's fat tits.

Mmm, let's see how he likes this. Feeling the sensation of a burning hot cock between her perfectly malleable mammaries, she grabbed her globes and smashed them on both sides of Simon's rod. Working her own tits hard, she enveloped Simon's manhood completely and was practically jerking him off with her tits.

"Mmmmmm!" Simon moaned into her mouth before breaking the gross sloppy makeout session. "Fuck Mel that feels good. Fuck you're hot!" He quickly reached down with his right hand and slipped his index finger inside her leaking pussy and massaged her clit with his thumb. "Ha, ha, ha, ha," Simon had begun panting. "These tits might be magic too."

"Hot?" "Magic?" I'm fat and gross. I can't believe he's willing to just touch me anywhere. And fuuuuuck, his cock against my skin feels so good. Goddammit Mel, why can't you just enjoy this?

"P...pl...please...fuck me. Please fuck me." Mel finally cried out. "I admit. It...it has been a while. And I'm so fucking sensitive right now." Mel had shut her eyes tightly and began bucking into Simon's hand. "My clit is so hot right now, it feels like I'm going to piss myself."

"Soon," was all Simon said before he quickly returned to trying to taste the back of Mel's throat with his own tongue.

"Oh sweetie, don't punish her. You're supposed to be the perfect slut," Candice said as she wrapped her slender fingers around the base of Simon's monstrously fat cock. "Not a sadistic tease." And Candice gave Simon a firm squeeze which caused a huge dollop of precum to ooze out onto Mel's collarbone.

"What the fuck?" Mel scowled and questioned Candice. "Did you just make him cum on me?"

Candice simply smirked at her new victim, "that? On no." She chuckled. "You'll know when he cums for real."

Simon raised his body slightly above Mel's and lowered his torso.

My god he's hot. This is the first time I've seen a guy keep himself completely smooth. I love how slick his skin feels. Mel thought as she became infatuated with Simon's body.

From their previous sloppy make-out session, Simon had collected a large mixture of his and Mel's saliva, and proceeded to drool a healthy coating up and down the shaft of his manly rod.

Fuck! That's so gross! But it's making me so hot! Mel couldn't control her writhing as she squirmed underneath her dominator.