Slut Son Ch. 06 - The Toy Store

Story Info
Candice and Simon go shopping, and put on a public display.
10.9k words
4.78
19.4k
31

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers

Disclaimer

All characters are 18 years of age or older, of sound mind, and able to consent. Any characters, or situations, depicting real-life people or events are purely coincidental. This story contains strong sexual themes, including: unrealistic anatomy, fellatio, cunnilingus, incest, exaggerated volumes of male and female ejaculate, distended abdomens, public sex, being recorded, and unprotected sex without resulting in pregnancy or disease. This story is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as justification for the pursuit of acting out any fantasies or fetishes reflected in this story. Please...enjoy yourself.

******

Last time on Slut Son

Simon Memphis succumbed to the temptations of his seductive aunt, Brigit Hightower, and plunged head first into a world of illicit sex and degrading depravity. After conquering her nephew, Brigit began chipping away at her youngest sister's moral barriers, and subsequently unleashed Candice's dormant monstrous sexual appetite. Enslaved by their insatiable lust, the mother and son couple copulated constantly and increasingly without regard or reservations. One evening, they widened their lover's circle when they took advantage of an inexperienced and unsuspecting food delivery girl and dominated both her body and her will. As all three were reduced to a pile of cum-covered bodies, Candice was left to wonder if safe secret sex at home would no longer satisfy her.

Chapter 6 - The Toy Store

"Hah! Hah! Hah! Oh fuck! Fuck me! Hah! Yes! God that cock feels so good! Hah! Hah!"

Mel Beiress, an exotic raven-haired beauty, was fucking her newfound male slut in the back of her Sedan. Normally, her personal car was reserved for her side-hustle, which was delivering food orders from restaurants to nearby residents, but recently it also served as a private mobile hookup spot. Mel had previously hit a rough patch in her life. She was constantly dissatisfied with every vocation she pursued, she lived without excitement or adventure, and was becoming increasingly morose largely due to her lack of relationship prospects. However, her luck completely changed when not long ago a chance of good fortune sent her to the house of the most salacious couple. There, she was inducted into a life of perversion, constant fornication, and uninhibited fantasy fulfillment.

"Yes! Just like that! Fill me up! Oh my god you feel soooo fucking goood when you stuff my cunt!!"

Albeit cramped for two adults, Mel was straddling her willing fuck slut in the back seat. The young man was slouched far down into the seats, Mel's heels dug into the seats on both sides of him, her left hand was braced against a rear headrest, and her right against the driver side seat. The lack of space and comfort had not deterred either sex addict during their "lunchtime quickie." In fact, the limited room to move only made them grind and hump harder against each other, which exponentially compounded their lust and pleasure.

"Fuck Mel!" Simon panted loudly in Mel's ear. "Hah! Hah! It's like...Nnnnnnng! Like fucking something softer than velvet. Aaaah! Aaaah! But you're so fucking tight!" As Mel's body slapped hard against his own, her leaking sex created a slick surface on his smooth stomach. "Tight and wet! This pussy is perfection!"

"Haaaah! Haaaah! Oh yes! Fuck yes!" Mel continued to skewer herself on the first seven inches of Simon's cock. That amount of length still pushed her to her limit, but she found it to be an addictive and pleasurable agony. "It's because you're so fucking big. Oh my god, I think I can feel you...nnnnngggg...all the way in my fucking stomach. Don't...AH...stop...AH...crushing...AH...my...AH...pussy!" Mel was screaming in Simon's face, but he didn't care. He was preoccupied with kissing her neck and licking the salty sweat from her body. "You...ah ah ah...really are a freak. Fuck yes! Licking my sweat like that." Mel had tilted her head back and pushed her chest hard against Simon's face.

"Your sweat, your spit, your cum. Give it all to me!" Simon proclaimed as he plunged his face into the bountiful soft tissue of her chest and lapped at the pool of sweat that collected there.

Mel braced herself with her arms and slowed her pace before pushing herself down hard on the pole that threatened to permanently reshape her womb. "Yes! There! Right there!" Mel closed her eyes and focused hard. "Don't move. Hold it right there."

"Fuck Mel. You're forcing too much inside!" Simon said concerned.

"This hurts. This really fucking hurts! But you're almost inside my womb and it feels sooo good."

Mel held her position on top of her male slut. She worked her hips back and forth, flexed her inner muscles, and savored the feeling of being completely filled by such a monstrous cock.

"Of fuck! Here it comes!" Mel's eyes were still tightly closed as she squeezed Simon with her legs and cunt muscles. "IMGONNACUM!! IMGONNACUM!! IMGONNACUM!!"

"Yes! Cum on my cock! Let it out as you cum on my cock!"

"OH FUCK!! HERE IT COMES!!"

Mel's muscle spasms were so fast and repetitive that she literally turned into a vibrating cock sleeve around Simon. He ground his face deeper between her breasts and dug his fingers into her fat ass as millions of tingling sensations were driven into his steel shaft.

"Mel! MEL! You're going to make me cum. AAAAAAAAHH! I can't hold it. IF YOU DON'T MOVE I'M GONNA CUM INSIDE!!" Simon tried to warn his new mistress.

"NO! Don't you fucking dare! Don't cum in my car! No matter what!" Mel screamed at him.

Simon had no choice but to release his grip on Mel's ass, and use both hands to strangle the base of his loaded cannon. His cowper's gland boiled over with fluid ready to release. His balls churned and bulged with fresh sperm fighting to jettison deep into Mel's body, but with teeth clenched and beet red in the face Simon painfully kept everything at bay. Meanwhile, his lunch date was having the time of her life.

"YES! HOLD IT!" Mel's screams of ecstasy shook the car. "I'M RIGHT THERE!"

Like her first encounter with Simon, her pussy formed a tight seal around Simon's girth which prevented any liquid from escaping. Mel came and came, filling up what little available space there was inside her, until the pressure was too much and her hot girl cream shot out in sharp streams against her lover's body.

"Fuck Yes!" Simon shouted. "God I love it! Cum all over me Mel! Squirt all over me!" Simon's hands were still busy holding the barbarians at the gate and keeping an immense volume of spunk from flooding Mel's entire cavity. It took every muscle of his body to keep from grinding and humping against Mel.

"Yeah? You like that?" Mel teased as she lowered her right hand and flicked her budding clit.

"Yes! Ah! Ah! I love when a woman squirts. Fuck me Mel! It drives me crazy!" He confessed when Mel coaxed a few more fine sprays that splashed against Simon's flexing abs. "I want your cum all over me!"

"Haaah! Haaaah! You're a fucking dirty slut. You know that?" Mel asked with a huge smile as she came down from her orgasm.

Simon simply returned her smile as he tried to hide the fact that his forearms burned from fighting to maintain a tight seal around his firehose. His breathing was loud as he gulped or air, looking as if he had just finished a marathon.

"Mmmmm." Mel wiped her hand on Simon's stomach where her squirt had splashed his skin. After drawing her hand to her face, she licked her palm, "I taste pretty good if I'm being honest. Now, help me off this thing."

"Hold on. Huff huff huff. There might still be some cum inside you." Simon felt the pressure in his cock subside and he slowly released his grip. Then he slipped his arms under Mel's legs and attempted to slide further down the back seat. "Here, I want to get as much as I can."

Mel hunched her body over when she felt Simon lift her off his thickly veined texture pole. As Simon guessed, the remnants of Mel's cum that couldn't escape began to pour out of her. Ideally, Simon would have liked to latch his mouth onto Mel's leaking pussy, but he only managed to slide down far enough to have her sweet juice spill out onto his chest.

"Happy now Simon? Covered in my cum?" Mel asked although she already knew the answer.

"Of course," he replied as he continued to smile up at Mel.

"Mmmm. That was amazing. Even if it was a quickie." Mel complimented Simon as she rubbed his shoulders. Simon was then busy rubbing the slick sheer solution all over his neck, chest, and abs. "You really like when a woman squirts on you that much?" She inquired.

"Oh absolutely. It's always been a fetish of mine, but my insane obsession for it is a relatively recent awakening." Simon answered.

"Well, I still think it's strange, but I appreciate you trying not to make a mess in my car."

"Ha! That's why you didn't want me to cum? You weren't worried about me bursting your womb, figuratively of course. You didn't want to clean up my spunk off your seats." Simon was agitated, and still in pain, that he couldn't cum from before.

"First, you'd be doing the cleaning. And second, are you insane? I've seen that thing fire off. You would have drenched my entire back seat. I gotta deliver food in this, you know." Mel was legitimately flustered and chided Simon. "Don't you have to replace your mother's chair or couch or something?"

"Well, when you put it that way." Simon replied in an apologetic tone. "And it's her bed. I'm picking up her new one after work. Still, it would have been nice. It's actually...kind of painful now."

"Well then, we'll use your car next time." Mel was agitated and wanted to change the subject. "Hey! Was I able to take you any deeper?" She wondered.

"Umm, I think so. A little deeper at least." Simon didn't have the slightest clue. Half of his cock in a dripping cunt was better than no cunt.

"Can was right, I'm getting used to it, and it does feel a lot better now."

"You're calling her 'Can' now?"

"What would you prefer I call her? 'Your mother'? You're still a sick fuck you know!" Mel never missed a chance to criticize Simon for fucking his own mother, but it never bothered her so much that she didn't want to ride his ribbed pole every chance she could. "Mmmm. I'd love to keep doing this, but I gotta go and you have to get back to work."

"Sigh. Yeah, I guess." Simon pouted and rested his head against the seat with his eyes closed.

"Hey, don't be so disappointed. You'll get yours soon enough."

Mel had the final word as the two awkwardly shifted their naked and sticky sweaty bodies in the back seat and tried to dress themselves. After much difficulty, Mel and Simon exited her car, and gave each other one last kiss before Mel departed.

***

After returning from his lunch break, Simon had barely got himself situated at his workstation when, "knock knock."

Kelli Colonel, Simon's cross-fit centric supervisor, rapped her fingers on some stacked pallets just behind his desk. Simon spun his chair around to face her, and once he saw her he did something he had never done before, check her out from head to toe.

Fuck me, did she always look like that?

Kelli had always been in great shape, but Simon couldn't help but appreciate that her defined and toned muscles seemed to bulge under her tight clothes leaving practically nothing to the imagination. She wore her usual athletic shoes with white ankle-cut socks. Her black compression shorts hugged her waist just below her hips and ended just below her perfectly sculpted butt. The fabric was tight in the crouch and showcased a smooth camel-toe for any onlooker. Her legs were smooth and tanned without a single blemish, and her thighs were incredibly thick due to her strong over-developed quads. And her tee-shirt was made of a thin wicking material that contoured to her bulging abs and rounded deltoids.

WOW! She has...the perfect body. I mean, she barely has any tits, but still. She's so lean, and super fit. God damn I would taste every bit of her body. I'd even rim her asshole.

As he stared at his boss, his face became red with embarrassment.

What the fuck? This is Kelli. I'll...just chock it up to not cumming before. Aaaaaand I still have an erection. Perfect.

Simon could make all the excuses and justifications he wanted, but the reality was he found his muscular supervisor very attractive.

"Uh...hey! Kelli, what's up?" Simon finally spoke.

"Ah, there he is." Kelli replied. "I thought you were just going to stare at me the whole time."

"No. Sorry. I, uh, just got back from lunch. Didn't have my bearings yet." Simon tried to explain.

"Uh huh." Ha! Loser got caught checking out my body. She didn't believe him, and much rather hoped he was distracted by something else. "I actually have a personal question to ask. Well, more like a favor."

What is it now? Simon wondered as he shifted nervously in his chair. She's notoriously unpredictable. This could be anything.

"The resort is one of the sponsors for a rucksack race that's happening on the beach in a few weeks. And I'm one of the organizers." Kelli continued before Simon interjected.

"Rucksack? That's like a backpack isn't it?" Simon asked.

"Yeah, kind of. Well a backpack with a weighted plate inside." Kelli explained. "Anyway, we're a little short on runners so I was hoping you'd come out and participate in the race."

"I dunno Kelli. Those kinds of events aren't really my thing." Simon answered, trying to let her down easy.

"What do you mean? You work out all the time." Kelli fired back.

"Yeah, to look good. Mostly just to stay fit and healthy. I'm not actually strong or anything." Simon explained.

"Please help me out. We need enough people to justify sectioning off a portion of the beach for the course. The city is hounding us for a head count." Kelli was getting desperate and sounded as much.

"Well..I mean, why don't you run?" Simon didn't particularly like letting people down, but a rucksack race was not something he was even remotely interested in.

"I am. Actually." Kelli responded quickly.

There goes that, Simon thought. "I don't even have a rucksack, or know anything about them."

"What if I get one for you?" Kelli pleaded. "I'll get you all the equipment, take care of your registration and fee, and...and...I'll even treat you to lunch for an entire week." Kelli grasped at straws to sweeten the pot. "All you have to do is show up."

Simon took a deep breath. "When is it?"

"Two weeks from this Saturday." Kelli sounded a little more eager.

"Sigh." Simon collapsed in his chair signaling his defeat. "Alright. I'll do it. I can't promise I'll do well, but I'll be there and just...do my best I suppose."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Really. I appreciate this." It was the most appreciative Simon had ever seen Kelli be. "I'll text you more details, and let you know when I have your pack."

"Thanks, 'preciate it." Simon said reluctantly.

"Sure. And uh, let me know if you need anything in the meantime." Kelli responded.

And with that, Kelli left the delivery and shipping area and returned to her office.

Sonuvabitch! Looks like I'm going to have to start working out. For real this time.

***

Kelli plopped down into her office chair, picked up her office phone and dialed the extension for the Director of Promotions and Events.

"Chanté, good news. I think we'll have enough participants to move forward with the beach run." Kelli reported excitedly.

"Thank you Kelli. I was worried there for a while. I was even thinking of changing this to a simple 5k or 10k." Chanté replied.

"A 5k? I'm offended." Kelli laughed. "Seriously though, I know what you mean. I hit a wall reaching out to my friends and family to get people to this thing. I finally put on my tightest workout clothes and conned my best shipping guy into joining the race."

"Oh? Who is that?" Chanté asked.

"Simon. Early twenties, tall, athletic. Don't know if you've ever met him." Kelli explained.

"Oh Simon? I have met him, actually. His presence will certainly improve the scenery." Chanté said as she smiled over the phone.

Horny bitch! Kelli thought. "Yeah, well, he's new to this so I'm going to run as well and keep an eye on him."

Gym rat whore! Chanté thought. "Be sure that you do." Chanté replied with a bit of jealousy and annoyance in her voice. "Thanks for the update Kelli."

"Any time."

And both women hung up their phones abruptly.

Chanté sat in her chair silent for a few minutes lightly tapping her chin. Then, she picked up her phone and dialed the extension for one of her photographers.

"Hi Yui, it's Chanté. Just wanted to let you know I'll be taking the pictures for the rucksack race with you." Chanté swiveled in her chair to look out of her window, down at the beach. "Oh no, you're perfectly capable of covering this on your own, but it's been a while since I worked on one of the events. And it'll be good for me to get out." Chanté smiled to herself as she thought more about watching Simon during the race. "I'll need you on the ground, but I have some ideas for some wide ranged shots with the drone. You can get some really interesting shots with those. We'll touch base later about getting a head start on the Fall gallery." Over the phone Yui was disappointed; she felt as if her boss was chaperoning the event. "Thanks Yui. Bye."

I know just who to make the subject of this event, Chanté thought to herself with a suspicious grin.

***

Dammit to hell! I still can't believe I agreed to run in Kelli's race.

That one request agitated Simon for the rest of the workday. He aggressively threw his stuff into his car and then just sat in the driver seat, stewing, for several minutes.

For as swollen as they are, I'd think I would have the balls to back out. Simon shifted in his seat as his full sack was being squished uncomfortably between his thighs.

Oh well, whatever. Although, Kelli is running too. Maybe I'll get to see her in some tiny running outfit or something. That thought did improve Simon's mood, even if only slightly.

Simon picked up his phone and texted his mother that he was stopping by the bedding store to pick up the mattress she ordered before returning home.

I told her my car can't transport a mattress, but she swore it would be easy. We'll see who's right.

Simon arrived at the mattress retailer and showed a sales representative a copy of his mother's receipt.

"We'll have that right out for you." The salesman said.

To Simon's surprise, a gentleman from the back brought out a tall narrow box on a dolly. It couldn't have been more than 2 1/2 feet wide by 2 1/2 feet deep, and a little over 6 feet tall, loaded onto a dolly.

"That's a mattress?" Simon asked.

"Yeah. It's one of those violet material ones. It's in a tube you have to unroll and then it expands over the next twenty four hours." The inventory worker explained.

"Still, it looks small for a king size." Simon said. He remained skeptical.

"Oh this thing's over two hundred and fifty pounds. Trust me, it's big." The worker said as he leveled the dolly right in front of the store where Simon was standing. "Are you, uh, going to be able to handle this."

"Probably not, but I'll manage. Somehow." Having to lift something that heavy was tantamount to exercise, and exercise made Simon think of the rucksack race he agreed to.

"Here, I can at least help you get it into your truck." The man offered.

"Actually, I brought my car." Simon replied embarrassingly.

The man smirked as he tilted the dolly back. "Haha. You'll have fun getting this home."

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers