Slut Son Ch. 06 - The Toy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the heavily stained floor of a sex shop, three adult bodies lay helpless and exhausted. The proprietor of the shop scooped several palmfuls of creamy goo and drunkenly swallowed mouthful after mouthful. The mature blonde busied herself by fingering her cunt to draw out the last lingering streams of her own orgasm. The male squirt slut passed from his own ecstasy limits exceeded: his mother's cum saturated his body from the waist down, his face and neck with Nat's, and his chest and stomach with his own. The onlookers continued to film the cum-coated performers while yelling out obscene congratulatory comments.

Nat licked her lips slowly and smiled, "now that was fun."

***

Nat checked her phone again, she huffed and rolled her eyes when she read "3:00 AM" and plopped it back down on her nightstand. Her left hand returned to flicking her pierced nipples while her other hand continued to slide a well-lubed silicone dildo into her tiny sopping pussy.

Fuck. I'm still restless. This usually works by now.

Nat had been masturbating in her bed for some time, not enough to bring her to an orgasm, but just enough to lightly stimulate her. Usually, that small amount of attention allowed her to fall to sleep quite easily.

All I can think about, Nat closed her eyes and slowed the insertion of the dildo, is that poor woman bouncing on that guy's insane cock.

Vivid images of Candice, helplessly fucked by her slut-son, flooded Nat's memory. She remembered how the couples' bodies glistened, and how their sweat was flung from their faces when their bodies collided. She remembered how the fat of Candice's ass rippled with each impact, and how Simon's abs flexed and bulged as he slammed upwards to meet her body. She remembered the raw ferocity of the two lover's love-making; their faces contorted in delirious pleasure, how their fingers dug into each other's flesh, and the sickening volume of cum they produced.

Their cum, Nat thought as she bit her bottom lip.

Squirt and cum splashed her store floor. It ricocheted off their bodies and coated them in another thick layer of sexual filth.

Fucking cum was everywhere. I saw him wash his face and hair with her cum.

Nat grasped her left tit in her hand and gave it a firm squeeze.

God that was so much jizz. I thought my stomach was going to fucking burst. I have to admit, I have never been that full.

Nat smiled as she remembered her favorite part. She screamed as she took his cock in the middle of my store. She acted like she was embarrassed to be watched, but when that other couple came in, I swear it turned her on even more. She begged everyone not to film her, but she made the sluttiest faces whenever she looked at a camera. Fuck. It sent her over the edge.

Nat's eyes shot open and she ceased pleasuring herself. She effortlessly climbed out of her bed and went to her computer desk, where she logged into her surveillance server and pulled up the footage from earlier that evening. Nat sat there naked as she watched the real-life porno unfold in her store.

Look how excited she gets when she realizes she's being filmed.

Suddenly, Nat had an epiphany, she had been inspired with the most obvious and exciting idea.

THAT'S IT!

******

Author's Appreciation

Thank you for reading the sixth chapter of the Slut Son series. If you enjoyed this entry, and feel its warranted, please give this a favorite and/or a follow, and I hope you'll check back for future entries in this series.

If I wouldn't read it, I'm not gonna write it. -DomGuardi