Slut Son Ch. 06 - The Toy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that so?" Nat replied. Bitch thinks I've never handled a huge load before. "I take it he's your slut then?"

Candice nodded as she attempted to put her panties back on.

"Oh you won't be needing those." Nat said. Candice stopped and looked up at Nat. "He clearly did a number on you so why don't you take over for me."

Candice hesitated, but ultimately dropped her underwear right on the store floor and positioned herself on her knees in front of her son's cock ready to worship him.

"Since I'm a 'first-timer', show me how it's done." Nat stood up and pressed her clothed body hard against Simon's naked figure. She reached her left hand behind Simon's head and grabbed a fistful of his wet hair. Then, forced his head down to steal a kiss. She snaked her tongue out and licked his lips before shoving inside his mouth. It was then that Simon discovered his hostess had her tongue pierced.

SLURP SMACK!

"And I better see you suck that cock like a filthy pornstar on a casting couch." Nat demanded. "If you're trashy enough to have sex in someone's store, you might as well go all the way."

Candice increased her efforts, she pumped her son's cock with both hands and let her slobber cover and coat his rigid dick and her hands. Each time she pulled her mouth away, thick clear bands of drool connected her mouth to the delicious man-meat.

Being a good deal shorter than Simon, Nat wrapped her right hand around Simon's ballsack, just below the base of his cock, and gave his ball bag a firm tug. Simon winced slightly but three hands working his manhood just coaxed more sticky precum from his bulbous tip, which Candice salivated over and smeared it over face and neck. Her once beautiful face was ruined with smudged makeup, and splats of spit and spunk. Nat, enjoying her dominance, continued to make-out with Simon and grope his body, while the mature blond whore serviced the young man's cock. Suddenly two more people entered Nat's store.

"Welcome. We're having a bit of a 'promotional performance' today." Nat said as she released Simon. "Feel free to enjoy the show as you look around."

A young black couple stood just inside the store, her looking anxious and worried, and him eager and excited.

"Let's just get our stuff and go." The black woman requested quietly.

"Yeah, babe. In a minute. Lemme just..." The man's sentence trailed off as he became increasingly distracted by the lewd public display in front of him. A noticeable tent was already pitching in his pants.

"What are you promoting exactly?" The woman asked.

"Sex. Of course." Nat answered promptly. And thinking quickly, she elaborated, "It's supposed to get customers in the mood, so they buy more." A flimsy explanation, but it sufficed to convince the two standing in her store.

"It is...pretty hot." The woman said as her right hand began massaging her breasts.

Nat cocked her head back towards the naked couple and ordered, "enough of that! You with the donkey dick, lay down on the floor!" She yelled rather loudly and angrily.

Breathing hard and sweaty, Simon laid flat on his back in the middle of the store.

"What are you waiting for?" Nat turned her attention to Candice. "Don't let that go to waste." She was speaking of Simon's rigid erection angled towards his body and bobbing up and down as he flexed. "That's what you're here for. Go ahead and mount your 'lover'."

On her hands and knees, Candice crawled up Simon's shiny sweaty body. She planted her face against his inner left thigh and licked up his leg, smearing the mixture on her face onto his already wet skin. When she reached his groin, she stuffed one of her son's testicles into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"GASP! Oh fuck M...mmmmmm!" Out of reflex, Simon had almost blurted out "Mom," but had caught himself at the last moment.

"Goddamn, these two are hot." The young man enjoying the show said. "You think you could do that for me?"

"Scoff!" The young woman had a twisted look on her face. "Go hairless like him and maybe we'll talk."

Sluuuurp. Pok!

Candice released her suction on Simon's sensitive nut and continued her journey up her son's lean sculpted figure. She licked his abs, paying close attention to the contours and dips that outlined his muscles. He began to breathe heavier, his chest rose higher and higher the further she climbed his body.

She's...she's going to do it. Right here. She's going to fuck me in front of complete strangers. Oh god, if they only knew we are mother and son. We'd be ruined. Hated. Freaks in their eyes, only concerned with fucking. I wonder, how would they react? Would they lash out? Defile us? My poor mother, they'd stuff her with their cocks and cum in her constantly. And me. Every disgusted woman would cum and piss all over my body. My hard cock would be obscene to them, they'd beat me off until every part of me was stained and reeked with the scent of my own cum.

"OH FUCK!" Simon reached behind his mother's head and clutched a handful of hair. "Fuck me! Please fuck me! I don't care who sees. Show them what a hot fucking piece of ass you are! And I'll show them I'm the biggest slut for you! I'll show them how much I love stuffing your pussy with my fat fucking cock!!" Simon was uncontrollable. The horrifying fantasy he crafted in his head degraded his self worth even more and increased his desire to be a mindless male slut. He felt as if his cock swelled in girth, his veins stung as they were pushed further outwards along the length of his shaft, and he bucked his hips in anticipation of his mother's watering quim.

"Holy shit!" The man shouted out, reacting to the male "performer's" dirty talk. And as the mature blonde slid up her cohort's body, she rubbed her dripping pussy up and down the length of his shaft, teasing him further and coaxing even more precum from his aching battering ram. Almost out of instinct, he began rubbing himself through his pants.

"Stop that!" The young woman said as she batted her date's hand away.

"Fine." He said disappointingly. "How 'bout a little something or later." The man pulled out his phone and promptly started recording the salacious couple.

Candice had just impaled herself on the first few inches of her son's glorious cock, when the door opened and another customer walked in. He was an older gentleman, graying hair, a little out of shape, and dressed in business casual attire. Upon seeing the sight in the middle of the store, he stopped abruptly and stared wide-eyed.

Oh god. More people are coming in. Last time I had sex in front of a group of strangers I completely lost control. Candice worried to herself.

"Hello, welcome." Nat greeted the older man. "I'm hosting something of a...promotional event."

"Holy hell!" He replied. "Been some time since I stopped in. I...uh, like what you've done with the place." Smiling and nodding at the black couple in the store, he noticed they were both filming the "planned" sex-show. Taking advantage of the situation, he decided to film the couple as well.

This is better than I expected, Nat thought. These two sex addicts are being punished for having sex in my store by being filmed by complete strangers.

Candice had her feet firmly planted on both sides of her son's waist. She arched her head and back far behind her, practically folding her torso in half, and supported her upper body by placing her hands firmly on Simon's ankles. The audience was captivated by her ability to morph her body around the devastatingly monstrous invader. Her pussy lips were easily parted and they appeared to slide down and suck in the phallic intruder.

"Oh fuck! You're going to split me wide open!" Candice shouted out, settling into her "performer" role. "Aaaaaah! You feel so good filling me up."

"No joke!" The young male onlooker blurted out. "You can see his dick pushing her stomach out."

"That's disgusting!" His date shrieked.

The older gentleman didn't comment, but everyone was quickly distracted when the door opened and another patron entered the store. He was a tall man in his late thirties with long brown hair pulled back. He had the same initial shocked reaction everyone else had when they had entered the store. Nat greeted him as well, with the same flimsy explanation, and before long he had pulled out his phone to capture the lustful couple.

"No! Please! Don't film us!" Candice cried out as she bounced uncontrollably on her son's cock. "Please, stop! It's too embarrassing! My cunt is getting wrecked on camera!"

After hearing his mother's cries, some twisted force took hold of Simon and he began thrusting his hips upward and slammed his body hard against his mother's.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Simon swung his body upwards with such force, his balls slapped his mother's bare ass and caused ripples throughout her body.

Sweat glistened on Candice's chest as she sustained her son's onslaught. Her natural mature breasts were heaved from her body and swung wildly. "You're...you're...so strong. Please! Please...stop watching my fat tits bounce all over the place."

Candice soon had become the subject of many cheers by the onlookers.

"Look at her ass bounce!"

"Goddamn, what I'd give to fuck her tits."

"I can't believe how hard she's taking it."

"Yeah bitch! Cum all over his cock on camera!"

The longer the petite mature blonde got plowed, the more aroused the assembly became. Most of the men held their phones in one hand while rubbing themselves through their pants with the other. The young woman even slipped her right hand under her shirt and bra to massage her smooth ebony breasts. And Nat took it as far as removing her shirt and bra altogether revealing a toned stomach, and small yet extremely perky breasts with upturned nipples decorated with silver piercings.

I can't take much more of this. My son and I are on total display for these people. They're...they're...getting horny just watching us. They're turned on by my son and me. Turned on that his cock is changing the shape of my stomach with each thrust. I...I...I'm going to cum so hard!

Being filmed and degraded by complete strangers sent Candice into new heights of passion and lust. Her face turned redder and redder the harder she breathed. Droplets of sweat were flung from her body as she twitched and convulsed on the phallic forearm fisting her stretched out cunt.

"OH FUCK! PLEASE DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP! I'MGONNACUM! I'MGONNACUM!" Candice shouted repeatedly. Her adoring fans thought it was part of her acting performance, but her sporadic movements and uncontrollable screaming were all natural reactions to her son's talents.

"CUM FOR ME! PLEASE CUM FOR ME!" Simon pleaded. "Tell me how to make you cum!"

"JUST AAH! DON'T AAH! STOP AAH! FUCKING ME!" Candice yelled in response.

A second later, Simon felt the familiar and exciting sensations of his mother's pussy vibrating around his engorged pistoning cock. In anticipation of what was to come, he slid his hand under her buttocks.

"AAAAAAAAAHH! AAAAAH! HERE IT COMES! I'M CUMMING!"

Suddenly, blazing hot clear liquid shot from Candice's pussy like highly pressurized water bursting through a ship's hull.

PIIIIISSH!

"What the fuck!" The people filming jumped back in shock. Those who had gotten closer instinctively protected their phones and faces from the straying streams of spray.

"AAAAAAAHHH! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING SO HARD ON YOUR COCK!" Candice continued to shout as she writhed and bucked through her orgasm.

"Oh my god when you cum it's so hot!" Simon proclaimed. "Drench my fucking cock! Stain my body! Make me drink your sweet pussy cum!" Simon quickly lifted his mother's body high off his mammoth cannon and positioned her closer to his head so that the remaining shots would strike his chest and face. Even after countless opportunities to practice swallowing his mother's volume, it was still more than he could handle as excess pussy juice splashed out of his mouth and soaked him even more than her previous orgasm in the fitting room.

"Holy shit! She's gonna drown him!" One of the men said.

"Did you know women could squirt that much?" Someone else asked.

"That's disgusting. This bitch is a total freak." The young woman said.

Candice's bust doubled in size and quickly deflated as she forced herself to take deep breaths. Normally, she'd ride her high as long as possible, but seeing how she was vulnerable in public, and unsure what Nat would put them through next, she wanted her mental faculties back as quickly as possible. Simon simply laid comfortably on the floor propped up on his elbows, rested his mother on his chest, and swallowed a mouthful of squirt.

"That was fucking incredible!" Candice's newly acquired fans cheered.

"I've never seen anything like that." One man commented.

"Same. And I've seen a lot of crazy porn." Another admitted.

"That's all well and good," the young woman interrupted, "but some of us wanna see this bitch take a load of his cum all over her now."

Nat sashayed over to Candice, grabbed her knotted blond hair at the back of her head, and pulled Candice's head back to position her for a sensual lesbian kiss. There was a loud SMACK when their lips parted. "First rule of business 'cougar', give the customers what they want." She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and panties and slid them down over her slender legs. She even kicked off her flats as she stepped out of her clothes.

She's almost as good as Simon when it comes to undressing, Candice thought.

"I'm sure we can get him to cum much faster with two whores riding him." Nat declared confidently.

"I'm...I'm so close already. Hah! Hah! I'm not gonna last long." Simon explained as he tried to catch his breath.

"Good!." Nat scowled at Simon's weak attempt to avoid having to pleasure her. She kicked out his right elbow which caused him to collapse completely on the floor.

This won't do much to help my image, but I'm not letting him leave without getting my pussy wet. Nat thought to herself.

Nat then climbed on top of Simon's face and aggressively ground her slit against his face. The slick coating from the squirt bath provided Nat a frictionless surface to dominate the subservient male slut right in the middle of her own store.

Dammit. I'm not ready for this. I couldn't breath the entire time Mom flooded my face, I need more air before I can...wait, Simon went completely still as his lips parted and tasted Nat for the first time. What's this flavor? How can she taste this...incredible?

Simon wrapped his arms around Nat's legs and forced her down even harder. He tilted his head back to allow more of his tongue to slip inside Nat's tantalizing sex, not even caring his nose was pressing hard into her asshole.

"Mmmmm. You like that do you?" Nat closed her eyes and smiled as she felt the man beneath her try and savagely devour her. "I keep myself fresh, constantly. No funky smells or nasty tastes from my body." She licked her lips and continued to brag, "my body is so hot it can overload all five senses at once and give you a mind-breaking orgasm."

It's...it's true. Her taste, it's incredible. I could keep drinking her but it would never slake my lust. The skin on her thighs, it's like creamy silk, or velvet. She's drop-dead gorgeous, she smells like hot sex. Even the sound of her voice, it bore into my brain and I can't hear anything else. I...I can't deny her.

Nat opened her eyes and discovered Candice was just staring at her. "What? You think you're done? Get back on that pipe." She ordered. "And lean in. I want to molest those fat fucking tits while you play with my piercings."

"Y...yes. Anything you want." Candice responded weakly.

Nat's grin rivaled the Grinch's as she mashed her small, yet strong, hands into Candice's chest. She felt the soft flesh of Candice's large natural sweater meat squish and bulge between her fingers as she worked those globes like putty.

"Aaaaaaah!" Candice shrieked. She's...she's overpowering me so quickly. Her hands are so soft and tender, And the way she's working my breasts, it hurts...but feels soooo good at the same time.

Candice's mind was racing so much she nearly forgot her duty. She reached out and lightly caressed Nat's firm tits. I've never played with someone's pierced nipples before. I hope I don't hurt her. She maintained a sensitive pressure as she pinched Nat's nipples and rolled the silver jewelry with her thumbs. Her efforts did not impress.

"Hmmphf." Nat scoffed disappointingly. "Let's see if you're better with your mouth." Using the poor milf's breasts like rowing handles, Nat yanked Candice forward and forced the soft sweaty blonde's body against hers. "Now, suck on my nipple. Don't forget to bite it and flick it with your tongue."

Candice inhaled Nat's left breast and found it felt surprisingly good in her mouth. She used her tongue to crush Nat's nipple against the roof of her mouth. And every so often Candice would nibble on Nat and enjoy the sensation of cold metal on her tongue.

"Aaaaah! Yes! Now that's more like it." Nat responded.

Simon quickly fell victim to over-stimulation. His mother's pussy could already make him cum in no time, but add in the flavor and scent of a second sex-goddess, and he was in danger of losing himself completely and turning into a mindless sex doll.

"Whoa! What's with the bucking?" Nat questioned. It looked to her that Simon was trying to throw Candice off his pelvis.

"He...ah ah ah...must be ready...aaaaahh...to cum soon!" Candice answered.

"Quick, lean back. I wanna see him fuck you through your stomach again." Nat ordered.

Candice complied and leaned back enough to practically lay on Simon's legs. Candice wasn't very fit, but with so much strain on her abdomen, Nat could swear she could see defined ab muscles forced to the surface.

Nat grabbed Candice by her hips and gave Candice one long lick, from the top of her slit to her sternum. "God, I love watching long nasty donkey meat destroy cocky bitches."

Suddenly, Simon bucked so violently he nearly threw his mother completely off his cock, and would have thrown Nat off as well had she not shifted her grip and dug into Simon's sides.

"IT'S...IT'S TOO MUCH! I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK!" In a bench press motion, Simon had lifted Nat up off his face. "I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM!!"

SCHLUUURP POP!

Simon's cock popped out of its favorite home and swung upwards towards Nat's body.

"Sorry, but I'll be taking this." Nat selfishly declared as she grabbed the twitching cannon with both hands. "Now! Give me all that cream!"

"OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!!" Was the last warning Simon could muster.

SPURT!

A thick rope of jizz splashed against Nat's chin and splattered up her face.

SPUURT!

Another rope struck her throat and coated her neck.

SPUUURT!!

A third shot of cum blasted against her perky breasts.

"Oh shit! He's cumming everywhere!" It was at that point that Nat grabbed a hold of the active cannon and forced her mouth over the spouting head like a tight sleeve.

GLURK! GLURK!

Nat's eyes bulged as her throat swelled to accommodate the man meat pumping thick creamy globes of white spunk into her perfect body.

GLURK! GLURK!

Nat swallowed as much as she could, but the volume injected into her body was too much even for her thrill-seeking sexual appetite.

"GASP! Oh shit! Cough cough! Oh fuck!" The spewing cannon popped out of her mouth, and the last dregs of spunky cream weakly splatter her chest and quickly ran down her smooth toned stomach to pool at her naturally sweet perfumed pussy. Nat found her strength mysteriously sapped and found herself slipping off Simon's greasy sex-stained body.