Slut Son Ch. 06 - The Toy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Whoo!" Simon shouted. "That...that was a workout." After heaving the condensed mattress from his car to inside the house, then up the stairs, and to his mother's bedroom, he finally delivered the new king-sized mattress to its intended destination. He took several steps back and wiped the sweat from his face with his shirt. "Don't want to do that again any time soon." He joked.

"Oh my god, thank you so much sweetie. Although, I know this is a horrible time to ask this, but can you take the old mattress down to the garage to be thrown out?"

Simon looked down at his mother. She was sweet and innocent, and the last thing Simon wanted was for his petite mother to get injured lifting something as heavy as their old saturated love mattress.

"Yeah, of course. No problem. Just uh...need a minute." He wiped his face again, and then lifted his shirt over his head and discarded it on the floor.

"Wow. Look at you." Candice said excitedly as she salivated over her son's topless body.

"Huh?"

"Your chest, and your arms. They're bulging. And look at this vein running down your bicep." Candice said as she caressed her son's arms. "I love that. Makes you look strong. Like, strong enough to force me to do anything and I couldn't fight you off."

"Oh my god. I love how insatiable you are! But I need to finish this before I run out of steam." Simon explained.

Candice had at least taken care of removing the sheets from the old mattress, so Simon took care of lifting it off the box spring and with great difficulty carried it out of the room. Given the size and the weight of the old mattress, plus his already exhausted state from lugging the new mattress up a flight of stairs, Simon was forced to take several breaks before he finally made it to the garage, and propped up the old mattress against the wall near the trash bin.

"Ooooooh god. I hope she doesn't have any more chores for me." Simon said aloud to himself. He went back inside to get a cold drink from the kitchen, but Candice was already prepared with a chilled electrolyte beverage.

"Oh! Thank you so much." Simon graciously thanked his mother as he chugged it down. "Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. Gasp! I needed that so bad."

Candice stood closer to her son and traced his chest with her right index finger. Then, she teased his nipples before making a request.

"Sweetie, I wanted to go shopping this evening," Candice was biting her bottom lip and turning her hips back and forth, "and I was hoping you would come with me."

"Shopping? Yeah, sure. That sounds fine." Simon replied. "Like, for new clothes?"

"No. I wanted to go shopping for...toys." Despite all the barriers they had broken as mother and son, Candice was still apprehensive about showing her son that side of her.

"Toys? What do you mean?"

"Ugh. Sweetie, do I have to spell it out for you? I want you to come with me to a sex shop." Candice finally blurted out.

"Oh. Oooooh, adult toys. Got it." Simon nodded, showing he finally understood. "Of course I'll go with you."

"Really?" Candice was giddy with excitement.

"Absolutely, no problem. Let me just grab my shirt." Simon replied.

"Thank you so much." Candice leaned and kissed her son on his cheek. "Meet me in the SUV." And as Simon walked past her, she did something she had never done before. She gave her son a hard THWACK on his left buttock. He turned his back to look at his mother and flashed her a devilish smile.

***

Candice chauffeured herself and Simon in her large black SUV, and for the most part it remained a quiet drive until Simon broke the silence.

"So," Simon started, "this store we're going to, have you been there before?"

"Oh yes, many times." Candice answered. "In fact, I was a regular there for a while." Simon looked over at his mother who was deep in thought, like memories of so many good times came flooding back to her. "I actually haven't been back since a new owner took over, so, this will be a new experience for both of us." Candice said as she returned her son's look and smiled at him.

"What kind of stuff would you get?" Simon inquired, trying to keep the mood light since they were both a little nervous.

Candice's face lit up with a very bright smile as a laugh had burst out. "Haha, well, as strange as it sounds, this place has the lingerie that I like. Say what you want about the adult industry, but they know how to make comfortable bras and panties."

"Huh. I actually never thought about that." Simon replied. "You know, when you say it out loud it makes perfect sense."

"Outside of clothes," Candice continued, "anything that would strike my fancy."

"Like dildos?"

Candice blushed. Simon had never said the word "dildos" in front of his mother, and suddenly she became as embarrassed and timid as a school girl. "Y...yes, sometimes. But I buy all kinds of things, whatever I think I might like."

"I can't argue with that. I think that's pretty cool Mom." And in an attempt to sooth his mother, Simon placed his left hand on her right thigh and caressed her soft leg.

The rest of the drive was silent, but that didn't last long because moments later they arrived at the store front. When they entered the establishment, Simon stood just on the other side of the door and surveyed the store. As expected from the outside, it was a small shop yet every available space was filled with all manner of adult toys, clothing, and other products. In the front of the store were some aisles with tall partitions of toys for both women and men, a little further back and along the left side were racks of clothing and on the walls hung some really rique items, and in the back was the video section along with larger items such as: swings, harnesses, machines, and large cushions and wedges. To the right side near the front, was the checkout counter that also served as a display case for various smaller toys and lubes. And behind the counter, was a very young woman around Simon's age if not a year or two younger. She was short, even shorter than Candice, with a thin and beautiful frame and adorned a bubble-butt disproportional to the rest of her figure. She had thick jet-black hair that was styled into something resembling a bob, piercing bright blue eyes, purple eye-shadow, black lipstick and painted nails, and tattoos that covered her entire left arm. She wore a very tight rock band t-shirt that she cut in the front to give it a deeper neckline, very small black denim shorts, and beige flats. When she heard customers enter the store, she hopped up from her stool behind the counter.

"Hello, welcome to Cherry's." The young woman greeted both patrons that entered her store, but she immediately zeroed in on the tall handsome young man.

"Hi, I'm Candice." Candice said brightly walking up to the woman behind the counter.

"Nat. Pleased to meet you." Nat replied.

"Are you by any chance, the new owner?" Candice was skeptical, but didn't want to assume just because of how young Nat was.

"I am actually." Nat answered. "I love all things sex. So, when I heard Carol was selling I decided to make a bid to buy the business."

"That's amazing!' Candice said. "And good for you too, starting out so young."

Nat smiled and thanked Candice, and then her gaze was quickly drawn to Simon, standing a few paces behind Candice, still looking around the store. "Does he speak?" Nat wondered.

"Hmm?" Candice turned her head to look behind her. "Oh, yes. He does. I don't think he's been in an adult shop before. Probably a little nervous. I wanted to bring my..." Candice caught herself before she said "son" to the young woman, "...my 'male slut' in to help me pick out some sexy clothes, and anything else that looks like fun." Candice then cleared her throat to get Simon's attention. "Hmmm hmmm."

Simon turned to look at the counter and saw both women staring at him. "Uh, hi! Simon." He said finally introducing himself.

"Hello." Nat replied rather seductively. "If you'd like, I'd be happy to give you a tour of the store." Nat offered.

"Oh, uh, thank you." Candice blushed. I shouldn't be surprised. She then turned to her son, "But we're just going to take a look around together."

Disappointment fell on Nat's face, but she had leaned very far forward on the counter to show off her small, yet very perky breasts to Simon. "Well, let me know if you need any help or...recommendations." She offered. And while Candice had her head turned, Nat looked Simon right in his eyes, "or help fitting into anything. Our sizes run a bit small, if you're looking for a tight fit." Simon blushed even more than he already had been.

"Will do." Candice replied.

Simon simply smiled at Nat and then caught up with Candice who was looking at some very brightly colored, and intricately laced, bras. It wasn't long before she had a few items already piled up on her left arm as she searched through more racks. After the bra section, Candice had picked out two teddies, and then to Simon's surprise a few thongs that could only be described as thin straps or strings.

What's even the point of wearing underwear then? He wondered to himself.

On the far left side of the store, were two tall cubicles acting as changing rooms. Ready to 'inspect' the merchandise, Candice was dragging Simon with her to occupy one of them. Candice then hung all the clothes she picked out on the few provided hooks and then turned to her son.

"Sweetie, you'll help mommy change into these right?" Candice asked with a very faint yet beautiful voice.

Still thinking his mother's intentions were innocent--as innocent as they can be in a sex shop--Simon eagerly offered his help. "Of course. You need me to fasten the snaps and tie the laces?" He wasn't really sure how the garments worked.

Candice lifted her t-shirt above her head and revealed a very plain light-pink bra to her son. Then she turned around and pulled her hair aside to uncover the clips in the back. "Would you mind undoing these?"

Candice hadn't even finished her request when in one effortless motion Simon pinched both sides of the backing together with his right hand and snap snap snap, the clips came undone. With her back still turned, Candice lowered her loose bra and gently placed it on a small shelf on her left side. Candice turned back around to proudly display her breasts to her son.

Candice tucked her left hand under Simon's shirt, and with her right hand she fumbled with the button on his pants. This was Candice's sign for "take off your clothes."

"Really? Here?" Simon tried to whisper quietly.

"Yesss!" Candice hissed in Simon's ear. "Right here. Right now sweetie!"

Simon blushed, and his hands shook, but he responded with an eagerness that matched his mother's enthusiasm as he quickly stripped in the changing room.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. This is crazy! I can't believe Mom wants me to do it right here.

Trepidations notwithstanding, Simon couldn't deny was becoming just as insatiable.

Fuck, I can't stop myself. It's like, the more she acts like a whore in front of me, the more turned on I get. Although, the more I act like a slut, the hornier I am.

Simon knelt down in front of his mother and removed her shorts and panties.

"Hmphf." Simon laughed to himself. Whether she's a whore for me, or I'm a slut for her, I can't fight my addiction for a woman's cum.

Candice eagerly placed her very wet snatch just above Simon's quivering mouth.

I can't believe I'm doing this in public. Candice thought frantically in her head. Oh god, my heart is pounding so loudly in my ears, I can't hear anything else. I'm going to do this, I'm going to make him eat my pussy here in this changing room.

Looking at his mother directly in her eyes, Simon hung his mouth open and stuck his tongue out as far as he could. Drool dripped off his bottom lip and splashed onto the floor between his knees. Fighting the urge to scream out "eat my pussy," Candice took a deep breath and lowered herself onto her son's face. The strong fragrance of his mother's aroused sex-pot overwhelmed and intoxicated Simon. He had become unaware of everything around him, everything except for the mature maternal body offered freely before him. His insatiable lust for his mother's flavor had taken a hold of him, and he snaked his strong tongue deep within his mother's warm drenched cavity.

"GAAASP! Oooooh my god! Sweetie! That feels so good!" Candice exclaimed louder than she should have. "How are you doing this? Your tongue is as strong as two fingers on my g-spot."

Sluuuurp. Sluuuurp.

Simon had paused for just a moment, "I'm raging for your cum Mom. I can't stand it. No matter how much I drink, I can't get enough. I want more! I need more!" It was Simon's turn to speak louder than he should have. "Cum for me Mom! Let me taste it. Drink it. Wash my face and hair with it! Spray it on my cock so I can jack off with your cum." Simon had excited himself too much, and latched back onto his mother's trembling sex forming a tight seal.

Dammit Simon, why do you have to talk like that? When you were shy and embarrassed I could at least last a little longer. Now, the dirtier you get the sooner I want to cum all over your body. Candice whimpered as she confessed this to herself.

Simon sucked harder and harder. He grabbed his mother's ass firmly and sandwiched her pelvis between his hands and head.

"Hah! Hah! Hah! You're crushing my sensitive clit!" Candice moaned, being sure to mention 'sensitive' to her son, hoping to coax more attention to her pussy from him. Simon understood her request, and then with his upper lip firmly pressed against her clit, he began humming to send waves of tiny vibrations throughout the most erogenous part of her body. "Oh my god Simon. Yes! YES! Just like that! Keep going just like that!"

Nat, who had resumed her comfortable position behind the main counter, had looked up sharply from her phone towards the changing rooms. Most sex sounds are indistinguishable from anything else, but Nat approached the cubicle housing the couple just to be sure.

Are...they really having sex in my store? Nat wondered as she stood still and listened. Through the broad wooden door she heard Candice's unmistakable moaning, "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Fucking hell!" Nat said aloud. Horny fucking rats! They've barely been here five minutes!

Approximately thirty seconds before Nat opened the changing room door, Simon was gulping and swallowing as much of his mother's leaking cum as physically possible. He was desperate to bring her to one of her intense geyser-like orgasms, so he spread her cheeks wide and slipped the middle finger on his right hand suddenly inside her anal opening.

"GASP!" Candice spat from the sudden shock. "Si...Simon! That's too much!"

Suddenly, their private show wasn't so private. The forbidden couple heard the disconcerting sound of the metal handle on the door turning, and soon they were the recipients of Nat's annoyed yet cheeky glare.

Candice froze and returned Nat's gaze with a look of horror. Oh no! No no no no no! I knew she'd hear us, but she barged in. I'm caught. Caught with my son. My..., Candice looked down at Simon, who had not stopped treating her naked clam like a delicious wedge of watermelon, ...with my handsome sex-crazed son. His face is already soaked, but the look in his eyes. He wants more. He wants to show off in front of this young tight-bodied girl.

Candice saw a flash of bright white light as Simon snuck his ring finger into her ass. She and Simon were completely nude. Completely exposed in public. And the nerves inside her rectum were being massaged, a strong tongue probed her g-spot, and humming vibrated her pink throbbing clit. All of that was done by the man of her dreams. And all of that, the best oral sex of her life, in front of a vixen less than half her age.

"AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Candice was unable to contain herself and cried out.

Simon's wish was granted as the familiar sensation of his mother's sweet hot cum was jettisoned from her tiny cunt.

PIIIIIIISSSSHH!

Candice practically drowned Simon in her pussy cum. It was forced in his eyes, up his nose, and down his throat.

"I'M AAAAAAAAHH I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!" Candice screamed out. And she forcefully pushed Simon's head back.

"CUM! FUCK YES! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!" Simon matched his mother's volume.

Candice bucked and swayed her hips, she resembled an unmanned fire hose as her squirting covered Simon from head to toe. Her liquid cum splashed over his body and drenched her as well. The carpet beneath them was quickly soaked and stained. Their clothes that they had haphazardly tossed to the side became little more than wet rags. And even Nat's shins and shoes had unexpectedly been in the splash zone.

"What the fuck!" Nat asked in disbelief. She was welling up with anger. Her changing room had been ruined. Some, insane daring couple, had come into her store, snuck into one of the changing rooms, and came all over everything.

This is some sick joke, right? Who the fuck are these people? This blonde bitch isn't fooling anyone. Fucking old bitch trying to show off with some pathetic man-whore. Some small-dicked siss who gets off eating out hags in public...some small-dicked...small...fucking huge cock!

Nat's gaze had become affixed on Simon's swollen bobbing cock. The excitement of being cummed on had made his monster swell even more as his soft helmet reached well above his belly button. Nat continued to stare and tried to make sense of it. It could have easily been mistaken for any of the ridiculous phallic models in her store, yet there was the real thing, huge and grotesque, and she wanted it to destroy her.

"We're...we're sorry." Candice panted. "We just couldn't help ourselves."

"You've ruined my changing room!" Nat yelled.

"And we'll...pay for the damage." Candice offered weakly.

"God damn right you will. And I'll take my first installment now!" Nat replied. She tried to sound angry, but she was too horny to care anymore. She took two steps forward and grabbed Simon by his rock hard pole. It was wet, covered in slick girl cum and searing hot in her hand.

This cock is perfect, Nat thought to herself.

Nat tightened her grip on her helpless victim and led him out into the main part of the store.

What the fuck! Simon thought in shock. At least the store is empty.

"I like all things sex." Nat reminded her new toy. "That includes exhibitionism," she smirked. "If you're going to fuck in my store, at least do it where everyone can see!" Nat was much more strong-willed and demanding than her stature let on.

"I...uuuuugh...I can't do this." Simon moaned. Nat had dropped to her knees and had begun stroking Simon's soaked cock while licking his head.

Sluuuuurp.

"Mmmm. You should have thought about that before you decided to act like trashy whores in my store." Nat replied, loving the position she was in.

"Slut, actually." Simon said softly.

"Pardon?" Nat questioned.

"I'm...I'm...uuuugh oh fuck...I'm a slut." Simon was moaning and shaking on the outside, but on the inside he couldn't contain his excitement.

Oh fuck. I just admitted to a complete stranger that I'm a complete and total male slut.

That spiked his arousal and as he flexed his member, a huge dollop of precum pooled from his tip and smeared against Nat's face.

"Oh! Already?" Nat responded disappointingly.

"That's just him getting excited." Candice explained. Nat tilted her head to the side and witnessed Candice coming out of the fitting room. Candice was poorly concealing her breasts with her right arm while she held her panties in her left hand. "His cum is too much to handle for a first-timer."