Slut Son Ch. 07 - Good Neighbors

Story Info
Next door neighbor needs Simon to handle some boxes for her.
13.4k words
4.76
24.6k
38

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers

Disclaimer

All characters are 18 years of age or older, of sound mind, and able to consent. Any characters, or situations, depicting real-life people or events are purely coincidental. This story contains strong sexual themes, including: unrealistic anatomy, fellatio, cunnilingus, older female seducing younger male, oil, public sex, exaggerated volumes of male and female ejaculate, distended abdomens, prostate massage, and unprotected sex without resulting in pregnancy or disease. This story is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as justification for the pursuit of acting out any fantasies or fetishes reflected in this story. Please...enjoy yourself.

Author's Note

I've gone back to my SFX ways for this chapter; I am trying to differentiate myself and stand out among so many talented and amazing writers here on LR. My goal is to try and write a story that reads like one of those adult xxx comics. I understand that for some it's a distraction, and perhaps even cheapens the reading experience, but I hope you'll decide to read this installment anyway. If it truly makes the story unbearable to get through, please let me know in the comments and perhaps I can come up with a compromise or alternative solution in my writing style. If by chance it enhances the story for you, I would love to hear that feedback as well.

******

Last Time on Slut Son

Candice tempted her son, and fate, when she took him shopping at her favorite adult store. In a plot to test her son's devotion and love to her, Candice attempted to seduce him in the store's changing room but they were quickly discovered by Nat, the owner of the establishment. An extremely sexual creature herself, Nat forced the forbidden couple to perform various sex acts for the other patrons in her store. Elsewhere, Kelli reached out to Simon to participate in a race that she was organizing. With precious little time to train, Simon will be forced to push himself to his physical limits.

Chapter 7 - Good Neighbors

Eight hundred eighty two steps. That is the total number of steps to reach the height of the reservoir dam. Roughly a twenty-five minute drive from where Simon Memphis lives on the coast, a large cement structure was built at the county reservoir. Lacking in extravagance or entertainment value, it was not a usual hot-spot for locals or tourists, which made the intimidating staircase ideal for intense training sessions. Simon had reluctantly agreed to his boss' request to participate in a rucksack race that was to take place in just a few weeks time. He was never the cavalier type when it came to his health, he has always been mindful of his nutrition and maintained a strict exercise regimen since his freshman year of high school. However, he was hardly on the level of the men and women who have spent considerable time conditioning and strengthening their bodies for these types of events. Time was short, and Simon needed to prepare for the race with the most intense workouts he could think of.

Simon had attempted running up those steps many times, but had never been able to ascend all eight hundred plus steps without stopping. During his latest attempt, he only made it to the halfway point when he felt his legs burn with a severe pain, and his lungs were on fire as he gulped for air trying to avoid passing out. Each step, each forced movement to raise his legs, caused a painful tightening in his thighs.

Feels like...feels like my body's turning to lead. Simon thought to himself as he wheezed and huffed with each movement.

It...can't be much further to the top. Simon lifted his gaze from the stone steps and looked upwards. His eyes widened and his spirits dropped as the remaining mountain of steps before him seemed to ascend all the way into the sky.

"Huff. Huff. Huff. Fuck. I...can't do this."

***

The following day, before returning home from work, Simon retrieved two five gallon buckets from the trunk of his car and filled them with wet sand from the beach.

It's too early for this, I haven't recovered but I have to make each day count.

Simon could still feel an intense burning in the muscles in his legs. He looked south at the long stretch of beach before him and took a deep breath.

I'm already tired just thinking about this.

He picked up both buckets and proceeded to "farmer" carry the weight for two and a half miles. Then, he had to turn around and trek another two and a half miles back to his starting line.

By the end of his workout, Simon could maintain neither his balance nor his grip on the handles.

PLFF. The buckets fell hard onto the sand, tipping over and spilling their contents.

Simon's hands were so tight he could not even open them properly. His posture suffered greatly as he had no choice but to arch his back and let his shoulders slump forward. And a huge blue vein protruded in each bicep, as if small snakes were hiding in his arms.

"Arrrrrgh! It hurts! I...huff huff huff...can't do this."

***

Closer to the weekend, he took a half day from work and returned home for a special workout. Wearing only compression shorts and his running shoes, he stood at the end of his street and bolted down the lane as fast as he could. Once he reached his house he would cease his sprint and perform burpees until muscle fatigue prevented him from squeezing out any more reps. After he caught his breath, he would rest for a few minutes, and then walk to the end of the street and do it all over again.

God, my lungs are on fire, was all Simon could think about. Every breath became harder and harder to make. Is this even worth it? It was not the first time Simon had asked himself that question. This is a lot of work for not getting laid. Not the first time he had that selfish thought.

During one interval, Simon stood at the end of the street and gathered his strength. He paced around in a small circle with his hands resting on top of his head, when he heard the pattering of feet behind him.

"Hey! How's it going?" A beautiful young Puerto Rican jogger called out to Simon as her running route took her past his resting spot.

"Huff. Huff. Huff. Hi." Simon had barely managed to respond with a response and a wave while he tried to catch his breath.

As the runner got closer to Simon, she slowed her pace.

"You doing okay?" She asked.

"Huff. Huff. Yeah." Simon replied as he nodded. He turned to face her, "got a big huff event coming up."

"You sure you can do this? You look about ready to keel over." She chided in a playful tone.

"Haha." Simon tried to laugh, as much as his limited air supply would allow, at the young attractive runner's comment. "At this point...huff huff...I just want to finish. Huff huff. Not even trying to do well."

This guy is serious. He's drenched, he looks like he just got out of the shower. And I've never seen so much definition before either. His shoulders look like bulging onions. His abs, it's like the first eight-pack I've seen. And...oh my god! Her eyes made their way down to Simon's soaked compression shorts. That's a lot of meat he's cramming in there. Like, a ridiculous amount. He's either padding it, or really uncomfortable. Either way, he's definitely out here to show off.

"I'm...huff huff...Simon, by the way," he said as he held out his hand. "I think I've seen you jogging before."

"Hi, Evita," she replied as she shook Simon's hand. "Yeah, I live on the back side of the circle."

"Oh really? I'm just up the street." Simon said as he forced himself to smile. "We've been neighbors this whole time."

"I've actually seen you running for a while now." Evita replied. Wait, that's where I heard crazy hardcore sex going on. Was that him? I'll bet anything that was him, Evita wondered to herself as she stood a little closer to Simon. "Maybe, we can run together sometime"

"Yeah, I think I'd like that." Simon said gleefully.

"Then you better keep training, so you can keep up with me." Evita winked, and on that note she waved 'goodbye' to Simon and continued on her route.

As Simon watched her jog, the alluring shape of her young tight body made him temporarily forget all about his physical anguish. He simply stood in the street and appreciated such a perfectly sculpted physique.

Yup, that's reason enough to start running with her after this.

Simon stretched and got into position to sprint down the street again, when the severity of his over-taxed muscles came rushing back to him.

"Sigh." Just one more.

***

"Hey Mom!" Simon shouted as he entered the house after his workout. Sweat poured down his body which gave him a bright sheen in the light. "I think I'm done for the day. I was going to take a shower if you wanted to j..."

"SIMON!" Candice cut Simon off as quickly and as loudly as possible. His mother seldom raised her voice like that. It stopped Simon in his tracks before he peeked around the corner and discovered they had a visitor.

"Wanted to, what?" A beautiful, mature, voluptuous blond sat in Candice's living room and eagerly awaited Simon's answer.

Simon's favorite nosy resident in the neighborhood was Ms. Fielding, a beautiful older woman in her late fifties who lived next door to his mother's house. Ms. Fielding was an exceedingly beautiful woman who had aged like a fine wine. She was a blue-eyed beauty with long blond hair that reached all the way down to her lower back. Her face was round with defined cheekbones, and her smile could win friends and enemies alike to her way of thinking no matter the argument. She carried more weight than she used to, and her hips had grown wider over the years, but she sported a very voluptuous ass that could double for a shelf at the base of her back. Smooth unblemished skin covered her silky legs, and her thick thighs tapered down to her tiny ankles. Ms. Fielding was the peak of feminine beauty in the neighborhood, but her most notorious attributes were her enormous natural breasts. She wanted to keep her body as natural as possible, so she never got them lifted, but they were full, round, and immense in weight and volume. Looking at her head on, her breasts--even when supported by a bra--concealed her upper body from her hips, up.

Ms. Fielding was the unofficial queen bee of the neighborhood. Often she was preoccupied with hosting her "women's tea event," where many of the women in the neighborhood gathered at her house. There, stories, gossip, and the occasional scandal would be traded and discussed by everyone in attendance; which was usually by exclusive invite only. Ms. Fielding was a guiding and comforting presence to the women in her neighborhood, but her outreach and council was not solely for the goodwill of her friends, but rather for information. The coastal neighborhood was the picture of innocence, and for Ms. Fielding, the calmer the surface, the more salacious the indiscretions were happening underneath.

Ms. Fielding wore simple slip-on thong sandals, faded light blue jeans, and a yellow blouse. Her extremely large bust stretched the neck line out so much that the three small buttons at the top could not be fastened, and the shirt barely hung on her shoulders. And to cap off her look, the straps of her black bra were exposed and dug into the soft tissue atop her shoulders as they strained to support her low-hanging yet impressively large breasts.

"Oh, no...uh. I just meant," Simon turned his gaze towards his mother, "if you wanted me to do anything before I got in there." A good thing I'm already sweating. "Yard work, or taking out the trash or something." Finally remembering his manners, he greeted the house guest. "Hi, Ms. Fielding. How are you?" A bit late, but he meant it politely enough.

"I'm fine Simon, thank you." Ms. Fielding chuckled. She sat with perfect posture as she sipped on a cup of tea. Her layered blond hair flowed gracefully down her body and over the sides of her incredulously large natural bust. "And you? Looked like you were working hard out there."

"That? Oh yeah, I'm running in some race for my boss." Simon replied.

"He's been killing himself getting ready for it." Candice expanded.

"Well, she hardly gave me any time to get in shape." Simon went on.

"In shape?" Ms. Fielding interjected. "Oh my handsome, how much more in shape could you possibly get?" Ms. Fielding crossed her legs and subtly rubbed her thighs together. She was mesmerized by the rivers of salty sweat that flowed down his body and into the contours of his abs and finally disappearing under his waistband.

I didn't realize he kept himself so smooth, Ms. Fielding licked her lips, I wonder if the rest of him is just as...hairless. I'd happily get my tongue down there and clean.... Ms. Fielding paused and blinked several times when she made out the shape of Simon's mashed manhood under the tight soaked black fabric.

Simon laughed nervously and tugged on his shorts at the hips, "Haha! Good question. All I know is, the people that run these races are some serious athletes."

Ms. Fielding smirked, "well, I'm sure you're more prepared than you think." Simon returned her smile and started to move away to take that much needed shower, when Ms. Fielding spoke up again. "I must admit, I came over here with a favor to ask. And your mother was kind enough to volunteer your services."

"Oh? She did?" Simon replied with a puzzled look at his mother's direction.

Is this going to be a normal favor? Or a...'special' favor?. Simon wondered.

"I have neglected a pile of boxes in my parlor for some time. I had every intention of putting them in storage, but now it's gotten out of hand and just seems too daunting." Ms. Fielding explained with a defeated tone.

"She needs them put away in her attic," Candice explained further, "and I thought it would be too much for her to go up and down that ladder."

Ms. Fielding stood up and faced Simon, "so you might want to hold off on that shower for now. I'm afraid it's pretty hot and gross in the attic."

Simon chuckled again, "haha, no problem. If it's alright with you Ms. Fielding, I'd like to knock that out right now." He rolled his shoulders and cracked his back. I really overestimated my body's ability to handle these workouts..

"By all means." Ms. Fielding replied with a huge grin. She walked over to Simon and hooked her right arm with his left. "Don't worry, Can. I'll return him in one piece." She said winking at Candice before she left the house, escorted by Simon.

***

"GRUNT! That's the last of them." Simon had set the last storage box in Ms. Fielding's attic. He stood up--as much as he could while avoiding the rafters--and stretched his back. The muscle fibers in his shoulders, arms, and legs felt like they were on fire. His breathing was especially harsh after having been in the stuffy attic with no ventilation. And even more so than before, beads and rivers of sweat covered his toned body from head to toe.

Simon descended from the attic and was greeted by a very appreciative neighbor. "Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver, handsome."

"Oh, it was my pleasure. I'm glad I could help." Simon responded innocently.

"I might just have to steal you away from your mother." Ms. Fielding traced the center of Simon's slick chest with her right index finger.

"Uh...uh..." Simon stammered.

"For help around the house." Ms. Fielding chuckled and removed her hand from his chest.

"Oh, yeah. Of course." Simon nervously looked down and away, then finally collapsed the attic ladder and closed the latch. "Well...uh, just let me know if you need anything else." Simon offered. "Well, I should head back now."

"Oh please hang out for a bit. You can get cleaned up here." Ms. Fielding pleaded.

"Well...Ms. Fielding, you don't have to go through any trouble. I mean, I live just next door. I can just take a shower at home." Simon replied.

"I understand." Ms. Fielding said with a sad girlish tone. "You don't want to spend your time hanging out with an 'old' woman."

"No no no no no no no. That's not it. It's just..." Simon was at a loss for words and couldn't complete his thought.

Ms. Fielding was brazen, and fortune favored the bold. Sooooo handsome. I'm not letting him get away that easily. Ms. Fielding stepped closer to Simon, the fabric outside her enormous natural hangers tickled his skin. She hooked her right index finger inside his waistband and tugged downwards slightly. "If I have to, I'll undress you here and drag you to the shower." Her words sounded serious, but she wore such a warm smile that calmed Simon.

"Alright. Alright." Simon laughed nervously. "Just a quick shower."

"Mmm. Right this way then, handsome." Ms. Fielding beckoned in a low tone and led Simon to her master bath.

***

Cold water cascaded over Simon's body; it partially revived him from his exhausted state. It shocked his body and muscles but soothed his inflamed fibers. Ms. Fielding's shower was a long rectangular stall, the floor and walls were lined with large white marble tiles. And there was no shower door, just a large single pane of glass that enclosed the stall, except for a four foot wide section furthest from the nozzle that left the stall open.

"Aaaaaaaaa." Simon moaned loudly over and over again. This is the most relaxed I've felt all week. He thought to himself as he tilted his head back to let cold water pour it over his face.

Without using soap, Simon ran his hands over his body and massaged his arms, sides, and thighs. He could still feel a great bit of soreness in his muscles. Inevitably, he wrapped his right hand around his flaccid, yet thick, member and gave himself a few light squeezes.

Can't remember the last time I jacked off. Between Aunt Brigit, Mom, and now Mel, I haven't had a chance to...

Simon's thought was cut short when the bathroom door had opened and he caught the sight of a toweled figure out of the corner of his eye.

Oh my god! Simon squeezed his softer cock even tighter.

Ms. Fielding had entered her bathroom wearing only a bright pink towel wrapped around her torso.

"Ms. Fielding!" Simon shouted as he turned his body away from the peeping woman. Wait, why am I being shy now? She definitely knew I was in here. She clearly wants to see me naked.. Old habits die hard, but Simon fought his embarrassment reflex and slowly turned back towards Ms. Fielding's waiting gaze.

Ms. Fielding liked what she saw from the back: tight glutes, rippling back muscles, and very, very broad shoulders. And as Simon turned to face her, she liked the view even more.

Oh my, already getting turned on I see. Ms. Fielding thought, quite proud of herself, seeing that Simon's cock had already begun to swell in size. Goddamn young cock gets me hot!

"Ms. Fielding. Uh...hi. Uh...is something wrong?" Simon stammered as he faced Ms. Fielding full-frontal.

"Something wrong? No, handsome. I was just thinking about how hard you worked putting all those heavy boxes in storage for me. I felt bad, it's absolutely filthy up in that attic." At the word "filthy," Ms. Fielding released her hold on her towel and let it fall gracefully from her curvaceous figure. "You were already sooooo exhausted, then I put you to work. How awful of me." As she spoke, she pressed her right hand to her cheek, and cupped her left breast with her other hand. "I've come to make it up to you by washing," Ms. Fielding took a step closer with every word, "every...square...inch," Ms. Fielding rounded the glass partition, "of your chiseled," she entered the shower stall with Simon, "Adonis body."

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers