Slut Son Ch. 07 - Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haah! Haah! Haah!" Simon's panting filled the bedroom. His eyes, fixed on her upper abdomen, were mesmerized by the rhythmic bulging as his cock head threatened to poke through.

"I...I can't stop fucking you!" Simon cried out. "I'm in your womb. Fuck that's too good." He could feel his body start to perspire from the exertion, and a single droplet of sweat ran down his back. "Ms. Fielding? Ms. Fielding?"

Her body appeared limp to Simon. Ms. Fielding's eyelids remained half-open but her eyes had rolled back.

Oh no. She must have passed out on me. She, she made me promise to keep fucking her.

Simon released his hold on Ms. Fielding's body, which collapsed instantly, and repositioned himself to hold her down by her shoulders.

"Ms. Fielding, I can't stop! Filling your cunt feels too good!" Simon said to her unconscious body. "I don't care if you're awake or not. I'm not stopping until you're bloated with cum and unable to move!"

Each time Simon pulled out, the walls of her pussy were stretched and pulled out as well as they clung to the swelling veins in his rigid member.

Fuck that's too hot. My cock has changed the shape of her pussy.

PLAP. PLAP. PLAP.

"Haah! Haah! Too good!"

PLAP. PLAP. PLAP.

She'll never be the same after this.

Ms. Fielding could see nothing, hear nothing, and feel nothing, except for a throbbing throughout her entire body. It was like an intense warming sensation that began at her vagina and then quickly radiated outwards all the way to her toes and fingertips. Little by little, light came back to her vision. It was faint and blurry, I...I'm still in my bedroom, but Ms. Fielding was able to recognize her surroundings. I can hear...someone...someone is talking. It was like trying to discern a conversation from underwater. Who's talking? She wondered. My body, it feels heavy. I passed out. My neighbor's son, I was with him before I...where did he go?

Ms. Fielding blinked in rapid succession hoping to expedite the return of her vision. Once she was able to restore the slightest bit of her mental faculties, she lifted her head and caught sight of the young lover above her.

"I promised to keep fucking you! I promised! But I can't hold out for much longer!" Simon's grip on Ms. Fielding's shoulders were very tight. There was no chance she could escape his onslaught of lusting thrusts.

I...I actually fainted. That's right, he was so huge, I never had anyone impale my entire body on their dick before.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Ms. Fielding finally spoke. Looking up at Simon, she saw that his face was red and every muscle in his neck and shoulders were tight. She knew he was close. "MOOOOORE! FUCK ME MORE! YES! THIS IS WHAT I WANTED! THRUST THAT COCK OF YOURS!"

"IWANNACUM! IWANNACUM! IWANNACUMINSIDEYOUSOFUCKINGBAD!!" Simon screamed in a delirious state.

The look of agony on his face was too much for her to bear. He fucked me until I passed out, just like I asked. He's earned this. "SHOOT IT INSIDE ME! GIVE ME ALL OF IT! USE ME AS YOUR PERSONAL CUM DUMP AND FILL ME UP TILL I BURST!!"

"OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCK!" Simon yelled to the Heavens.

Simon's cannon swelled in thickness by one-and-a-half times as a huge load of semen passed through his prostate and entered his chute.

"GASP!" Ms. Fielding was unfamiliar with the sensation of him becoming even larger while inside her. It ignited every nerve ending in her pussy and for the second time, and sharp stream shot out of her.

"I'MGONNACUM! I'MGONNACUM!AAAAAAAAAAAHH! HEREITCOMES! I'MCUMMING! I'MCUMMING! I'MCUMMINGINSIDE YOU!!"

SPLUUUUURT!

It was Simon's turn to lose his vision as a raging torrent of sperm raced through his cock and filled every available space inside Ms. Fielding, all the way past her cervix and blowing up her uterus like an overtaxed balloon. He fucks her raw and deposits a huge load in her womb causing her abdomen to swell.

"OH GOD THERE'S MORE!" Simon tried to warn his mistress.

SPLUUUUURT!

Somehow, Ms. Fielding's abdomen swelled to an impossible proportion. Lying down, it obscured her vision and she could no longer see Simon.

Oh my god. I can hear it sloshing inside me.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" Simon repeated as he panicked. Feeling yet another huge expulsion of cum, he pulled out of the semen soaked love tunnel and quickly climbed up Ms. Fielding's body. He grabbed both of her tits forcefully in his hands and mashed them against his spewing dick.

SPLUUUURT!

Thick white creamy goo oozed out between the folds of flesh like lava pouring over terrain. Ms. Fielding looked up to find globs spilling out of her cleavage, coating her sternum and finally pooling at her jugular notch. Rich spunk even escaped behind Simon, squirming and squishing past his balls. That flow was stopped by her inflated stomach and ultimately ran down her sides staining her body and her bed even more.

"Ms. Fielding, hah hah hah, you are, hah hah hah, incredible." Simon released his aggressive grip on Ms. Fielding's massive breasts; when they fell to her sides, the extent of the sticky mess was revealed. Pearly white cum clung to Ms. Fielding's torso and covered her chest. As well, Simon's sensitive twitching cock and undulating balls sported a generous coating. "Who knew you had it in you?"

"Excuse me." Ms. Fielding said with a sharp tone. "I'm offended. Just because I'm older, you thought I couldn't handle a young hard cock?"

"What? No. Oh god, no. I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend." Simon attempted to backpedal. "I was just surprised, is all. If anything, it was a compliment." Simon had then collapsed onto the bed next to the still horny milf.

Maybe there is something to these older women. Mom takes my entire cock in every hole. Ms. Fielding couldn't get enough. And yet Mel still can't take much more than half my length. And Nat couldn't even manage to swallow an entire load.

"Haha," Ms. Fielding chuckled. "I was just giving you a hard time, handsome." She reached over with her left hand and rested it on Simon's slimy softening cum stick. "Especially since you gave me such a 'hard' time."

"Ha! Boo." Simon replied.

Ms. Fielding responded with a playful hard pat on the head of his penis. "I suppose you'll want to get cleaned up again before the next round?"

"Next round?" Simon asked as he lifted himself up.

"Of course." Ms. Fielding answered as she rubbed her wet fingers together. "What? You didn't think we were done, did you?"

"Ms. Fielding, that was so much cum. One of my biggest loads ever. I can't imagine there's anymore." Simon pleaded.

Ms. Fielding placed her right hand in the center of her chest, she had begun to smear the youthful semen around on her delicate skin. "Oh Simon, you're built like a stallion. And I'm willing to bet you can produce as much as one too." She lifted her hand up and watched as globs slowly fell off her digits and splashed back down on her chest. "Go ahead and rinse off in the shower again. I need an extra minute for my crushed pussy to recover." She instructed with a large smile.

"Actually, if it's okay with you, I was going to stay like this." Simon replied.

"Really?" Ms. Fielding questioned as she turned her head to look at her young lover.

"Yes. If there's going to be another round, then it really turns me on knowing that our sex-juices are still on me." Simon explained.

Ms. Fielding smiled again. "That's fine with me. I never expected you to be so...dirty. I like it." I can't wait for this to get hard again. She thought as she squeezed his shaft. "Go downstairs and get us something to drink please. I'll be down shortly."

***

Simon stood in the middle of his hostess' kitchen and sipped on a glass of iced tea. He left a second glass ready for his mistress sitting on the counter. The open floor plan gave him a good look at her first floor from his position in the kitchen. Every room was bright due to excessive light allowed in by large tall windows. And the rear of the house, like most houses in that neighborhood, was illuminated by a very wide glass sliding door. The only room remotely closed off was some sort of den or office located on the far left side. However, it was easily accessible and visible due to the large French doors that remained open.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." A familiar voice sounded in the kitchen.

"Oh, no. Not at all." Simon replied.

"It took forever to expel all that cum." Ms. Fielding said with a smirk. "I have to admit, I'm impressed."

Simon picked up the glass of tea and offered it to the naked Ms. Fielding. "I think it was because of that special massage you gave me earlier." Simon took a moment to admire her body. He couldn't even see her torso because her massive breasts were so voluminous, so wide, that her stomach, hips, and chest were completely concealed behind a wall of enticing flesh.

"Mmmm. Did you like that?" Ms. Fielding inquired as she took the glass.

Simon beamed with a bright smile. "I did, as a matter of fact. I never knew a pleasure like that existed."

"Well then, I have something I think you're going to really like." Ms. Fielding responded. From behind her back, she revealed to Simon that she was holding a black silicon toy in her hand. It looked strange to Simon, on one end was something like a hook shape, and at the end of what he assumed was the handle part was a large bulbous sphere. "Let's go to the sunroom." She instructed as she took a few more sips and then walked to the rear of her house.

Ms. Fielding doesn't have a privacy fence. Not even some tall hedges in her backyard. Any of the neighbors staring out the back of their houses has a direct view to us. "Umm, Ms. Fielding. We're still naked. And someone is sure to see us." Simon objected with a worried tone.

Ms. Fielding paused. "Does that bother you?"

Almost forgot, I'm supposed to be a complete slut. "No," Simon answered. And besides, I really want to find out what else she has planned. "I was just checking, with you, that is."

Even with several cushioned wicker loveseats and loungers, the sunroom was quite spacious. It had a high twelve-foot ceiling and was completely framed with glass windows.

"Here, lay down on this lounger." Ms. Fielding directed. "And uh, spread your legs open for me if you could please."

Simon obeyed and laid down. His eyes remained focused on his mistress as he watched her retrieve a bottle of body oil from an end table.

"This is to get you warmed up." Ms. Fielding said as she flipped open the cap. "Trust me, this will feel really good. Even better than in the shower." Ms. Fielding poured a generous amount of oil onto her right hand. She made sure to thoroughly coat her middle and ring fingers. "So, like before, just relax and before you know it this monster will be thicker and harder than it was before."

"Ms. Fielding, I still think it's too early." Simon objected, but Ms.Fielding wasn't listening.

Two slender, and very well greased, fingers massaged Simon's tender hole in a soft circular motion. Then, when his muscles felt relaxed, he was penetrated by the full length of his mistress' fingers.

"Ooooooo." Simon cooed. "You're really good at penetrating my ass. I think I wanted it this time."

Ms. Fielding simply smiled. "Just relax, handsome."

Ms. Fielding pumped Simon's rectum with a smooth and steady pace. She kept from any vigorous fucking to make sure he was still at ease and remained open for her next step.

"Mmmm. Ms. Fielding, can you...hah hah...can you, actually...aah aah... fuck my ass a little harder?" Simon requested. I can't believe I just asked for that. This has definitely awoken something in me.

Ms. Fielding's expression did not change, she remained focused as she reached down to her right side and picked up the silicone instrument. "Now I want you to stay calm, and remain relaxed." She ordered as she coated the toy in a generous amount of oil. "I promise, this will feel really good."

Simon felt a very wet and slippery bulbous head rub against his loosened hole. He took a deep breath to prepare himself, and then he felt some pressure as the toy sunk deep into his body and stimulated every pleasurable nerve ending in his ass. His pudendal nerve shook and shocked his brain, which caused his sensitive member to quickly inflate like a firehose when the water is quickly turned on.

"Holy shit!" Simon cried out as he arched his back and firmly grabbed onto the sides of the lounger. "Hnnnnnng! Haah! Haah! That...that wasn't what I was expecting. But...but it feels amazing."

Ms. Fielding smirked at the young man writhing in her sunroom. "Just make sure to relax until your body gets used to it." She stood up and started walking back inside the house. "Be right back handsome."

Simon's cock bobbed and swayed as he flexed his pelvic muscles before finally grabbing it with his right hand and flicking the glans with his thumb. "Y...yes Ms. Fielding. Mmmmmm."

Shortly after, Ms. Fielding returned to the sunroom drying her hands with a dish towel. "Just had to clean my hands before I oil up myself."

Seemingly unashamed, Simon was giving his rigid veiny cannon slow long strokes.

"Young man! You know I have neighbors." Ms. Fielding teased.

"I...I can't help it. Each time I flex, I can feel the toy move and I can feel like a...pulse, or a surge going through my cock."

"It's a toy specifically designed to massage your prostate." Ms. Fielding explained. "The secret to male bliss." She knelt down between Simon's still open legs, "and the nice thing about this model," she grabbed the 'hook' portion that rested against his perineum, "is that it rubs your taint and stimulates your prostate from this side too."

"GASP! OH FUCK! Ms. Fielding, that feels incredible!" Simon declared loudly, ensuring the nearby neighbors would hear.

"Haha." Ms. Fielding laughed. "You horny slut." She bent forward to pick up the bottle of body oil. "As much as I'd love to say this is all for your enjoyment, it's really about recharging that amazing cock of yours so I can get mine again."

Ms. Fielding began by pouring some oil over her shoulders so that rivers of slick shiny liquid trickled down her chest and her back. As a rather large flow made its way to her lower back, she tilted her pelvis forward to let the oil pool just above the crack of her ass. She dipped her hands in the pool, bent further forward from the waist, and applied oil to her legs as she rubbed her hands up and down her thighs.

Enticing her stimulated young lover even more, Ms. Fielding pressed Simon's twitching fuck trunk against his cut abs and straddled his stomach. Leaning back, she upended the bottle and gave it a powerful squeeze, letting a large stream of oil splash against her chest and spill over her immeasurably large breasts. Cascades of oil rolled over the mountains of soft flesh and dripped from her stiffening nipples and the underside of her breasts. Simon squirmed and bucked as an erotic deluge of oil rained down on his fit body pinned down by a mature sexpot. Having a little fun, she put on a show for Simon by tossing them around and letting the enormous slippery flesh spill over her arms. They felt amazing as she massaged them, oily, silky, sensitive, sexual, and that was sending her over the edge.

"Fuck!" Ms. Fielding cried out. "Haha! I'm actually turning myself on." She closed her eyes and rolled her head side-to-side. "My tits feel so good when they're all slippery. And hard young cock sliding against my pussy, mmmmmmm."

Ms. Fielding aimed the bottle at her pussy and gave another hard squeeze. Oil splashed against her sensitive kitty, her legs, and made a shiny mess of Simon's entire upper body.

"I guess it was a good thing you didn't get another shower." Ms. Fielding commented as she rocked back and forth and slid her thirsty pussy up and down the length of Simon's pulsing monstrous cock.

Schlp. Schlp. Schlp.

"Yes! Yes Ms. Fielding!" Simon cried to his mistress. "The dirtier the better."

My god, her tits are massive. Simon reached up and attempted to hold her impressive oily mammaries in his hands. They're so...luscious. And fuck they're heavy. He opened his eyes and looked down to where their groins were sliding against one another. And her pussy, she's so hot and smooth. She's...she's gripping me somehow. It feels like her pussy lips are jacking me off.

Ms. Fielding continued to pleasure herself while teasing her poor pussy addicted victim. Every so often, she would look outside to the rear of the other houses and caught subtle peeks from her neighbors who were enjoying the show.

He's mine already, but I need to send him over the edge if he's going to fuck me the way I want. Ms. Fielding thought.

With tremendous ease, thanks to the oil, Ms. Fielding slid down Simon's body making sure to crush her soft enveloping mountains against him and scrub his skin with her hardening nipples.

"Ms. Fielding," Simon said softly, "your tits are fucking amazing! I love how warm they are."

"If you think they feel good now, wait until I sandwich your incredible fuck-stick between them." Ms. Fielding announced.

"AAAAH! Fuck yes!" Simon exclaimed as he sat up abruptly.

Ms. Fielding had placed her hands firmly on the outside of her pillowy breasts and sandwiched them together so hard that she could feel Simon pulsing in her hands.

"Mmmm, you must really like that. I can feel your hard soldier throbbing like crazy." Ms. Fielding teased.

"I...aah aah...I...fuckin' love it." Simon panted.

"Hmphf. I haven't even done the best part yet." With that, Ms. Fielding began to lift her swallowing breast meat up along Simon's slick shaft, and then slid them down again enveloping his hungry monster once more.

Plop. Plop. Plop. Plop.

The sound of Ms. Fielding's heavy fuckable tits slapping down against Simon's body filled the sunroom, and perhaps part of her, the sound was quite audible from every corner of the backyard as well.

"Aaah! Aaah! Yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck my cock with your tits." Simon pleaded.

"It feels good between my tits, doesn't it?" Ms. Fielding teased.

"Oh god yes. Aaaaaaah! It feels incredible." Simon answered.

"Tell me, have you ever been titty fucked by an enormous pair of hooters like mine before?" Ms. Fielding continued.

"N...no. Mmmm. I love how fucking huge they are. Your tits are incredible." Simon declared to his new mistress.

"Is this the best titty-fucking you ever had?"

It was a tall order to ask Simon to filter all of his sexual exploits by stimulation, then rank them accordingly. In the heat of the moment, and in the bliss of warm soft breasts massaging every square inch of his cock, he simply answered, "AAAAH! I've never fuck a pair of tits like yours. FUCKING YOUR TITS IS THE BEST!" Simon was feeling particularly bold and attempted to alert the neighborhood to the euphoria that he was experiencing.

PLOP! Ms. Fielding slammed her mature chest pillows down onto her young lover.

"You scoundrel." Ms. Fielding playfully scolded Simon. "I have neighbors you know. What if they look over here and see a sweet 'old' lady being taken advantage of by some big-dicked kid who runs around the neighborhood wearing only boxes?"

"Hnnnnnnng." Simon groaned as Ms. Fielding squeezed her breasts even tighter together.

"Your mother lives just next door, you know. What would she think of her innocent little boy? But you're hardly innocent, aren't you. You deserve to be a pussy craving, squirt addicted, cum spewing slut!"