Slut Son Ch. 07 - Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bit obvious, and cliche, but there's no way am I passing this up. I mean, I'm always used to seeing her giant cleavage, but the rest of her body...fuck it's gorgeous. The shock of her nude figure alone was enough to make Simon ready to pounce.

Ms. Fielding stood in front of Simon and mashed her massive mature breasts against Simon's fit abdomen. He felt her nipples change to a rock-like hardness the moment the cold water hit her.

"GASP! Fuck that's cold!" Ms. Fielding shouted.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" Simon frantically turned to face the shower controls and turned the hot water faucet way up.

Ms. Fielding held her hands out into the water until she was satisfied with the temperature. "Mmmm. That's much better." Ms. Fielding stepped close to Simon again, and her hands roamed over his body. Her fingers traced the contours of his muscles, and she paid special attention to his overly defined abdominal "V" that led to her true object of desire.

Oh fuck. Her light touch is driving me crazy. Simon's erection was quickly raging as Ms. Fielding explored his body. Normally, I'd just wanna grab her and fuck the shit out of her, but these tingles she's giving me... his entire body began to shiver.

Ms. Fielding moved to stand behind Simon, she racked her long acrylic capped nails across his chest and shoulder. Her nails were not sharp, in fact they were rounded and dull, and even quite soft, but they left light red trails on his wet skin.

"Just relax," Ms. Fielding instructed Simon as she picked up her body wash, "I'm quite good."

Ms. Fielding poured a generous amount of gel into her hands and then rubbed them together. Molding the front of her body into Simon's back, and her massive natural hangers spilling around his sides, she slipped her soapy hands under his arms and made for his nipples.

Whoa! Simon thought. I...I don't think I've ever had this done before. Simon purposefully filled his chest with deep breaths and flexed to push harder into the cougar's hands. She's pinching... "Ah. Aaahh. That feels...amazing." Simon cried aloud. And now she's rolling them in her fingers.

Ms. Fielding then gripped Simon's pecs and dug her fingers into his muscle fibers.

I...I didn't know... "Mmmmmmm." ...men's nipples could even get hard.

"Moaning already?" Ms. Fielding taunted. "I'll take that as a compliment."

Her left hand slid up the center of Simon's chest, she caressed his collarbone, and then rested her hand at Simon's throat giving him firm but unobstructed squeezes. Her right hand slithered and snaked down his body, she retraced the valleys between his abs and followed the contours further downwards.

"Mmmmm." Ms.Fielding formed a ring around the base of his cock with her thumb and index finger. "Is this because of me?" Although still not entirely at full mast, Simon's surging erection impressed Ms. Fielding and enticed her to do more.

While standing behind him, Ms. Fielding attempted to massage and stroke Simon's cock, but she discovered it was too long for her to reach all the way up to the head.

"You're a lot of man. It seems I can't stroke you properly from back here."

"Believe it or not, I'm not even fully hard yet."

"Scoff! How dare you!" Ms. Fielding's tone was playful, but Simon was sure he had upset her. "You're still holding out on me?"

"No no no! It's just, I'm trying really hard to relax. I don't want this to be over too quickly."

"You want to cum?" Ms. Fielding spoke in a low tone into his ear.

"Desperately."

"One and done, huh?" Ms. Fielding released Simon and moved to his front. She knelt before him and soaped her hands up even more. "You're young and virile. I think I can get more than one out of you."

"What? How?"

Ms. Fielding didn't bother to explain, but instead got right to work. With her right hand, Ms. Fielding held Simon's cock straight up and gave him long slow strokes from his base all the way up to his flaring bell shaped helmet. Her left hand massaged his full heavy hangers and she even gave them a few tugs. Then, she passed his balls and tenderly rubbed his smooth perineum.

"Mmmmmmmm. Fuck me Ms. Fielding, that feels soooo good." Simon closed his eyes and rolled his head back as he complimented his mistress.

"If you insist." Ms. Fielding smirked to herself, and then finally inserted a very soapy middle finger into his anus.

"GASP! Nnnnnnnnnnng." Simon's moans filled the stall and overtook the sound of the water showering down.

Ms. Fielding's acrylic nail, combined with the lubrication of the shower gel, allowed her long slender finger to enter Simon's tight hole with ease. Even with him clenching from the surprise, she felt no resistance as she invaded his ass all the up to her last knuckle.

"Hnnng! OH FUCK! Hnnnng!" Simon felt his legs increasingly becoming weaker; however, he was able to reach both sides of the shower in an attempt to stabilize his balance.

"What's the matter, handsome?" Ms. Fielding asked with a devilish smirk.

"That...hah hah hah...scared the fuck outta me." Simon's eyes were still closed and he began panting.

"You'll get used to it." Ms. Fielding replied.

Ms. Fielding removed her middle finger just to the first digit, and then reinserted it as far as she could. She did this over and over until Simon got comfortable being finger-fucked.

"It looks like you're getting used to this now." Ms. Fielding remarked as she observed Simon's breathing slowing down and his body relaxing. "Time for the next phase."

Next phase? Simon wondered.

Ms. Fielding retracted her middle finger from her young buck's ass, held her ring and middle fingers tightly together, and then slipped both back inside Simon's love tunnel. She only inserted them as far as the second knuckle, and with the pads of her fingers she pressed firmly against the soft walnut-sized tissue that was his sensitive prostate.

Simon's body jumped. "OH FUCK!" He spat as he exclaimed his surprise and uncontrollably flexed his manhood. It surged in thickness and doubled in hardness. It felt like a wet hot stone in Ms.Fielding's hand. "What is this?"

"This? This is someone's first prostate massage, it sounds like." Ms. Fielding answered.

"I thought nnnnnnnng you were just going to ah ah ah fuck my ass." Simon finally managed to say. "Oh god, ah ah I've...I've never felt this aaaaaahh before." Simon had begun rocking his hips. "My vision, haha," he laughed nervously, "all I can see are white spots."

Ms. Fielding increased her assault on her male slut. She applied more pressure to his prostate and massaged it with her fingers as she felt it harden.

"Makes sense. With an impressive cock like this, you're probably used to just hardcore fucking." Ms. Fielding quickened her pace massaging Simon's p-spot.

Simon thought himself an experienced lover, but this new sensation sent him all the way back to his repressed inexperienced self when he was dominated by his alluring aunt. He braced his hands against the shower walls as he felt an enormous flow of precum rush through his tube, spill out of his tip, and flow down his massive pole. It was such a volume that it washed away the soap clinging to his shaft and Ms. Fielding's talented stroking hand.

"Oh my! That's a lot of cum!" Ms. Fielding surmised he had huge loads, but that was unexpected even for her.

"N...no. Uunnnnng! I...ah ah ah...haven't cum yet." Simon started to buck and fuck his leaking cannon into his neighbor milf's hand. "This happens aaaaaahh whenever I get really turned on."

"You must be really turned on then." Ms. Fielding said in a proud tone.

"Yes! YES! OH FUCK YES! YOU'RE MAKING ME SO HORNY RIGHT NOW!"

"Bless me, look at you! More precum? It's like you're pissing it now." Ms. Fielding said in amazement.

The semi-clear salty substance rained down onto the shower floor. It splashed against Simon's shins and up onto Ms. Fielding's thighs.

"Sorry, Ms. Fielding. I..I'm getting it..fuuuuuuuuuck..all over you."

"Sorry? For spilling your dirty spunk all over me?" Ms. Fielding ceased her massage as she became entranced by the amount of cowper's fluid flowing from the donkey meat in her hand. "Haha, oh handsome. I think I found my new favorite toy."

Simon was still uncontrollably huffing and bucking into Ms. Fielding's slender grip.

SCHLOOOOP. POP!

Ms. Fielding had removed her fingers from Simon's pleasure spot. She felt confident he was ready for what was to come next.

"Come. Let's go to the bed where you can put that to good use." Ms. Fielding detached the shower head and rinsed the soap and salty fluid from each of their bodies. Eager to continue, she quickly toweled down Simon's body and then escorted him to her bedroom.

***

Ms. Fielding crawled onto her massive bed. It was easily one and a half times bigger than a California King. She then rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. While propped up on her left elbow, she spread the protruding lips of her pussy with her right hand.

"I know you're no virgin. So I assume you have some experience servicing a wet pussy." Ms. Fielding said as she ran her middle finger up and down the folds of her slit.

Simon was intrigued, her pussy lips seemed longer than most others he had seen. "Your cunt looks delicious, Ms. Fielding."

"Gasp. Such language young man." Ms. Fielding playfully replied.

"Oh, would you prefer I not talk dirty?" Simon offered as he moved between her legs and lowered his head to inhale her strong womanly scent. Her scent sent a screaming message in his brain, that she was in need of vigorous and unyielding sex.

"Heavens no! I want you to be my trashy little fuck toy." Ms. Fielding corrected. She rolled her head back and propped herself up on both elbows when she felt Simon's strong hands on her soft pillowy thighs parting her legs even more.

Simon pressed his nose into her clit and took a deep breath. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah." As he exhaled, Ms. Fielding shivered when she felt the warm air against her sex.

Simon extended his tongue and gave his mistress one long lick from the base of her vulva up to her tiny clit.

Slurp. Sluurp. Sluuurp.

"Mmmmmm." Ms. Fielding moaned over and over. "That feels wonderful."

Simon continued the long strokes with his tongue. Each time he descended, the tip of his tongue would barely touch her anus and it made her jump every time. And as he scraped his tongue over her clit, he felt it grow harder and harder.

Suuuuck. Pop! Simon paused.

"How is that, Ms. Fielding?"

"Oooooh Simon. I needed this more than I thought." Ms. Fielding replied. "You're making me arch my back so much I'm gonna fold myself in half."

Simon simply chuckled to himself and then continued to service his new mistress' sweet womanhood.

Slurp. Sluurp. Sluuurp.

With such careful attention to her vagina, Ms. Fielding's juices were flowing and thoroughly soaking the comforter beneath her. Simon switched up his tactics and inserted his right middle finger looking for her own g-spot. Seeking to pleasure her from the inside with his finger, his mouth was still busy at work outside.

These lips, they're amazing. Fascinated by his new mistress, he sucked on her pussy lips, crushed them against the roof of his mouth, and even gave them a few playful bites.

"AH! Oh you naughty boy." Ms. Fielding shrieked.

Simon then formed a tight seal around her hardened bean and started humming. He sent strong vibrations coursing through his neighbor's most vulnerable pleasure spot.

"Hssssss!" Ms. Fielding sucked in air through her teeth creating a "hissing" sound. "Oh you magnificent stud. You're giving me something I've never felt before."

Simon rubbed Ms. Fielding's g-spot in stronger "come here" motions. He then felt her hand fly to the back of his head and grab a fistful of hair. Recognizing this as the universal sign for "more," he rubbed even harder and sucked on her lips enough to practically swallow them.

"Oh yes! Just like that! Just like that!" Ms. Fielding's body was writhing on the bed. One hand held her toy's head, and the other dug into the comforter. "Suck my pussy. Keep sucking my pussy you filthy stud." Her breathing became harsher and louder. "AAAAAH YES! YEEEES! SUCK ME! YES! BURY YOUR FACE AND KEEP EATING MY CUNT!" She creamed out.

Then, suddenly, Simon felt strong thighs slam into the sides of his head as a hot liquid swirled around his finger.

"AAAAAAH!! AAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Ms. Fielding threw her head from side-to-side as a powerful orgasm built up, and then finally released. In anticipation, Simon quickly removed his finger and locked his mouth over her entire hole.

PISH!

A single, but powerful, stream of hot liquid shot from Ms. Fielding's honey pot and struck the back of Simon's throat.

"AAH! AAH! Oh my god!" Ms. Fielding cried out between breaths. "What was that?"

With his mouth still locked on the mature milf's love tunnel, Simon sucked harder and harder hoping to draw out more sweet-and-salty girl cream, but alas one shot is all Ms. Fielding had in her. He finally released her with a loud SLURP SMACK!

"Did I just...squirt?"

"Mmm hmm." Simon replied. Licking his lips and sucking on his finger.

"Did you drink it?" Ms. Fielding asked.

"Of course. I love when a woman squirts." Simon gave his mistress' pusy a few playful kisses after sucking on her lips some more. "It's a huge fetish of mine. I want to make a woman squirt. I want it to splash all over me. To wash with it, and to drink as much of it as I can. Basically, it really turns me on to think about how completely saturated I am with her cum."

Ms. Fielding sat up and looked at Simon with a very serious expression. "You're a freak. Don't ever change."

"Hmph," Simon smirked.

Simon got off the bed and pulled Ms. Fielding to the edge.

"Ready for the main event." Simon asked.

"This is the main event? That's cute." Ms. Fielding replied. She noticed a puzzled look on her toy slut's face and continued, "go ahead, pound this old woman's pussy."

Simon gripped her soft legs by the back of her knees, and spread them further apart. Her mound was wet from the tongue lashing her gave her before. And the bright pink tissue of her exposed vagina was like a beacon calling out to him and drawing him further into her control.

As Simon looked down at her, he smiled.

"What's that grin for?" Ms. Fielding asked. It was the first time she had felt a little embarrassed.

"Mmmm. I can feel your heat from here." Simon answered. He looked up just in time to see his seductress bite her bottom lip. "Ms. Fielding, how much are you looking forward to me fucking you?"

"Oh handsome. I want this bad." Ms. Fielding responded playfully.

"How bad?" Simon inquired further. He stepped closer to her pelvis and lowered his body so that his massive pole was just inches above it's pulsing and glistening target.

Ms. Fielding's chest rose and fell quickly as her breathing quickened. The precum, dripping from the hovering cock onto her hungry cunt made her squirm in Simon's grip.

"My body is starved for your cock Simon! Not take responsibility and plunge that big cock in as deep as you can!" Ms. Fielding cried out. She let her voice crack and whimper.

Simon bent his knees and lowered his hips. In a slow thrusting motion, he parted her lips with his velvety mushroom head and slid his rigid pole up and down her moist slit.

"Gasp! Oh yes! I can even feel the veins on your dick." Ms Fielding announced. "FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I PASS OUT!"

"This pussy is so hot! I can hear how wet you are just grinding against you!" Simon commented excitedly.

"ENOUGH! GET INSIDE ME NOW!" Ms. Fielding demanded.

Simon tilted his body forward to line up his battering ram to the entrance of Ms. Fielding's womanly fortress. With minimal effort, his head slipped inside her burning hot canal. However, despite the initial ease, she quickly felt too tight for Simon to insert any more than a couple of inches past his glans.

Squelch. Squelch.

Milky pussy cream spilled out of Ms. Fielding as Simon softly pistoned back and forth. The flared head of his trunk scrubbed her g-spot causing chills that ran up her spine. Her head and shoulders shook uncontrollably.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my handsome stud! You're hitting me just right!" Ms. Fielding then ran her right hand down her body. She wanted to rub her clit, but as she reached for Simon she discovered something. "Wait!" Ms. Fielding paused as her fingers attempted to wrap around his slick shaft. "You're not all the way inside me?" She said as she began to pull on him. "It felt so good...mmmmmmm...I was sure you were inside me completely."

Squelch. Squelch.

"N...no. Ms. Fielding. Hnnng. Hnnnng. I could be too big for you. I didn't want to hurt you." Simon managed to explain between grunts.

Ms. Fielding increased her grip on Simon's shaft. Her slender fingers dug into the cum chute, which was the only remaining malleable part. "I didn't start this for you to be shy. It's go big or go home. And I'm not letting you go home."

Simon pushed the mature neighbor's legs forward and crushed her breasts between her torso and her legs.

"Hnnnnnng!" Simon groaned as he forced two more inches inside her. She was slick with natural lubrication, but her body was not accustomed to such a large invader. "Fuck Ms. Fielding! It feels so good inside you."

"Hsssssss!" Ms. Fielding sucked in a great deal of air while biting her bottom lip making a hissing sound. "Oh Christ! I think you're pushing my hips further apart."

"God I hope I don't hurt you." Simon said with worry and angst in his voice as another few inches sank into his victim.

"NO!" Ms. Fielding immediately spat back. "I WANT YOU TO STUFF ME! I DON'T CARE IF YOU BREAK MY PUSSY! I'LL BE YOUR PERSONAL COCK SLEEVE!!"

The animalistic urge in Ms. Fielding's voice shocked Simon. It made him desperate to please her so he pressed his body into the back of her legs which forced almost his entire length into her tight leaking hole.

"OH MY GOD!!" Ms. Fielding flung her hands to the bed and clawed at the comforter. "It...it feels like a lumberjack's arm is reaching for my heart from the inside!" She placed her hand on her abdomen just below her diaphragm. "Oh my god! That's...that's you isn't it."

"Yes." Simon was barely able to think due to the incredible sensation of the older woman's body molding to his cock.

"Please...tell me that's all of you." Ms. Fielding's voice quivered. It was the first time she entertained the thought that perhaps she had bitten off more than she could chew.

"Uh...yes." Simon lied. Probably another four inches to go, but that'll probably kill her.

Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

Simon began to pump, and each time he pulled out little further before sliding back into his victim's hot wet sleeve.

Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

Ms. Fielding was soaking the bed underneath her.

"Promise me, if I pass out, just keep fucking me." Ms. Fielding pleaded.

"Anything you want." Simon replied, and he released her leg in his right hand and slipped it behind her head. With careful support, he lifted her head and drew her in for a long passionate kiss.

Sluuurp. Smack.

When their lips parted, Ms. Fielding's head immediately fell back to the bed. She appeared incapable of any voluntary movement; relegated to convulsions and shudders as her body expanded around the incredible pole that was inside her.

It wasn't long before Simon picked up his pace and began vigorously driving into the defenseless Ms. Fielding.