Slut Son Ch. 07 - Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! I am a filthy slut for pussy!"

"Oh, a 'filthy' slut huh?" Ms. Fielding responded in a challenging tone. "A 'filthy' slut wouldn't just lie there. A 'filthy' slut wouldn't be satisfied with just his dick getting worked. Tell me, what does this dirty slut want? What do you imagine doing to this poor mature vixen servicing your cock?"

"Fuck Ms. Fielding! I want to grab you by the hair. I want to pin you up against the glass and expose those giant tits of yours to all your neighbors. And your ass. Oh god, you ass. I want to ruin your ass forever when I fuck you so hard that you're screaming you're an ass-fucking-lovin-whore! I wanna fuck cum so hard up your ass you'll be able to taste it!"

"Oh my. You have quite the imagination." Ms. Fielding responded with a devilish smirk. "Do you have the balls," she said as she slipped her right hand under her breast and lightly tugged on his ball bag, "to follow through?"

Ms. Fielding then released Simon altogether and stood up in front of him, proudly displaying her mature voluptuous body in all its glory. "Excuse me while I...get some more oil." She said as she turned around and bent forward at the waist to pick up the bottle of oil off the floor.

That ass. I have to fuck that ass! Simon thought in a drunk-like haze.

The moment Ms. Fielding had stood back up, she felt a strong hand collect her hair and firmly pull her head back.

Sniiiiiiif. Simon inhaled the scent of his mistress by smelling her neck and hair. "You smell like pure sex." He told her. Ms. Fielding attempted to reach behind and grab Simon's cock, but he grabbed her wrist with his left hand, pinned her arm back, and forced her to walk up to a large pane where he sandwich her body between his own and the glass.

"You're really going to do it. You're really going to put your poor old defenseless neighbor on display, and fuck her for everyone to see." Her huge malleable breasts were flattened out wide as Simon applied strong pressure against her body. He pressed his cock so hard into the crack of her ass she could each vein pulse as blood continued to surge into his ramrod to make him as hard as possible.

Simon pressed his lips against Ms. Fielding's left ear and spoke very softly, "If you want, we can stop. I don't have to..."

Ms. Fielding cut Simon off, "oh no! I'm hornier than I've ever been. So you gotta finish what you started."

Simon gave Ms. Fielding a few playful sucks on her earlobe, then released her body. "Bend forward again. And stick your ass high in the air." Simon instructed as he snatched the oil from Ms. Fielding.

"Mmmmm." Ms. Fielding moaned as she felt Simon's swollen member slide up and down against her ass. "Careful when hotdogging my ass." She said playfully.

Ms. Fielding complied and bent forward again. As soon as Simon had a clear view of her puckered hole, he then took the bottle of oil and plugged the spout as far as it would fit.

"Wait, that's not your c..."

SQUEEEEEEEZE!

Once a tight seal was formed, Simon squeezed the bottle hard and flooded Ms. Fielding's bowels with slick lubricating oil.

"GASP!" Ms. Fielding was startled by the sudden sensation but quickly relaxed as she felt the slippery liquid swirl and swell inside her. "Ooooooooh Simon. You're such a wonderful slut, you've filled my ass with oil!"

"My cock is harder and bigger than ever thinking about fucking your ass. I need all the lube I can get so I can fuck you like crazy in front of our neighbors."

SQUEEEEEEEZE!

"GASP!" Ms. Fielding had been caught by surprise again. "That feels sooooo good Simon," she said as she stood back up.

"Just wait until I flood your body with my cum." Simon said in a low voice.

"I don't want to wait." Ms. Fielding replied. "Not for one more second. So show me how you're gonna fuck this hot ass!" She scolded her young lover as she bounced her ass up and down.

From behind Ms. Fielding, Simon grabbed her hands and placed them on the oil-smeared window. As she pressed her butt harder against the impending invader, oil leaked from her ready ass and ran down both her, and Simon's legs.

"Don't hold back." Ms. Fielding said with conviction.

Simon placed his right hand between his neighbor's shoulder blades and pushed her chest against the glass, which caused her to push her butt out.

Pulling on her left cheek, "I can see you twitching every time I rub my head against your hole." Simon said.

"That's because I'm excited. God the head of your cock feels so fat against my ass. Good thing I'm dripping in oil." Ms. Fielding replied.

Simon continued to rub his soft helmet against Ms. Fielding's puckered anus for a moment more, then he began his assault by working his mushroomed tip into her ass.

"Nnnnnnnng!" Ms. Fielding grunted. "You're...you're...so fucking big!" She cried out.

Simon didn't let up, but continued to apply pressure. "Arrrrrgh! Ms. Fielding! Fuck you've got a tight ass!" He changed his grip to grab her heavy ass with both hands. "This thing rubbing against my prostate, might be making me bigger. If I can just get the head in..."

POP!

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! FUCK ME YOU'RE IN MY ASS! GOD THAT'S A HUGE COCK!" Ms. Fielding shouted out as if she meant to alert the entire neighborhood.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE AS TIGHT AS A VIRGIN ASS!" Simon in turn shouted his proclamation. The uncontrollable flexing was causing the toy in his ass to grind against his prostate and send his libido into overdrive.

"Deeper! Get deeper in my ass!" Ms. Fielding demanded.

Shlp. Squeeeelch. Shlp.

Even with Ms. Fielding's tight hole dripping with oil, Simon had to dig his fingers into her fleshy fat of her rump until he hit firm muscle in order to gain enough purchase to drive deeper into her. It felt to him as if his cock became engorged with girth with each inch he inserted into the seductive cougar.

"Yes! Aaah! Aaah! Yes! Aaaaah! Oh god I love this ass!" Simon panted heavily.

Streeeeeeeeetch.

Ms. Fielding discovered that her mature body somehow morphed and changed to accommodate the monstrous violator. Despite suffering some pain, the feeling of her body expanding and molding to the young man's ass-pounder sent her into the throws of orgasm after orgasm. "Oh you dirty fuck! You nasty boy slut! Keep pushing that cock deeper in my ass!"

Piish! Piish! Piish! A mixture of Ms. Fielding's salty girl cum and oil burst past the seal around Simon's cock and stung him against his legs.

Simon switched his grip again and grabbed Ms. Fielding's strong shoulders. With an incredible amount of exertion, he pulled on her body like pulling on reins to stop a carriage.

Streeeeeeeeetch.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrgh!" Simon grunted.

Streeeeeeeeetch.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!" Ms. Fielding panicked.

Squeeeelch. PAP!

When Simon finally bottomed out in Ms. Fielding's resilient anus, his thighs slapped against her ass.

"Oh god! Tell me that's all of you." Ms. Fielding demanded.

Simon was beet red in the face, and sweat dripped off his body onto Ms. Fielding and mixed with her own. "Uh huh," was all he could manage.

"This is insane." Ms. Fielding cried. "You've rearranged my organs. It feels like you've stuffed my entire body." She placed her hand at the top of her stomach, just below her diaphragm. There, she felt something hard and bulging. "Oh my god, that's your cock isn't it!"

"Uh huh." Simon gasped.

"Sonuvabitch! Don't move! Let me get used to this first." Ms. Fielding instructed.

Simon thought he caught a break and would steady himself, but it was anything but restful. Ms. Fielding's muscles relaxed and contracted all around his member. It felt as if thirty hands were squeezing his member all up and down his shaft. That strange sensation caused Simon's cowper's gland to overproduce precum and pour it's contents into Ms. Fielding's bowels and further.

"Hnnnnnnnnng." Ms. Fielding moaned. "Something's flooding into me," she let drool spill out of her mouth, "it feels so warm."

The more Simon flexed the muscles at the base of his cock, the more the toy in his ass would grind against his prostate. The more his prostate was massaged, the more fluid he would pump into his mistress' body. He was stuck in an endless cycle.

"I...I can't hold back any longer." Simon started to breath heavily. "I'm going to fuck you. I have to fuck you!"

"Do it, handsome. Fuck my ass. Destroy my body!"

Schlop. Schlop. Schlop.

Simon kept the pace of his rutting slow.

Schlop. Schlop. Schlop.

"Faster! Oh god yes! Faster!" Ms. Fielding pleaded.

"Mmmmmmm. I love your ass Ms. Fielding!" The jiggling of her flesh had completely mesmerized Simon. "NOW, BOUNCE YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL ASS ON MY COCK!"

PLAP. PLAP. PLAP.

"Oh fuck! I...I can feel your balls slapping against my pussy!"

"I CAN'T STOP!! I CAN'T STOP!! I CAN'T STOP!! HHNNNNNNG! Your ass is getting tighter. I love it!"

"HAAH! HAAH! Yes! Yes! Keeping fucking me like that! Satisfy your lust with me ass!"

"MS. FIELDING, IT'S TOO MUCH! IF I KEEP GOING...I'M GONNA CUM!"

"YES! CUM INSIDE ME! CUM INSIDE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!"

"AHHNNNGG!!" Simon's eyes nearly rolled all the way to the back of his head. "YOUR TIGHT ASS IS CRUSHING MY COCK!"

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

"YOU'RE SQUEEZING SO HARD! IT'S LIKE YOUR BODY WANTS MY CUM!"

"YES! OF COURSE I WANT YOUR CUM! I WANT THAT HOT YOUNG SPUNK TO FILL ME UP UNTIL I CAN TASTE IT!"

"I'MNOTGONNALAST!! I'MNOTGONNALAST!! I'MNOTGONNALAST!!" Simon repeated over and over. "FUCK IT! TAKE MY COCK AS DEEP AS YOU CAN...I'M...I'M...CUMMMINNNNG!!"

With her oily body being pounded into the glass and sliding around, she proudly displayed her voluptuous body pounding a hard young cock for all her neighbors to see.

"UHOOOOHH!!" Simon continued to spasm and pump Ms. Fielding's inflating body with even more thick cream. "I'M SHOOTING MY CUM AS DEEP AS I CAN INTO YOUR BODY!"

Nothing...man or toy...has ever been so deep. "I...I don't think my insides can handle any more of your cum...if you cum inside me any more than this..."

Panic set in for Ms. Fielding as she was fucked helplessly against the large glass pane. She had largely been in control during the entire affair, but she did not anticipate that the rutting animal behind her would be such an insane cum-spewing machine.

What is this? Is he actually cumming in my stomach? He wasn't joking?

"...MY STOMACH IS GOING TO BURST!! HURLK!" Ms. Fielding tried to scream out and cry for mercy, but the warming sensation reached her esophagus.

"HURLK! BELCH!"

A thick glob of the stud's cum, mixed with Ms. Fielding's saliva, bubbled out of her mouth and landed on the glass. Unable to pull her face away, cum and spit was smeared all around her eyes, nose and mouth. The mixture slid down the glass and finally settled on her squished naked tits.

"FUCK!" Simon yelled at the top of his lungs. "I'M GONNA PULL OUT OF YOUR CUM DUMP ASS AND FINISH ON YOUR SLUTTY SEX-STAINED BODY!"

That was welcomed news to Ms. Fielding. The moment he pulled out, she could breathe and speak again. Staggering against the glass, she tried to get her strength back. "My ass...I can't hold it in...YOUR CUM IS POURING OUT OF ME!"

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!!

"OH MY GOD!" Ms. Fielding cried out. For the first time ever, a geyser of delicious pussy cum shot out of her during an orgasm. She had never squirted that much in her life. Not even with all her previous orgasms combined.

SPLOOOOOOOOGE!!

An insulting amount of young spunk splattered against her body. It clung to her back. It spilled down her butt, and her once flawless legs had become stained and defiled with the young man's seed.

"AAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAH! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!" Ms. Fielding continued to cry out as sex fluids uncontrollably burst from her pussy and ass.

The intensity of Ms. Fielding's orgasm caused her to be too exhausted to control the muscles around her ass. Embarrassingly, for a woman of such fine stature, a thick glob of rich white spunk oozed from her destroyed ass, and with a loud SPLAT it landed on the wicker floor mat.

Ms. Fielding was spent, she collapsed to her knees but didn't even have the strength to keep herself upright. Simon rushed to support her, but with body also coated in oil and various sex-juices, he failed to get a secure grip and managed only lay underneath his mistress on the floor. Their bodies were burning hot. Their breath was heavy. And the pounding of their heartbeats reverberated throughout one another.

***

Ms. Fielding and Simon rested themselves in the sunroom, still completely nude, oiled, and stained with cum, and still in full view of all of the joining properties.

"Oh my god! That was incredible!" Ms. Fielding cried out as she came down from her series of orgasms. "So, how was that?" Ms. Fielding asked as globs of her young stud's cum escaped from her ass and ran down her legs. When she tried to stand up, some blobs of cum fell right to the floor with a very audible PLOP PLOP PLOP.

"That...ahh aah...was...ahh aah...amazing! You're amazing!" Simon panted. "I had no idea...gasp...it would feel so good when...when..."

"You came while getting your prostate milked?" Ms. Fielding completed his thought.

"Yeah." Simon laughed. "I think it awakened something in me."

"Dirty talk aside, I actually felt your cum pour into my stomach. It was the craziest feeling ever. As it traveled up my esophagus, I felt all these tingles in my head. It was like you came in my brain."

When she turned to look at Simon, he finally saw that a gooey solution was smeared all around her face.

"Oh my god. Wait? Did...did it actually come out of your mouth?" Simon asked in horror and shock.

"Yes actually. I thought I was going to throw up because you were destroying my stomach, but then I burped up a giant bubble of cum." Ms. Fielding laughed.

"Oh my god," Simon repeated. "Are you alright?"

"Of course," Ms. Fielding reassured her boy-toy. "I mean, I was terrified at first, but once I realized what it was, it turned me on realizing what a monster you are." Ms. Fielding laughed to herself and then began rubbing the spit and cum still clinging to her face into her skin. "What do you think? A good look for me?"

"Actually, yes." Simon replied as he flashed his mistress a charming smile.

"Really?" Ms. Fielding's question was really in jest, but Simon's answer sounded sincere.

"I say this, only because I know what an insanely attractive and classy woman you are, the trashier and more whorish you look, the sexier you are." Simon explained as he slowly stroked his softening member.

"Well, I'll take that as a strange compliment." Ms. Fielding said as she grabbed her phone and then got back down on the floor and sat beside her huge-donkey-dicked Adonis. She discovered a number of texts relating to the sex show she had just put on. "It seems you have some fans." Ms. Fielding informed Simon with a devilish smirk.

"Oh yeah? Who?" Simon inquired.

"Sorry handsome." Ms. Fielding replied without looking up from her phone. "In my circle, we exercise discretion."

Ms. Fielding continued to scroll through her texts and enjoyed the very complimentary feedback. "Let's just say you're quite the neighborhood celebrity now." Ms. Fielding looked up at Simon with a sultry look. "I'm afraid I must insist that you head home looking just like this. Don't worry, it isn't a long walk back to your house. Chances are, not too many neighbors will see you."

Simon quickly looked around at the back of the other houses and desperately tried to make out if they were still being watched.

"Besides, I never washed your shorts. You have nothing to wear anyway."

Realizing it was evening, Simon decided it was time to test his luck and return home in the nude.

"I have to admit, I'm a little nervous, but Ms. Fielding I had a great time." Simon spoke lovingly to his mistress as he held her tightly and gave her a lover's kiss.

"Right back at you, handsome." Ms. Fielding returned the kiss with equal vigor. When she released his lips, "oh and Simon, be sure to give your mother a very special 'thank you' for lending you to me."

For a split second, a look of fear flashed on Simon's face. Wait. Does she know?

***

"I don't know how to describe it. It was exceptional. Beyond exceptional, actually. Better than anything I could have imagined. Our bodies were pushed to the absolute brink and we became capable of impossible feats." Ms. Fielding bragged over the phone. "There's something extremely satisfying about conquering a young man like that through the most animalistic and degrading sex." Ms. Fielding licked her lips as she reminisced on the rutting Simon had given her in the sunroom. "Although I'm sure you know all about that." She chuckled. "Anyway, the reason I called was to thank you again. And to make sure we're still on for my...special project?"

Candice twisted in her seat as she listened to her friend and neighbor. "Yes," she answered quietly, "We're still on."

"Thank you, Can." Ms. Fielding replied. She then deepened her tone, "and I'm sure you, better than anyone, understand the need for discretion." Ms. Fielding paused for a moment, waiting for Candice to respond before she continued. "You said you have something that could ensure anonymity?"

"Yes," Candice replied softly. "I have everything you need."

"Wonderful." Ms. Fielding replied in a deep sultry tone. "Welcome to The Cocktail Hour," she said before hanging up.

Candice sat alone in the dark in her living room. Panic and excitement raced through her mind; she knew she had been discovered. A part of her probably wanted to get discovered.

I knew it. I've been taking too many risks lately. Sicking Simon on that poor delivery girl. And for goodness sake, what possessed me to fuck my own son in the middle of a porn shop? And I can't control myself at home anymore. Screaming at the top of my lungs every night. My dear sweet Simon, I hope you can forgive me for this.

Candice let a few more minutes pass before she checked to see that she was alone before slipping out into the garage. From under the driver's seat, she retrieved a parcel concealed in a large brown paper bag. Afterwards, Candice snuck up to her bedroom, and closed the door as quickly and quietly as possible. Dumping the contents of the bag onto her bed, she inspected her most recent purchase from Cherry's: two latex masks, two butt plugs, three different bottles of lube, and a box of silicone rings.

******

Author's Appreciation

Thank you for reading the seventh chapter of the Slut Son series. If you enjoyed this entry, and feel its warranted, please give this a favorite and/or a follow, and I hope you'll check back for future entries in this series.

If I wouldn't read it, I'm not gonna write it. -DomGuardi