Slut Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I- Well, yes?" Derek asked, unsure if that was what she wanted to hear. Anna grabbed his hand and dragged him deeper into the archive. Her heart was racing as she walked, her mind not thinking about what she was doing. Derek just followed along, confused about what was happening. Anna suddenly stopped and pushed him gently against one of the shelves.

"What are you-" Derek began.

"Don't talk," Anna replied as she kneeled down in front of him. She grabbed his belt and undid it, quickly undoing his pants. Derek stood still, unsure if he was being pranked as Anna freed his cock. He was certain people were going to pop out with hidden cameras at any moment.

Anna pulled his cock from his pants, it was soft, but she could feel it starting to harden as she gripped it. She gently stroked it, watching at it quickly grew to an impressive size. Anna had liked cocks before, but seeing this one now was like seeing one for the first time. It was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen and she felt her mouth salivate at the thought of sucking on it.

That was a desire she didn't have to wait to fulfil and she leaned forward and took the swollen head into her mouth. IT was big and hot and she suppressed a smile as she licked and sucked on the tip. Derek groaned and Anna felt a thrill of delight knowing she was the cause of the pleasure he was now feeling. She didn't know where this feeling was coming from, it was like all the desire she had never felt before had been locked away and had suddenly broken free, hitting her all at once.

She didn't care she was at work, she didn't care it was the interns cock she was sucking, she didn't care she could get fired if her boss found out, all she cared about was sucking the cock in front of her. She worked as much of it into her mouth as she could, almost gagging as it hit the back of her throat. She had never taken anything into her throat before and she didn't want to try now. Right now, she just wanted to suck and lick and taste the glorious cock in her mouth.

Derek finally realised it wasn't a prank and started to enjoy the blowjob Anna was giving him. He reached down and wrapped his hand in her black hair. Anna wasn't sure how she felt about having her hair grabbed, but as Derek tugged slightly, pulling her head onto his cock, she felt a tingle of pleasure between her legs.

She released his cock from her mouth, grabbing the base with one hand and the head with the other. The tip shined with the coating of her slick saliva, which she used to massage the head with the palm of her hand. It was something her ex had told her to do and had seemed to enjoy immensely. She judged by the loud groan Derek released, he was enjoying it as well.

"I'm gonna cum!" He muttered and Anna grinned, she waited until she felt his cock twitch before plunging it back into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth quickly, swirling her tongue around every part of the sensitive flesh she could. Derek grunted as his cock began to empty its load into Anna's mouth.

She'd never really enjoyed the taste of a man's cum before, it had always been salty and strange, but now she found it tasted amazing. It still tasted the same as before, but somehow now it was exciting and enjoyable as the salty fluid filled her mouth. She let him fill her mouth until his orgasm subsided before she swallowed the large mouthful.

"That was incredible," Derek sighed as his cock began to soften. "What brought that on?"

"I honestly don't know, can we not talk about it?" Anna asked, suddenly shy now the adrenaline was starting to wear off.

"You just drag me over here, suck my dick and then want us to pretend it never happened?" Derek asked.

"Pretty much," Anna replied.

"If I pretend it never happened, will it possibly happen again?" Derek grinned. Anna at least knew she didn't have to worry about him getting her in trouble for it.

"Maybe, but only if you leave right this second," she told him. Derek nodded, put his cock away and quickly headed to the door, leaving Anna standing wondering what she had just done. Why had she done that? Well, because she wanted to obviously and because she did find Derek quite cute. What she was more questioning was why she had enjoyed it so much.

12