Slut Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,225 Followers

"Have any sites been discovered closer to the battlefield?"

"A few, a couple of encampments, which makes sense. Both sides would have made camp before battle."

"What if the town was the closest to the battlefield? Once the fighting was over, the wounded were taken elsewhere. If it was just a small town, then maybe their medical building was overrun and wounded were taken to the temple instead?"

"That makes sense."

"It's just a theory with no evidence to support it," Derek reminded her. She looked at him, he was looking at her with a gentle smile. He was handsome and clever and interested in archaeology. She leaned in and kissed him. It was gentle at first, but quickly escalated to deep and passionate. Her hands moved on their own, removing his shirt and quickly going to work on his belt. She broke the kiss and whispered in his ear.

"I need you inside me," she purred.

Derek hesitated, unsure he had heard her right for a moment, before deciding he had and he quickly removed his pants. His cock was already hard, standing free and proud from his crotch and Anna bit her lip as she looked at it. She'd never felt a need like this before. It was an intense desire to have his thick, hard cock filling her needy pussy. She knew in that moment she wouldn't be satisfied until it was as deep inside her as it could go.

She turned and leaned forward, resting against one of the shelving units as she reached back and tugged up her skirt. It was awkward, she was unpractised at this, but thankfully Derek helped and tugged her skirt up, revealing her ass and panties. He quickly pulled them down to her knees and Anna felt a thrill being so exposed.

She felt Derek's cock pressing against her nether lips, spreading them open as he slowly pushed the head into her entrance. The feeling of his surprisingly thick cock pushing her tunnel open as the bulbous head slipped inside was one of the best things Anna had ever felt. She was soaking wet and Derek had no issue sliding his entire length into her.

"Yessssss," Anna groaned as he bottomed out inside her. That desire, that need she had felt, was satisfied. Everything was right with the world. Her tight cunt was filled with hot, thick cock and Anna luxuriated in the feeling.

It seemed Derek didn't intend to give her time to enjoy it for long as he slid his length back out before pushing it straight back in. This time felt even better than the first time, with each subsequent time feeling even better and better. Soon Derek had a good rhythm, pistoning in and out of Anna at a steady pace. Anna rocked her hips back, meeting his thrusts half way as she moaned loudly.

"I love your dick, it feels so fucking good," Anna groaned, surprised by her own mouth. She'd never done dirty talk before, she barely even moaned during sex in the past, but here she was moaning loudly and telling him how good his dick felt.

"Your pussy is amazing, I'm not going to last much longer," Derek replied, groaning as he picked up the pace. The idea of him cumming, of his hot seed filling her insides, pushed Anna close to her own orgasm. She pushed back against him harder, trying to get him as deep as possible as the pleasure built inside her core.

Derek reached his own orgasm first, slamming deep and hard as his cock twitched and began emptying its load inside Anna. As she felt his cock swell inside her, followed by the flow of his sticky fluid, she came hard. She was already teetering on the edge and feeling his orgasm threw her over it. Anna moaned loudly and gripped the shelf tightly, her knuckles turning white as her legs shook and she struggled to hold herself upright.

It took almost a minute before she completely calmed down and the aftershocks of pleasure passed. Anna was still panting hard as Derek slid his softening cock out from inside her. She trembled slightly as it slipped free, her pussy extremely sensitive after the powerful orgasm. She took a deep breath and turned around as Derek zipped up his fly.

"Not a word," she told him as he looked at her and grinned.

"I didn't say anything," Derek replied back. Anna's cheeks flushed and she quickly pulled up her panties and pulled down her skirt. Now her lust addled mind had calmed down, she realised just exactly what she had done.

"We shouldn't have done that," Anna muttered, trying to sound regretful, but deep down she was extremely happy it had happened. She had never felt pleasure quite like that, sex with her ex's had always been rather robotic and boring. This time though, despite the fact Derek hadn't done anything fancy, it had been the best sex with a man she had ever had. She vaguely debated whether it had felt better than Ruby's tongue, but then decided it was two very different types of pleasure and couldn't really compare.

"Anna?" Derek asked, interrupting her thoughts.

"Sorry. Look, don't get me wrong Derek. I like you and you're a nice guy and this was definitely fun, but I don't want you to get the wrong impression. I shouldn't have done this with you."

"If it's because you're worried I'll get attached or you don't want a relationship or something, that's fine, but this was fun and I'd love to do it again. And if it's only going to be just a bit of fun, that's fine by me."

"No, we shouldn't," Anna told him, despite the fact she was already picturing him fucking her over her desk.

"Alright, post orgasm regret, I get it. We've all been there. Don't worry, I won't mention this to anyone," Derek smiled, turning to leave.

"Thanks," Anna said quietly as she watched him go. Her eyes were on his ass, wondering how it had looked as he had ploughed into her moments earlier. She tore her eyes away and tried to stop thinking about sex long enough to do some work.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,225 Followers
12