Slut Wife - A Woman Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,268 Followers

Marcus was annoyed that his other appointment had been cancelled. It meant one less fee to be collected that day. Probably some spoiled rich asshole who would expect him to stop by on the weekend he thought. His mood was not enhanced when he pulled up in front of Todd and Donna's huge house. It was unfair to jump to the conclusion that the owner would be another spoiled rich white boy, but when Todd answered the assumption was solidified.

Marcus put on his best client friendly face anyway. But he enjoyed just a bit Todd's obvious intimidation at seeing a tall broad black man that stood nearly a head taller than him at his doorway and his surprise at learning that Marcus was the appraiser. Todd was suddenly hyper-aware of the cage around his cock and balls and how it reminded him of his sexual inferiority to a man like Marcus.

Over the course of the next 45 minutes, Marcus look all through the house taking measurements, checking mechanical systems and so on. He was just doing his job but it felt somehow to Todd as if he was taking stock of their personal spaces and Todd himself - he almost felt smaller as the time passed.

At the end of his inspection Marcus was standing at their kitchen island making some notes when a car pulled into the driveway. Todd was on the other side of the island. They both had a clear view of the convertible...and Donna bent down with her head in the driver's lap. It was only a few seconds of her head bobbing up and down and the driver's hand on her full firm ass as he tensed up and filled her mouth with his cum, but it seemed like eternity. When she was done she sat up, gave the driver a quick kiss then got out of the car. Todd could see that the man was Tom her boss.

Todd heard the click click click of her heels as she walked to the side entrance and saw what looked like a malevolent smirk on Marcus's face. For 45 minutes Todd had been telling himself that his sense of intimidation and the faintest hint of derision he thought he could sense from Marcus was all in his head. But now it was real and tangible. Humiliation consumed him.

In a pique of emotion he bolted to the side door and confronted Donna as she entered. "What the hell are you doing? The appraiser is here. He saw everything." As soon as the words left his mouth he regretted saying them. Marcus could hear him. He had effectively acknowledged his awareness of her infidelity...focussing only on the disclosure of it. And the look on her face told him that punishment for his outburst was imminent.

"You forget yourself and your place cuckold. Now where is our guest?" She walked past him without another word.

Donna entered the kitchen with Todd scurrying behind her trying in vain not to look like a humiliated cuckold. He only saw the back of Donna...full hips swaying...and the slight smile on Marcus's face as she strode across the room. Donna introduced herself as if nothing had happened. As if Marcus hadn't just seen her suck another man's cock. As if she hadn't just humiliated her husband. As if all that Marcus cared about was the beautiful voluptuous woman in front of him.

"Hello my name is Donna."

"Hi Donna, I'm Marcus the appraiser."

As Todd caught up with her she gave him a sideways glance and a brief order. "Go sit on the couch."

He didn't want to obey but he had no reasonable alternative. Object and insist on inserting himself into the conversation - no she would destroy him and grind him under her heel. Leave the room - maybe but he genuinely feared her retribution. Todd moved slowly as if he would find solid ground somewhere in between his appointed place (sitting on the couch) and Donna's conversation with Marcus, but there was none. He soon found himself obediently complying and watching.

"Have you been here long Marcus?"

"Yes I got her 45 minutes ago. I'm sorry but I was ahead of schedule. My assistant tried to let you know."

Donna looked at her phone. "Oh my goodness, yes she did. I'm sorry I didn't pick this up sooner." She said sweetly as she touched his powerful forearm which was crossed over his other arm in front of him. "I am so sorry I kept you waiting. Have you already done your tour?"

"Yes I have."

"I do hope that Todd showed you all of the wonderful features of this property. The ensuite bedroom is ideal and the poolhouse is practically its own dwelling." Donna gushed with her perfectly manicured hand still on Marcus's arm.

"Yes he did. It is very impressive."

"Oh good. I mean I know that you must be objective and it is too early to conclude but I really think from all that I have seen that this place is worth at least $3.5 million. Never mind. You can't respond to that. I know your job is to report to the bank. Is there anything else that we can offer you to help with your job."

"No ma'am." Said Marcus, thinking his day would have been a whole lot nicer if Donna had been there since the start of this appraisal. He knew she was buttering him up of course, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

"Well then I wonder if I could impose upon you to help me with something." She said sweetly as if the request was innocuous.

"What is it ma'am."

"Well first of all call me Donna. But the real request is that I think you can help with something I have been working on. See I need to teach my philandering husband a lesson." She said softly revealing a marital secret as if she were talking about the weather.

Marcus was a bit stunned at the casual revelation but quite anxious to know what he could do. Donna's hand was still on his forearm and she gently squeezed it as she looked him in the eye and said. "I would like to suck your cock."

Marcus hesitated but she held his gaze and smiled subtly so he knew she meant it. Struggling to come up with something smooth all he managed was "Yes I can help with that."

"Good. I do appreciate it." Donna unfolded Marcus's arms and took his left hand leading him to a chair on the side of the kitchen table that faced the large open room where Todd was sitting. She saw that he wore a wedding ring and briefly felt an extra twinge of excitement knowing that Marcus wanted her bad enough to cheat on his wife.

Donna unbuttoned Marcus's pants and slide them off. She was on her knees when she peeled off his underwear to reveal his lovely black cock. It was much larger than Todd's but not the porn stereotype. She figured it was about 8" long and thick.

"You are pretty tall Marcus so I think his will work better if you sit down."

He sat and Donna parted his legs taking his large cock in her left hand...letting Todd see her ring finger encircle his impressive manhood.

Todd squirmed. His instinct told him to intervene but that would not end well. Marcus was much bigger and stronger and Donna would be merciless. He thought of leaving the room but somehow running away seemed more weak and cowardly and would also incur her wrath. All he could do was sit there and take it. His body betrayed him as his dick hardened straining against his cage.

Donna cooed a little as she stroked the appraiser's big black cock. She held it towards his stomach as she licked the length of his dick then gently suckled on each of his big balls. Taking them fully in her mouth then releasing each with a theatrical pop. As she licked up to his engorged cockhead and slowly eased it into her mouth Marcus instinctively put his hand on the back of her head. Todd saw her stretched mouth smile at her new lovers touch.

She was still a relatively inexperienced cock sucker and had never had a dick this large. She knew she must be careful not to touch it with her teeth and as any woman can tell you that is difficult when it is so thick. So she opened her mouth wide and pushed herself hard down on to it. Barely half of his length was inside her when she started to gag just a bit. But she persevered...fucking his impressive tool with her throat...her fair skin and red lips contrasted with his glistening black cock...gagging and slobbering with each stroke like a filthy cock hungry slut.

What she lacked in technique she made up for in enthusiasm. Marcus guided her head up and down as he slumped in his seat, let his head lean back and moaned his pleasure. Donna alternated between impaling herself on his fat dick and stroking it while she licked him up and down and lavished attention on his big cum filled balls.

For Todd it seemed to go on forever. His humiliation was magnified by his own sexual excitement. Soon he saw Donna stroking Marcus's long cock shaft with just the head in her mouth. He could tell that she was applying suction and licking the underside of his cockhead milking it out of him. Finally he saw Marcus twitch as he unloaded thick ropes of cream into his gorgeous wife.

When she was sure that she had swallowed every drop Donna took her mouth off of his flagging cock and smiled up at Marcus. "Thank you." She kept a hold on his dick licking it lovingly, making sure he was clean from taint to cockhead.

Marcus looked at her like in a new way. No longer the client but his lover. In his eyes Todd saw desire and familiarity with Donna. Moments later he had his pants on and was at the front door.

"I imagine you will send you appraisal directly to the bank Marcus and they will give a copy to me. But if you would like to drop by with an original I'd be happy to see you again." Said Donna as she put her arms around his neck and reached up to kiss him full on the mouth.

Marcus reciprocated and put one large powerful hand on her breast and fondled it gently. "How about the same time next week?"

Donna smiled and giggled sweetly. "That sounds great. It is a date."

"I do hope I was able to help you with your little problem." He said without so much as a glance at Todd.

"Hmmmm. Oh yes. You were a big help." She smiled and kissed him again. Then Marcus left.

Donna turned and walked past Todd where he still sat pathetically on the couch.

"Take off your clothes and pour me a glass of white wine. I will be back in a minute."

Todd obeyed eagerly. Jumping for her orders was less humiliating than watching her suck off Marcus and he was happy for the respite.

...

The next morning Donna awoke happy and relaxed. It was a Saturday. She was enjoying disciplining Todd and had a plan in store. Before her shower she went to the spare room and woke him. "Go and make a pot of coffee and a bagel with cream cheese. Get something for yourself and wait on the couch."

He obeyed.

After her shower she wriggled into a pair of skin tight jeans and put on a v-neck t-shirt with no bra. Together with 4" pumps she looked decidedly slutty. Her big firm tits were on full display with her large dark areolas and pert nipples visible through the shirt. She would enjoy the attention that would inevitably be turned her way. Even more than that she would enjoy flaunting her sexuality and power to her pathetic and powerless husband. Around her neck was a delicate gold chain with the key to Todd's cock cage.

After she finished her breakfast she made him drive her to the Jaguar dealership to pick up her new car. They drove her old car which was being traded in - a nice enough Mercedes but not what she wanted anymore. He signed the papers for the purchase loan - with payments to come from the joint account - while she flirted with the salesman. She could have paid cash easily but this way she made sure none of the payments came out of her cash stash.

The salesman hardly took his eyes off of her and didn't think twice about giving her the keys even though Todd was paying. She strode ahead and left him scurrying to catch-up as they left the dealership.

Then she drove directly to the adult store where she had purchased Todd's cage. It seemed bigger than other similar stores he had been into and as they walked in he noticed a sign not only stating "adults only" but highlighting the possibility of "full nudity". Inside it was very large with a series of zones specializing in all kinds of adult attire, toys, fetishes, etc. Donna walked directly to the hot wife zone and asked the clerk at the desk for Christy.

"She is with a customer right now. May I ask your name?"

"Yes it is Donna. She helped me when I was here a couple weeks ago and I appreciated her advice. I was hoping I could talk to her again."

"Yes. Of course I'll let her know you are here." Replied the woman without so much as an acknowledgement of Todd.

A few moments later Christy came out of a side room with another lady and several products which she gave to the clerk to ring up.

They chatted for a moment and Todd heard the customer say. "Thanks so much Christy this really has been a great help with his training."

"Your welcome." Purred the statuesque brunette with the full figure variety of tattoos and piercings. Then she came over to Donna.

"Hi, do you remember me Christy?"

"Yes, of course I do Donna. You bought a cock cage for your cuckold a short-time ago. How did it work out? It fit I hope. And is he responding properly?"

"Yes. He is doing ok, but there has been some minor disobedience so I think I am ready to adjust his training some."

"Tsk, tsk. Well I can help with that. What kind of problems are you having."

"Well he has mostly fallen into line but he challenged me the other day in front of a man."

"Oh my, I do hope you put him in his place immediately."

"Yes I did. He sat there like a good little boy and watched suck this man's cock."

"Good. 'You have a natural instinct' is what I think I told you last time Donna." They laughed and Christy touched her shoulder in a familiar way which Todd would even be afraid to do now without permission. "So what can I help with today?"

"Well I was hoping you could run me through the steps that you described last time."

"Oh yes, I was probably talking about the seminar I had just attended that was put on by Mistress Irena. I have been cuckolding my husband for a few years now and I have found her training advice to be most helpful."

"That's it you talked about the three preliminary elements that start his training."

"That's right. So the first is to establish and consolidate control over your cuckold. Make sure your authority permeates his life. He should be performing errands and chores around the house. And as long his body is not displeasing to you he should be naked and caged at home."

"Yes, I am doing that. but I think it is time to add some accessories to my toolkit?"

"Ok come with me." Christy led them to an adjacent room where there was another couple and a wide array of collars and leashes and other devices. "Now this package is perfect for training." She said as she picked up a box and opened it. "There is a lockable neck collar, a full length chain leash and a snug collar for his cock and balls. It is very convenient for regular leashing because the chain wraps from his neck, to his balls and back to his neck again and attaches right to him. That way you don't have to look around for your leash...simply leave it on him. Shall we try it on?"

"Yes, please."

"Take off your clothes cuckold." Ordered Christy in a strong voice, acknowledging Todd's presence for the first time.

"But, but, isn't there a change room? I mean..."

"Do as you are told boy." She raised her voice. Then grabbed a bin from next to one of the product displays. "Put your clothes in here."

Then she turned to Donna. "I see what you mean Donna. But so far I don't think he is trying to be disobedient. He is just weak and hasn't yet accepted his role. This is normal."

"I am so very sorry Christy. Donna glared at Todd shooting darts of recrimination from her eyes in a way that told him she was ready to follow through on all of her threats and then some."

"Hmmmm. You do have a way about you Donna." Said Christy as she pulled the chain from the box. "May I?" She said requesting permission from Donna to touch his cock and balls while installing the device.

"Yes please."

Standing naked before the two women his cock struggled against his constraints as he felt her delicate manicured fingernails touch his package. "Isn't that cute." Said Christy as she put the smaller end of the leash onto him. She paused for a few moments grabbing his balls with her long fingernails and slowly digging in until he was noticeably uncomfortable. "Do you like it when I touch your cock cuckold?"

"Yes Ma'am." He said quietly.

She released his balls and cinched the leash tight around his package in one fluid motion. It was tight enough to make him yelp. She just smiled gently as she looked at Donna. "It is acceptable to give him that small pleasure as you teach him that his place is at the end of your leash. It should be tight enough that he feels the pressure and gives you his undivided attention. He needs to know that failure to be properly attentive can be very painful." As she said that she gave the leash a yank and again he let out a yelp. "Tsk, tsk he will learn to control that but we mustn't be too angry with him for letting us know when it hurts. After all he belongs to you so we don't want him damaged now do we." She said looking at Donna and holding Todd's balls tight. "Isn't that right cuckold?"

"Yes Ma'am." He said this time louder and with haste.

"As you can see Donna, this little device is most helpful to establishing and consolidating control. It will take some time but he is already responding. He has been told for so long that this little dick makes him strong..." Christy gave a little tug on his leash. "...that it can take some time for the truth to register. But there is at least one more accessory that I think would be useful. Come cucky." And with another light tug she started to walk towards an area with whips and other beating instruments.

The three of them stood there for a moment looking at the range of options while Todd awaited his fate, helpless at the end of a leash. He could resist physically of course but the consequences outside this moment would be worse. His humiliation was mixed with the stimulation of being close to these sexual women. It was somehow easier and less intimidating from a position of inferiority.

"There are many variations Donna. Each has their own application, but for daily cuckold control the riding crop is my favourite. It delivers a sharp sting wherever applied and fits neatly between his legs." She wielded it it swiftly upwards stopping just short of Todd's exposed balls then tapped them lightly. "You don't want to know what that feels like do you cuckold?"

"No Ma'am."

"The key with discipline is to administer it swiftly and without hesitation. Of course there are many more disciplinary tools but the leash and crop are a good start."

"The second element is to exercise your prerogative boldly and explicitly. You are sexually superior to your husband. It is absurd that you would restrain your pleasure to protect his fragile ego or feed the delusion that he is your equal. He has been taught falsehoods about his place and your sexuality so he needs regular exposure to the truth to adjust his attitude and accept his place. He needs to see you with other men including penetration. Let him be aware of your correspondence with lovers and integrate him into your sexual freedom by having him assist with your grooming, laundry etc."

"So Christy do you favour humiliation?"

"Well it depends how you look at it. I don't set out to humiliate him simply for the sake of doing so. But if observing your sexual agency and recognizing his own inferiority makes him feel humiliated that is a necessary part of his awakening. Some lessons can be difficult for him to accept but they are necessary."

"What about cream pies? I have heard that some women have their husband lick other men's cum out of them."

"Yes, that can be humiliating but it is an important part of his training. He is absolutely required to service my physical needs. It would not be acceptable for him to fail to do so simply because of his own silly psychological resistance to another man's cum. Once my cuckold achieved this level of commitment he found that he quite liked the taste and now enjoys regular feedings."

policywank
policywank
1,268 Followers