Slut Wife - A Woman Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,269 Followers

She smiled gently. "I can see that you are worried Todd. Don't worry I will be gentle. But I don't want to hear any complaints or I will have to put on the ballgag. It is time and I know you are ready for this."

She spread his legs by separating the stirrups into which they were secured. Then worked a few buttons until the area beneath his ass retracted. She stepped in towards him and put a big dollop of lube onto a very small dildo and worked it gently into his ass. He gasped as he was penetrated for the first time. She just smiled back. Then she put the lube onto the strap-on dildo and slowly worked it into his asshole. He jumped and this time she smiled a more lascivious smile enjoying his discomfort slowly feeding all 6" into him. Only when it was all the way in did she produce the key to his cock cage and remove the cage.

"Tsk, tsk. There is pre-cum here I hope you haven't been stimulating yourself without permission boy."

"NO he objected not want to be punished. I mean no ma'am but I think being you with Marcus was just too much for me."

"Ah, so you liked it then? Watching him fuck me."

"Yes, I did."

"That is good. Do be ashamed cucky. It is natural."

Her dildo stimulated his prostate as she wrapped her delicate manicured fingers around his hard cock. She pumped his ass and cock at the same time, her perfect tits swaying in front of him as she did so. She put his hands on her tits while he struggled to hold his cum. But it was no use. In less than a minute he blew his load and she directed it onto his chest and face.

"It's ok baby I knew you wouldn't last long with all this stimulation and having waited so long. Besides you never did have much endurance." She cooed gently as she scooped up his cum with a spoon and fed it to him.

With her dildo still in his ass she put his cock cage back on. Then she pulled out and put the strap-on in a sink for cleaning. As she removed his restraints and leash she said. "If you are a good boy maybe we can do that more often. Now go clean yourself up and go to bed."

He obeyed.

...

The next morning Donna decided they should have brunch at a local restaurant. She was being more affectionate than usual. After they finished eating she took her time sipping her coffee.

"Todd I am not angry anymore. But I like being a hot wife. And I think you have a new perspective too."

Todd nodded. Arguably it was all a mind fuck, but he could never go back to his old assumptions about himself and female sexuality. Maybe he could be a monogamous husband but he could not forget what he had seen and learned.

"I have changed my position cucky. I am going to give you three choices. One. We stay together as we are - hot wife and cuckold and if you continue to comply I will reinstate your full pussy privileges in 3-6 months. You will have regular access to my sex subject of course to my authority. You will continue to be caged. Two. We co-habitate as a couple in an open marriage until you receive your full inheritance after which we will divorce and go our separate ways. You can fuck whomever you want but you and I will never have sexual relations again. Three. We divorce right now and go our separate ways. I'll take 75% of the assets. I am legally entitled to 50% anyway and the extra 25% is a drop in the bucket compared to your future inheritance."

They sat in silence for a long time while Todd contemplated the situation. For all of his mixed feelings he could no longer see himself in a traditional relationship. Nor could he imagine doing without her hyper-sexual presence and rule. Cruel as she could be, no other woman would ever measure up.

"I would like to remain as cuckold and hot wife."

"Good." Smiled Donna as she reached out to take his hand now allowing him back into her heart. "Your next task is to help me with a little problem I am having. As you know I am now having sexual relations with all four of the senior partners at work. It is becoming disruptive so Tom decided that they would get together and rent a condo for our liaisons. It is in the new building next door to our office - part of a condo and hotel complex. There is a great gym there too. I can go workout in the morning, meet my lovers at lunch and get to work. It is all connected so I don't even have to go outside. But I need to come up with a schedule and I don't want to have to worry about disappointing anyone or the men badgering me. So you are going to manage the schedule. They will text or call you so you can be my buffer. That way there is less chance of jealous wives finding out either. Of course that means they will know that you know about my sexual activities...so I am going to tell them that you are a dirty pervert who likes it when other men fuck his wife..."

policywank
policywank
1,269 Followers